Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 6:39 am

Alex looked to Lycoris and asked, "How are you enjoying the food?  Do you like it?"

Matthew nodded happily and rpelied, "Yup, I feel much better now, though.  I hope that I'll be able to help out more now than I'm awake."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 6:45 am

Lycoris nodded and smiling softly at Alex, she said, "Yes, I like it. It's very delicious. Thank you very much, Alex."

Lady Penelope nodded and smiling worriedly, she said, "You should into Lycoris' matter, darling, if you can help out. Although she seems emotionally better, something seems off with her powers."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 6:49 am

Alex smiled and replied, "I'm happy you like it.  I made plenty but I know that you'll want to save some room for cookies."

Ryan added, "I understand.  Those cookies are delicious."

Matthew nodded and looking serious, he replied, "I will, my lady.  I have a couple of guesses as to what's going on, but it'll definitely help if I have some background information about Lycoris' powers, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 6:52 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yes, I won't eat until I'm full. I'll save some room for the cookies and you can eat with us too, right, Ryan? I remember you like chocolate chip cookies?"

The shapeshifter commented at this, "I can tell you all I know but if you want, we can look into my father's notes whenever you feel like it. These contain everything my dad knew about her powers. Maybe there is something I missed."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 7:00 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I totally like chocolate chip cookies.  It was wonderful of you two to make them."

Alex grinned and replied, "Chocolate chip cookies are always wonderful."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that would surely help.  I'll talk to Lycoris further, too, find out exactly what's been going on."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 7:18 am

Lycoris replied happily, "Definitely. It was Alex's idea but it was a very wonderful one."

She continued eating her food and was soon all finished. She hadn't eaten all her food but had eaten just enough, leaving room for the cookies.

The shapeshifter nodded and said, "Okay. Let me know when you need to see them and I'll show them to you."

She continued eating as did Lady Penelope and the chancellor, soon finishing up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 7:23 am

Alex and Ryan soon finished up their food, too, and seeing that everyone was done, Alex said,

"I'll go ahead and take the tray back.  Then we can have some cookies and perhaps milk to go along with them?"

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Milk sounds good."

Matthew soon finished up his food, too, and he said, "I'm full.  That was wonderful.  My stomach needed it."

He grinned a bit sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 7:26 am

Lycoris nodded happily as well and replied, "Yes, I'd like that very much. Milk would be great."

Lady Penelope giggled happily and replied, "Aww you definitely needed it, darling. You were out for a couple of days so you must have been quite hungry. I am glad you're full now."

She got up and said, "I'll go ahead and take care of the clean up."

She started collecting the utensils and plates to clean them, while the chancellor excused himself to head to the library.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 7:35 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok, we'll be back in a bit."

He carried the empty tray and after Lycoris held onto his arm, he led the way back to the kitchen.  

Meanwhile, Matthew was about to head back to the living room when he saw Alex and Lycoris and smiling at them, he asked,

"All done?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Yeah.  We're just going to get some cookies and milk.  You can join us if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 7:44 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yeah, that would be nice."

Feeling the shapeshifter's presence, she added, "Why don't you join us too?"

The shapeshifter shook her head and replied, "I am fine. I'll be in the gardens if you need me."

She left the room, heading to outside. Definitely, she wouldn't stay anywhere near Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 7:48 am

Matthew replied, "I'll definitely join you, and let me help with the cookies and milk."

Alex had put away the tray and then he and Matthew brought out a smaller tray and put the plate of cookies on it along with glasses of milk.  Then the party headed back to the living room.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll go ahead and get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 8:06 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris followed Matthew and Alex to the living room where they all took their seats near Lisianthus and Ryan. As they all settled, Lycoris reached out to take one of the cookies and tasting it, she smiled and said,

"They taste even better after cooling."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 5:59 pm

Ryan took a cookie and biting into it, he said,

"Yup, they sure do.  Chocolate chip cookies are wonderful."

Alex nodded and replied, "They sure are."

The group enjoyed their cookies and milk.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 6:13 pm

Lycoris ate the cookies happily with Alex, Ryan and Matthew, enjoying the gentlemen's company and the snacks. In the back of her mind, she couldn't help but worry about Lisianthus, hoping she would wake up soon and she would be all right. She had barely started to comprehend Nerine's death and wouldn't bear to lose Lisianthus as well, let alone be the reason.

Addressing Matthew, Lycoris gently asked, "Do you feel better now, Matt? I know you were out for a couple of days."

Although her last encounter with Matthew wasn't a pleasant one, Lycoris still worried about his well-being especially considering what he went through to try to revive Nerine.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 6:41 pm

Matthew nodded and giving a small smile, he replied,

"Yup, I'm feeling better."

He paused and then sadly added, "I'm sorry about Nerine.  I really thought my treatment would work."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 6:50 pm

A sad expression came over Lycoris' face but shaking her head slowly, she smiled a bit to Matthew and sadly replied, 

"I-I know you did your best. I am sure it would have worked if Nerine were human but it-it must be different with devils. Thank you for doing your best back there."

She felt sad all over again as she remembered Nerine's death and stopped eating, suddenly losing all appetite.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 7:25 pm

Alex looked at Lycoris with worry and gently patting her hand, he said,

"Hey, my darling wouldn't want us to be sad.  We should try to remember her and cherish the wonderful memories of her."

Ryan nodded and added, "Yes, Alex is right.  Nerine would want us to try to move on although I'm sure it won't be easy."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 11:15 pm

Although Alex's and Ryans words were meant to comfort her, Lycoris only felt worse. Just remembering what happened and how Nerine was killed burned a fire inside of her, a fire of anger at the captain and at herself, a fire of regret that she just didn't act sooner and Nerine would have lived on happily.

She nodded slowly although she didn't say anything, choked up on the tears that she was trying to hold back so hard.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 11:39 pm

Alex sensed that Lycoris was only getting sadder and wrapping his arms around her in a hug, he said,

"Hey, it's ok.  You can cry if you want.  We're all sad, too, about my darling."

Matthew added, "I'm sorry, Lycoris.  I didn't mean to make you sad.  I really tried my best to help, especially considering before..."

He was referring to when he was with the other Lycoris although he didn't utter the words.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 12:06 am

Lycoris returned Alex's hug gently and although he told her it was ok to cry, she still held back her tears as she didn't want to break down in front of everyone. She took a deep breath and a couple of moments to calm down, before she shakily replied to Matthew,

"It-it's ok, Matt. It isn't your fault. I'm sorry. I-I am barely comprehending that Nerine is gone."

She could understand his referral to her other self but she didn't comment on it, as although she was quite upset at Matthew then, it wasn't important anymore now.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 12:13 am

Ryan nodded and gently replied, "Hey, we understand.  Don't apologize.  It's always hard losing someone we love and it's not like we'll just get over it.  Just know that we're all here for you, Lycoris.  Whatever you want, need, we're here for you."

Alex added, "That's right and you know I'm never leaving your side."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 1:47 am

Lycoris smiled a little gratefully, touched by everyone's support. She replied softly, 

"Thanks, everyone. I-I don't know what I would have done without you all."

She took deep breaths to calm herself down and gently rubbed Alex's back, silently thanking him for his support.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 3:43 am

Alex gently squeezed Lycoris' hand and then he said,

"Now, let's enjoy these cookies and then figure out how to spend the afternoon, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 4:01 am

Lycoris nodded and smiling a little, she said, "Ok, that sounds good."

Feeling a little calmer, she continued to enjoy the cookies and milk with the gentlemen, soothed by their presence.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 4:16 am

Alex, Matthew, and Ryan continued to enjoy their share of cookies and milk, too.  Matthew asked,

"Ahh should we save a few cookies for Lady Penelope and the others?"

Alex replied, "That's probably a good idea.  And we can always make more later, right, Lycoris?"

He looked on happily at Lycoris.

(I'm editing but I'm here.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: