Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 7:16 am

Lycoris was surprised to hear it was Ryan and indeed, it was his voice. Her eyes suddenly becoming full of hope and happiness, she replied,

"R-Ryan? Is that really you? Are-are you really here?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 7:22 am

Ryan replied, "It's me, Lycoris.  I'm so happy to see you."

He approached Lycoris and enveloped his arms around her in a loving hug, as he had truly missed holding her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 7:24 am

Lycoris couldn't believe herself as she could hear Ryan's voice clearly but as he hugged her, there was nothing to doubt anymore. Softly, she murmured,

"Oh Ryan, I missed you so much. You're here at last."

She returned the hug with so much affection, holding on to him tightly as though she never wanted to let go.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 7:27 am

Ryan held on to Lycoris as well, not wanting to let go.  He softly replied,

"Melody took me here.  She's the one to thank for bringing me to you.  I've missed you so much and I'm glad you're all right."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 7:29 am

Lycoris looked attentive as Ryan mentioned Melody and smiling, she nodded and said, 

"Oh that's right. Melody came here with Sia last night. Sia even took me out to the gardens to see her. That's how she knew I am here and helped you come here, right? So-so where are we? Is it some sort of castle?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 7:31 am

Ryan replied, "It looks like we're in a mansion up in the clouds.  It's near Blacklily.  Gosh, none of us thought to look for you up here but this place isn't exactly easy to find."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 7:35 am

Lycoris was surprised to hear this and after a moment of silence, she replied,

"I-I see. Sia thought of a very good place to hide me...and-and Duchess Irene probably doesn't know about this place either, right?"

She paused then her face showing a little worry, she said, "What now? Are-are you going to tell Sia that you know where I am?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 7:37 am

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "I don't know.  If I tell Sia, she'll probably try to have you moved somewhere else.  I think that I should let the others know, though, and then we can come up with a plan to get you out of here.  I'd take you out of here now but I don't think that's such a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 7:41 am

Lycoris asked tentatively, "But if you tell the others and get me out of here, then what about Sia? Have-Haven't you tried talking to her yet?"

She paused then continued, "I tried to talk to her a bit last night but umm, she didn't like it. She avoided talking about anything to me and quickly changed the subject. I tried to press her about it but she looked about to break down so I didn't keep it up."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 7:46 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I understand."

He paused and added, "We've tried to approach Sia as well but she's continued to shut us down and then this morning..."

He told Lycoris what Duchess Irene had told him in confidence about Lisianthus' condition.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 7:51 am

Lycoris was saddened to hear the news about Lisianthus and replied sadly, 

"That-that's terrible. I-I mean, Sia is a pretty strong person both physically and emotionally so for her to go down that road...what to do, Ryan? Aren't you going to try to talk to her? Only you can fix things with her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 7:53 am

Ryan replied, "I want to but I don't know if I'd only make things worse.  Duchess Irene thinks that we should wait it out and she might be right.  She has known Sia for a long time, so she knows what she's talking about."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 8:32 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris didn't look quite convinced and replied,

"But what if waiting it out doesn't work? I mean, Sia won't get any better on her own and she'll keep going down that road and I-I'm afraid for her. What if someone hurts her or worse, she hurts herself? Haven't you considered that possibility?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 7:05 pm

Ryan looked troubled and replied,

"Oh yeah, that could happen.  D-do you think I should talk to Sia then?"

He was worried about Lisianthus' condition and wanted to do what he could to help her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 11:43 pm

Lycoris nodded slowly and replied,

"Yes, I-I think you should. I know it won't be easy and Sia will probably do everything she can to avoid you but she's only trying to run away from facing the problem. None of this will get resolved on its own, right? You two need to sit together and talk everything out."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 4:01 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "You might be right.  I'll talk to Duchess Irene first and tell her where you are and what you told me.  I should tell the others as well but is there anyone you don't want me to talk to about your whereabouts?"

(I might not get on until just before I go to sleep for the night and that's because my bf has been having a bad day and I've been trying to comfort him so yeah, I wanted to let you know just in case.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 4:30 am

(Ahh ok, I understand. ^^)

Lycoris shook her head and replied, "No, not really. I am sure everyone else is quite worried about me and would like to know where I am at least. I just feel a little bad that Sia will be still kept in the dark about this."

She paused then tentatively asked, "Do the others know that she was the one who moved me away from Duke Collins' mansion and warned him about your plan?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:43 am

Ryan sighed and replied, "I'm afraid they do.  Well, except for Bryan, Rosaline, and Avi.  But the rest of us know and the shapeshifter does, too.  She's clearly not happy."

He thought to himself, knowing that the shapeshifter would want to know where Lycoris was but at the same time, he wanted to resolve things with Lisianthus.

(Ok, I'm getting off for the night now but I'll be back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 2:20 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris replied sadly,

"Oh yes, the shapeshifter...she must be quite impatient, wanting to know where I am. I-I would suggest that I go with you to where she is so we can get things done with but that would only make things a lot worse for Sia and I don't want that."

She paused then said, "We can't just tell the shapeshifter where I am and ask her to be patient until we resolve things with Sia, right? She-she won't care much about her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 6:42 pm

Ryan replied, "I'm afraid not.  I'll tell the others, though, since I know they won't want to act rashly.  We'll see what the best course of action is but we will do our best not to do anything that'll upset Sia.  Of course we'd rather get you out of here with Sia's support."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 3:27 am

Lycoris nodded, totally agreeing with this direction of thinking, and replied,

"Yes, that's what I want too. If you can talk things out with Sia and resolve them, I'm sure we'll find a solution that makes everyone happy. Although...from the couple of times I talked with Sia, she's pretty insistent not to let me sacrifice my powers no matter what so we'll need to figure that out too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 3:48 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yeah, that's true.  Does Sia know that you want to sacrifice your powers?  Have you told her so directly?"

(I'll be here for a while although I do have to get off early tonight because I have to wake up tomorrow to go to my grandma's house.  Tomorrow's her birthday and all so that's why.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 3:55 am

(Sure, I understand. ^^)

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Of course she knows. After all, that's why she warned Duke Collins about your plan and got me here, or so she told me. Sia...Sia thinks that I should never have to give up my life like that and won't approve of it anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 3:56 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "And you've tried to persuade her otherwise but yet she won't listen?  That wouldn't surprise me.  Sia can be quite stubborn."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 4:03 am

Lycoris nodded and replied,

"I-I did. I tried telling her that it's my own choice, that the shapeshifter isn't forcing me into anything and that I want to help the devils' world. But she insisted that if I wanted to help the devils' world, there are other ways to do it and she can help me with it. She-she thinks that I want to give up my powers as a way of killing myself and-and running away from all the troubles."

She stuttered a little on saying the last sentence, as she herself wasn't sure how true that was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: