Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Our Featured Member for February is... EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Our Featured Member for February is... EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Our Featured Member for February is... EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Our Featured Member for February is... EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Our Featured Member for February is... EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Our Featured Member for February is... EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Our Featured Member for February is... EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Our Featured Member for February is... EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Our Featured Member for February is... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Our Featured Member for February is...

Go down 
+2
xWestie
phoenixgirl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Our Featured Member for February is... Empty
PostSubject: Our Featured Member for February is...   Our Featured Member for February is... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:08 am

Hello everyone,

I realized that it's the 3rd here and I totally forgot to post up the member of the month. Razz

So without any further delay, our featured member for February is...Aya!!! Very Happy I got a chance to interview her and get to know more about this amazing, regular member here:

1. How did you first find your way to Snow Flower Games?

Well, I found out about the site, on Love's signature on Hanako. I don't know maybe I just got curious and clicked. At first I didn't decide to join
because of some offline problems. But when it all got loose I decided to join in.

2. How did you come up with your user name? Is there an interesting story behind it?

There's no actual story behind it. It's my nickname. I always tend to forget usernames easily, so I put on my real names so I won't forget it.

3. What was the very first (or one of the first) post that you made (if you can remember, that is)?

Hmm? My first post is I think on the introduction section.

4. Why do you like coming to SFG?

SFG is a good and friendly site; I always like coming back because of the fun, the friends and the excitement on the RP section.

5. What is your favorite part of the site? Like do you have a favorite area of the forum that you like to post or do you like uploading
pictures in the gallery area, etc.?

Well I really like the RP section; it has really fun RPsl there you can be anyone you want and just throw your problems away.

6. On SFG, what do you usually do during your time here? For instance, do you like to post in the RPs, get to know members and talk about general topics, debate, etc.?

I usually post in the RP, but if I have some time, I fill out all the forum games.

7. What future additions would you like to see or do you think the site is perfect as it is? Wink

Future additions? Well for me the site site is kinda cool already, but I would really like to see traffic come to the site, new fresh people, new friends to talk to; that's what I want for the site.

8. Since this is a gaming site, it's only natural to ask if you have some favorite games out there? If so, what are they and why do you like them?

I can't really name them all, but I really like fantasy RPG, MMORPG, and
HOG/Mystery games. I'm kind of the slow gamer type; I like the feeling
of using the brain and of course the eyes on games; I like these games
because they make me feel actually relaxed when I'm playing them (except for the time limit, it actually doesn't feel relaxing.) I also like the
killing shooting type games like Resident Evil, etc. (when I'm angry or
stressed actually) For me these games make my life worries, stress and
that bad break up day all go away.

9. I see that you've joined a guild-Hunters. I'm curious to know how you ended up choosing it as well as your guild title (if you have any).

Well, I really like the hunters/archer sound; it's kind of nature loving strong hearted personality kind of way; when I first saw the guilds I already knew what to join. At first I thought I'm going to join the Priest & Priestess guild, but when I scanned through the guild rosters and saw Hunters I decided to join in.

10. Wrapping things up now. Is there any other information that we'd like to know about you, like hobbies, what you like to do for fun, etc.?

Hmm, well my hobbies are surfing the net for sometimes useless things and sometimes some useful info; I also like making games. My first game actually was trashed by a virus and a very annoying re-format of my laptop, but now I'm making ideas again and this time i hope it would be finished; I also like drawing (but actually I draw like a 3rd grader), and I also like going shopping for new clothes, new trends and new outfits. I also always play badminton and tennis during my free time to shed all that fat off; I also like listening to music RAP, RNB etc., and well of course playing games when I'm kind of bored, and lastly I like chatting with you guys, here on SFG and on other forums. Well that's all really; thanks and take care guyz!!

That's it from Aya. If you all have any questions for her, please feel free to post them here. Smile
Back to top Go down
xWestie
xWestie

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for February is...   Our Featured Member for February is... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:05 am

Congrats Aya! =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.s6.invisionfree.com/Toko_Sukai
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for February is...   Our Featured Member for February is... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:34 am

Congratulations on becoming the member of the month Aya.
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for February is...   Our Featured Member for February is... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:47 am

Congrats Aya on being featured on the Fabulous Feburary Wink It's nice to know a little more of you Smile
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for February is...   Our Featured Member for February is... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:38 pm

thanks guys, at first i thought it would be xWestie so i was surprised when PG pm me about it. anyway its nice to be the member of the love month, happy valentines guys.
Back to top Go down
xWestie
xWestie

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for February is...   Our Featured Member for February is... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:05 am

Why would it have been me? o.o; lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.s6.invisionfree.com/Toko_Sukai
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for February is...   Our Featured Member for February is... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:26 am

Congarts Aya! I know it'll be you hehehe!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for February is...   Our Featured Member for February is... Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Featured Member for February is...
Page 1 of 1