Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:29 am

Stacey happily returned the kiss, pouring all her love and passion into it. Meanwhile, Megan had finished washing up and changed into her pajamas. Leaving the bathroom, she saw William and Stacey kiss and cutely pouting, she said,

"I want a kiss, too!"

Stacey broke the kiss and giggled quietly.

Ryan gave Lisianthus a sly look and naughtily replied, "Is that so, beautiful? I'm surprised that more men haven't complimented your eyes. They truly shine like the sun."

Alex had a great idea and replied, "How about I take you boating, darling? Do you remember that boat ride we had on the lake back at our vacation home? I'd love to give you another ride."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:11 am

William chuckled happily and looking at Megan, he replied, "Sure, I should give you a kiss for looking so pretty as well."

He approached Megan and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek.

Lisianthus giggled playfully and replied, "Sure, they got compliments before but none of them were so honest and touching. And hey, your eyes are quite attractive as well! They make you look even more handsome, looking as sharp as an eagle but quite kind and wonderful in the same time. A rare combination!"

Nerine smiled softly and nodding, she replied, "Sure, that sounds nice. I loved that ride we had long ago and it will be nice to recall it."

The water soon returned, laying the plates of steak and potatoes before them, along with fresh juice and bread. Then he bowed and left the couple to enjoy their meal.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:28 am

Megan grinned after William kissed her on the cheek and Stacey said,

"I should go get ready next. I'll be right back."

She took a clean nightgown and then went into the bathroom to wash up and change.

Ryan blushed happily and gazing fondly at Lisianthus, he replied, "And that's the first time that anyone has ever complimented my eyes quite lovingly."

He then thought of something and playfully said, "If Bryan and I stand next to each other, I wonder if you can tell us apart."

Alex looked at the meal placed before them and said, "This looks delicious. We should eat and then we can have a fun afternoon."

He took his fork and knife and began to eat his steak.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:31 am

While Stacey went to get ready for bed, William turned to Megan and happily said,

"I hope my little pretty enjoyed herself today. I want you all ready for the contest tomorrow."

Lisianthus looked thoughtful then replied, "I can't tell without trying but I do remember that you and Bryan looked quite similar. Still, I think I can tell you apart. Correct me if I am wrong but it looked to me sometimes that Bryan has softer looks while you have the stronger ones."

Nerine nodded and began eating her lunch as well, enjoying the quiet and her meal as well. She did look forward to the boat ride with Alex and wondered how it would go.

(I am sorry for getting on late today but I couldn't come on and all. ^^ I have to get off now but I'll be here more tomorrow. =D Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:42 am

(Ahh it's ok. I'll post tomorrow although it might be late since I have work and all. ^^)

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I am and I'll get plenty of sleep so I'm all rested for the contest."

She climbed into her bed and happily waited for William to tuck her in.

Ryan looked slyly at Lisianthus and replied, "I see and tell me something, beautiful. Do you prefer softer looks or stronger ones?"

As Alex ate his meal, he would occasionally glance at Nerine, wondering how her mood was. He hoped that he was repairing his relationship with her although he couldn't be sure.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:19 pm

(I understand. Take your time. ^^)

William approached Megan's bed and helped her get into the bed, covering her gently with the blanket and making sure her teddy bear was near her. Then he gave her a kiss on her forehead and said,

"Sweet dreams, my little pretty."

Lisianthus pouted cutely at Ryan's sly question then giving him equally sly, naughty looks, she replied,

"I love both but why should I choose one when I have my cutie here and he has everything wonderful in life? He is strong and tough when he needs to, but he has a soft, loving side that I am so fond of as well."

As Nerine ate, she noticed that Alex would glance at her although she didn't comment. She wondered what he was thinking. Was he really enjoying being with her? Or was he neutral about it, just spending a normal day? Or worse, was he doing it just out of feeling of duty or guiltiness and not out of love?

Those questions and thoughts ran in her head but she didn't speak out any of them. Eventually, she finished up eating then waited for Alex to finish as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:18 am

(I'm here now and I should stay until it's time to get some sleep. ^^)

Megan smiled at William and replied, "Good night, William."

Just then, Stacey left the bathroom, having let her hair down and wearing a beautiful light blue nightgown. As she put her clothes away, she turned to William and said,

"The bathroom's free, handsome."

Ryan chuckled and cuddling Lisianthus closer to him, he replied,

"You're right about that, beautiful. I'm the complete package, or at least in your eyes I am."

Alex finished eating soon after and seeing that Nerine was done, he got up and said,

"I'll go take care of the bill and then we can head to the beach."

He then went to take care of the bill.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:30 am

(Welcome back, phoenix. ^^)

William nodded and replied, "Okay, I'll be done quickly. And you're looking wonderful, pretty."

He winked at her then entered the bathroom to get ready for the night.

Lisianthus wrapped her arms lovingly around Ryan and gazing happily at him, she nodded and replied,

"Definitely! I doubt that there is any man out there who can even compare."

She paused for a moment then looking naughtily at him, she continued,

"Say, if there was something you could change about me, what would that be?"

Nerine waited till Alex took care of paying the bill so that they could get going after that.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:33 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Stacey blushed briefly upon hearing William's compliment and then resumed putting away her clothes. Then she approached Megan and gave her a soft good night kiss on the cheek and then climbed into her own bed, waiting for William to join her.

Ryan gave Lisianthus a sly look and replied, "I doubt there's anything I want to change about you but if I did have to pick one, I might wish that you were less stubborn but only because I love you so much and wish to protect you for all time."

Alex quickly took care of paying the bill and returning to Nerine's side, he offered his arm and said,

"Ok, darling, we can get going."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:38 am

William washed up and was soon ready for bed. He went out of the bathroom and seeing both ladies in bed, he gave Megan on more kiss on the cheek and wished her a good night. Then he climbed into bed with Stacey and wrapping his around her gently, he said,

"Good night, pretty, and sleep well."

Lisianthus pouted cutely at Ryan and playfully replied, "Aww but I like being stubborn! It makes me stronger and tougher and hey, I thought you liked challenges. Or did I turn out to be too tough for you, eh?"

Nerine nodded and getting up, she held Alex's arm and followed him out of the restaurant. She then led the way towards the beach and after a while of walking, the couple made it there. It wasn't crowded, with a few couples and families here and there, but it was mostly clear.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:43 am

Stacey wrapped her arms gently around William's waist and lovingly replied,

"Good night, my handsome William. Sleep well and see you in the morning."

She then leaned in to give William a loving good night kiss before laying her head down on the pillow and closing her eyes.

Ryan chuckled happily and he replied, "I do love a challenge but at the same time, I love protecting you, too. Your eyes are not only like the sun but they're like fire, too, and I do love a warm fire."

Alex took a good look around the beach and was happy that there weren't too many people as well so he looked around for a boat rental place and approached it. After getting a boat, he pushed it out onto the water and helped Nerine inside. Then he climbed in as well and began rowing.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:50 am

(I'll take care of the next morning. XD)

The sun shone high in the sky, announcing the arrival of the new day. William opened his eyes and seeing Stacey and Megan still asleep, he quietly got out of bed and got himself a change of clothes, then entered the bathroom to change.

Lisianthus blushed and cuddling closer to Ryan, she replied,

"I know you want to protect me but I fear for your safety, too. What will I do if I suddenly don't find you by my side? I love you too much to even imagine my life without you."

As the couple rode the boat away from the shore and Alex began to row them away, Nerine looked at him and asked,

"Would you like me to help row? I don't want you to get tired."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:09 am

(Ok. XD)

A little later, Stacey woke up and after briefly stretching her arms, she turned to her side and saw that William wasn't there. Then hearing sounds from the bathroom, she realized that William was getting ready for the day so she got out of bed, making sure not to wake up Megan, and got a change of clothes.

Ryan held Lisianthus in a loving hug and softly replied, "You won't lose me, beautiful. I promise. I'm a lot stronger than you take me for and you know that I can use magic, right?"

Alex continued rowing and shaking his head, he replied,

"It's all right, darling. I'm not tired at all and I want you to enjoy the ride. I'll stop when it looks like we're in a good spot."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:15 am

William took a quick shower then changed into a brown shirt and a pair of black jeans. He brushed his teeth and combed his hair then carrying his clothes, he went out of the bathroom and put them away.

Seeing Stacey awake, he approached her and gave her a gentle hug, saying,

"Good morning, pretty. I hope you slept well."

Lisianthus returned the hug and replied, "I know you're the strongest ever but I can't help but worry in the same time. I love you so much, you know? It's the same with you. I am sure you know that I am strong and tough, too, but you fear for my safety in the same time."

Nerine nodded and watched as Alex took them to a good spot away from the beach. She looked around and said, "The sea is quite calm and beautiful."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:22 am

Stacey returned the hug and happily replied, "Good morning and wow, you do look very handsome today."

She gazed at William with a lot of love in her eyes.

Ryan nodded and replied, "You're right, beautiful. We're both the same. We worry for each other so we'll protect each other the best we can, ok?"

Alex found a good spot to stop and rest and looking around, he happily replied,

"It sure is. This is quite beautiful. Tell me, darling. Do you like it out here at sea or when we were at the lake?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:27 am

William blushed happily and after giving Stacey a kiss on the lips, he replied happily,

"And you're looking beautiful to me as always, pretty."

Lisianthus nodded with determination and replied, "Yup. I know we'll come out of this all safe and good and we'll have that grand wedding of ours. I can't wait for that. It's going to be the best day in our lives ever!"

Nerine looked thoughtful for a moment then replied, "I liked it back at the lake although here is quite nice, too. But the lake was quieter, more cozy and we were completely on our own. I mean, we're alone now but there are others on the beach and such."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:34 am

Stacey blushed and replied, "Thanks, handsome. I'll go get ready now and when Megan wakes up, the two of you can decide what to order for breakfast."

After getting a change of clothes, she went into the bathroom to shower and change.

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "It definitely will and you'll be the most beautiful bride ever. Our wedding will be the envy of all and I can see those jealous looks on the men's faces that I'm with the most wonderful woman ever as my wife."

Alex looked around and noticed other people back at the beach and he replied,

"Yup, you're right about that, darling. Tell you what-when we get home and we go to our vacation home, we'll have that romantic ride on the lake again, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:48 am

Meanwhile, William made sure to tidy the bed and make it all clean. He then approached the sleeping Megan but wondered if he should wake her up. So he stroked her hair gently, smiling at how peaceful she looked.

Lisianthus blushed happily and replied, "If that's so, I should probably keep my eyes on you all the time. The women will go mad with jealousy once they see you-I am sure of it!"

Nerine smiled and nodding, she replied, "That would be great but that doesn't mean I am not enjoying my time now. I am content anywhere with you."

(I'll be be right back. Just having lunch and all. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:53 am

(Ahh ok. ^^)

Megan woke up a little later and the first sight she observed was William gently stroking her hair. Smiling sleepily at him, she said,

"Good morning. Did I wake up late?"

Ryan chuckled and replied, "I wouldn't mind if you watched me all the time, beautiful, as long as I could watch you all the time and gaze into your eyes."

Alex smiled and reaching out to touch Nerine's hands, he replied,

"And I am happy here with you right now, darling."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:10 am

(Back. ^^)

William smiled warmly to Megan and shaking his head, he replied,

"Not at all, pretty. Good morning. Stacey is still getting ready. Did you sleep well?"

Lisianthus gazed lovingly into Ryan's eyes and replied, "No problem about that, cutie, and I get to look into your beautiful eyes too. They fill me up with happiness and energy."

Nerine blushed slightly and gazing down on her lap shyly, she replied,

"I do hope that is coming out of your heart."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:22 am

(Coolies. ^^)

Megan sat up and nodding happily, she replied, "Yup, I did, especially with my William to protect me."

She hugged her teddy bear close to her.

Stacey left the bathroom a little later, having showered and dressed for the day. She wore a pair of dark blue jeans and a lilac t-shirt and put her hair in a ponytail. She saw Megan awake and happily approaching her, she said,

"Good morning, Megan. Sleep well?"

Megan nodded happily.

Ryan blushed and happily replied, "Your eyes do the same for me, too. As long as I see and have you, I have all the energy and happiness I'd ever want."

Alex didn't reply with words but instead, he leaned forward to give Nerine a sweet kiss on the lips to prove his love and devotion to her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:30 am

William then said, "You should go ahead and get dressed, Megan. I'll ring for the maid to bring a menu but is there anything you'd like in particular this morning?"

Lisianthus looked back happily at Ryan then leaned in to give him a loving kiss on the lips, enjoying the night with him.

Nerine was a little surprised as Alex leaned in to kiss her but of course, she couldn't unwelcome the gesture. Lovingly, she returned the kiss, wishing to show Alex how much she loved him and to ask him silently to value her undying love.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:34 am

Megan shook her head and replied, "Not really. You and Stacey can choose breakfast."

Stacey replied, "How about waffles?"

Megan replied, "Waffles sound yummy."

Ryan returned the kiss happily, holding Lisianthus closer to him and enjoying the romantic night with her, wishing it would last for as long as possible.

Alex felt Nerine returning the kiss and continued to kiss her for some more sweet moments. Once the kiss was over, he gazed into her eyes and said,

"I love you, darling."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:39 am

William nodded happily and replied, "Sure. We can have different toppings. Would you like milk or juice?"

He rang the bell for a maid to bring a menu and after a bit, one knocked on the door, handing him one.

Lisianthus continued kissing Ryan lovingly for a few more moments before the kiss was eventually broken. She softly said,

"This is probably the best night I've spent with you so far."

Nerine blushed at Alex's statement and she observed him for a moment, before quietly replying,

"I hope so, because my love for you is so great and you should know that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:45 am

Megan replied happily, "Milk, please."

Stacey nodded and replied, "Ok. Why don't you go get ready and breakfast will be ready for you?"

Megan nodded and after getting a change of clothes, she went to the bathroom to shower and change.

Ryan grinned and replied, "Great minds think alike because I was thinking exactly the same thing. It was a great idea to take us to the two places that have our fondest memories."

Alex nodded and replied, "I do, darling. I know how much you love me and I will show you always how much I love you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: