Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 6:35 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sure, I'd like that.  I don't know much history about the gods' world, so I'll find it interesting to read about it."

Matthew returned the hug and replied, "You take care, too, my lady, and I'll watch out for Anjela.

He let go of her and getting his bag, he left the grounds and began to head back to town and to the inn, where Anjela was waiting.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 6:43 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and said, "Okay."

She reached up for the book about the history of gods' world, and handing it to Ryan, she said, "Here you go, cutie."

Lady Penelope watched Matthew as he left the grounds of Ryan's home, and quietly said, "Please be alright."

Meanwhile, Anjela was still in the inn's room, walking to and fro, feeling a bit irritated as she really didn't like waiting.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 6:50 am

Ryan took the book from Lisianthus and happily replied, "Thanks, beautiful.  Now I'll just sit right over there and stay quiet while you work."

He winked at her and then sat in a comfortable chair and opened up the book to read.

Matthew turned to give one last look at Lady Penelope and then he resumed his walk towards town.  He went ahead to silently communicate to Anjela,

Hey, I'm heading back now.  Sorry that you have to wait.  I have some news for you and it's important that you know.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 6:55 am

Lisianthus giggled happily then went back to her office, giving Ryan one last loving gaze before she started concentrating on work, working her way through papers and such.

Anjela was a bit relieved as she heard Matthew's voice and wondered what important news he wanted to tell her. She replied,

Don't mind it but what news? Did something happen?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 6:58 am

Ryan opened up his book and began to read happily, giving Lisianthus occasional loving glances while he did so.

Matthew replied,

Yeah.  Umm, Sia has her memory back and you can guess what that means.  You need to be on your guard.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 7:02 am

Lisianthus was hard at work but she would also give Ryan occasional loving glances, comforted by his presence and support. She had a lot of delayed work that needed her attention but she did her best to go through them all.

Anjela raised an eyebrow in surprise as she heard the news and after a moment of silence, she replied,

I see. Good, good. That's a trouble off my shoulders actually. I wanted her memory back because it would have been no fun otherwise. But yeah, I know what you mean about keeping my guard up. Naturally, she was furious to hear I ran away, wasn't she?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 7:12 am

Ryan cotninued to read his book, fascinated about the history of the past kings and queens of the gods' world.  He wondered what they were like and he compared to the kings and queens of the human world.

Matthew replied,

Yeah, definitely.  I'm scared for you, Anjela.  I don't want anyone to harm you.  I'll protect you.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 7:17 am

The book Ryan was reading definitely told a lot about the gods' world history and told of ancient kings and queens, most of which were also powerful and fearless sorcerers and sorceresses. Nearly all of them were fair and loved by their people, and most of them would always resort to peaceful solutions without making wars or provoking fights. In a way, Lisianthus seemed quite different in her ways, but she was also the youngest to ever become queen, being throned only when she was 16.

Anjela couldn't help but smile a bit to herself and replied,

Heh, don't worry about me, Matt. You know how strong I am, don't you? No one will lay a hand on me and definitely not on you. But just don't get yourself involved in this. You don't want the queen to go after you too, do you?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 7:22 am

As Ryan read the book, he noticed how peaceful the previous kings and queens were and he said,

"I'm sorry for interrupting but I'm curious.  Have you read this book, too, beautiful?"

Matthew replied,

Preferably not but I won't allow any harm to come to you, Anjela.  Sia has no right to go after you, especially after all the hurt she's caused.

He truly felt that way even though he did still consider Lisianthus to be a friend.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 7:30 am

Lisianthus looked curiously at Ryan and replied, "Yeah, a long time ago. My history teacher would read it to me along with other more detailed books. This one is more like a summary actually. Why do you ask, cutie?"

Anjela smiled softly to herself, touched by Matthew's words. But still, she replied,

I love you for wanting to protect me so, but Matt, let's agree that you're only accompanying me to be with me, so that we're together for a little more, but nothing else. I really don't want you to get involved in any of this. You're not my bodyguard and even if I am in grave danger, I don't want you to get involved. Stay out of the picture to the end.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 7:33 am

Ryan replied, "I was curious.  You know, history is a great teacher.  We can learn lots of things from it."

Matthew sighed and replied,

Ok, I'll agree but only because I know you're more than capable of taking care of yourself.  You're more powerful than me, after all.  I can admit that. Anyway, I'm now entering town so I should be at the inn soon.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 7:36 am

Lisianthus continued to look curiously at Ryan and replied,

"Yeah, I agree but I also think that each era and time has its own circumstances and just because something worked before, it means that it can work again when done in different time. My history teacher used to say that too."

Anjela was glad Matthew agreed with her and smiling, she said,

I'm waiting for you then.

She shut off telepathy, hoping Matthew would arrive back in the room soon enough.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 7:43 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that is true.  So it's important to learn from history and to learn how to adapt to the situation.  Both are just as important."

Matthew walked through town, which was busy with people going to work and such.  He soon arrived at the inn and then immediately went upstairs and arrived in his and Anjela's room.  He opened the door and smiling at her, he said,

"Hey, Anjela.  I'm sorry I kept you waiting."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 7:47 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yeah, that makes sense. Too bad the present is nothing like the past though. Like if you read the book, you'd know there were almost no wars and there were only a few internal battles in old times, but nothing like the war with the devils' world for example. Things went downhill from there."

She shrugged and let out a sad sigh.

Anjela smiled softly at Matthew and getting up, she approached him and said,

"Welcome back. Heh, well, I admit you kept me waiting for quite a bit. I almost left without you."

She said that last sentence in a light-hearted way although it was also quite true.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 7:54 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "It's like the opposite of how it is in the human world.  Back in the old days, there were lots of fighting and wars but nowadays, almost everywhere is peaceful.  Things still get rocky sometimes but royals prefer negotiating to fighting."

Matthew replied, "I'm glad you didn't.  Hmm, I do feel bad keeping you waiting.  How do I make it up to you?"

He looked a little slyly at Anjela and approaching her, he leaned in to give her a sweet, loving kiss on the lips.

(Getting sleepy here now so I should go to sleep but I'll post again in the morning before I go out to work in the afternoon.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 11:29 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus smiled a bit and replied, "I wish it can be like that here one day too. Well, right now, there is no war and we are at peace with the human world but the devils' world doesn't exist anymore and well, heh, things are pretty messed up inside the gods' world. I want to fix things. Order has to be restored."

She frowned seriously, determined to put things back in place in her world.

Anjela gladly returned the kiss, making it as sweet and loving as possible. How could she have even thought of leaving Matthew behind when he was nothing but loving and supportive? But she vowed not to put him in trouble and to keep him out of harm's way no matter what.

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=873
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-