Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!) EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!) EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!) EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!) EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!) EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!) EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!) Empty
PostSubject: Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!)   Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:06 pm

Whew, finally done of programming that annoying quiz! >.< Anyway, here goes the nice quiz I created 5 seconds ago about which FEMALE RP character are you. Nerine, Rosalind, Serena, Rosaline, Lycoris or Lisianthus? Answer the questions and find out!

(Btw, I only took those I knew the most. I also did Serena as I best know her. But since she isn't mine, it was a little hard.)

Here goes!

Click me!

And nopes, I didn't take it yet. I need to forget the questions' answers first. ._.

Last edited by Love on Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!)   Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:50 am

Alright, I took it and here is my result:

Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!) 1248287682_1969_full

You are pretty energetic and always ready for adventure and exploration. You find it fun to learn new things and know new people. You are very kind and gentle and you like to help people, although sometimes, not the right way.

Well, at least not Rosaline. lol
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!)   Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:54 am

I took the quiz, too, and I got Lycoris, too. (I'd get the code to paste the result but I have no idea how to find it on quizilla. lol)

I was a little surprised that I didn't get Serena since she's my RP character and all but it's all good. ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!)   Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:09 am

Ahh yeah, about that. I wasn't actually sure about Serena in some questions. It was pretty hard actually to guess because well...I don't tend to see her often. O.o

But if you tick all the last answers in every question, you should get her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!)   Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:20 am

Ahh it's ok. And yeah, I totally agree that Serena doesn't appear as often as the often female RP characters. ^^

Hmm I wonder if I should make a quiz called "Which male RP character is best suited for you?" lol
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!)   Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:23 am

lol Well, that's on my list-to-do. But what is confusing me is, should I make it "Which male RP character is best suited for you?" or "Which male RP character are you?"

Then again, I can't make it second option since we are all girls here. XD
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!)   Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:28 am

Ahh I see. I think the first option is better. I'd be curious to see what my result for that quiz would be since most of the male RP characters are the ones I created. Razz
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!)   Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:33 am

lol True. Which makes it harder for me. XD

(Btw, it is not "most". It's all. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Melian
Melian

Female
Number of posts : 247
Title : Angel of Peace
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!)   Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:07 am

Ok I tried too Very Happy

My result:

Serena Conners
You are pretty nice, kind, gentle and very polite. You treat people respectfully and
have a kind heart. You like adventures and is always ready to be
responsible. Your heart is pretty forgiving.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!)   Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:31 am

Oh someone got Serena. =D

Congrats. XD
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!)   Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:11 am

Though it's like forever since I heard any updates on the RP from Love (I'm just totally lost and didn't bother to follow it any more xD)

I took the quiz and I got...
Lycoris

Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!) 1248287682_1969_full

You are pretty energetic and always ready for adventure and exploration.
You find it fun to learn new things and know new people. You are very
kind and gentle and you like to help people, although sometimes, not
the right way.
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!)   Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:52 am

i got Lycoris too, is it me or is Lycoris the only option we keep on getting her. lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!)   Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Which female Adventure RP character are you? (Yes, it's a quiz!)
Page 1 of 1