Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Our Featured Member for October is... EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Our Featured Member for October is... EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Our Featured Member for October is... EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Our Featured Member for October is... EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Our Featured Member for October is... EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Our Featured Member for October is... EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Our Featured Member for October is... EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Our Featured Member for October is... EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Our Featured Member for October is... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Our Featured Member for October is...

Go down 
+2
Miss Nile
phoenixgirl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Our Featured Member for October is... Empty
PostSubject: Our Featured Member for October is...   Our Featured Member for October is... EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:39 am

Hello everyone,

I'm happy to announce that it's October 1st (well, at least here) and now it's time to kick start things with the Featured Member of the Month. And who better to be the very first member than Love-the creator and genius behind Snow Flower Games.

I had a chance to interview this up and coming game designer and to get to know her better. Smile

1. What inspired you to create Snow Flower Games?

- Two games companies which I am very fond of and love: Amaranth Games and Hanako Games.

2. How long did it take for you to create the site from the time of its concept to it becoming reality?

- Um, one month. I had to change the portal every time. First I used pro boards, another version of forumation and then came to this one. I fell in love with it and stuck with it, and then began inviting members. ^^

3. What are you currently working on regarding the site?

- Um, well, I am working on the game: The Gifted Child as a first completed game for the site. ^^

4. As admin for Snow Flower, what are your duties and responsibilities?

- Keeping the place safe and friendly of course. And to work hardly on the games. ^^

Now on to more fun questions. Wink

5. Since Snow Flower is a gaming site, I assume that you like games. What are some of your favorite games out there?

- Hmmm, Cooking Academy, Cute Knight and Aveyond.

6. Regarding your current game project-The Gifted Child-can you tell us a little bit about it that isn't already mentioned on the forum? Perhaps some exclusive info for the members here to read up about. Wink

- Sowwy, everything is secrets here.

7. I see that you would like to become a game developer someday. What inspired you to choose that path?

- No one in particular. I just played some RPGs and became like: "O_O I want to make games too!". lol But if I had to choose, probably Amanda Fitch.

Now on to some more miscellaneous questions:

8. What are some of your favorite hobbies and pastimes?

- Game Making, of course. (lol) Singing, as I have a good voice. Dancing, reading, chatting and studying English. ^^

9. Do you have anyone in your life who has inspired you? If so, who is that person(s) and why has he/she/they inspired you?

- Hmmm, my grandma. She was such a great peson who I look up to and wish to be like one day. She was tough, kind and strong. Something I like in many ladies. Wink

10. Do you have any weird or funny habits that you feel free to share?

- Ya. I fall in love with virtual characters. lol

Wrapping things up here:

11. Any future plans for Snow Flower, whether regarding the possibility of future games or additions to the site?

- Hmm, I am thinking of a new game, but it's still long way to go. Wink

12. Anything else I might have missed that you'd like to share?

- Ya, I have a boyfriend who I really love and care about. ^^

So that's a glimpse of our featured member for this month. If you have any questions or comments for Love, please feel free to post them in this thread although of course, it's up to Love on whether to answer them. Wink
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for October is...   Our Featured Member for October is... EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 4:06 am

O_O I am famous!!

lol Thanks so much Phoenix. It's a honor. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for October is...   Our Featured Member for October is... EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 7:11 am

lol No problem. I'm really excited that this idea is now public. Very Happy

And of course, you deserve to be the very first featured member of the month. Wink
Back to top Go down
Melian
Melian

Female
Number of posts : 247
Title : Angel of Peace
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for October is...   Our Featured Member for October is... EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:01 am

Thanks for making this interview Smile This Member of the month is surely a nice idea so that we can get to know each other better! Smile
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for October is...   Our Featured Member for October is... EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 12:35 am

Thanks, Paloma. I really like this event. It's a great way for members to get to know each other better as well as to perhaps get more members here. Wink
Back to top Go down
RandomSmiley
RandomSmiley

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for October is...   Our Featured Member for October is... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 2:28 am

this is a nice idea I don't see in many forums, lol. So Love is the creator of this site? hmph, learned another thing.

Congrats Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for October is...   Our Featured Member for October is... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 5:43 am

Cograts love, i couldnt think of anyone else that deserves it more Smile
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for October is...   Our Featured Member for October is... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:43 pm

Congrats Love on being featured as the Member of the month! Very Happy

@Phoenixgirl
Good job on the interview Wink
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for October is...   Our Featured Member for October is... EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:20 am

Thanks, ELIE. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for October is...   Our Featured Member for October is... Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Featured Member for October is...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Administration :: Contests and Events :: Member of the Month-
Jump to: