Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 5:27 am

Matthew had guessed right and getting an idea, he replied,

"Wait, are you sure that Lycoris is still his fiancee?  Because I know differently..."

He waited to see how the sorcerer would react.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 5:31 am

The sorcerer snorted and replied, "Of course she is his fiancee. The lady was at the duke's mansion a while back and their engagement was announced. I was there. It sounds like your information isn't updated, kid."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 5:38 am

Matthew smirked and replied, "Hmph, you're the one whose information is outdated.  Don't you get it?  Don't you get why they've been so adamant against being separated, why Lycoris doesn't want to be anywhere near Duke Collins?"

His plan was a bit of a gamble but he thought there was a chance it might work.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 5:43 am

The sorcerer frowned and replied, "What are you throwing at? What do you want to say, kid? Just come out direct and say it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 5:47 am

Matthew sighed and looking disappointed, he replied, "I thought you'd put it together but I suppose I have to say it directly.  They," he looked at Alex and Lycoris, "are already married."

He smirked at the sorcerer, seeing if he'd take the bait.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 5:49 am

The sorcerer raised an eyebrow and he fought silently for a moment, before he frowned and said, 

"Are you meaning to say that the lady got engaged to His Highness when she was already married to someone else?! Or is she guilty of betrayal, marrying this human when she was already engaged to His Highness?!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 5:58 am

Matthew raised an eyebrow at the sorcerer addressing Duke Collins as "His Highness," But he calmly replied,

"Oh no.  You see, Lycoris wasn't married at the time of the engagement and I'm sure she tried to explain that she wasn't herself at the time.  But your master doesn't know how to take 'no' for an answer.  And these two only got married just yesterday.  They hardly had time to tell lots of people, you know."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 6:02 am

(Duke Collins is a royal duke so that's why the sorcerer is referring to him as His Highness. XD)

The sorcerer frowned and angrily replied, "That's an excuse worse than the action then. That lady is supposed to be betrothed to His Highness and yet she marries someone else. This is unforgivable. In the gods' world, it's a crime that is severely punished."

His fighting only got harder, strengthened by his anger at this revelation.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 6:13 am

(Ahh I see.  XD)

Matthew replied, "Oh I'm sure they weren't aware.  After all, they aren't citizens of the gods' world and thus aren't subject to its laws.  They can't be punished for being ignorant.  But for now, I would highly recommend that you call off this attack and report back to 'His Highness' and inform him.  You have no more reason to be here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 6:17 am

The sorcerer was silent for a moment and although he almost admitted to himself that Matthew had a point, something came up to him and furrowing his eyebrows, he said,

"Wait-How do I even know that you are telling the truth? His Highness was here only this morning and the lady herself said nothing of this. It only makes sense that she would inform him of such a thing herself, if it is true."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 6:24 am

Matthew rolled his eyes and continuing his bluff, he replied, "Geez, do I really have to explain everything?  Your master attacked them and tried to force Lycoris to go with him.  She was scared; it wouldn't have occurred to her to say that first thing.  You know, if he hadn't used force to get his way, this all would have been cleared up quickly."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 6:27 am

The sorcerer was still skeptical, as he couldn't just take Matthew's words and report them back to Duke Collins. That wouldn't just end the situation. Raising an eyebrow, he replied,

"Then it's all simple. I'll take the lady with me and she can tell Duke Collins these news herself. Then the decision is only up to him what to do with her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 6:40 am

Matthew shook his head and replied, "No, that is kidnapping and a crime.  I have a better idea.  Let's wait for one of these two to wake up and you ask them yourself."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 6:58 am

The sorcerer frowned and replied, "That is asking me to wait until the morning-it's a powerful sleep spell they are under and they won't awaken until the morning. In any case, I won't make a decision on His Highness' behalf. He has to see her and make his decision himself."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:01 am

Matthew replied, "Then inform him of the situation and tell him to come first thing in the morning.  I promise that I won't hide them or anything.  They'll stay put here and either Alex or Lycoris can tell him themselves.  Is that a fair solution?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:05 am

The sorcerer was silent for a moment then replied, "Give me a guarantee. I won't just take your word for it. I need something to make sure that they will not leave this place or attempt any tricks."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:09 am

Matthew replied, "I would think that my word as a noble would be good enough but since it isn't, what guarantee do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:13 am

The sorcerer was thoughtfully silent for a moment then said, "I'll take 'her husband.' His Highness will come here first thing in the morning, and if you are true to your word and the lady is still here, then he'll be returned safe and sound. If there are any tricks played, however, then the lady will have no choice but to see the duke to get to him."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:19 am

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "Allow me to consult with my partner on this.  We will probably agree to this solution but I certainly don't want to make the decision alone.  So we agree to a temporary ceasefire?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:22 am

The sorcerer replied, "Fine. But I will still have my guard up-so don't think of playing any tricks."

He stopped fighting with his sword, expecting Matthew to do the same. Meanwhile, Anjela was still at her fight with the other sorcerer and she had the upper hand. But she didn't do much talking like Matthew-preferring to focus at the battle at hand.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:29 am

Matthew stopped fighting as well and realizing that Anjela and the other sorcerer were still fighting, he said, 

"We should tell the others to stop.  It would be difficult for me to consult with my partner if she's still fighting yours."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:43 am

The sorcerer nodded and calling out to his partner, he said, "Ceasefire! We have a negotiation to make."

The other sorcerer was surprised but he paused in fighting as did Anjela, who changed into her original form and as she took her breaths, she said, "What negotiation? You aren't taking anyone with you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:48 am

Matthew took the opportunity to communicate telepathically with Anjela and he said,

Listen.  That sorcerer and I talked and I had this idea.  It's not turning out exactly the way I would have wanted but it might work.

He then told Anjela what he and the other sorcerer discussed.

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again in the morning.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:52 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela furrowed her eyebrows to herself and replied,

No way. They aren't taking anyone. How can we even trust that that duke would simply hand Alex back? I am not agreeing to this, Matt. We can fight them and defeat them and there is no need for negotiation. 
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 5:50 pm

Matthew replied,

I understand, but I don't see another way.  Now, if one of these two were to wake up soon, it might be different but according to that sorcerer, they won't wake up until morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: