Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:15 am

Alex: Now you're resorting to blackmail to get info out of me? Geez. -.-

(phoenix to Love: I can slap Alex if that'll help. XD)

For Lisianthus: lol Yup, that is a problem. I'd like them to meet. That would make things interesting. XD
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:46 pm

Lisianthus: Definitely! There is nothing as beautiful as a family coming back together, right?

(Love to phoenix: Oh yes, please. This guy is stubborn. xD)

For Alex: You're leaving me no choice. And don't forget I can also persuade Lycoris that you've been neglecting her lately. She'll be very easy to convince, you know. xD
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:02 am

(phoenix to Love: Ok then. XD *starts slapping Alex in the face*)

Alex: *speaks as he's getting slapped* I'll get back to you after phoenix stops slapping me. T.T

For Lisianthus: I agree. ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:07 am

(Love to phoenix: Okay, that's enough. I don't want him going after us later. xD)

For Alex: lol I'll be waiting. xD
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:11 am

(phoenix to Love: lol Ok. XD *stops slapping Alex*)

Alex: *rubs his cheeks* That's going to hurt for days. T.T

For Rosaline: This is a hypothetical question but what would you do if Ryan and Lisianthus ended up falling for each other? XD
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:13 am

(Love to phoenix: Thank you. xD)

Rosaline: *shocked* Uhh what...? What did you say again?

For Alex: Now answer my question or else. xD

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:33 am

(phoenix to Love: You're welcome. ^^)

Alex: Fine. What was the question again? *continues to rub his cheeks*

For Rosaline: Not that this would actually happen but what would you do if Ryan and Lisianthus ended up falling in love with each other?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:58 am

Rosaline: Oh no. Ryan wouldn't do that. He still loves me, right? Oh no, Ryan...

For Alex: What would you do if Ryan and Lisianthus fell in love and married?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:21 am

Alex: *sighs* Fine then. At first, I wouldn't be happy about it and I'd even try to go to the gods' world to talk some sense into Sia. But in the end, if she really loves Ryan more than she ever loved me, then I might not have a choice but to let her be happy.

For Rosaline: For now. This is just a hypothetical question, of course. If this did happen, would you try to fight for Ryan?

(I have to go to sleep early because of work so I'll get off now. But I'll check back here tomorrow and post. Nite, nite. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:43 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^)

Rosaline: Of course! I mean, I love Ryan. I know I told him before to find a woman but now that we are talking about it as a possibility, the idea just sounds so bad. But it wouldn't happen-I know Ryan loves me and I love him too.

For Alex: Was it that hard? xD Hmm what if Sia replied that she did love you still, perhaps more than she loved Ryan, but she wanted to be married and have a happy life too? Especially that you chose to be with Nerine anyway.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:56 am

Alex: Then I'd ask Sia why she would marry Ryan if she didn't love him more than me. There's no point in being married to someone you don't love.

For Rosaline: Ok, so how would you fight for Ryan if he started to fall for Lisianthus?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:18 am

Rosaline: I'd go to Ryan and remind him of our love, of how much we mean to each other. He can't simply forget that all of a sudden, right?

For Alex: Would you agree if she asked you to stay with her then, in order to leave Ryan?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:03 am

Alex: *sigh* I don't know. I can't leave my darling like that...

For Rosaline: True but what if Lisianthus confronted you and demanded that you let Ryan be with her since you and Ryan can't really be together without upsetting Bryan?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:32 pm

Rosaline: Oh uh umm...I don't know. Maybe...Maybe there is a way to be with Ryan, maybe I can talk with Bryan. I know it would upset him, but he is pretty understanding so um...

For Alex: Then wouldn't it be fair to let Sia and Ryan be, since you can't be with her in any case?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:04 am

Alex: But I don't want Sia to be in an unhappy relationship. I have a feeling that would happen...

For Rosaline: It sounds like you have an idea. What is it?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:47 am

Rosaline: Well, I was thinking that perhaps I could talk to Bryan, and he might allow me and Ryan to be together. I know it would upset him at first, but when he sees that I would treat him and Ryan pretty fairly, and that my love for him will always stay so strong, he might change his mind about it. I don't know though...

For Alex: But what if she does love Ryan, just not as much as she loves you? She would be happy, in a way.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:52 am

Alex: Umm I don't know. If Sia can be happy with Ryan, then I might have to let her go. I don't want to but I can't hurt more people.

For Rosaline: You sound hesitant. Any doubts?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:01 am

Rosaline: I am not sure of what might Bryan think, that's all. I am willing to give it a try though.

For Alex: So you wouldn't think of leaving Nerine, or trying to convince her to let you and Sia be together?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:08 am

Alex: I think my darling would be too upset about it and she doesn't deserve to be hurt anymore, not after everything she's gone through.

For Rosaline: Oh ok. Good luck with it although I doubt that scenario will end up happening. XD
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:20 am

Rosaline: Which scenario exactly? You mean Ryan falling for Lisianthus? Because you'd be lifting a burden off my back then.

For Alex: Hmm don't you think Lisianthus went through a lot too, and deserves that you stay by her side?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:49 am

Alex: Ok then. If you were me, who would you choose and why?

For Rosaline: Yup, I meant the scenario where Ryan falls for Lisianthus. It was a hypothetical situation I was wondering about. XD
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:53 am

Rosaline: Ahh whew. Please don't ask such questions again. You make my head wander off far. <_<

For Alex: Ahh well, I can't honestly tell you that. I mean, you are the guy who loves them all. xD But if you really love Sia the most, you should think of choosing her. I mean, you two love each other the most, I think. xD
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:01 am

Alex: Ok but why do you think that?

(phoenix to Love: Hmm I thought we were the ones asking the questions here, not the other way around. lol)

For Rosaline: Sorry about that but you should consider these situations, you know. XD
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:05 am

Rosaline: Hey, didn't you just say that you doubt it happening? I won't think about it anymore then.

(Love to phoenix: I thought so too but poor Alex needs help. xD)

For Alex: Hmm well, you two have a lot of things in common. And Lisianthus really loves you a lot, and you love her the most, correct?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:11 am

(phoenix to Love: lol That's true. XD)

Alex: I do love Sia a lot but then I love my darling and Lycoris, too. I'm confused. T.T

For Rosaline: Ok but if it happens, don't say that I never prepared you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next