Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 5:53 am

Helena continued to cry for a little longer and then she got calmer.  She composed herself and wiped away her tears.  She looked up at Nathan and smiling a bit, she said,

"Thanks, Nathan.  I guess a part of me still feels sad."

Alex and Lycoris made their way outside, and Alex spotted the shapeshifter sitting under a tree.  They approached her and Alex said,

"Hey.  We heard that you were out here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 5:55 am

Nathan smiled gently at Helena and caressing her cheek gently, he said,

"I'm always here for you, ok? I just hate seeing you so sad. It breaks my heart, you know? But I know it's inevitable to feel that way. I wish I could go back in time and prevent what happened, just for you."

The shapeshifter snapped out of her thoughts and looking up at Alex and Lycoris, she nodded and said,

"Yeah, I am here. Is something up?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 6:03 am

Helena nodded and smiling even more, she replied, "I know you would have."

She took a breath and then added, "Well, we still need to think of something to say to my mom, to explain my absence.  Maybe you can come up with something and I can help fill the gaps?"

Alex replied, "Lycoris and I made chocolate chip cookies and we wanted to offer you some.  They're quite delicious and we made them together."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 6:11 am

Nathan nodded and after a few moments of silence, he said, 

"Okay, maybe you can say that you had a special order requested from the gods' world or somewhere faraway in the humans' world, so you had to attend to it yourself? And we met during that although hmm, I don't have any female relatives that we could say the special order was for."

The shapeshifter was a little surprised by Alex's and Lycoris' offer, and Lycoris said, 

"You should have some. You'll like them for sure."

The shapeshifter nodded slowly and reached out to pick a cookie, saying, "Umm thanks. That was thoughtful of you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 6:16 am

Helena replied, "But my mom knows that I was with Nerine the day that you took us.  But I guess we could go along with that and I could say that Nerine and I went into the gods' world but we got separated?"

She felt uncomfortable coming up with that excuse since Olivia would probably figure out that's not what really happened.

Alex replied, "No problem.  I hope you like cookies.  They're really good.  I think Lycoris and I did wonderfully."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 6:27 am

Nathan looked a bit troubled and replied, "I don't think that would work but you're right. And does she know by now that Nerine is dead?"

The shapeshifter took a bite of the cookie and after tasting it thoroughly, she nodded and commented, 

"It is really good. You made these together? They are really delicious."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 6:32 am

Helena replied, "I'm not sure but I'm guessing that she probably doesn't know.  Nathan, I-I think we have to tell my mom the truth.  I'm not sure we can come up with a plausible excuse that will be believable."

Alex grinned and replied, "Thanks.  Lycoris and I worked together on these cookies.  I think that just makes them taste all the more delicious."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 6:49 am

Nathan looked a little nervous but he replied, 

"Well, umm, you know your mother the best but how would she receive me if she knew I had originally kidnapped you? I mean, I guess it doesn't matter too much since we're already married but would she be angry at you for marrying the person who kidnapped you?"

Lycoris smiled and said, "It was all Alex's work really. I mean, I just helped mix the ingredients and shape the cookies."

The shapeshifter couldn't help but smile a bit and said, "They're delicious. I think I'll have another one even."

She reached out for another cookie.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 6:54 am

Helena replied, "She may be shocked but I believe I can persuade her that I fell in love with you and then things just ran their natural course afterwards.  In the worst case, she may have trouble accepting you but I know her.  She'll come around.  I am her only child, after all."

Alex chuckled and replied, "Yup, you definitely like them."

He turned to Lycoris and said, "It was a team effort.  I think Lycoris' love helps make the cookies taste delicious."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 6:58 am

Nathan sighed but he nodded and said, 

"Well, if you say so. I just don't want to start with her on the wrong foot, you know? But you're right. We can't start by lying either. How long would we hide the truth, anyways? It's best to be honest from the start and hope for the best."

Lycoris couldn't help but blush at Alex's comment and shyly said, "Thanks, Alex. Your love makes the cookies taste delicious too. You're a wonderful cook anyways."

The shapeshifter smiled a bit at the couple but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 7:04 am

Helena nodded and replied, "Yes, and I can talk to her, explain what happened.  But you're a wonderful man, Nathan.  If you weren't, I wouldn't have fallen in love with and have married you.  I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you.  I can't imagine any other scenario."

Alex blushed and replied, "Thanks, Lycoris."

He then said, "We should probably put the rest of the cookies in the kitchen, so if anyone wants to grab some, they're free to.  But we definitely should bake more sweets."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 7:08 am

Nathan kissed Helena gently on her forehead and lovingly replied, 

"And that's more than enough for me, you know. I can go through fire for you, you know. As long as you're by my side, nothing else matters to me."

Lycoris nodded happily at the idea and replied, "And we make a great team, right?"

The shapeshifter had a small smile on her face and commented in a light-hearted way, "You should open up a bakery. You'll become famous quickly."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 7:15 am

Helena smiled at Nathan and replied, "I'm never leaving your side ever, my Nathan.  I love you so much."

She laid her head on Nathan's shoulder, feeling calmer than before.

Alex chuckled and replied, "That's not a bad idea.  Lycoris and I do make a great team and it would be fun to bake sweets."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 7:19 am

Nathan held Helena happily in his arms and sighed happily, enjoying the feeling of having Helena close to him. He happily said,

"And I love you so much. I can't imagine what life would be without you anymore."

Lycoris smiled at the idea as well and nodding, she said, "Yeah, I'd love that actually. We would make the best and sweetest sweets in town."

The shapeshifter couldn't help but comment, "You two really know how to cheer yourselves up really quickly. That's a nice trait."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 7:22 am

Helena smiled at Nathan and relaxed in his arms, not letting her worries get the better of her.  She cuddled close to Nathan, just wanting to enjoy the peace and love of being with him.

Alex smiled and replied, "Yes, that's true.  I suppose we bring that out in each other."

He smiled at Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 7:31 am

(I guess we can leave Nathan and Helena cuddle until it's lunchtime for the others as well? XD)

Lycoris smiled softly and reached out to hold Alex's hand gently and said, 

"Yeah. We strengthen each other."

The shapeshifter smiled a bit and didn't say anything, but the sight of the couple warmed her heart. Could they be together at last but at the cost of Nerine's life?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 7:37 am

(Sure, that sounds good.  XD)

Alex happily held onto Lycoris' hand, gazing happily at her.  Realizing the time, he then said,

"Ahh I should go ahead and start lunch for you soon, Lycoris.  And we can have more cookies after."

(Getting sleepy so I'll go ahead and get off here for the night but I'll post again tomorrow before I go out for work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 11:25 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris smiled softly and nodded, while the shapeshifter got up and dusting herself off, she said,

"I'll come with you. I'll make lunch for everyone and I'll make for you as well, right? Unless you prefer to eat your own cooking."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 5:37 pm

Alex smiled and replied, "I'd love to have your cooking.  Ok, let's all head back in."

He gently held onto Lycoris' arm and once the shapeshifter was ready, they all walked back inside.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 5:45 pm

The shapeshifter followed Alex and Lycoris back inside and then to the kitchen. She avoided even looking at the party in the living room just so she wouldn't have to catch Lisianthus' sight.

In the kitchen, she said, "Do you have something in mind to make?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 6:10 pm

Alex looked thoughtful, trying to think of something that Lycoris would like.  He looked to her and asked,

"Lycoris, what would you like for lunch?"

He turned back to the shapeshifter and added, "I don't feel like anything in particular so whatever you come up with will be great."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 11:09 pm

Lycoris looked thoughtful for a moment then said,

"Would fried rice with shrimps be easy to make? I'd like them a lot but umm, let me know if I am requesting anything that is troublesome? It-it's enough you're cooking especially for me."

The shapeshifter nodded to Alex meanwhile and proceeded to make lunch for them and everyone else.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 12:40 am

(My class got cancelled for today so I'm here but I'll be multi-tasking.  XD)

Alex happily replied, "Sure, that sounds really yummy.  Let me go ahead and get that started.  You want to sit in the kitchen while we cook?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 12:50 am

(Take your time. XD)

Lycoris nodded immediately and replied,

"Yes, yes, I'll stay with you. I don't want to leave your side for one moment."

She instinctively reached out to hold Alex's hand, truly afraid to leave his side even for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 1:14 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Alex smiled softly and replied, "Ok.  I'll chat so you know that I'm here."

He then began to gather ingredients to make Lycoris' lunch, while the shapeshifter went ahead to prepare lunch for the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: