Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 7:25 am

The shapeshifter replied,

"I am not sure but I'll ask her. She did help investigate the elixir and find out the ingredients used to make it so she may have an idea. But let's think of the worst: what if the dose can't be increased? Don't you know of any other way that we can keep this personality inside with?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 7:35 am

Matthew replied, "From the little time I talked to the other personality, I get the impression that she's angry because Lycoris keeps rejecting her.  But she is a part of Lycoris, right?  She isn't an entirely different person.  I don't understand completely how this other personality is but that's the idea I'm getting."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 7:38 am

The shapeshifter was silent for a moment but then raising her eyebrow, she replied,

"I don't think that's what bothers her. If anything, this other personality wants nothing but to break out of here. And she asked you to help her get back her eyesight, right? She's pretty powerful and since her blindness is her main weakness at the moment, she wants to get rid of it and then nothing would stand in her way. I doubt she really cares about how the real Lycoris thinks of her. She would get rid of her completely if she could."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 7:43 am

Matthew was scared as he heard what the shapeshifter thought about the other personality wanting to get rid of Lycoris and he replied,

"Is that what she really wants?  That wasn't the impression I got when I talked to her but I won't let any harm come to Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 7:47 am

The shapeshifter rolled her eyes and replied,

"Apparently, she was trying to get you to do what she wants but she is smart. If she showed you what she truly wanted, she knew that you wouldn't help her so she made herself sound like the innocent, nice girl who just wants to live. But I've encountered her more than once so I know what she truly wants. She views the real Lycoris as her weak side, after all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 7:59 am

Matthew looked saddened and replied, "I see.  Well, what do we do now?  I can't tell Lycoris what happened since her other personality will know if I do.  I guess we could look to see if the elixir can be made more strongly."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 4:12 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The shapeshifter nodded and replied,

"I suppose it's what we can do for now. How long will it take for Lycoris to recover enough so that we can take her powers? The faster we can get this matter taken care of, the better and then we won't have to worry about that other personality trying to stop us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 5:28 pm

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "Lycoris is getting better although when that other personality took control, it didn't help.  Fortunately, Lycoris will have control again when she wakes up.  But I'd say a few more days-maybe three to four-and then she'll be fully recovered.  Well enough to the point where her powers can be taken freely."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:18 pm

The shapeshifter nodded and replied,

"Good, so we need to hold her back just for those three or four days. Look into that elixir and try to delay things with her until then, ok? Maybe you can make it as though you're preparing to help her with getting back her eyesight, if she decides to show up again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 2:37 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "All right.  Please talk to your mother about the elixir and hopefully, the two of us can come up with an idea to make the elixir stronger.  Then we can have Lycoris take it but not let her know that it is the elixir, since her other personality will be listening in.  There must be some way to get her other personality to be dormant for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 6:05 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "I will. No matter how mischevious this other personality is, she won't outsmart us. I'll talk to my mother now before she heads to bed and see what she says about this. And you try to stay on her good side for now, ok?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 6:34 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I'll do my best.  I'll go back and stay with Lycoris tonight but before I do, is there anything we need to discuss further?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 6:36 am

The shapeshifter shook her head and replied,

"No, that's all. But thank you for letting me know about everything. If anything else happens, please let me know, ok?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 6:43 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I will.  Good night then."

He nodded to the shapeshifter and then left her room, heading back to Lycoris' room.  Once there, he told Olivia that she could leave for the night and then Matthew got himself ready for some sleep, hoping that some rest would help him deal with what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 7:00 am

(I'll lead the next morning. XD)

The next morning, Lycoris opened her eyes and slowly came to. As she recalled what last happened, she was confused, as she remembered going upstairs to her room with Matthew and then blacking out. Had her other personality taken control? But why couldn't she remember anything past blacking out?

She softly whispered, "Matt, are you here? Matt..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 7:06 am

(Ok.  XD)

Matthew had woken up a little before Lycoris did so he heard her call out for him.  Approaching her, he replied,

"Hey, I'm here, Lycoris.  How are you feeling?  That was quite the scare last night."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 7:14 am

Lycoris was a little relieved as she heard Matthew's voice although she still had looks of worry and fear on her face. She replied with shaking in her voice,

"I-I am fine. What happened? I-I remember suffering with that headache last night and I was almost sure it was my other self trying to take control but I don't remember anything past blacking out. Did I faint? Did-did she take control?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 7:23 am

Although Matthew wanted to tell Lycoris the truth, he remembered the words that Lycoris' other personality had said and knew that he had to keep quiet about her making an appearance.  So he had no choice but to reply,

"You fell unconscious but no, I didn't see any signs of your other personality in control.  You were out like a light so I made you comfortable on the bed and watched over you.  Are you feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 7:27 am

Lycoris nodded slowly and replied, "Yes, I'm better...The headache is gone at least."

She was surprised but relieved that her other personality didn't make an appearance, and as she didn't recall any events, she had no doubt about anything. She continued,

"I-I am sorry for scaring you. I don't know what happened but at one point, the pain was pretty unbearable and I guess I couldn't take it any longer. It-it's really strange my other self didn't jump at the opportunity."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 7:33 am

Matthew replied, "I agree that it is strange but maybe she wanted to scare you.  I'm glad you're feeling better but if you feel any pain or discomfort, tell me right away, ok?  Do you want me to give you a check up-to make sure that you're completely healthy?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 7:40 am

Lycoris nodded and replied,

"Ok, umm, if it isn't too much trouble, Matt. Just to make sure that I am ok."

She reached out and slowly sat up in bed so Matthew could examine her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 7:44 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "All right then.  This will just take a few minutes."

He reached for his medical bag and taking out a few instruments, he conducted a quick examination of Lycoris.  She seemed physically fine, and Matthew was thankful for that, considering how Lycoris' other personality had suddenly taken control last night.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 7:58 am

Lycoris waited patiently while Matthew checked up on her, hoping that nothing was wrong. She couldn't help but worry that her other self was active again even if she didn't take control.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 8:01 am

After a few minutes, Matthew finished his examination of Lycoris and said,

"You appear physically fine and I'm thankful for that, but please do let me know if you feel any physical pain or otherwise, ok?"

(Getting sleepy now so I'll get off for the night and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 3:43 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris was a little relieved to hear that and smiling a bit, she replied,

"Yes, of course...You're my doctor, Matt, so I won't hide anything from you. I am glad to hear that at least physically, I am ok."

She paused then a bit tentatively, she added, "I am also glad that you didn't get to meet my other self. I-I was a bit worried you might change your mind about me or...or be scared away if you get to see her. I don't want you to end up hating me or something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: