Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 4:41 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

As soon as they were outside, Lisianthus took a deep breath and slowly summoned the portal to the gods' world, to take them to the other side in the castle's chapel. Soon, the portal was all summoned and looking to Ryan, she said,

"Come on, cutie. We're going back home."

Anjela replied,

Okay, please don't take long. I am not really a fan of waiting.

Lady Penelope had gotten up and looking through the window, she watched Ryan and Lisianthus as they left the house. The coast was clear for Matthew to leave.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 5:58 pm

Ryan smiled and replied, "Ok, beautiful.  I'll follow you anywhere."

He held onto Lisianthus' free hand and together, the two of them walked through the portal.

Matthew replied,

I understand.  I'll let you know when I'm leaving.

He then turned to Lady Penelope, who was looking out the window.  He asked, "Is it ok?  Anjela says she's not a fan of waiting."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 6:10 pm

Lisianthus held Ryan's hand and the two walked through the portal, soon arriving in the chapel of the castle. There was a priest at work when he saw the queen and Ryan emerge, and immediately bowing respectfully, he said,

"Welcome back, Your Majesty. You're finally here."

Lisianthus nodded and said, "I am. Is Duchess Irene here or did she head to the academy for the day?"

The priest shook his head and replied, "She's here, Your Majesty. You'll find her in her office."

Lady Penelope turned to Matthew and smiling a bit, she said,

"She doesn't but yes, it is ok now. The queen and Ryan just left."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:46 pm

Ryan turned to Lisianthus and said,

"We should go see her.  I hope she has information about that man."

Of course, Ryan was referring to the man who tried to assassinate Lisianthus.

Matthew smiled and replied, "Ok, great.  I guess I should get back to Anjela and I'll just tell Alex and Lycoris that I'm going to head back home."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:33 pm

Lisianthus nodded with a serious look on her face and after handing her bag to a nearby maid so she could take it to her room, she led the way to Irene's office. The couple soon made it there and Lisianthus knocked on the door. Irene said, "Come in."

The two of them went in and looking up from her desk, Irene saw them. She smiled warmly and said, "My, you two are finally here. Welcome back."

Lady Penelope smiled sadly but nodding, she said, "Yes, that would work. I understand."

Without saying anything, she approached Matthew and gave him a big bear motherly hug, silently praying that he and her daughter would be alright.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 12:11 am

Ryan bowed to Duchess Irene and replied, "Thank you, my lady.  It is good to be back, and I'm sure you must be relieved to know that Sia has her memory back."

Matthew returned Lady Penelope's hug and he quietly said,

"I promise you, my lady.  I'll protect Anjela, no matter what it takes."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 12:28 am

Irene turned to Lisianthus and nodding, she said, "Indeed. Such a relief."

Lisianthus smiled to Irene and as she and Ryan took their seats, she said, "Heh, yup, old Sia is back. Sorry about the trouble I gave you when I was here last time."

Irene smiled and shaking her head, she said, "It's alright. I think we did well by keeping the matter a secret. Now we can say that you were away on work and you're finally back. You have a lot of work to take care of, Lisianthus."

Lisianthus sighed and said, "Yes, I can tell. Any news on the man who tried to have me killed?"

Irene showed a serious expression and replied, "A little. We know who he was. Apparently, that man was the brother of one of the captain's soldiers. Um, the captain's soldiers that you executed here in the castle, Lisianthus."

Of course, she was referring to the soldiers Lisianthus had executed way back when Ryan and Lycoris were witnessing it.

Lady Penelope smiled sadly and nodding, she said, "I know, sweetie. I am only calm because I know you'll be with her. Please take care of yourself, too. I'll look out for you two and if you need me at anytime, I'll come to you."

She gently kissed him on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 1:14 am

Ryan's eyes widened and after a moment to process what Duchess Irene told them, he asked,

"Was this an isolated incident or some part of a bigger movement?  That man claimed that there would be more of them?"

Matthew smiled and replied, "Thank you, my lady.  I appreciate that."

He took a breath and said, "Well, I guess I should go downstairs and say bye to Alex and Lycoris for now.  I shouldn't keep Anjela waiting."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 1:24 am

Irene nodded and replied, "There is and he wasn't alone, but we haven't been able to more about this group yet. All we know is that there is a group that aims to assassinate Lisianthus, and I suppose most of them might be motivated by revenge, as that man was."

Lisianthus had a cold, thoughtful look on her face and said, "I'll look into this myself. Whatever that group might be, they must be stopped and eradicated."

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "Okay, sweetie. I'll come with you."

She waited for Matthew to lead the way out of his room and followed him downstairs.

(Ahh I am going out in a bit for the day so I won't be able to post as regular and all but I'll try to sneak in if I can. XD See you later, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 3:23 am

(Ahh ok.  ^^)

Ryan replied, "They definitely have to be stopped."

Inside, he didn't feel that killing the people in the group would solve anything.  In a way, he understood why they were angry and felt that it would be better if Lisianthus would try to understand their feelings and perhaps adapt based on them.  But he kept his thoughts to himself.

Matthew carried his bag and led the way out of the room and downstairs to the living room, where Alex, Lycoris, and Nala were resting.  Alex observed Matthew and Lady Penelope and he said,

"Hey, you two.  You just missed Ryan and Sia.  They went back to the gods' world."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 6:10 am

(Sneaking in a post while I can. XD)

Irene had a feeling she could guess what Ryan was thinking and she agreed with him, but none of them dared voice their thoughts out loud. Lisianthus said

,"I'll take care of it. Irene, I also want soldiers to look for the shapeshifter. She ran away and she too must be stopped."

Lady Penelope acted as though she was surprised but nodding, she said, "Ahh I see. The queen will want to return by now."

Lycoris nodded and said, "It's just us now. I-I wish the shapeshifter hadn't left like that. I know she isn't bad but running away will make her seem like it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 6:18 am

(Ok.  XD)

Ryan remained quiet as Lisianthus gave out her orders.  Although he wanted to voice out his thoughts, he knew that it would probably come off as him not supporting her, so he chose to stay quiet.

Matthew sighed sadly and replied, "I know.  She's not a bad person but I know that she and Sia have a bad history."

Alex replied sadly, "Why do things have to be so complicated?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 1:37 pm

Irene looked a bit surprised and raising an eyebrow, she said, "The shapeshifter? But wasn't she staying with all of you at Ryan's place?"

Lisianthus frowned and said, "She ran away. Even her mother looked surprised although she might have been acting and she planned things out with her daughter. But in any case, I must find her. And Lady Penelope is practically with us so that gives us a leverage."

She looked to Ryan and asked, "You put the spell in place, didn't you? To make sure Lady Penelope and the chancellor cannot leave?"

Lycoris looked quite saddened as well and nodding, she said,

"She-she even said she didn't want my powers anymore and she went with Matt on that journey to help me out and find a way to control my powers. I-I forgave her for what she did to me before so couldn't Sia forgive her too?"

Lady Penelope smiled sadly at Lycoris and said, "It's more complicated than that, sweetie. Matt and Alex both understand what I'm talking about but yes, she and the queen have a bad history and unsettled business."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 5:57 pm

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, of course.  I made sure to do so before we left.  Lady Penelope and the chancellor can't leave."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yeah, it's a complicated mess."

He sighed and added, "Well, I should head on back home.  I've been away too long and I'm sure Dad must need my help."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 6:07 pm

Lisianthus smiled a bit and nodding, she said, "Good. Thanks, cutie."

Irene said, "There are more investigations being held to get to the bottom of those people and I'll direct some soldiers to find the shapeshifter as well."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Good. We'll focus on that for now. I also want to keep an eye on the captain's movements. It won't be wise engaging with him right now but I am definitely not planning to forgive him for what he did."

Lycoris looked more saddened and replied,

"You're leaving too, Matt? I mean, I understand you have to go but this was a surprise."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 7:24 pm

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yeah, I agree.  That captain has hurt and tortured Lycoris so much.  He must be brought to justice."

Alex added, "We'd hoped you'd stay with us."

Matthew smiled sadly and replied, "I understand but you two will be ok here.  Lady Penelope and the chancellor will remain here, and it's not really necessary for me to stay.  And I have been away from home too long.  I'm sure Dad could use my help."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 3:02 am

Irene nodded and replied, "I'll have that taken care of as well."

Lisianthus replied, "Good. I guess these are the main things to take care of for now. I should head to my office and take care of some work. Geez, I am sure I have tons of things to do. Oh and Irene, give out an announcement that I returned after a journey to the human world where I took care of strengthening ties with some kingdoms and such. The people need to know that I came back and I am back to action."

She looked to Ryan and said, "Do you want to come with me to my office, cutie? Although it might be a bit boring watching me work."

Lycoris nodded sadly but she replied, "We understand. Thank you so much for your help, Matt and I am sorry for all the trouble I caused you."

She gave him a soft smile, truly grateful for everything he did to help her from the very start to that moment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 5:44 am

(Back and finally free now.  I'll be gaming until I turn in for the night but I'm here.  ^^)

Ryan nodded and replied, "I'll never be bored watching you but sure, sounds good to me."

Matthew smiled and replied, "I only wish I could have done more.  If I can, I'll try to find out more about your powers.  And you two can contact me telepathically if you need to reach me."

Alex nodded and replied, "We'll do that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 6:00 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Lisianthus smiled a bit and nodding, she said, "Okay."

She turned to Irene and said, "We'll be in my office then, Irene. Let me know if there is anything that requires my attention."

Irene replied, "Will do."

Lisianthus then got up and led the way out of Irene's office and to her own.

Lycoris nodded as well and Lady Penelope said, "I'll see you out, darling."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 6:03 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan walked beside Lisianthus as they headed to her office.  He asked,

"How does it feel to be back, beautiful?"

Matthew smiled and replied, "Thanks, my lady.  I'd appreciate that."

He then walked with Lady Penelope out of the front door.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 6:07 am

Lisianthus smiled at Ryan and said, "It feels pretty good, to come back and all intact. Heh, although I wish I didn't have a pile of problems to take care of but I know I can do it, especially with you by my side, cutie."

She held his hand lovingly.

Lady Penelope walked with Matthew outside to see him out. Once they were alone and out of earshot of the others, she looked at him and said,

"Hey, sweetie. Seeing how the queen was earlier, I think it's best to let Anjela know about her memory coming back and how angry she was to know she ran away. The queen will most likely direct her soldiers to look for my daughter so Anjela has to keep her guard up."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 6:12 am

Ryan gently squeezed Lisianthus' hand and replied, "I'll always be by your side, beautiful.  If there's anything I can do to help, you just name it, ok?"

Matthew nodded and replied, "I understand.  Anjela needs to protect herself, too."

He sighed sadly and added, "If only she had wanted to stay here with me, even become a citizen here.  She'd be protected."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 6:19 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Definitely."

The two of them soon arrived at Lisianthus' office and she led the way inside. She took seat at her desk to start working.

Lady Penelope sighed sadly as well and replied,

"I-I told her so. When she told me about how you two got closer, I told her she could let go, embrace a peaceful, happy life with you and look forward to a future. But she was set on that being impossible and that she couldn't let go. I'm counting on you to change her heart, darling."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 6:23 am

Ryan took a seat nearby and said, "Is there anything I can read in here?  I want to rotate between watching you and reading."

He gazed lovingly at Lisianthus.

Matthew nodded and replied, "I'll do my best.  Anjela needs to let go, for her own sake.  She's a wonderful woman and she only deserves to have the best."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 6:28 am

Lisianthus blushed a bit but giggling happily, she said, "Hmm let me see."

She looked at a bookshelf behind her and said, "Well, I don't have books about magic here but maybe you'd read about the history of the gods' world? There is a book here about the kings and queens before me and my dad."

Lady Penelope nodded sadly and replied, "I trust you, sweetie. Take care, darling."

She gave him one last motherly hug, praying that everything would be alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: