Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:54 am

Bryan looked out at the window and saw the beautiful small white dots falling down, too. He was amazed and replied, "Wow, is it snowing? I love the snow. It's so pure and beautiful. I wish we could go outside and enjoy it, even for a few minutes. Do you think the nurses would let us?"

Serena nodded and replied, "True. Back there, I didn't like eavesdropping on that couple but then if we had gone with the direct approach and asked them about the knighten, there would have been too many questions raised. And the last thing we want is to raise attention to people interested in the knighten. We don't know if they're good or bad. At least for the moment, it's best for people to think that we're visitors passing through."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:59 am

Rosaline replied, "I am not sure of that but I am really happy it is snowing. I always loved snow and the times it snowed. It's probably pretty cold outside, though, so it's better if we stay here. I don't want you to catch a cold."

Celia nodded and replied, "Yeah, I know what you mean. Plus, I think that as long as we were spying for a good cause, it's not exactly wrong."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:04 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Awww all right, my love. I guess we can enjoy the snow tomorrow. I hope it'll still be sticking on the ground."

He continued to gaze outside, enjoying the beautiful falling snow.

Serena replied, "That's true. We want to make sure that the knighten doesn't fall into the wrong hands.

I wonder how many people know about it but perhaps we'll find out tomorrow evening."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:07 am

Rosaline replied, "I am pretty sure it will. It looks like it won't stop anytime soon."

She continued gazing outside with Bryan and then remembered when he promised her before that once the snow falls, they will both enjoy skating outside in the night alone.

She said quietly, "My love...perhaps this might help you remember something. Don't you remember anything related to skating, a promise?"

Celia replied, "I am not sure but it looks like not many know about it. I mean, after all, it's a dangerous item so not anyone would know about it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:10 am

Bryan looked out at the snow and suddenly, there was something triggered in his memory. He remembered something about ice skating. He turned to Rosaline and replied, "I remember saying something to you about ice skating alone at night. I made a promise to you that we would do so. I sure wish I could fulfill that promise right now."

Serena replied, "True and that's a good thing. And the sooner we get our hands on the knighten, the better."

She yawned a bit and then continued, "I guess we should start getting ready for sleep."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:14 am

Rosaline was happy that Bryan remembered and replied, "Once you get out of the hospital, I am pretty sure you can. We will enjoy a peaceful romantic night skating on the ice."

She then remembered something and replied, "Hmm we will probably need some heavy clothes here."

Celia giggled and replied, "Alright then. Do you want to use the bathroom first or shall I?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:37 am

Bryan understood what Rosaline meant and replied, "You're right, my love, but I don't want you to run out at this time to get clothes for us. Maybe we can ask one of the nurses for some extra thick blankets? The hospital probably has some."

Serena replied, "Ahh you can go ahead and use the bathroom first. I feel like lying down here for a while."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:04 am

Rosaline replied, "Aww but you will need the clothes as well. I can go to the inn in a few minutes and come back quickly to get us some warm clothes. And don't worry, I can certainly take care of myself."

Celia replied, "Ahh ok then."

She got a night dress out of the closet and then entered the bathroom to change.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:46 am

Although Bryan was hesitant to let Rosaline go out alone, he nodded and replied, "All right, my love, but be careful, ok? Do you have a key to our room or should I give you mine?"

While Celia went to get changed for the night, Serena continued to lay down on her bed, gazing at the ceiling and thinking about everything that had happened today.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:30 am

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "Nope, I don't have a key. You can give me yours and I'll return it once I come back."

Celia soon got out of the bathroom wearing her night dress. She put her clothes in the closet and then looked to Serena and said, "Ahh you can go ahead and enter the bathroom now."

After a while of cleaning, Lisianthus and Eleanor were all done and the dining room was all clean again.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:27 am

Bryan nodded and searched in his jacket pocket for the key to their room. He found it and then handed it to Rosaline, saying,

"Here you are, my love. Once we get back to the inn, I'll ask if there's a spare room key so you can have one, too, while we're there."

Serena looked over to Celia and replied, "Thanks. I'll be back soon."

She got up from the bed, walked to the closet to get out her nightgown and then went into the bathroom to wash up and get changed for the night.

Eleanor inspected the living room to make sure that everything was clean and once she was satisfied, she turned to Lisianthus and said, "Let's head on to the others, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:40 am

Rosaline took the key from Bryan and replied, "Ok then, my love. I will go now then. Take care here, ok? I won't be long."

She then ran out of the room and rushed towards the inn.

Celia laid down on her bed, waiting for Serena to finish changing.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Ok!"

She led the way to the living room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:46 am

Bryan nodded and all he could do was wait in the room for Rosaline to return soon. The room felt cold and empty without her presence and Bryan felt a little lonely without her, even though he reassured her that she would be back soon.

He hoped that somehow, he would regain all of his memories and things would go back to the way they were supposed to be.

Serena washed up her face and changed into her nightgown, which was a light blue short-sleeved one. After she finished changing and getting ready for the night, she exited the bathroom and then walked to the closet to put away her clothes. Then she walked to her bed and laid down beside it, her face towards Celia's.

She then said, "So should we go right to sleep or stay up and talk for a while like we used to when we were kids?"

Eleanor followed Lisianthus to the living room, where the others were waiting. Edward saw them approach and greeted them with,

"Welcome back, you two. We've been sitting here relaxing and waiting for you all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:59 am

Rosaline ran towards the inn to some heavy warm clothes for Bryan and herself. It was cold and snowy and a bit chilly but Rosaline did her best to warm up and reach the inn as quick as possible so that she would go back to Bryan. She soon did and ran upstairs to where their room was. After she entered, she got a bag from nearby and began collecting some heavy clothes for them both.

Celia replied, "Hmm I am not exactly sleepy so maybe we can chat a little? I miss the old days a lot."

Lisianthus sat down and replied, "I hope we are not late or anything!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:04 am

Serena smiled and replied, "Sure, I'm up for a chat. So what would you like to talk about? So much has happened, hasn't it?"

Alex shook his head and replied, "Nope, not at all. So how did everyone enjoy their day?"

He turned to Nerine and his parents, wondering how they would reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:08 am

Rosaline soon was done filling the bag with warm clothes and then after that, she decided to put on a heavy jacket to protect herself from the cold weather on the way back. After everything was perfect, Rosaline went out of the room, locked it and then walked downstairs, heading back to the hospital.

Celia nodded and replied, "Yup, but it's not going to be everything. I am pretty sure much will still happen.

I am wondering. After we finish this quest, will we go back to Lessire and go back to the normal life?"

Nerine replied, "Umm well, I did enjoy the day with Mum and Dad of course. They are much fun to have around."

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=643
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40