Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 6:33 am

(The captain's barrier is all over the building so I am not sure how far Matthew and Lycoris can run. XD)

Lycoris nodded and held on tightly to Matthew's hand as they hurried away. She hoped that the captain wouldn't be able to reach them, as she didn't want them to face him in any case.

Lady Penelope sighed and nodding, she said, "You're right. That's more important right now."

However, the shapeshifter angrily said, "No way. If the queen and that human make it to Lycoris, they won't let us near her again. I am not losing her to them."

The chancellor firmly replied, "Losing her to them is a lot better than losing her to the captain. They're closer to her at the moment and can go to her rescue in case Matthew couldn't stand to the captain. We need to contact them right away."

The captain and Helena reached the front door of Matthew's office and the captain blasted it with a spell of his. However, there was no one inside although he could see a back door. Groaning, he said, "They must have escaped somehow but they won't get very far."

He hurried through the back door.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 6:41 am

(Well, I guess we'll see.  XD)

Matthew and Lycoris hurried outside and it looked like they would be able to escape when suddenly, there seemed to be some sort of barrier.  He said,

"There's some sort of barrier.  I can't get through.  How do we break it?"

Alex nodded frantically and replied, "That's right, and Lycoris can plead her case to Sia and Ryan.  Lycoris knows we've been on her side and she can persuade them of that.  Please, Lycoris and Matt can't be taken by that captain."

Helena followed the captain although she didn't say anything.  It looked like Alex was able to warn Matthew about them coming so he found a way for them to leave, but she knew that they weren't safe yet.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 6:48 am

Lycoris quickly thought things over and coming up with an idea, she replied, 

"I-I can break it. I don't know how strong this barrier is but I am sure my magic is stronger. I can cast a powerful spell to break-"

However, the sound of footsteps behind them interrupted her. Of course, it was none other than the captain and Helena. The captain had a smirk on his face as he looked at the pair and said,

"Finally. There is no way out now, princess. You'll be finally mine."

The shapeshifter looked hesitant all the same, but she admitted inwardly that no matter how much she hated it, Alex was right. Biting her lower lip in frustration, she replied, "Fine. Contact him."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 6:56 am

Matthew frowned as the captain and Helena caught up to them.  He knew that Helena would try to help them as long as the captain didn't see through her rouse.  He had to figure out what to do.  

Leaning into Lycoris' ear, he whispered, "I have a plan but hold onto my arm, ok?"

Helena had a smirk on his face, silently agreeing with the captain, although she chose not to say anything, as she didn't want to alarm Lycoris.

Alex nodded and using his telepathy, he contacted Ryan.  Then, he told him quickly of what was going on and where Lycoris and Matthew were.  Ryan replied that he understood and that he and others would rescue them right away.

Ryan then turned to Lisianthus and said,

"Beautiful, we don't have much time but we must get any sorcerers and soldiers from here to town.  Alex just contacted me.  Lycoris is in danger.  The captain knows where she is."

(I'll be going to sleep soon so this will be my last post for tonight.  But I'll post again in the morning before I go out for the day.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 2:06 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris nodded silently to Matthew and held on tightly to his arm. Her breathing was quick and irregular, as just facing the captain was enough to make lose her cool although she did her best to keep it under control and just hold on tightly to Matthew.

The captain had his smirk on his face still and as he started approaching the couple, he said,

"Hand her over, human, and I can let you go. She is all I need."

Lisianthus was alarmed as she heard the news from Ryan and nodding immediately, she said, 

"My soldiers are ready anytime. Let's move right away. They'll be resting in the barracks but one call from me and they will be ready immediately."

Although the news were abrupt, Lisianthus didn't want to lose any time as they couldn't risk losing Lycoris to the captain.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 4:51 pm

Matthew frowned at the captain and replied,

"You'll have to kill me to get to her."

He had one of his hands in his pockets, grabbing onto a needle, and waited until the captain was close enough.

Alex turned his attention back to the others and said, "Ok, I told Ryan and he's going to let Sia know so they can get Lycoris and Matt out of there.  We must go get my darling back now."

Ryan nodded and replied, "All right.  Let's go.  We should let one of the servants inform the king and queen what's going on so they can send reinforcements, too."

He and Lisianthus hurriedly readied themselves.

(Ok, I'll be going out for the day but I should be back in the evening, in case there are any new posts then.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 3:23 pm

(Ahh I was pretty busy at work today so I wasn't able to post in the middle of the day and all. XD)

The captain frowned back and replied, "Remember that I gave you a chance."

He summoned a couple of powerful energy balls in his hands and marched at Matthew to attack.

Lady Penelope and the chancellor nodded in agreement but the shapeshifter was quick to reply,

"No, we'll make it back as well. I won't let that queen put her hands over Lycoris. Lycoris was able to run away last time but who knows if she will be able to do it again? Once we make sure that Lycoris is away from that queen, we'll resume searching for your wife."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "We'll do so on the way. Come on."

After she and Ryan were ready, they ran out of their room and to the soldiers' barracks, where Lisainthus' soldiers were resting. Immediately, she gave them orders to reassemble and prepare to move. The soldiers moved swiftly according to her orders, and some of them prepared their horses and pegasi, including Melody. Lisianthus also sent one of the servants with word to the king and the queen to let them know of the situation.

She led the way to where Melody was and as they mounted on her, she said, "Alex told you where Lycoris is exactly, right? You should lead Melody, cutie. I'll ride behind you. We'll make it faster this way."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 4:39 pm

(Ahh no problem.  XD)

Matthew readied his sword in a defensive position and he said, "Using magic?  Not going to bother fighting me like a man?"

Alex wanted to protest but looking at the shapeshifter, he knew it was a futile fight.  Sighing, he replied,

"Fine but then we go get my darling back.  I'm afraid of what the captain might do to her."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, sounds good."

He held onto the reigns and gently directed Melody to head towards town, exactly to where Lycoris, Matthew, and the others were.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 2:23 pm

The captain smirked and replied, "Depends on your definition of fighting like a man. Magic was never in the way of that."

He fired one of the energy balls in his hands at Matthew and marched to punch him with the other.

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Yeah, sure. Once we make sure that Lycoris is safe and away. Let's move."

She led the way back to the forest clearing where they arrived so she would summon the portal back to the humans' world.

The soldiers followed Lisianthus' and Ryan's lead on their pegasi, while there was another group on land with their horses. Lisianthus hoped that they would make it in time to save Lycoris and that the captain hadn't hurt her or anyone else.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 5:01 pm

Immediately, Matthew used his sword to deflect the energy ball while with his other hand, he quickly reached into his pocket, grabbing onto one of the needles.  Then, as the captain approached him to punch him, Matthew quickly ducked out of the way and swiftly inserted the needle into an exposed area of skin on the captain's arm.  Matthew pushed the button on the needle, inserting the liquid deep inside the captain.  The liquid was a sleeping agent that would immediately knock out the captain and keep him unconscious for at least an hour.

Alex followed the others as they hurried back towards the portal.  He felt that they should have gone after Nerine first, since he was worried about her and she wouldn't be guarded as much so he felt like they were losing an opportunity.  But he knew how stubborn the shapeshifter could be, so he did what she wanted for now.

Ryan continued to guide Melody towards town, leading the group of soldiers on their pegasi.  Soon, they made it to where Alex said that Lycoris and Matthew were, right outside Matthew's office.  Ryan gently guided Melody to land and pointing to the building, he said,

"They should be there or nearby."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 10:19 pm

(Putting in a quick post before I head to work. XD)

The captain was startled as he felt the needle prick through his skin and some sort of a liquid entering his body. Looking at it in bewilderment, he looked at Matthew and asked frustratingly, 

"What is this you just put through me?!"

The effects of the sleeping agent was starting to take effect although he tried to fight back.

The group soon made it at the forest clearing where they had arrived, and the shapeshifter summoned the portal once more. She then led the way inside quickly, taking them all back to Devenshire, right on the outskirts.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Let's go in. They could be inside somewhere. Let's hope the captain hadn't reached them yet."

She got off Melody and after Ryan did the same, she led the way towards the building. However, at one point close to it, she felt the barrier that prevented her from progressing. Frowning, she said, "There is some sort of a shield or a barrier around this place."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 11:39 pm

(Ahh ok.  XD)

Matthew just simply replied, "I did say that I wouldn't let anyone harm Lycoris and now you won't."

Alex then said, "Let's head into town and quickly.  Who knows how long Matthew can hold off against the captain?"

Ryan put his hand against the barrier and nodding, he replied, "Hmm, I feel it, too.  Let me see if I can break it."

Closing his eyes, he summoned up his magical energy and concentrated on breaking the barrier.  It was starting to break and Ryan could feel it breaking so he continued to put all his effort into doing so.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 4:33 am

(Sneaking a post from work. XD)

The captain groaned in anger and his feet were starting to give away as the effects of the liquid settled. Realizing that he was slipping out of consciousness, he summoned the last bit of strength he had to teleport him and Helena back to his hideout, disappearing from Matthew's sight, and passed out as soon as they returned.

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Lead the way. You know the roads around here better than any of us."

They followed Alex through the streets to Matthew's office.

The barrier indeed was getting broken, but as the captain had teleported away, it suddenly disappeared on its own. Lisianthus observed and commented,

"You did it, cutie. That was easy. Let's rush inside before that captain hurts Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 5:12 am

(Ahh ok.  XD)

As soon as the captain and Helena were back at the hideout, Helena saw the captain's state and immediately worried, she held him in her arms, trying to gently shake him awake.

Alex quickly led the way back into town and they weaved through the streets with ease.  Soon, they made it back towards Matthew's office, and Alex hoped that it wasn't too late.

Ryan thought that the barrier broke too easily but he certainly wasn't going to complain.  He and Lisianthus led the way, looking for any signs of Lycoris or the captain.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 5:45 am

(Sneaking another post. XD)

The captain wasn't responsive however as the effects of the liquid kept him asleep, but his breathing and heartbeats were definitely regular, and he would awaken as soon as the effects of the medicine wore away.

Meanwhile, Lycoris was confused and worried as she suddenly found everything silent. Shaking, she quietly asked, 

"What-what happened?"

Lisianthus and Ryan entered the building and through Matthew's office, which was empty. However, as the back door was open, Lisianthus said, 

"Could it be that they ran away through this? There is nowhere else to look through but there was a barrier around the building."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 6:26 am

Helena observed the captain and saw that he was sleeping and looked ok.  She sighed in relief and then looked around, seeing if there was a sofa where she could put the captain so that he could rest until he woke up.

Meanwhile, Matthew breathed a sigh of relief and turning to Lycoris, he smiled and said, "The captain is gone.  I injected a sleeping agent into him and he was knocked out almost immediately.  He retreated for now."

Matthew didn't mention anything about Helena for now although he knew he'd have to explain about her to Lycoris later.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that would most likely be it.  Let's go through there and hope we're not too late."

He grabbed onto Lisianthus' hand and led the way out through the back door.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 2:07 pm

(I'll skip the captain's part for a little bit until he wakes up and all. XD)

Lycoris was relieved as well as she heard that the captain was gone although she was still shaking in fear. She let her feet give away as she sat on the ground, trying to take her breathes. She slowly said,

"I-I am sorry, Matthew. I am sorry you had to go through this for me. Thank you."

Just then, Lisianthus and Ryan had made it out of the building through the back door and they immediately took sight of Lycoris and Matthew. Lisianthus rushed to Lycoris' side and wrapping her arms around her, she said,

"Lycoris, I was so worried about you. You're alright, thank goodness."

Lycoris' eyes widened in surprise as she couldn't believe her ears. Was that Lisianthus or was she imagining things?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 4:50 pm

(Ok.  XD)

Ryan looked relieved as well and added, "Lycoris, it's us.  Alex sent us a message about you and Matthew and we immediately came.  Are you two ok?  Where's the captain, his soldiers?"

Matthew replied, "The captain retreated.  I incapacitated him, but I don't know about his soldiers."

Meanwhile, Alex pointed to where Matthew's office was and said, "There, we must hurry."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 10:20 pm

(Posting before I head to work. xD)

Lycoris was still too surprised and was trying to progress everything. Although part of her felt great relief that Lisianthus and Ryan showed up in case the captain returned, she was also afraid they would try to take her away.

Lisianthus turned to Matthew and frowning slightly at him, she said, "So you're Matthew. I should be angry at you right now for hiding Lycoris away for the shapeshifter's sake, but that's for later. Thank you for protecting Lycoris from that captain."

The shapeshifter, Lady Penelope and the chancellor followed Alex into the building and upstairs to Matthew's office. However, as they went inside, there was no one. Not realizing the back door yet, the shapeshifter frowned and said,

"Where did they go?!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 11:11 pm

(Ahh ok.  XD)

Matthew nodded and replied, "I would do anything to protect Lycoris."

Ryan added, "We should get out of here before the captain comes back.  We can all talk back at the castle and figure things out from there."

Alex quickly scanned the room and seeing open back door, he pointed to it and said,

"There, they must have gone out that way."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 1:20 am

(Sneaking a post from work. XD)

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Let's go. We don't know when the captain might show up again or if his soldiers are nearby."

She helped Lycoris to her feet although the latter felt hesitant about following them, as she didn't know whether Lisianthus would let her go afterwards or not.

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Let's hurry."

She led the way through the back door and to outside, where she saw Matthew, Lycoris and unfortunately, Ryan and Lisianthus.

Frowning angrily, she said, "Hands off her, queen. That's it for you, thank you very much for your help. You can go now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 1:38 am

(Ok.  XD)

Ryan looked at the shapeshifter and replied, "Listen, why don't we all go back to the castle?  Obviously, we all need to talk."

Alex replied, "I do agree about the talking part but now we have to get my darling back."

Matthew looked back and forth, not knowing what to do although he only had his mind on Lycoris' well-being.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 2:46 am

Lisianthus furrowed her eyebrows as she heard what Alex said and replied,

"What do you mean, get Nerine back? Where is Nerine now?"

The shapeshifter angrily replied, "It's none of your business. We'll take care of our things ourselves but once you hand over Lycoris and get away from here."

Lycoris was silent although she was obviously distressed, and her hand was reaching out silently as though she was looking for Matthew.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 2:51 am

Alex replied, "That captain took my darling hostage.  We were on our way to rescue her but..."

Matthew saw Lycoris reach out her hand and gently, he approached and held her hand in his own.  He softly said,

"It's going to be ok.  I'm not leaving your side."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 3:22 am

(Work is pretty calm today. No customers or patients. XD)

Lisianthus' eyes widened in shock as she heard the news and replied, "What?! That captain kidnapped Nerine?! How did that happen? Why didn't you tell us before now?!"

The shapeshifter gritted her teeth in frustration, angered that Alex was spilling out everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: