Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:00 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "Hey, if you can make me blush everyday, by all means, go for it. It's only fair, I agree."

After Ryan had left, Lisianthus went out of the room and after telling the soldiers she was going out, she went out of the mansion. She walked swiftly to where she would meet Ryan so they could go meet Irene together.

Lycoris blushed in embarrassment and was silent for a moment, but then continuing to deny it, she replied,

"Umm I just didn't start eating yet. But I was going to eat, you know."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:06 am

Megan cheered and replied, "Yays! I want to make William blush everyday."

Stacey grinned and replied, "Then all you need to do is compliment our handsome and tell him how wonderful he is."

Ryan waited outside the mansion for Lisianthus and soon saw her arrive. Grinning, he approached her and said,

"There you are, beautiful. It was only a few minutes but it felt like forever to wait for you."

Alex gave a look of skepticism and in his voice as well by replying, "Uh huh, I can see that."

He thought things over for a minute and then said, "I know you don't want to trouble us but it's better to ask for help than to do things that are very difficult. It's not a weakness to admit that you need help."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:12 am

William chuckled a bit more and replied, "I am looking forward to that. Nothing beats hearing lovely compliments from such beautiful ladies, you know."

Lisianthus looked happily at Ryan and after giving him a quick kiss, she replied, "Same here, cutie. I walked as fast as possible to reach you."

She then said, "We should get moving. Irene should be waiting for us now."

Lycoris took a moment to gather herself to reply but then she shook her head and replied quietly,

"I-I'm fine. I'll take care of things on my own. Why did you even come here? You don't need to worry about me, ok?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:18 am

Stacey and Megan blushed and Stacey replied, "Then we'll compliment you a lot everyday."

Megan replied, "We will because William's the best man ever."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok. We shouldn't keep Duchess Irene waiting."

He offered his arm to Lisianthus and then together, the two of them headed towards the entrance of Myriaden where Irene was waiting.

Alex replied, "You can't fool me. If Rosaline hadn't told me that your breakfast laid untouched, I wouldn't have known. If you don't have any trouble eating, then prove it to me right now. I'm not leaving until I see you take one bite of your lunch."

He sat in a seat and waited.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:27 am

William leaned over Megan and gave her a kiss on her head, then happily said,

"Nothing can top that for me and I'll be definitely having fun listening to your compliments, but I'll also try my best not to blush."

Lisianthus followed Ryan to the entrance of the town and after a while of walking, the couple made it there, where they waited for a little time. However, just then, they could hear the sounds of horse steps, and out of the thick trees, came out a beige pegasus, with a person on it, dressed in a black cloak. On seeing the couple, it stopped, and uncovering the hood, it was none but Duchess Irene.

She looked to them and smiling a bit to them, she said, "Howdy. Long time no see, kids."

Lycoris stuttered as Alex challenged her to have a bite of her lunch in front of him, and although she didn't know what to do for a moment, she did her best to reach anything in the tray, but quite carefully. However, with her unable to even find the utensils, she couldn't do anything.

Feeling both embarrassed and helpless, she sighed and said, "Alright, you win. You saw how useless I am. I can't even eat on my own. But I don't want your help, or anyone's help. Just leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:33 am

Stacey looked slyly at William and replied, "A challenge, huh? What do you say, Megan?"

Megan replied, "We must win! We must make William blush."

Ryan smiled at Duchess Irene and after he bowed to her, he replied,

"It's great to see you, Duchess Irene, and I'm so relieved you're all right. What happened? We must know everything."

Alex sighed and replied, "Why are you being like this? And don't tell me it's because you don't want to burden us with helping you. You aren't a burden to me at least."

(I'm getting sleepy here so I'm going to get off for the night now. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:18 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William chuckled and replied, "Well, I'll do my best to win the challenge but I'll give you this: you make me laugh most of the time so if you can't make me blush, you're making me very happy."

Irene nodded and got off her pegasus. Lisianthus looked at her nervously, wondering what she should say or do. Irene noticed this and smiled a little to her to comfort her, a smile which Lisianthus returned and felt better about.

Irene then replied, "Things went on a little messy, but I managed to make my escape thanks to the captain of the soldiers of the castle. He happens to be my late husband's brother. He simply unlocked my cell, and it wasn't hard to go from there. I used my invisibility to be able to get out without being detected while leaving an illusion of mine inside the cell. But they should know I am gone by now."

Lycoris replied immediately, quietly but full of force,

"Yes, I am. Don't say I am not. Even to you, I know I am even if you don't, or if you won't say it. I am sick tiring people around with helping me out and worrying about me. Just leave me alone, ok, Alex? I'll manage my way through this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:15 pm

Stacey and Megan giggled upon hearing William's reply and Stacey replied,

"I'm happy to hear that we can make you happy, if we can't make you blush."

Megan added, "William looks especially handsome when he's happy."

Ryan nodded and replied, "That's smart thinking and good fortune. I hope the captain doesn't get discovered. Do you know what's going on with the others? We heard that the chancellor imprisoned Bryan and Avi."

Alex replied stubbornly, "You might starve before you're finally able to eat and all because you won't admit you need help. Look, if you don't want me to help or Nerine or Rosaline, you could at least ask a maid to assist you. It's their job to help us if we need it."

(I'm heading off to work later today so I won't be back until tonight. But I'll make sure to log in here when I get back and I should be able to get a few posts in before I turn in for the night. See you later, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:49 am

(Ok, take your time. ^^)

William chuckled and replied, "I am happy to be handsome for you, pretties. That's the least you deserve after all."

Irene nodded and replied, "The chancellor talked to me about that before I made my escape. I don't know if they told you but they attacked a couple of soldiers and dressed themselves in their uniforms to be able to visit me. They were worried about me and although I appreciated the gesture very much, they put themselves in trouble.

The chancellor found out from some evidence but he doesn't know the reason why they did it, and I didn't tell him. They will be imprisoned for two weeks but don't worry, they aren't in the dungeons. Just in one of the rooms of the castle."

Lycoris sighed and replied, "To assist us, not feed us."

She paused for a moment then getting an idea, she replied, "Umm I'll ask the maids to just bring me sandwiches from now on, ok? I can eat those on my own. Then I won't have to trouble anyone and I won't starve, either."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:51 am

(Back now so I'll be here until I turn in for the night. ^^)

Stacey and Megan giggled happily and Stacey replied, "I don't think we could have found a better man if we searched every world for one."

Megan replied, "I agree. William's the best."

Ryan nodded and replied, "As long as they're ok, that's what matters. I have a feeling I know why Bryan and Avi visited you. I mean, if the chancellor didn't tell them the truth about your imprisonment, the others probably would have gotten suspicious."

Alex thought that Lycoris could eat sandwiches on her own so he replied,

"Ok, that's a fair compromise."

Not wishing to leave Nerine for too long, Alex said, "I should return to Nerine but if you do need help, tell one of us, ok? Or at least one of the maids?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:56 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

William couldn't help but blush a little and chuckling a little more, he replied,

"Now you're making me blush. Looks like you are giving it your best."

Irene nodded and replied, "I understand although they shouldn't have worried so much. The chancellor wouldn't hurt me but after sneaking into his room, he couldn't leave me free for longer, understandable as that is. He knew that I would try again to get what I wanted."

Lycoris didn't really plan to do that but she nodded, then replied,

"While you're going, could you ring the bell? The maid could take this tray as well since I am not going to eat it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:10 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Megan cheered and replied, "Yays! We're making William blush."

Stacey grinned and replied, "We sure are. We're an amazing team."

Ryan replied, "That's true. At least the others are all right for now."

He took a breath and then continued, "Duchess Irene, if I may ask, do you have somewhere you can stay for now?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok. He rang for a bell and then waited for a maid to arrive so he could give instructions. He also wanted to talk to the maid alone as well, as he had specific instructions regarding Lycoris' meals and such."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:14 am

(You're welcome. ^^)

William laughed and replied, "Man, I spoiled the both of you so much that now you're plotting against me, huh? But I don't mind it one bit."

He noticed that it was getting darker then said, "Maybe we should head back. It's getting late."

Irene looked thoughtful for a bit then replied, "No, but if you two are staying here for a while, I will check in an inn under a false identity, of course, and a disguise."

A few minutes after, there was a knock on the door, and a maid entered the room. Seeing Alex and Lycoris, she bowed and said,

"How can I help you, sir?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:28 am

Stacey noticed that it was getting darker as well so she replied, "Yup, you're right, handsome. Lead the way then."

Ryan nodded and replied, "That sounds good. I'm staying at the inn in Myriaden. It wouldn't be safe to stay with Sia at the moment. We think there's a spy among her soldiers and it's best if none of them know you're here."

Alex smiled at the maid and replied, "Hello, miss. My wife would like the food trays taken away and she'd like sandwiches instead because of her current condition. I can help you take them down."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:35 am

William nodded and then directed the pegasuses back the stables, where they landed carefully. He got off and helped Megan off as well, then waited for Stacey so he would lead the pegasuses to inside.

Irene frowned a bit and turned to look at Lisianthus, and Lisianthus nodded, confirming what Ryan said. She nodded and replied,

"I see. That would be trouble indeed. I'll be staying at the same inn then and you two can see me there."

She paused for a moment then said, "We'll need to talk more but perhaps here isn't the best place to. Maybe you two can see me later in my room at the inn? There's a lot to catch up on and plan."

The maid nodded and replied, "Yes, sir, as she wishes. I'll bring the lady sandwiches then and I'll appreciate the help, sir."

She proceeded to carry most of the food trays but left one small tray for Alex to take care of.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:43 am

Once Stacey and her pegasus landed, Stacey got off as well. Megan petted both pegasuses and said,

"Goodbye. I hope we can meet again someday."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I can see you this evening." He then turned to Lisianthus and asked,

"What about you, beautiful? Do you think you can drop by the inn then?"

Before Alex took the small tray, he gave Lycoris a kiss on each cheek as well as a hug and said,

"I'll see you this evening, ok?"

He then took the small tray and followed the maid.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:47 am

The pegasuses whinnied happily in response to Megan, hoping for the same thing. William smiled at her then took the pegasuses, leading them to inside the stables. Once everything was taken care of, he returned to the girls and said,

"Where do you want to have dinner?"

Lisianthus thought about it for a moment then replied, "Yeah. I am free tonight."

Irene nodded and replied, "After dinner, then. I'll be waiting for you two. Don't keep me waiting, alright? I'll see you then."

She got on her pegasus and waved to them, then went on her way into the town.

The maid led the way, carrying the trays, downstairs from Lycoris' room to the kitchen. Once there, she put everything away and took the tray from Alex, bowed and said,

"Thank you very much for your help, sir. I'll prepare another lunch and carry it to the lady right away."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:52 am

Megan looked thoughtful and replied, "I like shrimp. Can we have that?"

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "Sure. We can go to the same restaurant that served those delicious shrimp dishes before."

She led the way towards a nearby restaurant.

After Irene left, Ryan turned to Lisianthus and with a smile, he said,

"That turned out pretty well, don't you think?"

Alex smiled softly at the maid and replied, "Thank you, miss. I appreciate that."

He paused for a moment and then said, "If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to make a small request. I'm worried that Lycoris is letting her stubbornness get in the way of her eating properly. Can you check on her from time to time to make sure that she at least eats?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:09 am

William followed Stacey to the restaurant and once they were inside and seated, a waiter came and presented them with menus. William asked,

"You two choose what to have for dinner tonight."

Lisianthus returned the smile and nodding, she replied,

"Yeah. I was pretty worried but Irene didn't bring anything up and she didn't look upset. We still have more to talk about though."

The maid nodded and replied, "I'll make sure of it, sir. As you wish. Is there anything else I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:12 am

Stacey and Megan looked at their menus and Megan replied, "I want the fried and grilled shrimp platter. It has rice pilaf as well."

Stacey replied, "I like that, too. Sounds yummy and we can have a baked potato on the side."

Ryan nodded and replied, "That's true. You two will have a chance to talk more this evening but no matter what, I'll always be here for you, my beautiful."

He held Lisianthus' hand and gave her a loving smile.

Alex shook his head and replied, "No, that's it but if you do observe anything amiss in my wife, tell me right away, ok? I care about her very much and worry for her health."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:17 am

William nodded and replied, "Sure, that's fine with me as well."

He waved to a waiter and one arrived, then William gave him their orders, which he left immediately to bring.

Lisianthus blushed a little but looking happily at Ryan, she replied,

"I know, cutie, and that's what gives me strength to go on."

She paused for a moment then happily said, "Do you want to go somewhere? We have till the evening. We can hang around together for that while, unless you want to do something else on your own."

The maid smiled and nodding, she replied, "Yes, sir. I'll keep my eyes on the lady and watch out for her. I'll make sure she's well-taken care of."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:24 am

After the waiter, Stacey turned to the others and asked, "What do you all want to do this evening?"

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "I would love to spend the afternoon with you, beautiful. What do you want to do? We could take a walk if you'd like."

Alex smiled and bowing to the maid, he replied, "Thank you, miss. I'd appreciate that a lot. I should return to the others now so I won't keep you waiting."

He then went back outside to meet up with Nerine and Rosaline.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:26 am

William looked thoughtful then replied, "How about taking a walk around the town? We're leaving it soon so we should take a good look around before doing so and all."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yup, sure! I have no ideas in store right now but a walk sounds nice."

She held his hand happily and said, "Lead the way, cutie!"

Meanwhile, Nerine and Rosaline had finished their lunches but they were waiting for Alex. Seeing him approach, Rosaline spoke up,

"Hey, Alex. How did everything go?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:34 am

Megan replied, "I'd love a walk with you, William."

Stacey replied, "Me, too. You do come up with the most wonderful ideas, handsome."

Ryan happily held Lisianthus' hand and replied, "No problem, my beautiful."

He then led the way to a nice afternoon walk.

Alex took his seat next to Nerine and replied,

"I had no idea Lycoris could be so stubborn. It took a while to talk some sense into her but at least we finally came to a compromise. I think she'll be able to eat sandwiches since they don't require utensils and I asked a maid to look after her in case she runs into more problems."

He then turned to Nerine and with a sad sincere look on his face, he replied, "I'm so sorry I took so long, darling."

(It's getting late here so I'm going to get off for the night now. I'll be back late tomorrow night because of work but I can stay up late since I won't have classes on Saturday. XD Anyway, nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:25 am

(Of course, take your time. Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William smiled happily and replied, "Good. It will be a lot of fun and the town is pretty at night."

Shortly after, a waiter arrived, carrying the trays of food. He laid them out in front of the family then bowed and left.

Lisianthus walked happily by Ryan's side, enjoying her walk with him while making sure that her cap hid her face and hair well. She felt happy to be spending time with him, doing such a simple activity.

She turned to him and grinning, she said, "Man, I walked a lot through this town's streets, but I never enjoyed it like I am now."

Nerine could see the sincerity in Alex's face and although she wouldn't depend on that, she had listened carefully to what he said and she could understand that it would take some time. So nodding, she replied,

"It's alright. Better to have Lycoris eating well now than having her get sick later, anyways."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: