Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
To May's Member of the Month EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
To May's Member of the Month EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
To May's Member of the Month EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
To May's Member of the Month EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

To May's Member of the Month EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

To May's Member of the Month EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
To May's Member of the Month EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

To May's Member of the Month EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

To May's Member of the Month EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

To May's Member of the Month

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

To May's Member of the Month Empty
PostSubject: To May's Member of the Month   To May's Member of the Month EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:39 am

It's that time again and it's time to introduce a new featured member for this month. Please give a warm round of applause to...Stardale! I had the opportunity to interview Stardale so let's find out more. ^^

1. How did you first find your way to Snow Flower Games?

- I saw Love's thread entitled "Officialy Leaving, once and for all" around September in Amaranthia and I saw that she will never be coming back (at least) in Amaranth Games Forum. Then I noticed her cute signature there which leads to the SFG website (Freewebs) and SFG forums (this one). So, I clicked on the website and saw the some games. I think those were Together Forever, The Fallen Star and Together Forever. Then I went and explored more until I found it that Love is still as young as 12 years old, and now makes games! That truly is a wonderful thing. I rarely see kids motivated to make games and put them online! I have become interested about it and so I went to the forum and registered as Heimdall, as it was my web ID before.

2. How did you come up with your user name?

-At first, my username is Heimdall, but after I got confused with "e before i" or "i before e" thing, I changed my name to Stardale to all the forums that I have joined. Actually, its Stardale Darchenlight. Sounds like a girl name, huh? I was named since I was "born in the fields under the starry night sky at night". That is why Stardale. My family name "Darchenlight" came from two words, Dark and Light. Darkness has something to do about my personality. I am often shy and remain quiet at one corner, watching other people enjoy. I often backstab and hate people who are irritating to me. These are the people who are ignorant, pessimistic, boastful and sometimes, those who are mere perfectionists who think and wants everything to be perfect, that they often forget that they are hurting other people's feelings. Light is also a part of the origin because a star is something that gives light and shines at night. It can be compared to me as a brave person, as some people say.

3. What was the very first (or one of the first) post that you made (if you can remember, that is)?

- I think it was somewhere in a forum....I forgot. But I believe its somewhere in the Together Forever forum, is it? XD

4. Why do you like coming to SFG?

-I sometimes come here to post and play the forum games. I also go through the debate topics and try to find topics that I am interested and where I can relate. I also want to see the site grow just likeAmaranth Games, and the others developing.

5.What is your favorite part of the site? Like do you have a favorite area of the forum that you like to post or do you like uploading pictures in the gallery area, etc.?

All parts of the site are equal to me. I haven't tried the gallery area, sadly. I really should be more active here so that I can find out more.

6. On SFG, what do you usually do during your time here? For instance, do you like to post in the RPs, get to know members and talk about general topics, debate, etc.?

- Besides playing in the forum games and exploring more of the forum, I often read what people post. By how they post, I can determine what their attitude really is. As for Role Plays, I will not join any while I am training with a friend on how to Role Play very well. I also try to help if possible. Other than those, maybe joining into debates where I can relate and express is the thing I do.

7. What future additions would you like to see or do you think the site is perfect as it is? Wink

No site is perfect, that is for sure. There would be always things that could be uncomfortable to me, some bugs, issues and other problems. I would just like to see a better site, an active site and of course, a friendly site, such as what SFG is nowadays. But for now, I cannot actually think of any until I see something needs to be added to gain more active members.

8. Since this is a gaming site, it's only natural to ask if you have some favorite games out there? If so, what are they and why do you like them?

Even those that needs buying? Okay then. I just recommend some games like the Tales Series. The battle system is very nice and the stories of every series captures me. I have a collection here. Also, try out Eternal Sonata if you got time. Its music and some parts are based from the life of a virtuoso, Francis Chopin. Also, try out Quintessence: The Blighted Venom. It may be a non-profit game based RPG-Interactive show, it's still has the mark of being a superb game.

9. Wrapping things up now. Is there any other information that we'd like to know about you, like hobbies, what you like to do for fun, etc.?

I love dancing, actually. However, I must admit that I am not a good dancer. I also love to dissect animals in the laboratory during biology class, and go outside watching the Maya birds flap their wings rapidly. I also love writing stories and nowadays, scripts! I also love to listen to some songs, but usually, I listen to songs which genres are RnB, Hip Hop, Classical, Rap, Reggae, World, Cultural and some of those mambo-jumbo like music. I forgot what they are called. I also like to read anything, as long as it captures me and I learn some morals from it. I also tend to watch some videos on Youtube, mostly some documentaries, movies, interviews and anime OSTs.

Thank you, Stardale, for allowing us to interview you! If anyone would like to ask Stardale any questions or make comments, please post them here. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: To May's Member of the Month   To May's Member of the Month EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:04 am

congrats star
Back to top Go down
xWestie
xWestie

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: To May's Member of the Month   To May's Member of the Month EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:51 am

Congrats Stardale! ^o^
Back to top Go down
http://www.s6.invisionfree.com/Toko_Sukai
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: To May's Member of the Month   To May's Member of the Month EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:53 am

Congrats, Stardale! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male
Number of posts : 842
Title : Master Hunter
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: To May's Member of the Month   To May's Member of the Month EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:50 pm

Congrats Stardale Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kinnsproduction.ipbfree.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To May's Member of the Month   To May's Member of the Month Empty

Back to top Go down

To May's Member of the Month
Page 1 of 1