Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 14 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 5:59 pm

Nathan looked happy and interested as he replied,

"You have a large library here in town? I'd love to see it. It must have a lot of books but hmm, does it have magic books as well? Speaking of which, are there many sorcerers here in Devenshire?"

Lycoris smiled softly and and replied,

I guess so. Jack just wanted to help out his mom and I am happy the story ended happily for them. Well, hopefully, that was the first and last time he ever had to steal anything.

She giggled a bit at her comment.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm

Helena replied, "Well, our library is pretty big and it does have a few magic books although not many.  We'd need special permission to get access to them since it's considered dangerous for just anyone to look at them.  But our library is pretty impressive and the king and queen funded it and made it available to everyone.

As for sorcerers, most people here aren't.  The few that you do here of usually work in the castle although there may be some others in hiding."

Alex chuckled and replied,

Yup, fortunately, Jack never stole anything again.  He only did it that one time.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 6:30 pm

Nathan furrowed his eyebrows and replied,

"It's considered dangerous for anyone to just access magic books? Wow, people here really aren't fond of magic, are they? Are sorcerers frowned upon here or something? Would that make it dangerous for us to show our magical abilities in public?"

He looked deep in thought, as magic in the gods' world was so natural but yet it seemed like it was a different story in the humans' world.

Lycoris smiled softly and nodded in understanding. She paused then remembering something, she said,

You used to write stories too, right, Alex? I mean, ones you made up? Could you tell me one of them? If you're still up to it, I mean. I don't want to overwhelm you with telling me too many stories tonight.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 7:09 pm

Helena replied, "Well, people here used to be able to show off their magical abilities more.  Magic was once considered common.  But then humans slowly turned towards science and technology.  Then there were all the wars between kingdoms  when some abused their magic powers.  I don't know all the details, but that's the basic gist of it.  Nowadays, humans who have and want to use magic usually work for royalty.  But if they don't want to do that but still use magic, they can do so.  They just usually apply for a license with the royal court.  It's just to prevent rogue sorcerers from getting out of control.

Oh but Nathan, you don't have to worry about using magic here.  The king and queen are very kind and generous, and people here are extremely tolerant about it.  It may be different in other kingdoms."

Alex chuckled and replied,

I'd be happy to.  Let's see.  Ahh I know.  

He then began narrating one of his stories, of how there was once a little girl who was born blind.  That didn't matter to her but she didn't want to stay confined at home all the time.  So, one day, one of her friends took her out on an adventure to a magical land, one where music always played.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 11:10 pm

Nathan nodded thoughtfully as he took in the history of magic in the humans' world. He was silent for a couple of moments before he replied,

"I see. So we can say that when magic was used for the wrong reasons and in the wrong ways, people started having bad thoughts about it? You know, that would kind of explain why we don't often see humans back at the gods' world. They probably don't like it very much because of the amount of magic we use there.

But at least it's a relief things are different here. Your kind and queen are role models in my opinion. They do a lot of things in a wise, good way from how you speak of them."

Lycoris listened happily to Alex's story, more interested in this one because Alex was its original author. She became even more interested as the heroine of the story was a blind girl as she could definitely relate. She listened happily, wanting to know what the girl would find in the magical land where music was always played.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 11:18 pm

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, they're wonderful.  They don't just try to make the nobles happy, like some other royals do.  They also try to think of how to make the common people happy, too, and they're always welcome to visitors.  Devenshire is a really wonderful town because of them."

Alex continued to narrate the story, and he described how the girl's friend took her to the magical land.  There, many animals were present and they sang through their sounds and there were even people who communicated to each other through singing.  The friend explained this to the girl and that if she listened carefully, she would be able to tell the feelings and thoughts of the people singing.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 11:25 pm

Nathan smiled and nodding, he said,

"I could see for myself. The town is beautiful, well-taken care of and very clean. The people here are quite friendly and nice, too, and that's not a quality found everywhere. Well, if the king and queen make the residents happy and comfortable, then they can be friendly and nice to anyone, right?:

He sighed a bit and shaking his head, he said, "I wish the queen of the gods' world was at least a bit like them."

Lycoris' eyes were shining with fascination and curiosity as Alex narrated the events of the story in the magical land. She imagined herself in the heroine's shoes for a moment, wondering what it would be like to visit such a place where all communication were through sounds and singing. She continued listening happily, wanting to hear more.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 11:40 pm

Helena nodded and replied, "Yes, it does surprise me that Sia is quite different.  I mean, she's young, too, or at least she looks young.  But perhaps she's just more brash?  We don't usually resort to fighting unless there's absolutely no choice."

Alex continued to narrate the story and it was a happy, beautiful one.  The girl felt so happy being in that land, getting to meet the people, that she never wanted to leave.  Her friend looked at her and said that she could take her here anytime she wanted and that they could teach her to communicate through song, too.  The girl looked ecstatic and replied that she really wanted that.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 11:58 pm

Nathan nodded and replied,

"She is young; around your age maybe. But you'd think that would make her more careful with her decisions, especially that she became ruler after an ugly war, you know? But instead, violence is always her first option and she thinks anything can be solved through her sword."

He paused then said, "Now if the gods' world had a ruler like your king and queen, it would have been much stronger and better."

Lycoris smiled happily as the girl enjoyed herself in the new land and she was happy that things went so well for her. She waited for Alex to wrap the story up, which was her favorite story so far as it was happy and light-hearted but more so because Lycoris related to the heroine so much and was happy for her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 12:17 am

Helena replied, "Well, if it helps, some rulers here are like her, too, although fortunately, they're quite far away from here.  Devenshire is peaceful but it's certainly not weak.  The king and queen always have their forces ready in any emergency.

But you know, Nathan, you can think of Devenshire as your home, too.  Like a second home?"

Alex finished up the story, narrating where the girl and her friend had to leave, and although the people of the land were sad to see them go, they told them that they were more than welcome to return anytime and that there would always be a place for them.  The girl smiled and thanked them and then she and her friend left, leaving the land.  But the girl vowed to return very soon and be friends with those whom she was able to relate.

Once Alex was done, he asked,

So, umm, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 12:40 am

Nathan smiled softly and nodding, he said,

"Hey, I already do. My beautiful Helena's hometown is like a home to me. And you know, it's already become special to me in some way. After all, this is where we got married and we are starting our life together even if we won't settle down here."

Lycoris clapped happily after Alex was finished with telling the story. Her face was all lit up as she replied,

It was wonderful! I loved it so very much. You are such a great storyteller, Alex. This is my favorite one so far. Thank you for sharing it.

She smiled at him softly, gratefully.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 3:30 am

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right."

She laid her head gently on Nathan's shoulder and added, "I'm so happy, Nathan.  I never thought it would be possible for me to be this happy."

Alex replied,

Awww you flatter me, Lycoris, but thank you.  I'm happy you enjoyed the story.  

His face lit up as he observed how cheered up Lycoris was.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 3:38 am

Nathan held Helena close in his arms and happily replied, 

"I never imagined it either. If anyone had told me a few days ago that I would find the love of my life in a few days and be happily married to her, I would have called them mad but here I am; it's all true."

Lycoris nodded happily and replied,

I did very much. It was wonderful and so happy. I loved it. You should tell me more of your stories sometime. Umm how come you haven't become a famous writer yet? 
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 3:42 am

Helena giggled and nodding happily, she replied,

"Yup, that's right.  You are my soul mate and I love you forever."

She leaned in to give Nathan a sweet, loving kiss on the lips.

Alex replied,

Well, I suppose writing has been more of a pastime rather than a career.  But if I buckled down and wrote more often, I could become famous.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 4:00 am

Nathan returned the kiss ever so lovingly, pouring all his love and passion into it. After a few blissful moments had passed, he gazed into her eyes lovingly and said, 

"Yup, I'm a very lucky man."

Lycoris looked thoughtful and replied,

Well, why not? I am sure if you write more and publish your stories, you could become famous very quickly. Your stories are wonderful. I'll be your number one fan.

She smiled happily at him and squeezed his hand gently.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 4:12 am

Helena smiled lovingly at Nathan and replied, "And I am the luckiest woman ever."

She looked thoughtful and asked, "What would my prince like for breakfast tomorrow?  I was thinking of making some pancakes."

Alex smiled back at Lycoris and returned her hand squeeze.  He replied,

Thanks, Lycoris.  I'd like that a lot.

(I'll be multi-tasking so my posts may be slow.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 4:17 am

(No problem. XD)

Nathan nodded happily and replied, "I'd like that. And what syrup would you make with them? I like them a lot with honey but I am guessing you prefer them with chocolate syrup?"

Lycoris kept her smile and didn't say anything more, just holding Alex's hand in hers and feeling calm and serene because he was there. As long as he was there, she could stay calm.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 4:23 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Helena giggled and replied, "Chocolate syrup does sound nice, but actually, I usually prefer maple or strawberry syrup.  And we can have some nice milk to go along with the pancakes.  We should have a really great breakfast tomorrow to get our strength for the day."

Alex smiled at Lycoris and said,

I'm happy you're here with me, Lycoris.  Your presence helps me a lot, you know.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 4:28 am

Nathan grinned and happily said, "I'd love that and you're right. I won't go easy on you tomorrow on our lesson. I have to make up for the couple of days we didn't practice so expect me to be a little harder than usual."

Lycoris replied softly,

Does it? Because I feel like I am only getting strength from you but not vice versa and I feel bad about it. I-I want to help you too, be there for you as much as you're here for me.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 4:32 am

Helena pouted a bit and nodding, she replied, "Ok, but I will get nicely rewarded if I do well, right?"

She looked cutely at Nathan.

Alex replied,

Hey, you are helping me.  Just by being here, being you, you're helping me so much, Lycoris.  Your presence is calm and soothing.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 4:35 am

Nathan smiled slyly at Helena then shrugging, he said, 

"Oh maybe. Depends on how well you do but you have to impress me very much then perhaps I'll reward you."

Lycoris smiled softly and felt comforted by Alex's words. She replied,

I-I will always be here, Alex. I need you by my side always and I won't leave your side ever.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 4:37 am

Helena continued to pout and reply,

"Oh ok.  I'm going to work so hard and do so well that you'll be more than happy to reward me.  And I know exactly the reward I want from you."

Alex replied,

And I need you always, Lycoris.  I won't ever leave you, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 4:41 am

Nathan chuckled happily and looking slyly at Helena, he said, 

"Okay, we'll see about that. I can't wait to see how well you do."

He was starting to feel a little tired so stretching a bit, he said, "How about we turn in for the night? I do get up pretty early so I turn in a bit early as well unless you want to stay up some more?"

Lycoris had a warm smile on her face and she reached out to gently kiss Alex's hand and held it close to her heart, feeling like his presence was her most precious treasure ever.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 4:43 am

Helena shook her head and replied, "Nope, that's fine.  It's a good idea for us to get some sleep and an early start means we'll have lots of time.

Why don't you go on ahead and I'll join you after I quickly check on Fiona and Romeo?"

Alex blushed but he felt happy, just being in Lycoris' presence.  He asked,

Do you feel sleepy?  Would you like to turn in for the night?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 4:48 am

Nathan nodded and replied, "Okay, love, but don't take too long, ok?"

He gave her a quick kiss then got up and went into the bedroom to get ready for the night. Meanwhile, Fiona and Romeo were still playing around although they were starting to get sleepy as well.

Lycoris was starting to feel sleepy indeed and nodding, she said,

Yeah, okay. I am starting to feel sleepy, yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: