Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 4:57 am

(Thanks.  XD)

The two of them stayed quiet for a while and then Alex asked,

"So how well is Matt taking care of you?  You look you're in good health.  He's a good doctor."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:00 am

Lycoris nodded and smiling, she said,

"He definitely is. My health became a lot better since I've come here. He's a great doctor and a wonderful friend."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:01 am

Alex smiled and replied, "I'm glad to hear it.  Matt really is great at what he does.  If you should ever feel unwell, you must let him know right away.  He'll be able to figure out what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:07 am

Lycoris nodded and replied,

"Yes, that's what I do. He's been a great help so far although the only downside is that my other self still takes control whenever she feels like it. And-and it's like she's stronger than before so even my resistance decreased. I am wondering why she is letting me be right now although it could be that she knows of what the chancellor is working on and she doesn't want to interfere."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:12 am

Alex looked curiously at Lycoris and asked, "So your other self is aware of everything that's going on, even as you have control?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:14 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yeah, she is. But I don't have that ability, not unless she allows me. She's the one with the main control now. It's more like I am her other self and she's the real one or something."

She sighed sadly, upset by the situation.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:20 am

Alex gently reached out to touch Lycoris' arm and replied, "Hey, I wish there was something I could do to help.  You should be the one in control at all times.  It's you whom we've gotten to know."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:24 am

Lycoris smiled a bit and replied, 

"It's alright. It doesn't matter anymore. I'm already starting to digest the idea that she's the one who will be in control all the time after that. I-I guess you should try to accept her around more too. I know you two don't really get along very well but maybe that can change with time?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:26 am

Alex gave a frown and replied, "Honestly, I doubt that.  To me, she'll always be a fake.  She isn't you and she'll never be you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:33 am

Lycoris sighed and although part of her was happy to hear those words from Alex, as he was the only one who believed her when she said that the other self wasn't part of her, she knew that wasn't important now. She tentatively replied,

"Umm but she'll live in my name. She'll be the Lycoris around, and your child's aunt. Or I guess you'll cut off relations with her completely?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:35 am

Alex replied, "I don't know.  Would you want us to keep up relations with her?  She wouldn't be you and I'd really rather only have you around myself."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:38 am

Lycoris shrugged and replied, 

"It's your choice, of course. I wouldn't want you to keep her around if you don't feel comfortable with that and well, umm, Nerine can't stand me so I strongly doubt she'll stand her. My other self feels the same. I guess she'll have Matthew for company."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:43 am

Alex nodded and replied, "I see."

He paused and then getting an idea, he asked, "Hey, Lycoris, do you mind if I ask you a theoretical question?  This wouldn't be reality but if it were possible.  I'm juts curious to hear your thoughts on this."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:44 am

Lycoris was curious to hear what Alex wanted to ask her but nodding, she replied, 

"I don't mind, of course. Please ask."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:46 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok.  Well, if we all weren't in this crazy mess of a situation, if our lives were normal, what do you think you would be doing?  Do you think you'd be trying to find a job or...?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:50 am

Lycoris was silent for a few moments, thinking over the answer to that question. Smiling a little, she said,

"Well, I guess it depends on a lot of things. But maybe I'd try to find a job, although I don't know what I could be good at. Maybe chemistry? It's the only thing I have that I can call a skill. Or maybe something that has to do with magic since I am pretty good at that too. But umm, I guess I would have to live alone? Nerine wouldn't want me around you two so umm, I'd make a home for myself?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:56 am

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, I don't know if the devils world had this, but here, you can attend schools where you can study and specialize in a certain field, and that can help you to find a job.  That's what humans here tend to do."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:58 am

Lycoris smiled and replied, 

"Really? Are there any chemistry schools around here? I think I would have loved to specialize in such a field. Then I can run a potion shop or something, or maybe a chemistry teacher too would be nice. But I would have liked to stay here in the humans' world. Even if the devils' world were restored and lively, I'd rather stay here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 6:02 am

Alex smiled and replied, "Well, there are universities in the human world.  They specialize in many fields but you can choose one that you like and you can select the classes you want to learn.  It's pretty impressive.  I went to a university and so did Matt.  Well, I guess it's normal for most noble children to attend university at some point."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 6:04 am

Lycoris looked curious and replied, 

"You attended a university? It's funny how this is the my first time knowing this. So what classes did you study, Alex? I know Matt studied medicine. Let me guess-it has to do with writing and literature, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 6:10 am

Alex smiled and replied, "You got it.  I always liked the literary arts more so I specialized in writing and literature.  I occasionally took some history and social studies classes as well.  I guess I assumed that it was common knowledge about nobles attending university but I suppose not.

Oh and you might know that Bryan attended the music conservatory.  It's like a university but for those specializing in music.  Conservatories are quite prestigious and even more difficult to get into."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 6:13 am

Lycoris smiled and nodding, she said, "I am not surprised that Bryan got into it though. He was a very talented musician so even the best schools would take him in. But are there universities here that specialize in science and chemistry, Alex? And what about magic schools? I know there is a famous magic academy in the gods' world but is there one in the humans' world?"

(Ok, this will be my last post since I need to go now. XD See you tomorrow, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 6:17 am

(Ok, see you tomorrow, Love.  ^^)

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Of course.  There are lots of universities that specialize in many fields of study.  As for magic schools, they are lacking here.  From what I understand, for those few who have magical ability, they are usually taken in by a master, so they become an apprentice.  That's actually how most people here used to learn their jobs although it has changed a lot now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 4:39 pm

Lycoris nodded in understanding and replied, 

"Oh yes, yes, I remember now. That's how Ryan mastered his magical abilities after all; through his mentor. He's the one who taught him all about his magic. I guess Ryan was my mentor at one point. And umm, the shapeshifter taught you some magic as well, right, Alex?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:31 pm

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right.  Once it was discovered that I had some magical ability, I learned from her.  Sometimes, it's still hard to believe that I actually can use magic.  I never thought it was possible."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: