Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 7:16 am

Lady Penelope furrowed her eyebrows and quietly replied,

"The queen wouldn't like to hear that my daughter ran away but I don't know how to explain her absence otherwise. The queen wishes to keep us all here so she could arrest us when it is time. If she hears that Anjela ran away, she'll definitely look for her."

She looked troubled at the possibility.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 7:24 am

Matthew looked in thought and quickly thinking of something, he asked,

"My lady, can you make illusions?  I was thinking that we could have an illusion of Anjela quickly entering, going upstairs to her room.  I doubt Sia would know the difference."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 7:31 am

Lady Penelope looked thoughtful but then shaking her head, she replied,

"I don't think that's a good idea. Ryan is a powerful sorcerer and he could easily detect it. And although Ryan is a good man and has been quite helpful and kind, his loyalty goes first to the queen. He could tell her and that would only make things worse."

She paused then after taking a deep sigh, she said, "Stick to the plan. It won't make a difference. My daughter will go after the queen herself either way."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 7:36 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok."

He then took in deep breaths, making it look as though he was out of breath from running, as he needed to stick to the plan.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 7:38 am

Lady Penelope nodded sadly to Matthew, understanding what he was doing. She then led the way to the living room where the others were and she made it look as though she was quite saddened and heartbroken, having heard from Matthew that her daughter ran off, which wasn't really hard to act as she was really feeling that way.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 7:47 am

As Matthew entered the house and the living room to where the others were, Alex saw him and said,

"Hey, Matt, what happened?  You look like you just ran here."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yeah.  I-I can't believe it.  She did that."

(I'm getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 1:49 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris heard what Matthew said and looking worried and confused, she asked,

"What? I-I don't understand. Who did what? Who's she?"

Lisianthus immediately frowned and alarmed, she said, "The shapeshifter? Are you talking about her? What did she do?"

Her facial expression immediately became serious and alarmed.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 5:46 pm

Matthew took some deep breaths, as though to calm himself, and then he replied,

"We were just walking and then suddenly, I felt sleepy.  When I came to, she was gone."

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "You mean, she put you under a sleeping spell?"

Matthew nodded and replied, "It wasn't natural sleep.  I wouldn't have been sleepy at that time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 5:50 pm

Lady Penelope looked saddened and confused and sadly said, "But why would she do that? Where would she go?"

Lycoris looked worried while Lisianthus was overcome by anger. She frowned and angrily said, "That damned witch. I knew she wasn't to be trusted. She ran off on her own and who knows what she is up to."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 7:24 pm

Ryan turned to Lisianthus and patted her hands, trying to comfort her.  He gently replied, "Hey, it'll be ok.  We're going back today and we can conduct a search for her."

He was surprised by this turn of events and he knew that he would have to stay closer to Lisianthus to protect her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 12:18 am

Lisianthus frowned and looking frustrated, she said, 

"We definitely will. She has to pay for everything she did and who said she could simply leave like that?"

She took a breath then turning to Matthew, she gently asked, "She didn't hurt you in any way, did she?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 12:39 am

Matthew shook his head and trying to smile a bit, he replied, "No, I'm ok.  I think she only knocked me out.  I'm sorry.  I had no idea."

Ryan replied, "Hey, it's not your fault.  No one would have expected this to happen."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 1:04 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yes, of course. Don't blame yourself. At least you know how she is now, Matt. She is a dangerous woman."

Lycoris looked saddened and quietly said, "But she-she was our friend and she-she even tried to help me find a way control my powers. And she said she doesn't want me to sacrifice anything anymore. Something-something must have happened. Maybe something needed her immediate attention or scared her off."

Lisianthus was about to reply when she remembered something. Could Ryan have told Lady Penelope or the shapeshifter about the request she made of him, to make sure they couldn't leave, and so the shapeshifter ran off before she would be locked with the others? She furrowed her eyebrows to herself and glanced at Ryan, considering the possibility.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 1:18 am

Ryan looked curiously at Lisianthus, wondering what she was thinking.  Then it occurred to him that she thought he might have betrayed her but he looked hurt at the thought.  Although he did tell Lady Penelope of Lisianthus' plan, he definitely didn't tell Anjela although it was possible that Lady Penelope might have told Anjela.  He couldn't be sure, though.

Matthew looked at Lycoris and replied, "It'll be ok.  I don't know why she ran off but I knew she didn't really like staying here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 1:24 am

Lycoris nodded sadly and replied, "She could have told us at least that she wanted to leave or something."

Lisianthus snapped out of her thoughts and frowning, she said, "It wouldn't have been that simple, Lycoris. She is a criminal and she needs to be brought to justice. But okay; I'll find her either way. I doubt she has anywhere to run off to in the human world so she probably made it back to the gods' world by now and that's just fine. My soldiers will find her soon enough."

Lady Penelope continued to look saddened and she really was, but she was also feeling quite worried. She was trying to remain composed but her eyes teared up as she was quite scared of the mess Anjela would be in.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 3:21 am

Matthew looked at Lady Penelope and gently patted her hands, as though to reassure her that things would be ok, as he would be with Anjela.  Ryan then said,

"I guess we should start packing up and heading back to the gods' world."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 3:25 am

Lisianthus nodded and said, "Yeah. We have plenty of things to take care of now. No need to waste time anymore."

She turned to Lycoris and said, "Would you like to keep Nala with you meanwhile, Lycoris?"

Lycoris nodded and replied, "I'd like that if Nala is ok with it."

Lady Penelope smiled sadly at Matthew and gently squeezed his hand for support although she couldn't help her worry.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 3:44 am

Nala meowed happily, indicating that she liked the idea.  Alex smiled and said, "I believe that's a yes and we'll take great care of her until you two come back for her."

Ryan smiled and replied, "Thanks.  There are plenty of toys for Nala to play with and of course, there's plenty of food here for her."

Matthew looked to Lady Penelope, silently indicating that he wanted to talk to her alone when things wouldn't look suspicious.

(I'll be gaming but I'm here.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 3:48 am

(Coolies. ^^)

Lycoris smiled softly and petting Nala gently, she said, "I'll keep her company until you two are back."

Lisianthus nodded then led the way upstairs, heading to her and Ryan's room to pack her things.

Meanwhile, Lady Penelope gave Matthew a silent nod, understanding what he meant.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 3:52 am

Ryan followed Lisianthus as they headed to their room.  He didn't know what to say about what happened but he knew that he would have to stay closer to Lisianthus for her protection.

Meanwhile, Matthew said, "I'm going to rest for a bit in my room.  I'll be back later."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 3:57 am

Lisianthus led the way upstairs to her and Ryan's room. She then waited until they were alone and the door was closed and before she did anything, she turned to him and looking straight into his eyes, she quietly asked,

"Did you tell any of them about what I asked you yesterday? The shapeshifter or even Lady Penelope?"

Lycoris nodded to Matthew and replied, "Okay, Matt. Have a good rest."

Lady Penelope decided to wait for a bit then she would excuse herself as well and head to Matthew's room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 4:03 am

Ryan looked straight back into Lisianthus' eyes and strongly but calmly replied, "I didn't.  I didn't say anything to either of them.  If you think that shapeshifter escaped because I had anything to do with it, I don't know what to think..."

He teared up, feeling a little hurt over the idea.

Matthew smiled and replied, "Thanks, Lycoris.  I'll see you all later."

He got up and then went upstairs into his room, as he planned to pack his things.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 4:14 am

(Well, Ryan really has nothing to do with Anjela's escape but he did tell one of them. lol)

Lisianthus remained in place and furrowing her eyebrows slightly, she replied,

"It is not like you never helped them out before. So is this a coincidence? The shapeshifter just suddenly decided to run away without knowing of any of this?"

Shortly after, Lady Penelope got up and said, "I'll excuse myself too. I want to rest for a bit as well."

She got up and headed upstairs, following Matthew to his room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 4:21 am

(That's true.  XD)

Ryan sighed sadly and replied, "Look, I don't know what she was thinking.  The most interaction I ever had with her was in battle or help with magic-related things.  It's not like we're friends or anything.  Besides, I think this is a bad thing.  She'll definitely go after you.  I've had this feeling that she's hated you for some reason although I don't know why."

Matthew arrived in his room and then he waited for Lady Penelope.  He found a small pin that was linked to the necklace he had given Anjela, and he planned to give it to Lady Penelope so she could keep track of their whereabouts.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 4:29 am

Lisianthus was silent for a moment then sighing, she said,

"I don't know either but then again, most of my people hate me so I am guessing it's one reason or the other. But we'll see who shall go after who. I'll make sure she's captured and punished before she can even think of laying a hand on me."

She took a seat and let out another frustrated sigh.

Lady Penelope made it at Matthew's room and knocked on it. After she was given permission, she went into the room, closing the door after her. She looked sadly at Matthew and said,

"Where is Anjela right now? Will you two leave to the gods' world right away?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: