Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:54 am

Alex wrapped his arms around Nerine's waist and happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it. He felt happy to be rewarded by his darling and to spend the day with so much love.

Ryan sighed sadly to himself as he heard Rosaline reply and continued to feel saddened that things between him and Rosaline were on shaky ground. He did his best to keep up a brave face, though.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:18 am

Nerine continued kissing Alex happily for a few more moments before the kiss was eventually broken. She gazed happily into his eyes and said,

"How was this reward now?"

Lisianthus glanced at Ryan and could tell despite his brave looks how he really felt. She wished she could do something to fix things but for now, she patted his hand gently and gave him a small, comforting smile.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:59 am

Alex smiled lovingly at Nerine and replied, "That was the best reward ever, darling. I do love being rewarded by you and I love giving you rewards, too."

Ryan felt Lisianthus pat his hand and seeing the smile she gave him, he smiled back at her in return, silently thanking her for supporting him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:58 pm

Nerine smiled and gazed happily at Alex when Avi coughed then, and looking at the couple with a sweat drop, he said,

"Uhh so are you going to spend the rest of the day kissing or what?"

The party continued going around for a little while more before it was eventually around lunchtime. Lisianthus then said,

"Soo uhh, how about some food? It's around time for lunch and we should have something to fill our tummies, I think."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:22 am

Alex turned to Avi and blushing, he replied, "Well, I wouldn't mind that at all but I guess you have a point. What do you want to do?"

Bryan thought it was a good idea as well for all of them to get some lunch so nodding, he replied,

"Sure, that sounds good. Do you have any suggestions on where we can go?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:35 pm

Avi looked thoughtful then said,

"Well, it's around time for lunch, isn't it? How about we get something to eat?"

Lisianthus looked thoughtful then replied,

"Ahh I know. There's a restaurant nearby that serves the best gods' world's seafood. What do you think? The food there is quite delicious."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:57 pm

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds good. Would you like to get some lunch, darling?"

He looked over to Nerine for her reply.

Bryan liked the idea and nodding, he replied, "That sounds great. I'm sure everyone else will agree to the idea, too."

Ryan nodded although he didn't say anything, and Bryan had a feeling that Rosaline wouldn't say anything but would probably agree to the idea.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 3:37 pm

Nerine nodded and replied, "Sure, sounds good. I am feeling a little hungry so lunch will be nice."

Rosaline nodded as well without commenting, and Lisianthus smiled and said,

"Alright then. I'll take you to the restaurant right away. You're going to love it."

She led the way towards the restaurant she talked about earlier, hoping a delicious lunch would raise the spirits of the party.

(I know it's a bit too late but better late than never. Merry Christmas, phoenix, and hope it's a wonderful new year for you. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:41 pm

(Thanks, Love. Merry Belated Christmas to you and I hope you had a good holiday. ^^)

Alex nodded and turning to Avi, he then said, "How about you choose where we eat, Avi? It can be your reward for winning earlier and I'll pay, of course."

Ryan walked beside Lisianthus, feeling a little comforted by her presence, although he was still saddened over how things were with Rosaline. Bryan walked beside Rosaline and would give her comforting smiles, as though to let her know that he was still beside her to support her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:30 am

(I had an exam actually but it went nicely so I suppose it was still a good day. Very Happy)

Avi shook his head and replied, "Leave it on me this time. We haven't all gone out together like this for a while so let it be my reward. How about some vegetarian food for today? There's a restaurant nearby that serves vegetarian food exclusively found in the gods' world and nowhere else. And they are quite delicious. What do you think?"

Rosaline would notice the comforting glances Bryan would give her and would give him a small, grateful smile although she was still feeling down. The party soon arrived at the restaurant which overlooked the ocean and a waiter led them inside where they sat at a table having a nice view over the ocean. He presented them with the menus then left them to choose what they liked.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:35 am

(Ahh coolies. ^^)

Alex nodded and replied, "That sounds delicious. What do you think, darling? You can recommend what dishes are delicious."

He looked on happily at Nerine.

As everyone was deciding what to order, Ryan looked out the window at the ocean and commented,

"You chose a nice restaurant, Sia. The view is absolutely breathtaking."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 2:46 pm

Nerine smiled and nodding, she replied, "Sure, I'd like that very much."

Avi grinned and replied, "Ok then, let's go."

He helped Lycoris on her feet then once the party was all ready, he led the way out of the park and towards the restaurant.

Lisianthus smiled happily and replied, "Thanks, Ryan. The food is quite delicious here, too, so you won't only enjoy just the view."

She opened the menu and after taking a quick look, she replied,

"The menu is looking very fresh too. There are lots of special plates today. How about the Roasted Mermaid Fishes? These are quite delicious, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:46 am

Alex gently held Nerine's arm and then followed Avi and Lycoris as they left the park and headed towards the restaurant to have lunch. As they walked, Alex turned to Nerine and asked,

"Are you having fun so far, darling?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sure, I'd like to try it."

Bryan nodded as well and added, "Sounds good to me, too. What would you like, my love?"

He turned to Rosaline for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:51 pm

Nerine nodded happily and replied, "Very much, Alex. It's a beautiful day overall and I am enjoying having you with me along with Avi, too. Thank you very much for granting me this happiness, Alex."

Rosaline nodded and replied, "I'll take the same you take, my love. I am sure it will be nice as long as you want it."

Lisianthus smiled and replied, "Alright then. I am sure you're all going to like it."

A waiter soon came to take the party's orders and Lisianthus let him know of them, and he left immediately to bring them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 9:52 pm

Alex smiled lovingly at Nerine and replied, "I love seeing you happy, darling. It's the greatest reward I could have."

He turned to Lycoris and asked, "How about you, Lycoris? Are you enjoying the day so far?"

After the waiter left, Bryan turned to Lisianthus and said,

"After lunch, what should we check out?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:39 am

Although Lycoris was lost in her own thoughts, she quickly snapped out of her thoughts and smiling a little, she replied,

"Ahh yup, it's been a nice day so far."

Lisianthus looked thoughtful and replied, "Is there anything in particular you'd like to see? Maybe I could take you to the theater to witness a play? There are so many beautiful plays to see and all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 5:01 am

It didn't escape Alex's notice that Lycoris seemed distracted but he decided not to comment on it. Instead, he simply nodded and replied,

"I'm glad to hear that. If there's anything you want to do or visit, let us know, ok?"

Bryan liked Lisianthus' idea and nodding, he replied, "Sure, I'd like that. It's rare that I get to sit down and watch a play, as I'm usually on the stage a lot."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 5:11 am

Lycoris nodded with a smile but didn't say anything anymore. The party soon made it at the restaurant and Avi led them inside to a table where they all sat and a waiter soon came and presented them with the menus, before leaving them to make their choices.

Lisianthus smiled and replied, "Good. You'll enjoy yourself then."

The waiter soon returned and presented the plates of food before the party before leaving them to enjoy their meals.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 5:20 am

As Alex looked at his menu trying to decide what to order, he turned to Nerine and asked,

"What would you suggest, darling?"

After the waiter left, Bryan looked at his plate of food and commented, "This looks delicious. Let's go ahead and eat."

He took his fork and began eating his meal, and Ryan did the same. The puppies, meanwhile, had received bowls of dog food and water and began enjoying their meals, too.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 5:37 am

Nerine took a look at the menu then replied,

"Hmm how about the plate of mixed heavenly veggies? It's really delicious and I think it's got all vegetables you could eat in the gods' world."

Lisianthus began eating her food as well as did Rosaline. As she ate, she couldn't help but glance longingly at Ryan occasionally although her eyes had hurt and anger in them, but she still missed being with him and talking freely and happily to him like before, before Lisianthus came between them.

(Ahh I wish I could stay more but I really have to get off now and get my studies done. XD I'll post again later tonight. Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 5:42 am

(Ahh ok, I understand. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)

Alex nodded happily and replied, "That's a wonderful suggestion, darling. I'd like to try as many of the vegetables here as I can."

He turned to Avi and Lycoris and asked, "What are you two going to have?"

As Ryan ate, he noticed the glances that Rosaline would give to him and he sighed inwardly. Although he didn't have much of an appetite, he ate so he wouldn't worry the others. He wished for things to be ok between him and Rosaline but he knew it would take a lot of effort before their relationship could ever be repaired.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:42 pm

Avi nodded and replied, "I'll have the same thing. This plate is very delicious indeed."

Lycoris replied, "Me, too."

The waiter soon returned and took the party's orders before leaving to carry them out.

As Lisianthus ate her lunch, she noticed Rosaline's glances towards Ryan as well and although she was feeling a little jealous and uncomfortable with all of this, she was more worried for Ryan's sake and was wondering he was faring with this matter.

After a little while, Rosaline was done as she didn't have much appetite and didn't eat much, and Lisianthus finished a while after.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:43 am

As the party waited for their orders, Alex turned to everyone and asked,

"So what do you all want to do after lunch?"

Bryan noticed how little Rosaline ate and gently asked, "Was the food ok, my love? Perhaps we can order something else for you."

Ryan had finished his meal as well although he didn't eat much more than Rosaline did. He nodded and added,

"It wouldn't be a problem ordering something else for you, Rosaline."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:58 am

Avi shrugged and replied, "What do you feel like doing? I'm up to anything you guys suggest."

Lisianthus noticed as well that Ryan ate as little as Rosaline did and added, "You too, Ryan. Do you not like the food? We could get something else, it would be no problem."

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "The food was fine. I am just not very hungry. I am ok."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:24 am

Alex turned to Nerine and asked, "What do you want to do, darling? I'll do anything you like."

Ryan quickly shook his head and giving Lisianthus a small smile, he replied, "Oh I'm fine. I guess I don't have much of an appetite."

He stood up and said, "I'll go take care of the bill since everyone's done and then we can get going."

He went to the cashier to take care of paying lunch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: