Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Favorite TV Shows EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Favorite TV Shows EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Favorite TV Shows EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Favorite TV Shows EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Favorite TV Shows EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Favorite TV Shows EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Favorite TV Shows EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Favorite TV Shows EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Favorite TV Shows EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Favorite TV Shows

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Favorite TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:54 am

Hi all,

Thought it was time to come up with another new topic. (This might belong more in the Anime, Movies, etc., section so if that's the case, anyone's free to move it. ^^)

So I'd like to chat on what everyone's favorite TV series is. Almost everyone has a TV set nowadays so there's a lot of shows to watch. I watch quite a few shows but two of my favorites are CSI and Bones. Both of them are investigative type series and they both use science to solve cases. (I wonder if there's a hidden interest behind my favorites. lol) In particular, I like the original CSI and CSI: NY. The latter because I like the big city and I do live in a big city myself. Also, I like the original CSI because of the characters. They're absolutely great. As for Bones, I like that show because of the characters and it uses humor but it's not overdone. Also, I like the setting where it takes place, since I used to live near Washington, D.C., and all. ^^

So does anyone have a favorite TV series? Care to discuss it here? We can agree, disagree, and maybe even find some new shoes that may spark our interests. Wink
Back to top Go down
Stardale
Stardale

Male
Number of posts : 529
Title : Archon of the Skies
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Favorite TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:20 am

My favorite TV series would be E.R, The Nanny and Sea Patrol. Those were some shows I watch everytime I have a free time. In E.R, I'm impressed on how they would deal with such cases like Traumatic cases which needs immediate treatment, and how they deal with problems in the hospital. In The Nanny, I want to laugh, so I love watching that show. If I want action, then Sea Patrol is waiting on one corner.
Back to top Go down
http://winchystardale.tumblr.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Favorite TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:07 am

Ahh I know about E.R. and The Nanny. I remember back in school that so many of my friends and classmates were into E.R. but I never got hooked on it for some reason. Razz

I have no idea what Sea Patrol is about, though. I'm curious to know what the series revolves on.
Back to top Go down
Stardale
Stardale

Male
Number of posts : 529
Title : Archon of the Skies
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Favorite TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:19 am

Sea Patrol revolves on a ship (they are all in the Navy). which scouts the ocean and makes sure that its safe. They eliminate pirates, and do other heroic deeds like save lives.
Back to top Go down
http://winchystardale.tumblr.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Favorite TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:16 am

Ahh I see. It sort of reminds me of NCIS but in an older time period. Coolie. ^^
Back to top Go down
xWestie
xWestie

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Favorite TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:03 am

Hmm.. well I don't get much chance to watch TV these days.. but I liked watching Charmed before it finished.. Most Haunted.. Harry Hill's TV Burp is funny to watch =)
And sadly enough Jeremy Kyle |D 'coz there no other decent programs on in the day time ._. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.s6.invisionfree.com/Toko_Sukai
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Favorite TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:38 am

Ahh I like Charmed, too. I wonder how it ended since I never got to see later episodes of it. I wouldn't mind spoilers. Wink
Back to top Go down
Melian
Melian

Female
Number of posts : 247
Title : Angel of Peace
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Favorite TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:53 am

I used to watch Star Trek and Star Gate series when they were giving them on our channel. Sometimes also The Simpsons. But now I almost don't watch TV any more... there's hardly anything interesting and mostly there are just dumb series and shows. I prefer the computer, definitely, cause on the net I can find myself what interests me instead of just what the TV offers Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite TV Shows
Page 1 of 1