Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
What Games do you like to play? EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
What Games do you like to play? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
What Games do you like to play? EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
What Games do you like to play? EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

What Games do you like to play? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

What Games do you like to play? EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
What Games do you like to play? EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

What Games do you like to play? EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

What Games do you like to play? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What Games do you like to play?

Go down 
+6
~Aya~
IreneFaye
Miss Nile
Anarch
MoonPrincess
phoenixgirl
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

What Games do you like to play? Empty
PostSubject: What Games do you like to play?   What Games do you like to play? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 7:37 am

Hi all,

Seeing as how we need to bring some life here and I'm currently on this gaming addiction (lol), I thought I'd make a new topic. So here it is. Wink

I'm curious to know what kinds of games you all like to play and if there are any in particular that you really like and have played in the past or are playing now.

So in my case, my favorite kind of game is time management games. In particular, I love the Diner Dash series. It's really great and I've played a lot of the spin-offs based on it. Playfirst does such a wonderful job and really knows how to make successful games. Very Happy

At the moment, I'm switching off among playing Cake Mania 3, Cooking Dash, and Parking Dash. As you can see, I'm a huge game addict. Wink

So any game addicts here? Any particular favorite games? Smile
Back to top Go down
MoonPrincess
MoonPrincess

Female
Number of posts : 177
Title : Moon Rose Of The Mystic Garden

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you like to play?   What Games do you like to play? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 8:52 am

Great thread phoenix Wink

I like to play all kind of games. I'm most into RPGs, and my fav is and always will be Aveyond 1 Very Happy
So yeah I'm fond of AM games, but also I like TM games aswell. I like
Diner Dash series too. I like that Flo is in every dash game:D
Also I love Nancy Drew games XD I have all of them except the last one "The Haunting of Castle
Malloy"

, which will be released these days, maybe it is released I have to check it out on herinteractive.com XD

At this moment I'm playing Laxius Force and also I need to finish Parking Dash aswell XD

Fav
games..let me see.. Aveyond 1, Everlong, Sailor Moon RPG: The Moon
Child, Sailor Moon RPG : Another Story, Chocolatier and from Nancy Drew
my fav is No.11 The Curse Of Blackmoor Manor Wink
Back to top Go down
Anarch

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you like to play?   What Games do you like to play? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 10:55 am

Right now I'm mainly playing indie and retro games.

Any indie game that looks good I'll play.

Unfortunately, a lot of indie games are rather short, and don't have much replay value, so I find myself drifting from title to title.

Other then that, I've been playing the new Megaman and Ys Book I and II
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you like to play?   What Games do you like to play? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 11:12 am

Nice thread. ^^

Hmm, I like playing RPGs and Time Management games the most. For RPGs, I've Aveyond 1 and 2. But most of the games I play are TM games. I love Diner Dash series a lot. Very Happy Wedding Dash rocks too ~! Very Happy

But the two games I LOVE are for sure Cooking Academy and Chocolatier~!

I've also tried Cooking Dash. Rocks, doesn't it? Wink
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you like to play?   What Games do you like to play? EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:36 am

@MoonPrincess:

Yup, Flo is in every Diner Dash game. She is the star, after all. Wink

@Love:

Ooohh you like a lot of the games that I do. Wedding Dash is good, too, but man, Wedding Dash 2 is so hard. I was able to beat the game but it was really difficult trying to make expert on those later levels.

I love the Chocolatier series as well. You should try out Chocolatier 2 if you haven't done so already. It's actually better than the first Chocolatier, which is a rare thing with sequels. Also, I heard that there will be a Chocolatier 3 coming out this winter. Smile

And yup, Cooking Dash is so good. But it's hard, too. I had to stop playing it for a while because I can't pass a certain level. lol
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you like to play?   What Games do you like to play? EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 am

@Phoenix:

Oooh, I tried Chocolatier 2 and it was awesome. Very Happy Cooking Dash was nice but the trial finished at Level 8. XD You should try Cooking Academy, too. It is really nice. Smile
Back to top Go down
MoonPrincess
MoonPrincess

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you like to play?   What Games do you like to play? EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 2:30 pm

Cooking Academy is something great, I mean you can really learn to cook XD

I heard as well that there'll be Chocolatier 3 and I can't wait XD
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you like to play?   What Games do you like to play? EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 8:42 pm

My favorite game for now is YS VII: Oath in Felghana
This game is absolutely awesome, you need a combination between your skill and mind to play this game, well if you don't have any you'll face the game over even when you said you've just start to playing it(this game realy make me became somekind of living corpse since it realy irritated me hehehehe). Well, my another favorite game is Final Fantasy, and of course Aveyond Series.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you like to play?   What Games do you like to play? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 2:51 am

I tried Cooking Academy as well and it was really great. Since I can't cook in real life, the game is the next best thing. Laughing

I wonder if anyone has heard of The Great Chocolate Chase. It's based on the Chocolatier series but it's way different from it in terms of gameplay and so forth. The Great Chocolate Chase is more of a TM game so it doesn't really appeal to all Chocolatier fans. Still, I like that game and am currently playing it. (Seems like I'm playing so many games all of a sudden. lol) Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you like to play?   What Games do you like to play? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 2:55 am

Yeah, I plated it. For some reason though, I didn't like it. O_o
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you like to play?   What Games do you like to play? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 7:41 am

@Love:

lol It's ok. That game didn't get such great reviews. I think it's because Chocolatier fans expected that the game would be like the other Chocolatier games when it was actually very different. Wink

Funny story but the reason I ended up getting the game was to complete the badges for the game on my Playfirst profile. I told a friend about the game and got a badge for it and then got all these shadow badges. They were driving me insane so I finally decided to buy the game. Laughing

@all:

I wonder if anyone has tried the Dream Chronicles series. I heard that it's really good and I tried out the free trials for it. I'm not usually into hidden object games but I liked this one and the graphics and storyline were beautiful. I wonder if anyone likes this game. Smile
Back to top Go down
MoonPrincess
MoonPrincess

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you like to play?   What Games do you like to play? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 8:26 am

Dream Chronicals is awesome, I haven't played Dreams Chronicals 2 yet but the first one was great Wink

What do you guys think about Farm Frenzy series? Wink
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you like to play?   What Games do you like to play? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 2:27 pm

@Phoenix:

Yeah, I expected it to be that as well. The graphics weren't really good, too. ^^;

And I don't think I played Dream Chronicles before. Not really a fan of Hidden Object games. ^^;

Has anyone tried Murder Women Club? It's really nice but a little freaky.
Back to top Go down
MoonPrincess
MoonPrincess

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you like to play?   What Games do you like to play? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 3:20 pm

Actually it is Women's Murder Club XD
I love that game, can't wait for a sequence. It reminds me a bit of CSI and Nancy Drew games Wink
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you like to play?   What Games do you like to play? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 3:44 pm

Oh, oops, sorry.

Yeah, it is pretty lovely. And also, very clever. Wink
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you like to play?   What Games do you like to play? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:22 am

@MoonPrincess:

Nope, haven't tried out Farm Frenzy yet. I wonder if it's like Ranch Rush. I ended up buying the full version for that game and I liked it lots. Smile

@Love:

I'm not usually into HOGs, either, but I might make the exception for Dream Chronicles since as I mentioned before, the graphics and storyline are beautiful and the games are made by Playfirst. Also, I have to admit that the badges that can be earned from those games are beautiful. Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you like to play?   What Games do you like to play? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 4:41 am

Hmm, might consider playing it then. Although I have been so busy lately not to mention so much anime to watch. (Sorry, I can't help it. Razz)

But I really recommend you to play Women's Murder Club. It is a little freaky but very clever and fun too. Smile
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you like to play?   What Games do you like to play? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 5:11 am

nice one phoenix.

well i like to play alot of games. i like TM games like Diner Dash series and all the games with dash in it, Jojo's fashion show, burger shop, Cake mania series, Beach party craze, Cake shop, home sweet home 1 & 2, Spa Mania, sally's salon, sally's sap, Turbo Subs, Dress Up Rush, Ranch Rush, First Class Flurry, Pageant Princess, Baby Blimp, Photo Mania, Fever Frenzy and more, whew that's some of it, i really love games.

for RPG i like Aveyond 1 & 2, Ragnarok, Cabal online, Tantra, Warcraft series (trust me im really boyish when it comes to this games.), 2 Moons, 9 Dragons, Adventure Quest, Anarchy Online, Angels Online, Benign Online, Conquer Online, Cronous, Dark Ages, Endless-Online, Entropia Universe,and much more, i just can't post them all.

and Visual novels, i like many of it but mostly hentai so i think i won't post it already, but trust me i hate hentai. and i also like Nancy drew series, sims series and CSI series

but now im currently playing, sims 2 and ever 17. oh im still not playing ever 17 im still waiting for the English patch it is coming out this month or next same as the shuffle english patch. that's all happy to share.
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you like to play?   What Games do you like to play? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 3:28 am

there's a whole bunch of games I like to play from Yahoo!, Play first, Sandlot....

I'm still clearing up some unfinished games not to mentioned the homemade games by non-profiting users using RPGmaker.... ^^;

Currently playing Dinner Dash 3, Wedding Dash 2 and Sailormoon: Moon Child (v.5.2). I'm stuck in Dream Chronicles 2 T___T I give up trying to find the missing pieces.... I always never found the final last thingy
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you like to play?   What Games do you like to play? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 6:12 am

@ELIE:

Ooohh good luck on finishing Diner Dash 3 and Wedding Dash 2. I finished up Flo on the Go sometime back and Wedding Dash 2 a little more recently. Man, that game is hard. Barely got through it. And trying to get expert levels...I got all expert levels until the 4th world and then I just couldn't do it so I stopped for a while. Razz

The Sailormoon game sounds interesting, though. Do you know where it's available? Maybe post a link to the game in the Completed Games area? I'd be interested in trying it out. Smile

Oooh and Dream Chronicles. I need a break from gaming for the time being (ironic since I just said the above lol) but afterwards, I may end up buying the bundle Dream Chronicles pack and then see if I can help out. And I like earning those PF badges. Wink
Back to top Go down
Melian
Melian

Female
Number of posts : 247
Title : Angel of Peace
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you like to play?   What Games do you like to play? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 1:52 am

Since the time I first discovered RPGs, it has been almost the only type of games I enjoy to play Very Happy
Of course what I like about them is if they have an interesting story and characters and a enough promising beginning that draws me into the game.
One of my most favourite ones is Dark Eternal; too bad they never finished the second part of it Sad I found this game quite unique and very enjoyable, great graphics, characters, music and general atmosphere! Then another one on the top of my list is Aveyond 1 [ I think from these three Am. games I like this one the best, although AP is also quite special for me: it was the first RPG I ever played and I got totally charmed by it and addicted to it!]
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you like to play?   What Games do you like to play? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 6:45 am

I like all games no matter how stupid they are. i just like to play games i guess
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you like to play?   What Games do you like to play? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 11:57 am

@Phoenixgirl
No problem...Its very fun...Moony introduced the game on AM. I'll be glad to "convert you into a fan" of the game Very Happy Just tell me where to post it...I'm having a bit of trouble locating the appropriate place for it...Or should I just post a new topic in the game section?

I'll be back tomorrow and post the link Smile (well, later today since it's 1.55am now...) after I come home...that'll almost be 24hours or so? Keeps you in anticipation for the time being...LOL....If Moony logs in before I get back, she can post the link if she wants to Very Happy (I'm sure she won't mind Very Happy hehe)
Back to top Go down
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg

Male
Number of posts : 496
Title : The Omega Weapon
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you like to play?   What Games do you like to play? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:53 pm

Hm... I like RPG Mix of either a combination of adventure, Action, beat 'em up, and exploration.
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Anime_Marai/index.php?act=idx
Anarch

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you like to play?   What Games do you like to play? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:19 pm

@Aya:

Can you point me in the direction of some VNs with good stories? No or low H would be preferred, but if the story is good enough any will do. After Tsukihime, and now part way through Fate/Stay Night, I'm in a VN mood, and looking for recomendations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you like to play?   What Games do you like to play? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Games do you like to play?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next