Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:56 am

Ryan smiled softly, giving a quick glance at Lycoris before returning his gaze to the ocean.  He replied,

"It's pretty amazing, isn't it?  And there are lots of beautiful creatures living underneath it."

The puppies splashed around in the water nearby, enjoying themselves.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:01 am

Lycoris smiled ad replied,

"I can imagine . . . You know, those creatures are quite lucky to live in such a beautiful thing as the ocean."

She smiled at the puppies as they splashed around in the water, then quietly continued with a tone of sadness,

"Alex used to compare my eye color to the ocean a lot . . . He would always say that they would remind him of it."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:06 am

Ryan looked at Lycoris as she made her comment and heard the sadness in her voice.  Instinctively, he hugged her and said,

"Things are still hard for you, aren't they?  I wish I could do more to make things better."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:14 am

Lycoris returned Ryan's hug softly but giving him a small smile, she replied,

"I'm alright, don't worry . . . I-I just couldn't help but remember it. He did use to mention it a lot."

She paused then asked,

"He's happy with Nerine, right? I-I don't spend time around him any longer and last time I saw him using the spell, I couldn't help but feel that he's a little sad . . . But he's usually happy around Nerine and they-they enjoy their time together, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:17 am

Ryan replied,

"Well, as far as I could observe, yes.  But I can tell that he misses you a lot even though he doesn't say so."

He took a deep breath and then added, "I know it's a long shot but I can try to reconcile things with Nerine for you.  You deserve to be happy, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:29 am

Lycoris frowned a bit as Ryan mentioned trying to reconcile things with Nerine and replied right away,

"Ryan, please. I don't want to talk about this matter. The day is beautiful, you know . . . let's try to enjoy it as much as we can."

She knew that Ryan would understand once she told him what she planned to do, but she would wait to the end of their time together to tell him that.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:31 am

Ryan nodded, thinking that it was better not to push the matter for now although he wouldn't forget about it.

Taking hold of Lycoris' hand, he said, "Ok, let's walk on the beach then.  That's what a lot of people usually do."

He led the way, walking on the sand and gazing out at the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:36 am

Lycoris was glad that Ryan didn't press the matter and relaxed a bit, walking by Ryan's side and enjoying watching the ocean. There was a question on her mind so innocently, she asked,

"Ryan, there's something I want to ask you but I hope you don't get me wrong. It's just that I am curious about it . . . Why-why do you help me? I-I mean, you've been doing so much for me and putting a lot of efforts in everything for my sake. We-we didn't know each other pretty well before, you know . . .?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:40 am

Ryan blushed a bit, unsure of how to reply to Lycoris' question.  Thinking of the first thought, he replied,  

"Well, you're special, you know?  I could tell from the moment I first laid eyes on you.  And I want you to be happy.  You're a lot like me, I think.  I guess that's why I wanted to help you.  I feel like we're kindred spirits in a way."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:45 am

(You know, if I didn't know better, I would have said that Ryan likes Lycoris from that answer. XD)

Lycoris blushed, too, and took a few moments to think about what Ryan said. Smiling softly, she replied,

"Well, now that I think about it, we're really a lot similar . . . We both have special powers that made us have a hard time in our lives."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:53 am

(lol  I agree but Ryan says that his heart only belongs to Lisianthus.  XD)

Ryan nodded and replied, "That's true.  I was lucky to be adopted by my mentor and to be taught by him.  And I want you to have the same opportunities as well.  You know, here, there's more opportunities to learn magic.  There's the magic academy and it's the best ever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:55 am

(lol And Lisianthus is quite happy to hear it. XD)

Lycoris nodded in understanding and replied,

"I see . . . But I think I already have the best chance being taught by you. I hope you don't mind, Ryan. I am doing my best to learn as quickly as I can and I appreciate everything you've been doing for me so far."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:02 am

(lol  XD)

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "Of course I don't mind.  It's a pleasure and honor for me to teach you and you're a wonderful student.  You know, I was impressed with your lesson with Lady Penelope today.  You definitely pick up on spells quickly."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and get some sleep.  I'll post more tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 9:39 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris returned the smile and replied,

"I am glad to hear it from you. I did my best today but it's really thanks to you I did so well. I got so much experience in the little time that you taught me in that I was able to process decently today."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 10:27 pm

Ryan replied, "And it clearly shows.  I can't wait to observe your next lesson with Lady Penelope.  I'm a bit envious of you.  I'll never have the ability to learn light magic but you can learn it as well as dark magic, which gives you a great advantage."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:49 am

Lycoris looked curious and replied,

"But why can you never learn light magic? I mean, if you want to learn it, you can read some of its books or get someone to teach you if you want, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:23 am

Ryan shrugged and replied, "It's possible but if a sorcerer or sorceress doesn't have a natural ability for a certain kind of magic, it would be very difficult to learn it.  In your case, you have natural abilities to learn light and dark magic, which is a very rare combination.  Most sorcerers can learn two elemental magic spells or one elemental spells and a light or dark spell."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:01 pm

(Sorry I couldn't log in to RP a lot today. I went out with my mom and brother to take care of some stuff and we returned later than we thought. XD)

Lycoris looked thoughtful for a while then replied,

"But you're not a normal sorcerer, too, right? I mean, you're pretty strong and I know you say that it would be difficult for you to learn it but I am sure you're strong enough to actually give it a try and be able to do it."

She paused then continued, "If we learn it together, perhaps, we could encourage each other?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 4:35 am

(Ahh I see.  And I'm back now from work.  XD)

Ryan looked thoughtfully at Lycoris after she suggested the idea that Ryan learn light magic with her.  Although he didn't think he had a great chance of being able to master it, he didn't want to let Lycoris down.  So smiling softly at her, he replied,

"I suppose I could give it a try and it would be fun to learn with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 5:06 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Lycoris smiled softly in return and replied,

"And it would be fun for me as well. We'll help each other and things would go well."

She wanted to help Ryan as much as she could, as a try to return a little of his great favors to her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 5:39 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "I'm sure of that."

The two of them continued their walk along the beach and as they did, he said,

"So we'll go sailing a bit and then, you know, before we leave, we have to eat some ice cream.  Do you have any particular favorite flavor?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 5:42 am

Lycoris smiled and nodding, she replied,

"Chocolate. I tasted it before and it was quite delicious. An ice cream with its flavor would be great, I think."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 5:45 am

Ryan chuckled and replied, "I shouldn't be surprised about that.  That would be Sia's favorite, too.  So would you like to get ice cream before or after we go sailing?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 5:48 am

Lycoris replied, "After it. Maybe we should go now? I don't know how much is left of the afternoon but I'd like to sail for a while and enjoy being in the middle of the ocean."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 5:53 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, let's do that."

He led the way to the rental place where Ryan could rent a sailboat.  The puppies followed closely behind the pair.  After Ryan paid for a rental sailboat, he led the way to it and helped Lycoris into it and then carefully placed the puppies in it as well.  After pushing the boat a bit, he hopped into it, too, and then directed the sailboat to head further into the ocean.

Once they were far enough, Ryan held Lycoris' arm again so he could activate the eyesight spell for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: