Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 2:27 pm

Lady Penelope smiled gratefully at Matthew and said, "Thank you, darling. This is truly appreciated."

Lisianthus stood up and said, "Well then, let's not lose any time. You stay here while Ryan, I, Lycoris, Matthew and you," she said the last word as she looked at the shapeshifter, "will head to Ryan's old place. I and Ryan will make it back here once we make sure things are set."

The shapeshifter bit her lower lips and it took her all her willpower not to attack Lisianthus there and then.

The captain headed towards Nerine's cell, where Nerine was quietly sitting, praying that Alex and the others would find her soon. He entered the cell and closed the door after him, much to her alarm and dismay.

Looking with worry and fear at him, she quietly asked, "What-what do you want from me?"

The captain frowned and replied, "Oh I don't want anything from you. Your husband is the one who is making things quite difficult. But maybe he isn't taking things seriously enough so let's show him that you're truly in danger, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 4:45 pm

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok, please make sure Lycoris is settled and safe and then hurry back here.  We can't waste any more time in getting my darling back."

As Helena couldn't just sit in this room, she thought it might be a good idea to check up on Nerine, to see how she was faring.  So she left the room and headed towards Nerine's cell.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 10:08 pm

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Of course. We'll be right back."

She turned to Ryan and said, "Let's go, cutie."

She motioned to Matthew and Lycoris to follow them, and the shapeshifter got up to follow without waiting for anyone's permission. However, she turned to Alex to give a reproachful look from under her hood, before she followed the others to outside.

Nerine looked quite afraid and didn't know what to do. The captain approached her and holding her roughly by the arm, he summoned a faint light in his other hand and through it, he communicated telepathically with Alex although it was a communication that Nerine would hear. He said,

"Well, human, I haven't heard a response from you yet. I take it you don't care very much for your wife?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 10:14 pm

Alex sighed sadly after the others left but before he even had time to process what had happened, he heard the captain communicate with him and reply,

What do you mean?  What have you done to her?

Meanwhile, Helena had reached Nerine's cell and seeing how the captain was treating her, she frowned and said loudly,

"That isn't a very good idea, and I should know."

Inwardly, she had to figure out how to protect Nerine before the captain could harm her further.

(I'll be going out to work soon, so I'll post again when I get back.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 1:06 am

(Coolies. I am posting now when I can from work and all. XD)

The captain frowned as he heard Helena but ignored her presence, then replied to Alex,

"It means that I can't guarantee how patient I will be. You hand over the girl, or your wife continues to suffer."

With the hand that held Nerine's arm, he cast a spell that channeled energy chutes through Nerine's body, as though she was electrocuted. She screamed loudly in pain, as every wave felt like fire going through her veins.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 3:07 am

(Just got back but I'm taking care of some things.  I'll post when I can, though.  ^^)

Alex screamed,

Leave her alone!

Meanwhile, Helena moved quickly as she saw what the captain was doing to Nerine.  She ran to the captain and forcibly moved his arm away from Nerine to break off the spell.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 4:12 am

(Coolies. ^^)

As the captain was moved away from her, Nerine fell to the ground, moaning in pain. The captain groaned angrily and closed off the telepathy then holding Helena by the arm, he angrily yelled at her,

"What are you doing?!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 4:48 am

Helena frowned and replied, "I was preventing you from killing Nerine's baby.  She's pregnant.  If you had killed her baby, there's no telling what that Alex would do."

Inwardly, she didn't want to disclose that information but to protect Nerine, Helena felt that she didn't have a choice.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 5:35 am

(Ahh I thought that Helena didn't know about Nerine's pregnancy. XD)

The captain raised an eyebrow in surprise at the news and repeated, "Pregnant, huh?"

He turned to look at Nerine, who was still moaning on the ground in pain, and smirking, he said, "That makes things a lotore interesting, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 5:40 am

(Oh I assumed that Nerine had told her when they were walking together.  XD)

Helena stood in front of Nerine, spreading her arms out wide as though to protect her.  She then said,

"Listen to me.  You have no idea what a parent will do if their child is harmed or worse.  If I were you, I'd try a different tactic."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 5:50 am

(Ok. XD)

The captain's expression darkened and gazing deep into Helena's eyes, he replied huskily, "Oh trust me, I do."

It was as though she had struck a nerve, as his expression wasn't the same. He said, "Get out from here. I know what I am doing. That human needs to understand what kind of danger she is in so he could hand her sister over."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 6:20 am

However, Helena shook her head and replied, "No, not until I have your word that you won't physically harm Nerine again.  If you want, you can force her to pretend to be hurt but she will not be harmed, even if that means I get harmed in her place."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 4:03 pm

(Thank you very much for the wonderful gift on Steam, phoenix. It was such a pleasant surprise, thank you. Hug I am also feeling quite lucky to have you as my wonderful friend and RP partner. ^^)

The captain frowned at Helena's words and replied, "Really?"

Approaching her, he gazed straight into her eyes and replied, "Maybe it's about time you decide which side you truly are on, beautiful one. Is it truly mine, or theirs, or are you playing on both sides?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 4:57 pm

(Awww you're welcome.  ^^)

Helena frowned even more and replied, "Of course I am on your side.  At the same time, I am still a human being and there are lines that even I won't cross.  Nerine may be our enemy but she hasn't done anything to harm us.  She hasn't even tried to escape.  She doesn't even look capable of fighting at all and yet, you would harm someone who can't even fight back?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 3:45 am

(Today is my day off so I'll make this post now, take care of a few things then I'll be online as usual. XD)

The captain raised an eyebrow and replied, "Oh it isn't me who is harming her. It is her husband and her friends who are wasting time trying to find me instead of just handing over the girl and freeing her. I have nothing personal against her but right now, she is my only way of getting what I want and I won't hold back off using her the way I need."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 4:16 am

(Ok.  XD)

Helena sighed and replied, "I get that, I do.  But it's such a waste to inflict pain on Nerine.  Don't you think she just wants them to hand over Lycoris, too?  Have you even considered asking her at all?"

She looked to Nerine and said, "You just want them to hand Lycoris over and you'll be free, right?"

Helena was trying to help Nerine in her own way and thought that if Nerine were to openly talk about not wanting anything to do with Lycoris, the captain might change his tactics.

(It's a bit early but I wanted to let you know that I got hired to edit another VN.  The work doesn't start until January but yeah, just wanted to let you know in case things get busier again here and all.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 5:21 am

(Sure, no problem and congrats on getting new work. I am happy things are going well for you. ^^) 

Nerine nodded slowly and replied, "I am the last one in the world to care about her in the least. Of course I want them to just hand her over. I-I don't want to be imprisoned here while she is safe and sound outside."

She was truthful in every word. The captain was thoughtfully silent for a moment, then said,

"Fine. Let's see if you truly mean what you say. We'll contact your husband right now, and you'll pretend once more that you're in great pain. Then you'll beg him to just hand your sister over for your sake and your child's. That, or I will make you do it for real."

Nerine nodded silently and although she didn't want to act like that on Alex, she didn't have a choice.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 5:57 am

(Thanks.  ^^  I'm here now.  I just finished sending in bug reports for the VN I finished editing a couple months back.  It hasn't been released yet since the dev wants to wait until next month after the Steam sales and such are over.  But she asked me to play through the game and send what bugs I've found and all that.  Anyway, I finished what I could for now.  XD)

Helena nodded and stepping back, she gave the captain and Nerine space to put his plan into action.  She gave Nerine a very quick, apologetic glance so that the captain wouldn't see it.  She felt incredibly horrible that Nerine had been hurt and hoped that she had been able to stop the captain before he could cause more harm.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 6:02 am

(Coolies. Can you let me know what the VNs are when they are out? I haven't gamed in a long time but I am always interested in checking out new VNs and all. XD)

Nerine gave Helena an understanding look, as she didn't blame her at all for what happened, and was grateful she interfered at all. 

The captain approached Nerine and held her arm once more so that just in case she decided to misbehave, he would act in time. Contacting Alex telepathically once more out loud, he said,

"Well? I was expecting you to contact me again after hearing your wife cry in horror."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 6:08 am

(Awww no problem.  They both have Steam pages now but of course, neither of them have been released yet.  I'm really excited to get to be working on the new one I just got chosen for.  It was a successfully funded kickstarter VN and it's going to have voice acting and all that.  XD)

Alex frowned and replied,

What have you done to my darling?  If you haven't harmed her in any way, I swear I will hunt you down and kill you myself.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 6:13 am

(Coolies. Can't wait to check them out. XD)

The captain smirked and replied, "Oh I am scared now. I'll let her talk to you herself."

He gave Nerine a look to do as she was told, and shaking, Nerine slowly spoke up,

"Alex...help me, please. The captain won't stop at anything to get Lycoris and I-I am scared for our child. I-I don't want any harm to come to it."

The captain then squeezed her arm as a signal to act as though she was in pain and truly scared, she did as told, crying as though she were in great pain.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 6:17 am

Alex looked terrified as he heard Nerine cry out in pain.  Frantically, he replied,

Please stop!  Don't hurt her anymore.  I-I'll do whatever you want.  Just stop hurting her now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 6:25 am

The captain gave Nerine a sign to stop, and she did as told. Smirking, he said,

"You heard what she said. Hand over the girl and I'll let her go. But at this rate, I can't guarantee her well-being and or your child's at least. You hand over the girl and you get your wife back, safe and sound."

Meanwhile, Lady Penelope saw the look of terror on Alex's face and was worried, wondering what happened.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 6:32 am

Alex replied,

Fine.  I'll let you know when we have Lycoris.  I'll contact you again.

He then shut off the telepathy and looking worriedly at Lady Penelope, he said,

"That captain, he's going to continue hurting Nerine unless we hand over Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 6:36 am

Lady Penelope looked quite worried and replied, "Oh my. That captain is truly taking it to another level. How much time do we have left?"

The captain was pleased with Alex's answer for now and looking at Nerine, he said, "Well done. Cooperate with me and I won't hurt you again."

Looking dangerously at her, he continued, "And if he contacts you and you tell him anything, I'll know and trust me-I won't hold back on making you pay."

Nerine nodded in fear and then he let go of her. Turning to Helena, he said, "Come on, follow me back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: