Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 10:25 pm

Lisianthus nodded to Ryan and continued leading the way forward into the cave, with the whole party being as quiet and careful as possible. 

Inside the cave, there were more soldiers, and they were starting to assemble. There were younger ones who were only sword fighters while there were also elder ones who were sorcerers. As they received the captain's message, they started to be on guard, and some of the younger soldiers were going the party's way to head to outside and create more protection.

The captain led the way to the back of the cave, which had another way out. A group of soldiers were already waiting for them, and each had his own pegasus. They were all ready to take off.

A black, strong-looking and larger-than-usual pegasus was the only one clear, and that was the captain's. He approached it then looking at Helena, he said as he offered his hand to help her on it,

"I hope you aren't afraid of heights. This will be our way out."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 10:40 pm

As Ryan and the others headed deeper inside the cave, Ryan made sure to keep up the invisibility spell.  As they encountered more soldiers, Ryan would cast a knockout spell on them.

Helena took the captain's hand and smiling, she replied,

"No, I'll be fine.  It's a fine pegasus you have there."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 2:55 pm

The younger soldiers were knocked out easily by Ryan's spell and the party proceeded smoothly. However, as they ventured deeper into the cave and approached the elder and more skilled soldiers, some of them were starting to sense a presence other than their own's, especially that they were already on guard.

Their leader, the same one who leaded Nerine's and Helena's kidnapping, cast a protective barrier to protect his remaining soldiers and speaking up, he said, 

"Show yourself, whoever you are. We know you are there."

The pegasus whinnied gratefully at hearing Helena's comment, and the captain replied, "His name is Night, and he says thank you for the compliment."

He helped her get on the pegasus and then got on himself, keeping Nerine in front of him while Helena held on to him from behind. He said, "Hold on tight."

He directed his pegasus to take off to the air and his other soldiers followed.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 4:55 pm

Ryan looked to the others and telepathically communicated to them,

What do you think?  It'll be easier for me to attack offensively without the invisibility spell, but I'll keep it up if you all want me to.

Helena held onto the captain's waist as he and the others took off into the air.  If it was indeed Alex and the others who discovered the hideout, Helena could only think to herself,

Please hurry or find a way to communicate with me before it's too late.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 10:08 pm

Lisianthus was the first one to reply as she put her hand on her sword and readied herself,

Let it down, cutie. We'll take on these soldiers, defeat them and free Nerine. We'll take down the captain himself if it comes to it.

Lady Penelope said,

I don't mind as well. It's good we've made it so far. We can face the rest.

The captain and his soldiers all took to the air, flying away from the cave and hideout. As they did, the captain talked to Helena,

"I realize that you didn't know where we were, but here is something you should know. We aren't in your world anymore. This is the gods' world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 10:22 pm

Ryan replied,

Ok.  Then get ready.

Slowly, Ryan dissipated the invisibility spell so that the party were now seen before the captain's soldiers.

Helena nodded and replied, "Ahh I see.  I figured we had to be somewhere far away but I had no idea we're in the gods' world.  I know a little about it but only what I learned in school."

Despite the danger, Helena looked around in fascination.

(I'll be going to work now, but I'll be back later.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 1:41 am

(Coolies, no problem. XD)

As the party was revealed to them, the soldiers took a fighting stance. The leader soldier smirked and said,

"We'll, well, if it isn't the queen and her friends. We were expecting you actually. I don't know how you found us, but that doesn't matter. You'll regret ever making it here."

The captain gave a small smile and said,

"We'll, you see it for yourself now. You'll see even more things in a little while now."

His pegasus was taking off higher into the air as they progressed forward, getting so close to the clouds.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 3:26 am

(Just got back.  I'll make this post now and once I'm free, I'll post when I can.  ^^)

Alex replied, "We'll see about that.  We'll make you regret taking my darling."

Helena looked around as the party flew higher up into the clouds.  As she looked, she commented,

"It's kind of like the human world, but I'm in much better company."

She smiled lovingly at the captain.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 4:52 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

The soldier readied himself and replied, "I'd love to see you try."

Without waiting any longer, he cast a powerful spell that created fire through the ground cracks and marched right at the party.

The captain smirked and replied, "You know how to say beautiful things."

He continued flying high in the sky until there was starting to appear a huge mansion on a cloud of it's own. The group started approaching it and the captain led the way to the ground.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 5:29 am

Ryan immediately cast a spell that pushed the soldier back.  Meanwhile, Alex got his sword ready but he remembered all he had learned from the shapeshifter and was prepared to use the knowledge at any time.

Helena's eyes opened wide as she asked, "We're going there?  And mansions can be on clouds?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 5:55 am

The soldier stood back where he was, and meanwhile, the chancellor decided to make a move and casting a spell of his own, he fired multiple powerful dark magic balls at the soldiers. The other soldiers deflected some of the magic while others reflected them back at the party.

The captain nodded and replied, "There are certain types of clouds here where cities can be built, people can live and life can flourish. However, this cloud only holds this mansion. There won't be anyone else other than us here."

He directed his pegasus to go down and soon it did, standing on the cloud bed within the walls of the mansion. He got off the pegasus first with Nerine in his arms then helped Helena get off as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 6:20 am

Meanwhile, Alex used his sword to defend against the magic attacks thrown at them, while Ryan cast some dark magic of his own, aiming dark magic balls at the soldiers.

After Helena got off, she gently patted Night on his head as a thank you for taking them.  She then turned back to the captain and asked,

"Is this your place?"

If so, she wondered why they didn't just stay here in the first place, as it looked more comfortable than back at the cave.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 3:37 pm

Lisianthus used her sword as well to defend against the dark magic balls, and meanwhile, Lady Penelope cast a spell of her own, using her light magic to temporarily blind some of the soldiers so they would easily go down by Ryan's dark magic. Indeed, this worked, as some were temporarily blinded and so couldn't defend themselves and were hit.

The leader soldier had deflected the spell however, and sensing the magic coming from Lady Penelope, he cast a spell to create powerful pillars of fire that surrounded and attacked her.

The captain gave a slight nod to Helena then looking towards his soldiers who had landed by that time as well, he gave them orders a group to go inside and let the servants know that he was there so they could prepare accommodations while others would take positions for guarding and protection. The soldiers left to do as ordered.

The captain turned to Helena then said, "I can guess what you're thinking. I didn't want to come here if I could help it but I have no choice now. They found all my previous hideouts-going anywhere else is a risk I can't afford at the moment. They will never find us here unless they're told by someone."

Furrowing his eyebrows, he looked seriously into Helena's eyes and asked, "Can I trust you with this secret?"

His tone and eyes carried faith, but there was also danger in his voice that he wouldn't forgive Helena if she betrayed him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 4:57 pm

As Alex saw the spell being cast towards Lady Penelope, his eyes immediately went up in alarm and concentrating, he summoned a powerful water spell to put out the fire pillars.  Ryan went to assist, using wind magic to push the water and make the fires go out quicker.

Helena nodded and looking at the captain with sincerity, she replied, "Of course.  I won't tell anyone.  You have my word."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 3:20 am

The fire pillars were extinguished with Ryan's and Alex's spell, but as the two were busy fending off that attack, another soldier cast a powerful dark magic spell, summoning dark magic waves to attack them. Lisianthus used her to sword to deflect them and the chancellor used his magic to reflect them back at the soldiers, who also deflected what they could.

Telepathically, Lisianthus communicated to the others,

Where is the captain? Why hasn't he shown up yet?!

Although the captain could sense the sincerity in Helena's words, part of him still felt paranoid. However, he wanted to trust her to deciding to go against his feelings, he said,

"I hope you are right about that."

He then turned around and led the way to inside the mansion. It was a huge building, very fancy and sophisticated, looking almost royal.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 4:15 am

Alex replied,

I don't know.  I'll try communicating with my darling and find out what's happening.

He tried to reach out to Nerine, hoping that she would reply.

Helena followed the captain inside the mansion and looked around in wonder.  She couldn't help but comment,

"You're like a king or something.  My place seems so small in comparison."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 5:26 am

As Nerine was still under the effect of the captain's spell, she was unconscious and so couldn't reply to Alex. His tries to reach to her were futile.

Meanwhile, the party and the captain's continued to engage in their fight. The leader soldier said, "Give up already and we may let you go. You'll gain nothing out of this!"

The captain replied, "I am not a king although I admit my family was close to royalty. That explains all the glamour and luxury you see. Our mansion is the second most beautiful after the royal castle in the gods' world."

He led the way towards the basement of the mansion, where things looked less luxurious but comfortable and clean nevertheless. There were some servants and maids going about and they would bow to the couple as they passed but wouldn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 5:42 am

Alex replied to the others,

My darling isn't replying.  What could have happened?

Ryan turned to the leader of the soldiers and said, "We know you have hostages.  Let them go and we'll think about taking it easy on you."

Helena followed the captain and commented,

"It's so impressive.  You're really lucky to have a place like this."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 5:54 am

Lisianthus was worried as she heard what Alex said and replied,

That captain couldn't have hurt her, could he? Because if he did, I swear I wouldn't have any mercy on him!

The leader soldier scoffed and replied, "Hostages? What hostages? The cave is right in front of you, you know. Go ahead and look all around. If you find any hostages, we'll let them go right away."

The captain furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "It's not about the beauty of a place, you know. It's about those who live in it. Although maybe if you stay with me, I'll think again about this place."

He gave her a small wink then they reached a small room which was meant to be one of the servants' room but it was uninhabited. It was a plain room, with a small bed, a table and a cupboard, but no windows.

The captain laid Nerine on the bed then said, "This will be her cell for now. No one will ever find her here, not unless they hand over the other girl."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 5:58 am

Alex replied,

I-I hope they didn't, but my darling hasn't replied.  She should have by now.

Ryan replied,

"Do you think we're stupid?  You'll attack us the moment we approach."

Helena nodded and replied, "Ok.  Nerine will be comfortable here."

She waited for the captain to get Nerine settled although she was curious to explore the house.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:10 am

Lisianthus groaned angrily to herself but didn't know what to say. What the leader soldier said also baffled her. What were they playing at?

The leader soldier smirked and gave a soldier to hold on their attacks. He raised his hand and said,

"You have my word. Go ahead and look around. Take your precautions if you want. We won't attack but show me what hostages we have here."

The captain didn't reply but just nodded and led the way out of the room. Then he closed the door behind them and locked the door with a key then cast a special spell on the room, one that would alert him if Nerine went out of the room in any way.

He then turned to Helena and said, "Well, with that done, do you want me to show you to your room, or maybe you want a tour around first?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:12 am

Ryan looked to Lisianthus and quietly said, "This has got to be a trap."

Alex nodded and added, "I agree.  I don't trust that guy."

Helena looked thoughtful and replied, "I'd like a tour first, if that's ok?  I'm really curious to see more."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:21 am

Lisianthus was hesitant as she didn't trust that soldier either but in the same time, she was confused. She expected the captain to have showed up by then. Frowning angrily at him, she said,

"Just spill it out-what have you done to Nerine?! Where is your captain?!"

The leader soldier continued to smirk and shrugging, he replied, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

The captain gave a small smile and replied, "I was expecting that. A princess deserves to know her palace, after all."

He held her hand then led the way out of the basement and back into the glamour of the mansion's beautiful hallways to start showing Helena around.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:26 am

Ryan replied, "You just say the word, beautiful, and I'll blast that moron's head off."

Alex added, "You won't hear any argument from me."

Helena happily held onto the captain's hand as he began to show her around his place.  She looked around in fascination and asked,

"How long have you had this place?  Is it a family home?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:34 am

Of course, fighting was always Lisianthus' favorite choice, so readying her sword, she said, "You totally have my word. We'll make them speak then."

The leader soldier's reaction turned all serious again and he gave his commands to the soldiers to ready themselves for another round.

The captain nodded and replied, "Yes, this was my family's home. We're extremely wealthy as you may have guessed. My father was the main general of the army for a long time and my mother was an influential member of the royal court. I was their only son so when they passed away, it all became mine, not to mention what I've inherited from my previous wife's death, who also came from a pretty wealthy family."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: