Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Which anime character are you most like? EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Which anime character are you most like? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Which anime character are you most like? EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Which anime character are you most like? EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Which anime character are you most like? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Which anime character are you most like? EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Which anime character are you most like? EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Which anime character are you most like? EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Which anime character are you most like? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Which anime character are you most like?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Which anime character are you most like? Empty
PostSubject: Which anime character are you most like?   Which anime character are you most like? EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 1:06 am

Hi all,

Thought I'd make a new topic here. Wink

Since there are some of us who love to watch anime, I wonder if you ever identify yourself with a particular anime character.

For example, as some can tell by my avvie and siggie set here, I identify myself most with Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny. Not only is she beautiful, but she is kind and tries to help those in trouble. Also, she has a beautiful singing voice and my singing voice is pretty good, if I do say so myself. In addition, Lacus always fights for what she believes in, even if it's not the most popular cause or it makes her become an outcast. That's kind of how I am. I'd rather fight for what I believe even if it isolates me rather than just follow what everyone else is doing. I say always follow your heart and not listen to others' opinion. Just be who you are but be kind and respectful at the same time. Wink

Anyway, curious to know if anyone here identifies with a particular anime character. Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Which anime character are you most like?   Which anime character are you most like? EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 2:32 am

Yays! New topic! Very Happy

Hmm, let's see. I think the most anime character that I see like myself is Alexis Rhodes from Yu-Gi-Oh GX. (You probably thought Nerine, yes?) She is kind, gentle yet strong and tough in the same time. And this tough side actually doesn't affect her in a bad way. Indeed, in the anime, she is liked by many guys for her beauty and toughness. And personally, I see myself like that. I am not beautiful (People say I am but I don't believe in so) but I am kind and gentle most of times. I do have a bad, tough and strong side (which I don't like to show, it's scary. lol). And hey! She has a good deck too. (Cyber Girls rocks. Very Happy)

Well, you just made want to make a set for Alexis. XD
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love

PostSubject: Re: Which anime character are you most like?   Which anime character are you most like? EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 4:57 am

Ahh yes, Alexis is cool. She's one of the few cool female characters from the Yu-Gi-Oh series in general. There are really only a few at all.

And lol on Nerine. I don't really watch Shuffle, though, so I have no idea what her personality is like.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Which anime character are you most like?   Which anime character are you most like? EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 4:58 am

lol Well, Nerine is very like Nerine in the RP. (Got inspiration from the anime and all.) So if you didn't see her in the anime, you can just know her from the RP. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
xWestie
xWestie

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Which anime character are you most like?   Which anime character are you most like? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:15 am

I think a mix of different characters really,lol.

Ed Elric 'coz I hate my 'friends' calling me short xD
Hinata Hyuuga 'coz im often quiet...
Cloud 'coz im quiet too, can dwell to much on the past, will protect friends if i need to...
Vincent from Vampire Doll, 'coz I can be a baka at times,lol xD
& Yachiru from Bleach sometimes 'coz i can be hyper Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.s6.invisionfree.com/Toko_Sukai
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Which anime character are you most like?   Which anime character are you most like? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 3:13 am

Some of my friend indentified me as Konata from Lucky Star since I'm quie maniac with anime, and then some my friend called me Fuuko from Flame of Recca since I used to act like her (short thinking, hate study, and love wind). But the most thing I'll be seems to be Hitachin Hikaru (one of the Hitachins Twin from Ouran High Host Club), since well I am realy is a little evil and I realy have a partner who called Hitachin Kouru in my group. hehehe.
Back to top Go down
MoonPrincess
MoonPrincess

Female
Number of posts : 177
Title : Moon Rose Of The Mystic Garden

PostSubject: Re: Which anime character are you most like?   Which anime character are you most like? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 12:55 pm

I think that I already posted this in another thread, I'm 95% like Usagi Tsukino, maybe that's why she's my fav anime and manga character XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which anime character are you most like?   Which anime character are you most like? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which anime character are you most like?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: General :: Anime, Books, Movies, etc-
Jump to: