Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 7:41 am

Irene nodded and replied,

"I agree with you there. I know the chancellor has no idea about this but what I'm concerned about is Lisianthus' safety. What if that group grows and they try to harm her or worse? If you can talk to her about this, I will be grateful, Ryan. I need to understand at least why she hasn't taken any action so far. I mean, she probably has some point of view but we need to understand it."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 7:47 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, I agree.  I'll wait until Lisianthus wakes up and has gotten enough rest and then I'll approach her about this issue.  There has to be a reason she hasn't dealt with this herself yet."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 7:49 am

Irene nodded and smiling a bit, she replied,

"Thanks, Ryan. I am sorry if I am troubling you with yet another issue but I know I can trust you and that's why I depend on you. And I am sure you're equally worried about Lisianthus as I am, if not even more."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 7:57 am

Ryan smiled softly and shaking his head, he replied, "It's no trouble at all, Duchess Irene.  I am worried about Sia as well and want to make sure that she's safe, no matter what troubles we're having."

He paused and asked, "Is there anything else I should bring up to Sia?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 7:59 am

Irene shook her head and replied,

"No, nothing else. Everything else is just routine or normal issues. Nothing too important but that certain issue we've already talked about."

She paused then continued, "Just concentrate on restoring your relationship, ok? That will solve a lot of problems and it will give you time to think about Lycoris' issue too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 8:07 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I will.  I think that Sia will be better physically soon, especially after she ate the soup I suggested she take."

He smiled softly and added, "I guess it helps that she and I have a similar weakness.  Well, in my case, it was a weakness although not anymore."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 8:09 am

Irene looked a little surprised and getting the idea of what Ryan was talking about, she replied with curiosity in her voice,

"Oh did you use to drink as well? Is that the case?"

She looked a little surprised as she didn't expect that from him but didn't judge him or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 8:11 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yeah, I did.  It wasn't as bad as Sia's habit but yeah, I used to drink quite a lot.  That's how I learned how to make that soup to get over hangovers the next morning."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 8:19 am

Irene nodded in understanding and after a moment, she replied,

"I know I may be asking much but if you would help her get rid of that habit, I would be immensely grateful. I know that she sees it as a way of running away but it isn't exactly the healthiest thing to do nor the safest, you know?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 8:22 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I agree and I can help but Sia will probably be resistant to the idea, at least at first.  But hopefully, once I can repair things between us, she'll be more likely to drop the habit on her own.  I'll do everything I can to help, though."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 10:00 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Irene nodded in understanding and replied,

"That's a good plan. I am sure you will be able to help, especially that you have been through the same kind of experience, so you can understand her. In any case, if anyone is able to help Lisianthus and make her feel better and happy, then it's only you, Ryan. You hold a very special place in her heart, despite what she may say or do to deny that now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 6:18 pm

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "She holds a very special place in my heart, too."

He paused and then his face turning slightly serious, he asked, "If Sia decides to go out drinking again, though, what should we do?  I mean, besides persuading her not to do so."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 12:00 am

Irene looked a little troubled as Ryan proposed that idea although it was nothing that would be unusual. Thoughtfully, she said,

"Preventing her from going isn't really an option as she is pretty stubborn and wouldn't take that lightly, but maybe you could go with her? I mean, just to keep an eye on her and make sure she's safe. You might even use a disguise like you did yesterday and just watch her from far. Or if you don't want to go, I could send a couple of soldiers after her. What do you think? Do you have any other ideas?"

(Ahh today is another busy day at college so I won't be able to post until really late here and all. This will be the case on Saturdays and Thrusdays but I am free for the rest of the week. XD See you later, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 2:52 am

(Ahh ok.  ^^)

Ryan replied, "I'll go in disguise and make sure that Sia is ok.  I proposed going with her but she flat out refused the idea.  She said that she was running away from me so it wouldn't make sense for me to go with her."

He sighed sadly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 4:22 pm

Irene looked sympathetically at Ryan, as she could imagine what he was going through and it wasn't easy at all, to say the least. Looking at him gently, she replied,

"Stay strong, Ryan, ok? I know things seem pretty dark at the moment but they will get better, that I'm sure of. Whatever Lisianthus says or does now, it's coming out of anger and unstable emotions. Once that all is cleared, things between you two will get back to how they were before and even better."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 6:01 pm

Ryan nodded and replied, "I hope so.  I'll try to stay strong, for both of our sakes."

He got up and said, "I guess I should let you get back to work.  I'll go take a walk in the gardens before lunch and after lunch, I'll check up on Sia and see how she's doing."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 1:39 am

Irene nodded and replied,

"Okay, that sounds good. Take care and let me know if anything else happens or if you need my help with anything. I'll be heading to the academy after lunch and I might not return until late tonight but you may reach out to me anytime."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 4:00 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I understand.  Thank you for helping out with Sia's work.  I would have taken care of this myself but I had the feeling that Sia may not have wanted me to do that and I know she trusts you to take care of things when she's not able to."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 5:16 am

Irene smiled softly and replied,

"Don't worry about it. I'd do anything I can to help out anytime. Just concentrate on getting things right with Lisianthus and let me take care of the rest, ok?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 6:26 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I will, Duchess Irene.  Thank you again."

He bowed to her and then left the office, heading to the gardens to get some fresh air.

(Random question but I noticed lately that my left mouse button has been clicking too softly, if that makes sense.  So I think I need to buy a new computer mouse.  I was wondering how often a mouse should be replaced.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 6:31 am

(Ahh it depends on the quality of the mouse but it usually takes about a year or two? Btw, you might try flipping the mouse and hitting its base upside down, if that makes sense. XD Sometimes the button gets stuck or has too much residue under it so that trick fixes it up.)

Meanwhile, back in the humans' world, the shapeshifter was already at her end with the whole issue, as it was taking too long to find where Lycoris was and she couldn't spare all that time. 

Deciding to contact Alex to know if there had been anything new before she decided on taking any action, she reached out to him telepathically,

Alex, can you hear me?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 6:36 am

(Ahh ok.  I'll try that.  Thanks.  ^^)

Alex heard the shapeshifter's telepathic message and he replied,

Yes, I'm here.  What's going on?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 6:40 am

(No problem. Let me know how it works out. ^^)

The shapeshifter was glad that Alex responded and she replied to him,

Well, you haven't contacted me in a while although I am guessing it's because there's nothing to update me on. Am I right?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 6:42 am

(Ok.  ^^)

Alex replied sadly,

I'm afraid not.  Things have been the same here.  Otherwise, I would have reported something new.

He knew that there could be more to report but he didn't want to tell the shapeshifter about Lisianthus' current condition.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 6:51 am

The shapeshifter replied,

As I expected. That queen refuses to let out any information about Lycoris' location and none of you can do anything to force her to speak. 

She frowned to herself, thinking that it was about time she took the matter into her hand and took action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: