Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:53 am

Ryan replied, "Yeah.  It just seems like all Nerine wants is to have Alex to herself.  I mean-I can understand that since they're married but I know the relationship is much more complicated than that since I know that Alex is married to Lycoris, too.  He has just as much a right to attend to her as well.  But I guess Nerine doesn't want to share Alex."

He thought about how in a way, he remembered being in a similar situation with Rosaline before he had fallen in love with Lisianthus.

Alex saw the smile on Lycoris' face and gently, he leaned in to give her a soft loving kiss on the lips.

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:56 am

Avi nodded and replied, "Yeah, that's true. Alex is quite in the tough situation, too. I feel sorry for him in a way. If he tries to please Lycoris, he'd risk angering Nerine and if he tries to please Nerine, Lycoris feels neglected and hurt. And although she might not really complain, I doubt Alex wants to hurt her."

As she slept, Lycoris felt someone kissing her and despite being quite tired, she couldn't help but wake up by that loving, so-missed gesture. She realized that she was being kissed and although she was confused at first, she knew it was only one person who could be kissing her and returned the kiss lovingly and passionately.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:03 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yeah, he sure is. Sia and I understand so we can try to help although I don't know how long we can keep making excuses to Nerine so Alex can spend some time with Lycoris. I guess the fact that I don't really know Alex well doesn't help things."

As Alex kissed Lycoris, he felt her kiss him back and so he continued to kiss her for a few more sweet moments. Once the kiss ended, he looked gently and lovingly at her and softly said,

"Hi, Lycoris. I didn't mean to wake you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:06 am

Avi nodded in understanding and replied, "Yeah, it's not a permenant solution. If only Nerine could like Lycoris more, that could solve things perhaps. But as long as she can't even stand her, Alex will continue having troubles and Lycoris won't be happy."

Lycoris blushed deeply and so softly, out of shyness but also because she was still feeling tired, she replied,

"Y-You came. I-I thought you'd forgotten."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:13 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "That's true."

He looked deep in thought and then realizing something, he asked, "Hmm, do you think Nerine will find it plausible if Bryan wanted to spend some alone time with Alex? Those two have been friends since kids so they're very close. That way, Bryan could help Alex have some alone time with Lycoris but I'd have to let him know what's going on."

Alex smiled softly at Lycoris and shaking his head, he replied,

"I wouldn't forget to see you. I'm so sorry I didn't come earlier but I'm here now. How are you feeling?"

(It's getting late here so I'll get off for the night now and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:41 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

Avi looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, it would definitely make a lot more sense and it's normal that Bryan would like to hang out around Alex every once in a while and such. But do you think Nerine could become suspicious if it was repeated or if she could sense that something is up?"

Lycoris moaned a little in pain and stirred a bit in bed to seek more comfort, but she replied ever so softly,

"T-Tired and my eyes feel sore but...but I'm better now that you're here. H-Have you been here for long?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:28 pm

Ryan frowned a bit and replied, "Yeah, that is a possibility. I'm trying to think of a way for Alex and Lycoris to have more alone time without Nerine getting suspicious but it's not easy thinking of an idea."

Alex shook his head and replied, "No, I've only been by your side for a little bit. I heard from Avi that you went to sleep after you had lunch. You should get some more rest, especially if you're still tired and all. That surgery must have taken a lot out of you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:52 am

Avi sighed and nodding, he replied, "Yeah, and Nerine seems to have become more alert nowadays."

He looked thoughtful, wishing he could find a way somehow to help out the couple, although not really able to think of any. He continued,

"Well, we could still ask Bryan if he's willing to go through that idea and be careful not to have it repeated too much?"

Lycoris nodded and although she definitely felt like getting some more sleep, she felt reluctant to, as Alex was present with her and she didn't know whether that opportunity would be presented again, especially that they were going to leave her in the gods' world and she was rarely ever going to see him again, a thought that still tore her heart to pieces.

Softly, she asked, "Umm where is Avi? Are you here alone?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 1:43 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sure. I can bring the idea up to him privately after dinner. He'll probably go through with it, especially if Alex agrees to the idea."

Alex glanced over at where Avi and Ryan were standing and turning back to Lycoris, he replied,

"Avi's here. He's nearby, but we have enough privacy for a chat and all. Do you need him? How has been looking after you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:49 am

Avi nodded and replied, "Sounds good and I don't think Alex wouldn't agree. I think he cares about Lycoris very much and would like to be near her if he could."

Lycoris replied,

"He's been taking care of me very well...He does his best to please me and takes care of my every need. I-I don't know what I'd have done without him."

She paused for a moment then thinking of something, she softly asked, "Can I ask you a favor, Alex?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:43 am

Ryan replied, "Yup, that's true."

He looked over at Alex and Lycoris and turning back to Avi, he then said, "It looks like Alex is the only one who truly makes Lycoris happy."

Alex was curious to know what Lycoris wanted to ask so he replied,

"Sure, Lycoris. What is it?"

(BTW, there's a chance I might go to bed early. I think it's only allergies but I feel like I'm coming down with something and the symptoms are similar to a cold. I might take precautions just in case. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:48 am

(Ahh it's ok, I understand. ^^ I'll try to be here as long as I can but I'm studying in the same time so we'll see how things turn out. XD I hope you feel better soon, phoenix. ^^)

Avi looked over at the couple and smiling softly, he nodded and replied,

"Yeah. I've never seen Lycoris happier than when she's with Alex. Even when he's not here, all she talks about is him. And when something is bothering her, you definitely know it's got to do with him."

Lycoris replied, "Could you tell Avi that he needs to take it easy on himself, too? He spends so much time taking care of me and I-I don't want him to be troubled with that all the time that he can't enjoy himself or do what he likes. He wouldn't listen to me when I tell him that so could you?"

Last edited by Miss Nile on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:53 am

(Thanks and if I do turn in early for the night, I'll let you know. ^^)

Ryan smiled as well and nodding, he replied, "Alex sure is a lucky but yet unlucky fellow at the same time. But I'll do what I can to help him and Lycoris, too."

Alex gave Lycoris' hands a gentle squeeze and replied,

"Sure, I'll tell him. I can't promise that he'll listen but I'll pass on your message."

He paused for a few moments and then continued, "You do know that Avi stays by your side because he cares about you, right? He wants to be with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:57 am

(Thanks and I'll let you know if I have to get up as well. ^^)

Avi nodded and replied, "I am sure they'll appreciate any help, Ryan, and I should thank you, too. I care about Lycoris very much and I want her happy."

Lycoris sighed deeply and replied softly, "I know. But I don't want to be a burden on him always. He deserves to enjoy his time and spend time around you, too, instead of being stuck here with me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:03 am

(Ok. ^^)

Ryan looked at Avi and replied, "Yup, I can see that. Lycoris is lucky to have you by her side and I'm sure you must feel the same way about her."

Alex gently stroked Lycoris' hands and replied, "Hey, I know Avi doesn't look at you as a burden. I've seen his face and he's always happy when he's with you. I wish I could be with you more. I'm so sorry. I know I haven't been a good husband to you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:09 am

Avi smiled and nodding happily, he replied, "That's quite true, you know. I mean, I know she always says that she's burdening me but that's not true at all. It gives me a lot of pleasure to take care of her although I wish I could be more helpful."

Lycoris was silent for a couple of moments and then with sadness in her voice, she softly replied,

"D-Don't say that. I-I know I'm not even supposed to be your wife. You're not supposed to treat me like one. I-I'm the one who should apologize for being so troublesome."

Despite still feeling heartbroken that Alex and Nerine were going to leave her behind, she could still never feel upset at Alex for it as she loved him too much for that.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:15 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I'm sure you're doing your best and at least Lycoris has you to look after her. Alex probably would more often but with the situation with Nerine, I guess that's kind of difficult."

Alex gently placed his right index finger over Lycoris' lips and softly replied,

"Hey, don't ever call yourself troublesome because you're not. And you are my wife. I knowingly married you and I love you so much."

He thought about something and said,

"I'll talk to Sia and see if there's a way we can all be together. I want to protect you but I want you happy at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:21 am

Avi nodded and replied, "I understand but hey, I don't mind. You know, even if somehow the situation with Nerine was miraculously solved and Alex could take care of her more, I'd remain by her side anyways. She matters a lot to me."

Despite how upset she was earlier, Lycoris couldn't help but smile softly, seeing how Alex wanted to make her happy despite how difficult the situation was. She reached out carefully and caressing his cheek gently, she replied,

"Thank you, Alex. Thank you very much, for everything you do for me. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:27 am

Ryan smiled and replied, "Yup, I can see that. I guess Lycoris is sort of like your sister. You two seem to have like a sibling relationship going on."

Alex blushed warmly as Lycoris gently caressed his cheek and placing a kiss on each of her cheeks, he said,

"I'll always love you, my Lycoris, no matter what. I'll never forget you and our love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:30 am

Avi nodded happily and replied, "Yeah, like that. I've never had a sister before so I'd like to consider Lycoris as my sister. Plus, I suppose I spent my whole life taking care of other girls, be it Sia at first or Nerine after that. It's kind of become into me."

Lycoris blushed softly and held on to Alex's hands tightly, enjoying having him close. There was a question that dawned upon her and she suddenly asked,

"Where is Nerine?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:38 am

Ryan replied, "Ahh I see. So have you spent most of your life looking after members of royal families?"

Alex replied, "Nerine is with Sia right now. She doesn't know that I'm here with you but Sia's keeping her occupied. I can only stay until dinnertime but I wanted to be with you and to spend at least part of the day with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:41 am

Avi nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right. I spent most of my childhood as a companion for Sia, to accompany her and watch out for her. But when she's grown and no longer needed a companion, I went to the devils' world to look after Nerine."

Lycoris looked relieved and thinking of something, she replied,

"So umm, you can't be there when I remove the bandage? Would Nerine mind if you asked her?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:48 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ahh I see. So you don't have any siblings yourself?"

He was curious to know about Avi more so he did his best to make conversation.

Alex wanted to be with Lycoris when her bandages were removed and he replied,

"I could ask although I have a feeling about how Nerine would respond. But I want to be with you when your bandages are removed. Did the healers say when you can remove them?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:51 am

Avi smiled and shaking his head, he replied, "Nope, I am an only child. I suppose in a way, Sia, Nerine and now Lycoris were all my sisters though."

Lycoris nodded slowly and replied, "They said it would be tomorrow morning after breakfast."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:59 am

Ryan replied, "Ahh I see. At least you have plenty of company and I guess since I'm marrying Sia soon, I'll be like your brother. I mean-if you don't mind and all."

Alex nodded and looking thoughtful, he replied, "I see. I could ask Nerine if I can see you but would you prefer that I try to see you without asking her? I'm a little worried that she'll say no although tomorrow will be an important day for you and I want to be by your side, no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: