Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Our Featured Member for November is... EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Our Featured Member for November is... EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Our Featured Member for November is... EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Our Featured Member for November is... EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Our Featured Member for November is... EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Our Featured Member for November is... EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Our Featured Member for November is... EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Our Featured Member for November is... EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Our Featured Member for November is... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Our Featured Member for November is...

Go down 
+7
Darkness
-Jester-
IreneFaye
Kaisuto
~Aya~
Miss Nile
phoenixgirl
11 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Our Featured Member for November is... Empty
PostSubject: Our Featured Member for November is...   Our Featured Member for November is... EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 1:48 am

Hi all,

It's time once again for our member of the month. This time (*announces drumroll here*), it's Yuu, one of the moderators here at Snow Flower Games. Recently, I took the time to interview her and find out some interesting info about this special member. Wink

1. How did you first find your way to Snow Flower Games?

>Well, I just wandering that time in AM and I found Love's post about this site; it sounded interesting to me, so I join in!!!

2. How did you come up with your user name? Is there an interesting story behind it?

>Well, you guys might know that I'm a novelist. I used to like my main character name, that's why I used it. At first I used Fuu as my username, because that time I'm working at a novel with that name as the main character. But as I play the RP I'm getting used with Yuu as my name, and well Yuu is actually the name of my former main character in my former novel (that end up stuck and I think it still have a long time before I update it again), that's why I'm used this name now.

3. What was the very first (or one of the first) post that you made (if you can remember, that is)?

>The very first Introduction, I think! I introduce myself to you guys who had already here.

4. Why do you like coming to SFG?

>It's like that I can find some fun things here. hehehe

5.What is your favorite part of the site? Like do you have a favorite area of the forum that you like to post or do you like uploading
pictures in the gallery area, etc.?

>My favorite area is the RP area. It's my idea actually at first but now I really love it.

6. Do you have any special duties or responsibilities on SFG? If so, what are they and what do you do exactly to make the site great?

>I'm a moderator here. . ., well. . ., I hope whatever I do I can to make this site more fun and attract more members. Oh the RP area is my idea and I think my other role is as an anime reviewer, what ever you think I am. hehehe

7. What future additions would you like to see or do you think the site is perfect as it is? Wink

>hmmm. . ., I hope there's much more active member here. . ., I think that's my hope for now. But maybe I'll change my mind later. . .

8. Since this is a gaming site, it's only natural to ask if you have some favorite games out there? If so, what are they and why do you like them?

>I like all RPG games (don't ask me the title, there's a bunch of it that I think it won't fit to be written here hehehe), I'm not quite a gamer since I don't have a lot of time to spare. But I like RPG because I can be somebody I can't in the real world. And also some RPGs give me a bunch of ideas for my novel

9. I see that you've joined a guild-Ninjas. I'm curious to know how you ended up choosing it as well as your guild title.

>Well, I'm a Japan fanatic, and the only guild with a Japanese sense in it is
only Ninja; that's why I choose it. And of course, I love Ninjas.

10. Wrapping things up now. Is there any other information that we'd like to know about you, like hobbies, what you like to do for fun, etc.?

>I'm an anime maniac. . ., if I have a bunch of spare time I always watch anime, read manga, listening to anime OST, find more about the new anime, reading anime review, posting anime review and so on. . ..
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for November is...   Our Featured Member for November is... EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 2:32 am

Yays~! Congrats Yuu! That was an awesome interview as usual. Wink

Good job, phoenix. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for November is...   Our Featured Member for November is... EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 2:56 am

Thanks, Love. Smile

Now off to find our next featured member. Wink
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for November is...   Our Featured Member for November is... EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 2:58 am

Hmm, I wonder when will we see your interview. lol
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for November is...   Our Featured Member for November is... EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 7:45 am

Our Featured Member for November is... Cat%20Congratulations

yayz!! yuu, and great interview Phoenixgirl. just a suggestion shouldn't be the member of the month be announced on the first day of the next month. example member of the month of October will be announce on Nov. 1? well just what im thinking since that's how it goes on office's.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for November is...   Our Featured Member for November is... EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 8:14 am

@Aya:

Well, this is what I do regarding Member of the Month. When I have an idea of who I want to be the featured member for the following member (let's say, December), I ask that person in November and assuming that he/she agrees, then I send them the questions. Once I have the responses, I go ahead and prepare the interview and then the beginning of December (like the first day although there may be times that it might get delayed), I post the interview.

I know that other places might do this differently but to each, his/her own. Wink
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for November is...   Our Featured Member for November is... EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 8:26 am

Oh! ok the anyway originality is quality. hehehe. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for November is...   Our Featured Member for November is... EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 8:29 am

Congrats Yuu Smile
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for November is...   Our Featured Member for November is... EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 8:40 am

Thanks all! Well, I wander if I realy deserve it or not since I sometimes lazy to spent some spare time here.
Back to top Go down
-Jester-
-Jester-

Male
Number of posts : 155
Title : cUte gUy
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for November is...   Our Featured Member for November is... EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:25 pm

Congratulation Yuu.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Darkness

Male
Number of posts : 22
Title : The Terror Of Death

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for November is...   Our Featured Member for November is... EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:39 pm

Congrats Yuu, yuu really deserve it (hah i made a funny)
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for November is...   Our Featured Member for November is... EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 2:54 am

Congrats, Yuu on being Novemeber's featured member Very Happy

@Phoenixgirl
Another job well done...hmm, wonder who would be the next featured member Wink
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male
Number of posts : 842
Title : Master Hunter
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for November is...   Our Featured Member for November is... EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 3:04 am

@ELIE:
Lol, in December it could be you. Twisted Evil

@Yuu:
Congrats for being selected as Member of the month
Back to top Go down
http://kinnsproduction.ipbfree.net
-Jester-
-Jester-

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for November is...   Our Featured Member for November is... EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 10:54 am

uh, question how do you choose your member of the month? i just noticed, the one's you chose are mostly staff of the forums, and as Yuu said
Quote :
I wander if I really deserve it or not since I sometimes lazy to spent some spare time here.
im not sure if that's true since im new here, then member activity isn't counted on your characteristics for the member of the month. well just a thought, its not like im against it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for November is...   Our Featured Member for November is... EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 12:04 am

@DarkJester:

Currently, it's just me determining who will be member of the month and it does look like I'm picking staff, although I will tell you that for December, it will be someone who isn't. I haven't asked this person yet but I'm hoping that he/she will agree. Wink

Now Yuu is an older member here so that had part to do with the decision and she has been pretty active in the past. Also, I wanted to have her interview right away since I don't know how often she comes here.

But for the most part, the featured member is selected based on when they joined and how active they are. Eventually, everyone here will be a member of the month. It just depends on when. Wink
Back to top Go down
-Jester-
-Jester-

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for November is...   Our Featured Member for November is... EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 2:43 am

0o0oh ok then.
Back to top Go down
Angelic
Angelic

Female
Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for November is...   Our Featured Member for November is... EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 7:36 am

Ummm ... (Maybe it's a little late now ... but ... still ...) Congrats Yuu , for being the member of the month for November ^_^ ! Omedeto !! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Whisper

Female
Number of posts : 48
Title : siLent writer
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for November is...   Our Featured Member for November is... EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 7:46 am

Congrats, i wonder who will be the next member of the month.
Back to top Go down
-Jester-
-Jester-

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for November is...   Our Featured Member for November is... EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 10:49 pm

maybe another moderator.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for November is...   Our Featured Member for November is... EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 7:31 am

yeah i wonder who will be member of the month
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Featured Member for November is...   Our Featured Member for November is... Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Featured Member for November is...
Page 1 of 1