Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 1:38 am

(Back now.  I'll make this post and then post more when I can.  ^^)

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "Same here.  We really do need to find Nerine soon."

Meanwhile, Alex and the others searched their area of the forest and Alex asked, "Has anyone seen anything yet?"

Helena smiled softly at the captain and replied, "That's really kind of you.  Are you sure that'll be ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 3:42 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Lady Penelope and the chancellor were carefully looking through every corner, but there was nothing they could call a clue. Shaking her head, Lady Penelope replied sadly,

"Not yet, darling. Nothing worthy of mentioning. If only there was a cave nearby or something, we could have explored it for clues if the captain was ever here."

The captain nodded and replied, "Yes, it is fine. Just let her know you're alright. What is her name, and where is she right now? Then I will make a telepathic connection between you and her."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 4:17 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Alex replied, "True.  But I need to find my darling soon.  Who knows what that horrible captain is doing to her right now?"

Helena replied, "Her name is Olivia and she should be at Matthew's house."

She gave the captain the location of Matthew's house in the human world so that he could make the telepathic connection.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 3:56 pm

(Sorry I didn't post anymore after my previous post. The branch manager arrived earlier than usual so yeah, I couldn't sneak posts anymore and all. XD)

Lady Penelope gave a comforting look to Alex as she said, "We'll find her, darling. Don't worry too much, ok? That captain won't hurt her badly. He needs her after all; she is his only leverage at the moment."

The chancellor then spoke up, "I see a cave this direction. We might want to look in that."

He pointed in the west direction, where indeed, there seemed to be a cave entrance at the end of the path.

The captain nodded and reached out to hold Helena's hand. He then cast the telepathy spell, connecting between Helena and her mother. It appeared as a soft light in his other hand and looking at her, he quietly said,

"You can talk to her now. She'll hear you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 4:49 pm

(No worries.  XD)

Alex looked in the direction that the chancellor pointed at and nodding, he replied,

"Yes, let's check it out.  Maybe there will be clues there."

He then directed his pegasus to head towards the cave entrance.

Helena nodded and then she said,

Mom, are you there?

At Matthew's house, Olivia was there and she could hear Helena communicating with her through her head.  She replied,

Helena, darling?  How?  What?

Helena replied,

I don't have much time to explain but I just wanted to let you know that I'm ok and that I'll be away for a while.

The two of them exchanged a few more words and Helena was true to her word.  She kept the conversation short and didn't give any explanations.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 12:32 am

The chancellor followed on his pegasus as well while Lady Penelope looked more attentive as she rode behind Alex. Although the cave looked dark from far, upon approaching, there were a couple of the captain's soldiers guarding it's entrance.

The chancellor quickly put an invisibility spell around them before they were seen and quietly said, "Those are the captain's soldiers. It looks like we found the hideout after all."

The captain gave Helena the time she needed to talk to her mother until she was eventually done. He closed the telepathic connection and said,

"There, she won't be worried about you anymore now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 1:40 am

Alex nodded, looking amazed and hopeful.  He quietly replied, "I'll contact Sia and let her know."

He then made a telepathic communication with Lisianthus and said,

Sia, we found the hideout.

Helena smiled gratefully at the captain and replied, "Thank you, Nathan.  This was really kind of you.  I'm the only one my mom has and I'm glad that she won't need to worry about me now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 5:32 am

Lisianthus was both surprised and glad as she heard what Alex said, but she quickly replied,

Tell me where you are exactly. We'll come to you right away.

The captain smiled a bit and replied,

"Yeah, I understand. I didn't want her to worry needlessly about her only child. Not when she is quite safe with me actually."

He gave her a flirtatious wink.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 5:37 am

Alex gave Lisianthus the directions to where they were but he added,

You must come quietly.  The chancellor saw a couple of soldiers guarding the cave entrance so they must be on the alert.

Helena smiled flirtatiously back at the captain and replied, "Yup, that's indeed right."

She approached him and wrapping her arms around his neck, she leaned in to give him a sweet kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 2:40 pm

Lisianthus replied,

I understand. We'll be right there. Stay where you are and try to study the area meanwhile.

She shut off the telepathy and turning to Ryan, she said, "They found the captain's hideout. We need to go to them immediately but we have to be careful."

She told Ryan of what Alex told her about their location and the soldiers on alert outside.

The captain wrapped his arms around Helena's waist and returned her kiss happily. He admitted to himself that although he initially only felt an interest in Helena, he was starting to develop real feelings for her, for there was something special about her.

(It's almost past midnight here so I just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year, phoenix. ^^ Hug I hope it's a good year for you and that we stay friends forever and ever. ^^ <3)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 4:28 pm

(Awww thanks, Love.  Happy New Year to you, too, and may we be friends everlasting!  ^^  Hug)

Ryan nodded and replied, "I understand.  We should probably cloak ourselves so the soldiers don't see us coming."

He cast an invisibility spell around himself, Lisianthus, and Melody.  Then he said,

"There, now we won't be detected."

Meanwhile, Alex turned back to the others and quietly said, "I contacted Sia and she and Ryan are headed this way.  We should look out for any other clues meanwhile."

Helena and the captain continued to kiss happily for a few more moments and then after the kiss was broken, she gazed happily into his eyes and said,

"I am the luckiest woman to have met you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 11:29 pm

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Perfect. Let's move. We need to take advantage of the element of surprise."

She directed Melody in the direction that Alex had described to her.

Lady Penelope nodded and carefully observing the hideout, she quietly said, "There are a couple of soldiers on guard. I guess there are more inside, of course so we'll have to forge a plan to attack without alarming them all at once."

She paused then sighing, she said, "If only Anjela were here. She would have gotten us all the information we need in a moment."

The captain smiled flirtatiously at Helena and said, "I should have kidnapped you earlier, heh? Well, if I had known that such a strong, fiery yet beautiful woman exists, I would have definitely kidnapped you a long time ago."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 11:39 pm

Alex sighed sadly and replied, "Is it my fault?  Because I told Sia what happened?  I only want to get my darling back."

Helena giggled and smiling lovingly at the captain, she replied, "I definitely wouldn't have minded being kidnapped by you over and over."

She leaned in to give the captain another sweet, loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 12:06 am

Lady Penelope smiled sadly at Alex and replied, "Don't blame yourself, darling. I totally understand. You just know how she feels towards the queen so maybe her reaction wasn't too much of a surprise. She truly wanted to help you but she can't bring herself yet to be around the queen."

The captain returned the kiss passionately for a few more sweet minutes, before it was eventually broken. Gazing into her eyes, he said,

"Having you around might be a distraction but I can't say that I mind much."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 2:04 am

Alex nodded and replied, "I understand."

Lisianthus and Ryan approached the party then and once they were close enough, Ryan slowly let down the invisibility around them so that Alex and the others could see them.

Helena blushed and replied, "Oh I don't mind, either.  Being kidnapped by a handsome, strong, skilled, intelligent man..."

She nodded her head happily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 5:34 am

As Lisianthus and Ryan approached the party, she spoke up,

"Here we are. Have you found out anything about the hideout? Any details or other clues?"

The captain stroked Helena's cheek gently and gazing into her eyes, he asked,

"It doesn't bother you that I am your friends' enemy? Or the whole situation that we are at?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 5:45 am

Alex pointed to the cave entrance and said, "There's the cave entrance but there are soldiers.  I doubt we can just charge right in without getting noticed."

Helena shrugged and replied, "It bothers me a little.  I won't deny that, but you're doing all this for a good reason and I understand, so I will help you however I can."

She leaned in, her forehead touching the captain's.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 3:56 pm

Lisianthus observed the hideout carefully and saw the soldiers standing on the entrance. Furrowing her eyebrows, she said,

"Of course. And these are just guarding soldiers-I bet there are a lot more inside. It would be silly to just attack like that without knowing how many or strong they are."

The captain held Helena close to him and smiling slyly at her, he said,

"I love hold bold you are and that you aren't afraid to tell me what is exactly on your mind. I had no doubt before that I will get what I want but with your help on my side, I am completely sure now."

Just then, he received a telepathic message from Duke Collins. His expression turned serious and he said to Helena, "Give me a moment."

He then looked deep in concentration, as he communicated telepathically with the duke.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 5:02 pm

Ryan nodded and replied, "We need a plan.  Perhaps we can find a way to temporarily knock out all the soldiers and then rush in and search for Nerine and then get out?"

Alex replied, "I like it, but it does sound a little rushed."

Helena nodded and gave the captain his space while he communicated with Duke Collins.  She wondered what happened now and took the time to process things.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 10:11 pm

Lisianthus replied, "It sounds good but would you be able to knock out all the soldier inside that cave without knowing how big it is or how many they are?"

Lady Penelope said, "We don't have to do it all at once. We can progress slowly into that cave and try not to engage in a fight unless we totally have to. Otherwise, I think a knockout spell will do."

The captain was in the conversation with Duke Collins for a few minutes and his facial expressions weren't pleasant but rather angry and frustrated. He was eventually done and turning his attention to Helena, he said,

"We need to leave. Your friends are looking for us and they might be quite close, thanks to someone's betrayal. I'll warn the soldiers but we need to get out of here and take that girl with us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 10:20 pm

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that will work.  I can cast a knockout spell progressively to knock out the soldiers one by one."

Helena looked surprised and nodding, she replied, "Ok, I understand.  We should leave quickly before we're found."

Inside, she wondered if perhaps she could use this opportunity to help Nerine escape.  Even though Helena did find the captain's cause to be a worthy one, she felt that Nerine was innocent and she should have the chance to escape.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 1:00 am

The chancellor said, "And I will help you. If we concentrate and focus our forces, this should go smoothly."

Lisianthus nodded and said, "Ok, let's go. We'll slowly approach the cave and start by knocking out the two soldiers on the door."

The captain nodded and said, "Stay close. We'll make it out of here first then our soldiers will follow. I will warn them telepathically as we're moving."

He led the way out of the arena while holding Helena's hand and went towards Nerine's cell. Telepathically, he sent a mass warning message to his soldiers to be on guard as an attack was expected.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 1:55 am

Ryan nodded to the chancellor, and then the party got up and approached towards the cave entrance.  Once they were close enough, Ryan cast a spell to knockout the two soldiers.

Helena held onto the captain's hand as the two of them headed to Nerine's cell.  All the while, she continued to think of an opportunity for when Nerine could escape.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 4:31 pm

Although the captain had sent a mass telepathic warning message to his soldiers, the two soldiers on the entrance hadn't taken any precautions yet, and were easily knocked by Ryan's spell, falling unconscious to the ground. 

Lisianthus observed and quietly commented, "Good. We need to progress slowly inside. We can't tell what kind of preparations they have inside."

The captain led the way quickly to Nerine's cell, where she was sitting quietly. As she saw the pair approaching, she looked worried, wondering what the captain wanted from her now. 

He opened the door to her cell and after entering inside, he approached her and said, "Get up. We're leaving."

Nerine was alarmed and replied, "Leaving where? Where are we going and why? What-what are you going to do to me?"

The captain was frustrated and said, "I don't have time for this." He cast a sleeping spell on her and after she was out, he carried her in his arms and turning to Helena, he said, 

"Follow me. We need to get out of here and go to a new hideout."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 5:10 pm

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, I'll go ahead and cast an invisibility spell on us so we won't be easily seen."

He cast the spell on the entire party and once that was done, he said,

"Ok, let's move but we still need to be careful."

Helena nodded and followed the captain, as he carried Nerine.  She could only guess that maybe they had to move because the others had figured out where they were.  She wanted to find a way for them to get to Nerine, so she couldn't be used as a bargaining chip anymore, but she couldn't think of anything.  Still, she was on the lookout for an opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: