Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 7:48 am

Lycoris could see that she wasn't reaching out to Matthew, as he continued to defend her other self's decision. Deciding to take another approach, she pouted cutely and coyly replied,

"And so you are letting her go so easily? You'll let her die just like that? I imagined that you care about her. You said she's special."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 7:52 am

Matthew replied, "I did and I meant what I said.  She is the most special and most wonderful woman I have ever met in my life.  I do wish for her to stay alive but I care for her so much, so much so that I'm willing to put what I wish aside for her.  That is how much I care."

(Getting sleepy now so I'll get off for the night and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 4:27 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris bit her lower lip and looking annoyed, she replied,

"That's not caring. To let her die because someone else wants it doesn't sound like caring to me. Yeah, she may claim all she wants that it's what she wants to do but I know better. Deep inside, she wants to live and enjoy life, too, you know. But she's too weak and pathetic to fight for it and so she'll just take death as a shortcut to run away from all the troubles instead."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 5:29 pm

Matthew furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "If that's the case, then why doesn't she say so?  You call her weak but surely, she would have felt comfortable enough around me if she really wanted otherwise.  I need to hear her say that she wants to live and enjoy life."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 2:30 am

Lycoris frowned and a little anger starting to show in her voice, she replied,

"So you'd let her die just because she didn't say so herself, even if it wasn't what she really wanted? I should know better, you know. I am her, after all. But of course she wouldn't say it-she keeps telling herself that death is the only way out of everything. She's too pathetic to stand up to herself and face things, take revenge from all who hurt her. And you? Instead of trying to help her as you should, you are helping that shapeshifter instead. I am starting to doubt that you care about her, us, after all."

She turned her head away from his direction, looking disappointed.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 2:47 am

Matthew calmly replied, "Just because I'm not interfering doesn't mean that I'm going against what Lycoris wants.  I'd know if she truly wanted something different.  I'm sure if there was another way to save the devils' world, she wouldn't readily sacrifice her life like that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 3:33 am

Lycoris groaned to herself, as Matthew didn't seem to be getting affected by her words at all. Deciding to take a different approach, she slowly got out of bed and after carefully reaching out, she sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. Coyly, she said,

"I thought you're a doctor. Aren't you supposed to save people's lives, not let them sacrifice it and throw it away just like that? Especially...when that person means so much to you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 4:01 am

Matthew blushed deeply upon seeing the other Lycoris' actions and he stammered,

"Y-yes but I respect Lycoris' wishes.  I know she's been through a lot and I don't want to add to her pain-I want to help her."

(This is kind of random but I can't help feeling somewhat bad.  I've been keeping my vow not to see or speak to Folke today but he sent me a text earlier in the day that he misses me and in the past, I would have gone online.  But I don't like the way he was treating me recently, either.  You can tell me if I'm wrong but does loving someone mean that at times, you think about the other person, even more than yourself?  :/)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 4:11 am

(I don't think you should feel that way, really. :/ He might be sending that text just to make you feel guilty or something. I don't want to be going too harsh on him but really, the way he generally treats you, wants you to be there whenever he wants, calls you names and causes you such stress, I don't know what to call it. :/ You were too kind and generous with him, I think, and you put him before yourself but apparently, he doesn't appreciate that. Isn't he supposed to do the same? :/)

Lycoris gently laid her head on Matthew's shoulder and pouting cutely, she replied in the same way,

"But you aren't helping her. You're helping that shapeshifer kill her. Is that how you wants things to end for her? To watch her die miserably instead of living a long, happy life?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 4:25 am

(Yeah, I think so, too, and I've tried to explain that to him in the past and then he says things like how I'm interfering with his way of life, etc.  He has every right to live the way he wants and I respect that but he doesn't do the same for me.  There is one mutual friend we have who could tell him off because he does value her opinion but she won't butt in and it bothers me so yeah.  :/)

Matthew shook his head and replied, "Of course not but unless you're telling me that there's another way to save the devils' world without having to sacrifice Lycoris to do so, my hands are tied."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 4:34 am

(Really? So he gives himself the right to change how your life goes, what you do and the times you go on to please himself and then he says that you interfere with his life. -_- Okay, I won't say anything else because now he's getting on my nerves. Seriously, give yourself a break all you want so you have time to think things over quietly without any stress. And no need to feel guilty. I wouldn't if I were you. :/)

Lycoris pouted again and looking sad, she replied,

"Oh ok. So the most important thing is to save the devils' world, right? So it doesn't matter about us or our life and happiness. Just having the people in the devils' world be happy. Is that what you want to say?"

(Ahh I'll be heading to college now so yeah, this will be my last post for now. XD I'll post when I come back tonight of course. See you later, phoenix, and take care of yourself. Hug )
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 4:51 am

(Thanks.  I'll take care of myself and have a good day at uni.  ^^  Hug)

Matthew shook his head and replied, "Of course not.  That isn't what I'm saying at all.  But Lycoris hasn't indicated to me otherwise that she wants to live.  I need to hear those words from her herself before I'll step in.  As far as I've observed, she's been doing things of her own free will.  She doesn't look to have been coerced or anything."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 4:08 pm

Lycoris frowned a little and replied,

"What am I saying then? Or don't I count? I am Lycoris, too, you know. And here I am, telling you that I don't want to die. I don't deserve to end up like this. I want to live, discover life and be happy. I don't want to sacrifice myself because some shapeshifter wants it. Or are you the same as everyone else, who sees me as some sort of intruder?"

She looked annoyed and turned her head away from Matthew, a look of hurt on her face.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 5:24 pm

Matthew reached up to gently touch Lycoris' cheek and replied,

"Hey, that isn't what I think.  I understand.  It's just that I don't understand what you are to Lycoris.  From what I understand from her, she views you as some sort of intruder."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 10:26 pm

Lycoris pouted and hanging her head, she replied quietly,

"Well, yeah, because I showed up suddenly in her life, maybe? And I have view things in a completely different way. But that isn't my fault, you know. I didn't ask to be created. And I am not supposed to accept dying just because she accepts it. Do you think she would have hated me just as much, if I viewed things in the same way?"

(I am heading to college in a bit and I'll be probably late as usual today. XD So yeah, if I am not able to catch RPing, I'll post tonight and more tomorrow, of course. See you later, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 10:52 pm

(Ahh ok.  See you later, Love.  ^^)

Matthew shrugged and replied, "I don't know.  I am interested in finding out how you came to be in the first place.  Have you always been a part of Lycoris and then certain events happened and you came into being?"

He looked curiously at the other Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 4:43 pm

Lycoris shrugged and replied,

"I don't know, but maybe you can call it an accident? Ryan was trying to duplicate our powers but as they are connected to Lycoris' soul somehow, it ended up duplicating it as well. Yeah, I suppose you could put it that way, except that the head healer used to say that I was created from Lycoris' suppressed negative thoughts, so that's why I think completely differently from how she does."

She paused then frowning slightly, she continued, "They all see me as the bad side but I can't be bad just because I don't want to die. I am part of Lycoris, too, and she has no right to decide things on her own, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 5:32 pm

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "You are a part of Lycoris but she keeps rejecting you.  I wonder why?"

He had to think to himself that if this other side of Lycoris was really a part of her and not a separate being, that would make things difficult.

(I'll be going to work this afternoon but I'll make this post now while I can.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 3:31 am

(Take your time. ^^)

Lycoris shrugged once more and then laying her head on Matthew's shoulder, she pouted cutely and replied,

"Maybe because I am stronger than her? I can't stand anyone trying to use me and I don't want to sacrifice myself and die. Am I bad for just that?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 6:12 am

(Thanks.  I just got back but I'm going to check up on other things after making this post.  But afterwards, I'll be back here to post more.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "It is only natural that anyone would want to choose life over death so I can understand where you're coming from.  Have you tried to explain this to Lycoris, calmly and rationally?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 6:34 am

(Coolies, welcome back and take your time. ^^)

Lycoris furrowed her eyebrows and replied, "Yeah, but she doesn't listen. She is too weak to face things on her own and prefers to run away rather than face those who threaten her."

She paused then said, "I want to ask you a favor. Just a little thing is all I want from you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 7:08 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "I can't promise that I'll grant you this favor but I will listen."

He wondered what the other Lycoris wanted from him although he had his own guesses.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 7:21 am

Lycoris bit her lower lip and after taking a breath, she replied,

"Didn't you say that you can restore my eyesight? Okay, that's all I want. I want to see again, move on my own without depending on anyone else. Can you do that for me?"

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 7:35 am

Matthew replied, "That is what I wanted to do for Lycoris but she refuses to have me restore her eyesight.  I can understand her reasons but still, shouldn't she want to see the world, no matter how much time she has?  Do you wish for me to persuade her?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 7:39 am

Lycoris frowned and replied,

"Persuade her or force her even. It's for her own good, right? She deserves to see the world and enjoy it to the fullest. I don't understand why she refuses really but it's not like we're harming her or anything, right? She can oppose it all she wants but she'll know how good it is once she has her eyesight back."

Of course, Lycoris' other self wanted to have her eyesight back so she would have no limitations, and then she would run away without having to depend on anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: