Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:01 am

As the eyesight spell was activated once more, Lycoris looked around her in awe, amazed by the sight of the ocean, now that she was a lot closer to it. Touching the water with her hands and feeling the small fishes playing around, she happily asked,

"Are all oceans blue, Ryan?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:09 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, they are.  Some oceans have a lighter blue color while others have a deeper blue but they're all blue."

He looked down at the ocean, marveling at the beautiful sea life swimming around.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:17 am

Lycoris continued looking at the ocean with amazement and admiration and as she looked at the creatures swimming under it, she replied,

"Ryan, why do some creatures live underwater while others such as us live on land? Don't we all breath air?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:21 am

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, yes, we do but not every living creature's insides are the same.  For underwater life, they have gills inside which allow them to breathe underwater and there is oxygen in the water.  But they wouldn't survive for long if they weren't surrounded by water.  And then there are creatures like us who can breathe the air just fine but we wouldn't be able to survive breathing underwater because we don't have gills.  And then there are a few creatures that can breathe both under the water and above it, like turtles."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:23 am

Lycoris nodded in understanding and replied, "I see . . ."

She paused then said, "It's wonderful how everything in the world is made; so much creativity and so much difference. So much beauty, too. One can spend his whole life traveling around and seeing things yet he'd never have enough."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 am

Ryan smiled softly at Lycoris and replied, "Yes, you're certainly right about that."

The puppies looked down at the ocean and barked happily at everything they saw, wagging their tails as well.  Ryan glanced at them and commented,

"The boys look happy, too, to be out here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:33 am

Lycoris smiled softly at the puppies and replied, "I'm glad. You know, these puppies are really wonderful. They're well-behaved, a great company and such a pleasure to be around. I really enjoyed the while they were with me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:37 am

Ryan smiled and replied, "I'm glad to hear that and it was great of Bryan and Rosaline to lend them to you for company.  You know, my offer to give you a pet of your own still stands.  There's no pressure or anything but it certainly wouldn't be any trouble for me to get you a pet and one that's friendly and well-behaved, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:44 am

Lycoris sighed and shook her head, replying, "No, Ryan. Thank you but . . . "

Although she would have wished to delay it, she knew that telling Ryan what she wanted was inevitable, and perhaps now was a good chance.

So taking a deep breath, she continued,

"Ryan . . . There's something I wish to tell you but first, you have to promise me that it will remain a secret between me and you. No one should know about it. Not-not even Sia."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:47 am

Looking alarmed by the sudden change in Lycoris' mood, he replied,

"What is it?  Are you in danger?  Because if that's so, I don't know that I could keep such a promise."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:51 am

Lycoris was surprised as Ryan was alarmed and quickly reaching out to touch his hand, she patted it gently and replied,

"No, no. Calm down, please. It's not a danger."

She paused then continued, "Please, you have to promise me. I can't tell you before I am sure that no one else knows about it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:58 am

Although Ryan wished he could know what Lycoris wanted to tell him before making such a promise, he knew that would not end up happening.  Deciding to see how things go, he replied,

"I'll keep quiet about whatever you wish to tell me.  We're friends so you can trust me, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 7:01 am

Lycoris was relieved as Ryan promised her and nodding, she replied,

"Of course I trust you."

She took another deep breath then continued, "Have you ever wondered why I changed my mind about you teaching how to use my powers after I was so defiant about it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 7:07 am

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "I did wonder about your change of mind but I just assumed that you realized that your powers could be used for good and that if I instructed you in how to use them, you'd see how valuable you are.  Was there another reason that you changed your mind?"

He looked curiously at Lycoris, wondering what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 7:11 am

Lycoris nodded slowly and replied, "That wasn't the reason . . . There's another reason why I changed my mind."

She paused for a moment then continued carefully,

"You-you told me before that if I give up my powers to Sia, and-and possibly die along, the captain would be quite furious that he would try to hurt everyone I care about, right?"

She hoped that Ryan would understand the rest, for telling him right away proved to be difficult.

(I am going to do something for a while but I will be back soon. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 7:17 am

(Ahh ok.  ^^)

Ryan replied, "Well, yes, that's right so I just assumed that you wanted to learn to use your magic to defeat the captain and then you can live the rest of your life in peace and happiness, with that threat gone forever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 7:58 am

(Back now. ^^)

Lycoris shook her head and replied,

"I will defeat that captain but . . . but I am not going to live the rest of my life. Once that threat is gone and everyone is safe, it would be safe for me as well to give up my powers to Sia or anywhere else. Then I can be in peace and happiness, just not in this world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:01 am

(Welcome back.  ^^)

Ryan was silent for a couple of minutes as the realization sank in behind Lycoris' words.  Looking at her with worry, he replied,

"So that's it?  You're just going to throw your life away after defeating the captain?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:08 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Lycoris sighed and replied, "I am not throwing it away. I am going to grant my peace and happiness and it would be also for the good for everyone else."

She paused then continued,

"That's why I've been avoiding everyone. I-I want them to get used to my absence. But I couldn't hide it from you. I-I didn't want to be deceiving you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:12 am

Ryan sighed and replied, "I understand now why you were avoiding everyone else but you couldn't avoid me.  But, Lycoris, please, do you really believe that you're doing what's best?  What about the people who care about you?  What about me?  Do I mean nothing to you?  Does our friendship not count for anything?"

He looked at her sadly, hoping in some way to appeal to her to change her mind.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:17 am

Lycoris looked saddened and guilty as Ryan made his reply, and she remained silent for a few moments. She then replied,

"Our friendship means a lot to me. But I-I know you'll understand me. I've thought about this a lot, Ryan, and this is the only way to make me and everyone else happy. Please understand me."

She paused then continued, "You mean a lot to me and that's-that's why I thought that when it's time for me to go, I might not give my powers to Sia. I-I could give them to you instead."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:21 am

Ryan was surprised as Lycoris proposed to give her powers to Ryan when the time came and he replied,

"You would give your powers to me?  But why?  I don't understand."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:25 am

Lycoris replied,

"It would be safer with you. You're-you're pretty powerful and strong and these powers will make you more powerful than ever. You'll be able to fend off any danger and no one will ever be able to take them away."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:27 am

Ryan replied, "I suppose that's true but I'd like it better if you keep your powers.  I know things are tough for you but I can help.  I want to make you happy and give you lots of reasons to live.  If there's something stopping you, I can certainly help.  I don't want to lose you."

He hugged Lycoris, as though he were holding on to dear life itself.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:44 am

Lycoris sighed inwardly to herself and returning Ryan's hug softly, she replied,

"Please, Ryan, you helped me more than you can ever imagine and you're still helping me. I owe you a lot of things. I am eternally grateful to you. You don't have to burden yourself with my responsibility forever. I'll go on, be happy somewhere else, and hope that my powers, the ones that you helped grow and improve, can be enough to say thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: