Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 5:27 am

Helena nodded and replied, "I see.  That's interesting.  I would have thought that everyone who has magic powers would want to use and cultivate them.  It's how humans think but I guess magic is rarer here."

She had another question, so she asked,

"Nathan, I'm just curious but why have you never gotten a magical pet yourself?"

Alex chuckled more and replied, "Awww I don't know about that.  I think you and your daughter's cooking is very wonderful.  I think it's probably that Lycoris has gotten used to mine and I think I was the first one to ever cook for her, so I suppose that holds special memories for her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 5:35 am

Nathan looked thoughtful for a moment then chuckling as he scratched the back of his head, he said, 

"I never thought of it but I guess I didn't really have the time to care for a pet either. I mean, I was always busy with studying then I was enrolled in the army and the royal guard. My only company was Night. And well, after Ilya died, things got a turn for the worse in everything in my life."

He sighed sadly, his demeanor darkening a bit.

Lady Penelope smiled softly and replied,

"That's so sweet, you know. Well, if having you cook will get Lycoris to feel better and eat more, then feel free to cook whenever you want."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 5:50 am

Helena felt saddened as she listened to Nathan and hugging him, she replied,

"Nathan, I'm so sorry.  I really am.  I didn't mean to touch on a sensitive topic."

Alex smiled and replied, "Thank you, my lady.  How are things here?  Everything ok?"

(Ahh yeah, if I'm really slow in posting, it's probably because I'm gaming and some of the levels take time to complete so yeah.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 5:54 am

(No problem, take your time. XD)

Nathan returned Helena's hug and smiling a bit, he said, 

"Hey, it's ok. You were just asking."

He paused then sadly said, "You know, I think the reason I was so attached to Ilya was because I literally considered her everything I cared about in life. I mean, I was never close to my parents, I didn't have close friends and even the woman I married-I was never able to love her. Ilya was the first one who genuinely mattered to me. She taught me how to love. So when she was gone, my whole world was shattered."

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "Yup, sweetie, everything is fine. We're doing ok and my daughter keeps watching over Matthew to make sure he's doing alright as well. You just concentrate on getting better and watching out for Lycoris, ok? Don't worry about anything else."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 am

(Thanks.  The good news is that I was able to turn in another edited file today.  I'd start the next one but I really am tired so I'll just start the next one tomorrow instead.  XD)

Helena looked so sad as she listened to him talk about Ilya and nodding, she replied,

"I understand.  I get it.  I'm really close to my mom, so if I were to lose her, I'd be devastated.  It's horrible what happened to her but at least we can think of her being in a wonderful place, right?  And Nerine is there with her, watching over her."

She looked sad as she thought about her friend.

Alex nodded and replied, "Thank you, my lady.  It seems that my presence calms Lycoris so I'll stay with her lots.  Speaking of which, I should get back to her.  I told her that I'd only go take the tray back.  Thank you for dinner.  It was wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 6:05 am

(Coolies and yup, that's a good idea. You can relax for the rest of the night and all. XD)

Nathan nodded sadly and said, "Yeah. Maybe-maybe I can finally let go of her. Maybe I should finally accept that she's gone."

He sighed but then smiling a bit lovingly at Helena, he said, "I know that I can do that only because you are here with me now. Our love gives me strength to do things I wasn't capable of before."

Lady Penelope nodded in understanding and smiling softly, she said,

"I understand, sweetie. You can go ahead and you're welcome. Pass our regards to Lycoris, ok? Have a pleasant night, darling."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 6:13 am

(Thanks and yup, I have plenty of time tomorrow so it's all good.  XD)

Helena smiled lovingly back at Nathan and nodding, she replied, "Me, too, Nathan.  Our love gives us so much strength.  I feel like we can do anything."

Alex replied, "You, too, my lady."

He bowed politely to Lady Penelope and then went upstairs, returning to where Lycoris was.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 6:24 am

(Coolies. XD)

Nathan nodded happily and feeling cheered up, he said, "That's true. Your love gave me such strength and faith, you know. I feel like I am a better man thanks to you."

Lycoris was waiting patiently for Alex to come back, and she had taken back her seat at the sofa. Although part of her yearned to go back to Nerine's side and hold her for as long as possible, she prevented herself, afraid that her emotions would lead her to lose control once more.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 6:28 am

Helena blushed deeply and replied, "I love you so very much, my Nathan.  You are the only man for me ever."

Her eyes radiated warmth and love for Nathan.

Alex returned to the room and taking a seat on the sofa next to Lycoris, he smiled at her and said,

"Hey, I'm back.  I hope I didn't keep you waiting."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 6:37 am

Nathan smiled lovingly at Helena and tilting her chin gently, he leaned in to kiss her ever so gently and lovingly. 

Lycoris smiled softly as she heard Alex's voice and she shook her head, smiling gently. She reached out to touch his hand, wanting to feel his presence as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 6:45 am

Helena happily returned the kiss, pouring all of her love and passion into it.  She felt so happy being with Nathan and it was like the two of them were in their own world with nobody to disturb them.

Alex reached out to touch Lycoris' hand and asked, "So how do you want to spend the evening?  I could recall more stories or we could do something else?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 6:46 am

Nathan continued kissing Helena happily for a few more moments then after it was eventually over, he happily gazed in her eyes and said,

"I can only see a bright, happy future ahead of me just because you will be with me in it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 6:52 am

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Me, too, Nathan, me, too.  We're going to have the most wonderful, happiest, and most loving life ever.  You make me infinitely happy, my Nathan."

She hugged him, feeling loved and grateful that Nathan came into her life.

(I edited my previous post btw because I ended up posting too quickly.  lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 6:56 am

(No problem, I totally understand. XD)

Nathan returned the hug happily, feeling blessed and grateful as well that he had Helena between his arms and they were going to make the most wonderful memories of their lives. He lovingly said,

"And you make me the best and strongest man in any world, my Helena. I could never ask for anything more as long as I have you."

Lycoris looked thoughtful for a moment but as she couldn't think of anything, she telepathically said,

Would another story be ok? I love your stories. They are so much fun and umm, they make me feel better in a way.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 6:59 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Helena replied, "And you make me the happiest and most loved woman ever, my Nathan.  As long as I have you, there's nothing else I could ever want."

Alex smiled and replied,

Sure, I'd love to tell you another story.  Are you in the mood for any particular kind?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 7:01 am

Nathan smiled warmly and kissed Helena's forehead gently, drawing her close to him and held her in his arms, wanting to enjoy her warmth and presence.

Lycoris looked thoughtful again and replied,

Hmm well, you've already told me an adventure story, and a futuristic kind of story. So umm, maybe a fairytale this time? Or a romantic story? 
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 7:06 am

As Helena stayed in Nathan's arms, she curiously asked,

"So how do you like it in this world so far?  I know it can be pretty boring compared to the gods' world."

Alex replied,

Ok then.  How about a fairytale?  Have you ever heard of the story of Jack and the Beanstalk?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 7:10 am

Nathan smiled and replied, 

"I like it actually. It's a lot quieter than the gods' world, that's true, but I think there are a lot of differences that make it interesting in the same time. I am curious to see more of it though. I've only seen Devenshire but that's like a very small portion of it, right?"

Lycoris looked curious and replied,

No, but the name sounds interesting. Tell me about it.

Her ears perked up in interest and her eyes had a look of curiosity as she prepared herself to hear the story from Alex.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 7:19 am

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right.  The human world has lots of town and cities and it's so vast and diverse.  Most people don't even go everywhere around the world.  That's just how big it is."

Alex smiled and then he began to narrate the story of Jack.  Jack was a little boy who lived with his mother and they were very poor.  They were so poor that he had to sell their only cow but instead of money, Jack received magic beans.  His mother was so outraged that she threw the magic beans but overnight, they turned into a huge beanstalk that grew high in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 7:28 am

Nathan's eyes widened in surprise and replied, "Wow, that large? Hmm the gods' world seems so tiny compared now. How long would it take to travel from one side to another?"

Lycoris listened with such interest and fascination as Alex told her how the magic beans grew into a large beanstalk in the sky. She was curious to hear more, wondering where the beanstalk could lead.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 7:37 am

Helena looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, if we were to use a pegasus, which is the fastest mode of transportation, I'd say that it would maybe 2 weeks?  If we assume that includes taking breaks.  Yup, the human world is quite big."

Alex continued to narrate the story and told of how Jack climbed the beanstalk to find a castle in the clouds.  It was huge and it belonged to an ugly giant.  However, the giant had riches and Jack saw the opportunity to take a little bit of it to help him and his mother.  However, the giant discovered the presence of the boy and got angry.  He attempted to chase Jack and capture him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 7:39 am

Nathan nodded thoughtfully and replied, "Wow, that is a lot but you know, it sounds like an adventure. Hmm..."

He looked slyly at Helena, imagining what would going on such an adventure with her would be like.

Lycoris looked worried as the giant went after Jack and wondered how he would be able to run away. She continued listening with interest, wondering what would happen and hoping things went well for him, as she felt sympathy for Jack and his mother.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 7:47 am

Helena giggled and replied, "Well, who knows?  We could give it a try.  There are places here I've never been to, so it would be an adventure for us both, right?"

Alex continued to narrate the story, as Jack ran away from the giant and quickly climbed down the beanstalk, carrying riches with him.  Fortunately, Jack reached the ground before the giant did and getting an idea, he found a nearby axe and chopped down the beanstalk, preventing the giant from being able to follow him.

Afterwards, Jack told his mother what had happened and showed him what he found.  He and his mother lived happily ever after.

(Getting sleepy so I'll go ahead and get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 2:48 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Nathan nodded happily and replied, "That's what I had in mind. Night could be our way of traveling and Fiona and Romeo would come with us too. We can explore your world and travel from one side to another. I don't know if we would be the first to do that but I doubt many people went through such an adventure before."

Lycoris was glad the story ended well for Jack and his mother, and that the ugly giant wasn't able to catch him. However, she looked thoughtful and said,

That's a very nice story, Alex but umm, wouldn't what Jack did count as thievery in the end? I mean, he did take some of what wasn't his in the end, right?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 5:52 pm

Helena nodded happily and replied, "I'm sure very few people have done it, if any at all.  And it would be so much fun.  We'd get to see places that I'd only ever read about it in books."

Thinking of something, she added, "Ahh I haven't shown you the library here, have I?  It's really quite something."

Alex chuckled and replied,

Yes, you're right.  Jack did commit a crime although he justified it as helping out his mother.  But yeah, I definitely wouldn't suggest stealing from a giant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: