Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 3:50 am

(Ahh I see.  That's cool.  XD)

Alex replied, "We were handling it and then this happened and..."

Matthew spoke up and said, "Let's all go inside my office.  It'll be a bit cramped but we shouldn't be out in this cold."

Ryan nodded and added, "For Lycoris' sake, we should go indoors."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 4:20 am

Lisianthus and the shapeshifter we're both reluctant, as none of them wanted to talk to the other, but Lady Penelope spoke up,

"That's a good idea. We can talk things out inside. Please lead the way, darling."

She looked at Matthew, waiting for him to take them back to his office.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 4:39 am

Matthew nodded and after helping Lycoris to her feet, he gently held onto her arm and led the way through the back door inside his office.  The others followed him and then Matthew gestured for everyone to take seats wherever they could find space.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 4:40 am

Each member of the party took a seat somewhere around the office. Once they we're all settled, Lisianthus looked at Alex and asked,

"What happened? How did that captain kidnap Nerine?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 4:46 am

Alex took a deep breath and replied, "My darling was taking a walk with Helena."

Matthew added, "Helena is the daughter of one of my servants."

Alex nodded and continued, "And they were very careful.  My darling wore a cloak at all times so I don't know how that captain found them and kidnapped them.  We must go get her back.  We can't waste any time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 4:54 am

Lisianthus groaned in frustration and after a moment of thought, she said,

"We'll get her back. Have you found out anything about where she could be? Any clues that could lead us to that captain? He hadn't shown up in a long time. I almost forgot about him."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 4:58 am

Alex replied, "We talked to Duke Collins.  We found out that he and the captain teamed up, but Duke Collins claimed that the captain didn't say anything about Lycoris being killed.  They teamed up to get Lycoris but their end plans are different."

Alex looked apologetically at the shapeshifter but felt that telling Lisianthus was the only way to get Nerine back safely.

Matthew replied, "Alex, we'll get Nerine back and Helena, too.  We have to think about Lycoris' safety as well.  The captain will only be knocked out for an hour or so and then he might come back here and try again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 5:24 am

The shapeshifter was seething, as Alex was insistent in getting Lisianthus into the matter when they were perfectly alright on their own. She remained silent but she wasn't going to let this pass.

The chancellor commented, "I doubt he'll make it back here again so soon but surely, he'll try to use Lady Nerine as a bargaining item. We need to find him before he can do that."

Lisianthus was thoughtful then said, "We need to hide Lycoris somewhere safe first then we will find Nerine and teach that captain a lesson."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 5:28 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, but you need to know that the captain has been able to find a way to track where Lycoris is.  That's how he found her.  So she needs heavily guarded protection."

Matthew added, "Unless there's some sort of magic that can completely shield Lycoris so that the captain can't track her?"

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, there is my old place.  It is highly shielded magically and the captain won't be able to detect her presence.  It doesn't hurt that it's camouflaged, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 5:38 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "If it will shield her from the captain's tracking powers, then that's all that we need."

Lady Penelope nodded and said, "Matthew can accompany her and stay with her there. You wouldn't mind, right, darling?"

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 5:41 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I don't mind at all.  I can get our things and then head to this hideout."

He looked to Ryan for a reply and Ryan replied, "Yes, of course.  I can lead you both there and help you through the barrier.  My place is heavily fortified and there are plenty of food and other supplies always stocked so you won't need for anything."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 5:49 am

Lycoris finally spoke up, "I am not agreeing to this until I make sure this isn't another prison for me, Sia. I understand needing to protect me and I appreciate it, but unless I can return to the shapeshifter in the end and sacrifice my powers as I want after this is over, I am not taking it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 5:57 am

Matthew could see the determination written all over Lycoris' face and standing by her side, he added,

"I'm with Lycoris.  I'll support her in what she wants.  Lycoris will be free to do as she pleases."

Ryan looked at Lisianthus and said, "Perhaps, for now, beautiful, we should agree to Lycoris' wishes.  I don't want her to feel like a prisoner."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 6:21 am

Lisianthus was surprised and said, "But I never said it was going to be a prison. This is for your own safety, Lycoris, so the captain can't find you."

Lycoris frowned and replied emotionally, "This is what you said last time but you kept me locked somewhere that I didn't even know, just for my 'protection.' But if by the end of this, you'll prevent me from doing what I want, then no, Sia."

Lisianthus didn't know what to say but she certainly didn't like what Lycoris was saying, especially in front of the shapeshifter who was observing silently.

Meanwhile, the captain started coming to as the effects of the medicine wore away. He opened his eyes and woke up and realizing his surroundings, he got up startled, trying to progress what happened.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 6:29 am

Matthew quietly added, "That is why Lycoris ran away in the first place and I found her and took her in.  I do believe you only want what's best for her, but Lycoris should have her freedom, too.  That's important."

Ryan nodded in agreement although he didn't say anything and Alex was nodding his head, too.

Helena looked relieved as she observed the captain waking up and smiling a bit, she said,

"Oh thank goodness, you're awake.  I was worried."

(I have a few things to take care of before I go to sleep so I'm going to stop posting for the night but I'll post again tomorrow and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 3:31 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus didn't like where this conversation was going, and she didn't like how Ryan and Alex both agreed with Lycoris to let her do what she wanted. Deciding that it would be fruitless to disagree, she said, 

"Fine, whatever you want, Lycoris. We'll let this danger pass then you can do what you want."

She didn't plan on keeping her word but there was nothing else she could say for now. However, the shapeshifter spoke up then,

"But I have a condition of my own as well. I'll accompany Matthew and Lycoris to that hideout and stay with them. Extra protection, but also because I can't trust you completely with your word."

She knew this meant that she wouldn't join the others on their search for Nerine, but that didn't matter to her anymore.

The captain took a moment to progress everything and the events that happened before he was knocked out came back to him. He groaned angrily and punching the wall with his fist, he said,

"That human was able to knock me out somehow with that drug of his. I should have been more careful. I underestimated him."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 5:01 pm

Ryan didn't like that the shapeshifter wanted to accompany Matthew and Lycoris but only because he didn't want her messing with his old home.  

Alex said, "But what about my darling?  We must go find her now and I need all the help I can get."

Helena could see how frustrated the captain was and she couldn't blame him.  She replied,

"He's cleverer than he looks."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 10:04 pm

The shapeshifter turned to Alex and raising an eyebrow, she replied,

"Oh you have all the help you possibly need now. A queen and her army at your service. I am pretty sure you don't need my help anymore."

She telepathically added,

Haven't you decided to ask for her help? Let her help you but you're not putting me on the same team with her.

The captain angrily said, "We were so close. She was only two steps away from my grasp."

He got up from the sofa and walked around the room aimlessly, his anger and frustration overwhelming him. He pushed away all the items on his desk to the ground in rage. Among them, there was only a single interesting item: a pretty old photo of a young girl.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 10:36 pm

Alex sighed sadly but didn't say anything in reply.

Matthew said, "We should decide on something quickly.  I think it's fine that the three of us stay at Ryan's place since it should be safest place for Lycoris to be in for now."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Well, Lycoris' safety must come first so I'll agree to this.  What do you think, beautiful?"

He looked to Lisianthus for her reply.

Helena was worried as the captain flew about in a rage and then she noticed the photo.  Gently picking it up, she looked at it curiously, wondering who the girl was.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 1:30 am

Lisianthus didn't like the idea of the shapeshifter joining Matthew and Lycoris either but before she could say it out loud, Lycoris said,

"I think it's a good plan. I'll be protected and Nerine can be searched for and found."

Lisianthus groaned and reluctantly said, "Fine. As you want, Lycoris."

The captain took a moment to calm down but then noticed the photo in Helena's hand. He snatched it away from her and looking dangerously at her, he huskily,

"Don't you dare touch anything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 2:10 am

Matthew suddenly realized something and added, "But it might be a problem if we try to leave now.  With the soldiers standing guard, it's going to look suspicious for us to leave although we need to."

Helena frowned slightly and replied, "I'm sorry but perhaps next time, you shouldn't fly off into a rage like that and knock things over, especially if you don't want others to find them.  We should be thinking of our next move."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 2:40 am

Lisianthus looked troubled then said,

"How about an invisibility spell? That could work. I am sure Ryan can take care of it, right, cutie?"

She turned to Ryan for an answer. Lady Penelope added, "I can help with that as well."

The captain put the photo away in his pocket and was silent for a moment, inwardly admitting that Helena was right. He took a breath then calmly said, "You're right. But we still have the upper hand. We have the girl's sister in our hands after all and I can still track her powers. We just need to draw another plan."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 3:17 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, I can take care of it as well.  An invisibility spell is no problem for me."

Matthew said, "Ok then.  The five of us will head to Ryan's place and get Lycoris settled.  Then the rest of you all should probably head to the castle and come up with a plan to get Nerine back.  How does that sound?"

Helena nodded and replied, "Exactly.  We still have leverage to work with."

She looked deep in thought, like she was trying to think of another plan.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 4:20 am

Lady Penelope looked a little hesitant and replied, "I don't really mind but I don't think it would be a wise idea for us to go alone. We wouldn't be exactly welcome at the castle with the king and queen probably looking for all of us
and all."

The captain looked deep in thought as well, but then he had an idea. However, it wasn't the idea he would tell to Helena, as he had a feeling she wouldn't like it even if she wouldn't say it out loud.

He said, "Stay here a moment. I'll be right back."

He went out of the room without waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 4:49 am

Alex replied, "Then maybe we can have our meeting here, if Matt doesn't mind?"

Matthew smiled a bit and replied, "That's fine with me.  You all can take your time planning what you need to do."

Helena was worried as to what the captain had in mind but she only hoped that Alex and the others were hurrying to rescue Nerine.  It didn't matter what happened to her as long as Nerine was all right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: