Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 6:27 am

Lisianthus continued fighting with all her strength but things were becoming more difficult on her as she was getting more tired. Afraid that she might lose the battle if her tiredness got hold of her, she decided to jump backward and back off for a bit to take her breaths.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 6:31 am

After Lisianthus jumped backward to take her breaths, Ryan observed how tired she was becoming and getting worried, he asked,

"Do you want to take a small break?  We can resume our fight in a bit."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 6:37 am

Lisianthus shook her head and continuing to take her breaths, she replied,

"In a real fight, there's no such a thing as taking a break. We'll continue this until one of us gives up or loses."

She took a deep breath and pushing herself, she marched at Ryan again, still quite determined to win this battle.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 6:41 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "As you insist."

He readied himself for another attack, worried that Lisianthus would want to continue despite that she did look tired but, at the same time, admired that she wouldn't give up.  He loved seeing this side of her, and it was the longest time in a while that he had spent with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 6:45 am

Lisianthus attacked Ryan again, giving it all she got. Although her strength had become slightly less than before, she still fought with all determination, not wanting to back down on this challenge or lose to it. How could she lose a sword fight? The concept was quite strange to her that she pushed and pushed, unable to give up or give in to her tiredness.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 6:51 am

As Ryan continued to fight, he saw the determination in Lisianthus' entire body and he couldn't help but ask,

"Have you never lost a fight, Sia?"

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night and go to sleep now.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 7:05 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus was a little surprised by Ryan's question but smirking, she replied,

"Not since I've been queen, no. Since I've taken the responsibility of ruling this kingdom, and I've intensified my training to the point that not a soldier of mine had ever been able to defeat me. Even the battles that took place during the war when I was queen; I took part in them myself. Certainly, I won't lose to you now, Ryan. Never."

She continued attacking him, feeling a little refreshed by her own words and more confident that she was definitely able to win this.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 5:01 pm

Ryan smirked and replied, "I see.  I would expect nothing less from you, Sia, but I must tell you that I don't plan on losing, either."

He continued to fight as well, determined to win.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 12:10 am

Lisianthus continued fighting with everything she got, not holding anything back. Thinking that she needed to try something different, she started using different techniques of attacking, incorporating different swings and jumps as she attacked. As she had a lot of experience, she still had a few tricks up her sleeve and it was probably time to use them, as she had to win this battle at any cost.

(Ahh I'll be a little late posting later today since I'm going to college in a bit for a minor exam and all. XD I'll post as soon as I return however. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 1:58 am

(Ahh no worries.  I hope your exam goes well.  ^^)

Ryan raised an eyebrow as Lisianthus varied her attacks on him and he commented,

"Well played, Sia.  We should vary this up, shouldn't we?"

In turn, he began to teleport quickly from one nearby spot to another, attacking Lisianthus at any opportunity that he got.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 5:14 am

(Thanks. I am back now. ^^)

Lisianthus groaned as Ryan started teleporting from one place to another and attacking her, as although she was able to fend off his attacks, it was a lot more difficult and required more attention. Still, this was similar to fighting multiple enemies in a real battle and as she was trained to cope with that, she could manage.

Smirking, she said,

"Not bad, Ryan. Your magic gives you a slight advantage, eh? But you'll have to do more than just that to take me down."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 6:07 am

(Welcome back.  If I'm slow in posting btw, it's because I'm chatting as well so yeah.  ^^)

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Oh yeah?  Well, let me see if I can do better."

Casting a spell, he summoned multiple images of himself, wanting to see if Lisianthus could figure out which one was actually him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 6:11 am

(Ahh no problem. ^^)

Lisianthus raised an eyebrow as Ryan summoned multiple images of himself, but she had a way to react to that. Holding her sword horizontally, she moved swiftly and attacked all of them consecutively, knowing that the real Ryan would fend off her attack when she would direct it at him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 6:16 am

The real Ryan got himself in a defensive position and easily fended off Lisianthus' attack.  Nodding in satisfaction, he commented,

"That was good.  Very good indeed, Sia."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 6:19 am

Lisianthus frowned and attacking Ryan once more fiercely, she replied,

"I am not here to hear your rating, Ryan. I'll hear it once I defeat you, that is."

She gave him no break, looking for any opening to win the battle with.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 6:24 am

Ryan raised an eyebrow but continued to attack Lisianthus, using his teleporation technique.  He couldn't help but comment,

"You know, getting angry like that won't help."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 6:27 am

Lisianthus would fend off Ryan's attacks and attack back whenever she had the opportunity to. Continuing to frown, she replied,

"I am not angry but this battle definitely took a lot longer than it should have taken."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 6:32 am

Ryan replied, "Oh I do agree with you on that.  I suppose that means we're both evenly matched and that's a good thing, isn't it?  We're able to challenge each other well, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 6:35 am

Lisianthus pouted at that, as she wasn't too pleased by it. She wasn't satisfied with being "evenly matched." At least when it came to swordsmanship, she didn't want anyone close to her level.

Jumping backward, she frowned and asked, "Shall we consider this a draw then?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 6:37 am

Ryan shrugged and replied, "Only if you want although I can certainly handle fighting you for longer.  Also, I get this feeling that you won't stop until you win but neither will I."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 6:40 am

Lisianthus smirked and liking Ryan's reply, she said, "Well then, this fight must have a winner but I won't let it be anyone but me."

She marched at Ryan again, putting all the strength she could muster in her attacks. There was no way she could let anyone outstand her when it came to swordsmanship, otherwise she wouldn't think of herself as a worthy queen.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 6:51 am

Ryan replied,

"And I refuse to lose this fight so bring it on."

He continued to fight Lisianthus fiercely, determined to win and to prove that his love for her was strong and everlasting.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 3:12 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus fought back just as fiercely, not holding anything back. As they fought, she couldn't help but look into Ryan's eyes. She could see the determination quite clear in them and couldn't help but wonder why; what was driving him so strongly to beat her? He might not have lasted against her for so long if he didn't have something quite powerful pushing him. She thought she could see love but no, it couldn't be that. Was Ryan still trying to fix things between them? Was this a part of his attempts so they could get back together?

The thoughts almost distracted but quickly pushing them away, she did her best to concentrate on the fight, refusing to lose.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 5:39 pm

As Ryan continued to fight Lisianthus, he would look into her eyes, hoping that they would convey to her how much he loved her and that he would never, ever stop loving her, no matter how hard she tried to push him away.  He put his all into the fight, not wanting to stop.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 1:14 am

Lisianthus continued fighting back but she couldn't avoid Ryan's looks nor looking back into his eyes and seeing the loving looks they had inside. But her mind wouldn't accept that so easily; despite how genuine Ryan's feelings were, a part of Lisianthus continued to tell her to refuse any attempts coming from him, to push away the confusing thoughts and feelings that were creeping through her again.

At one point, she almost slipped and fell to her feet although she was quickly able to balance herself and get back into the fight, although obviously, her tiredness and distracting thoughts were starting to overwhelm her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: