Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
What are your favorite games?  EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
What are your favorite games?  EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
What are your favorite games?  EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
What are your favorite games?  EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

What are your favorite games?  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

What are your favorite games?  EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
What are your favorite games?  EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

What are your favorite games?  EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

What are your favorite games?  EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What are your favorite games?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EbilKid
EbilKid

Male
Number of posts : 132
Title : I am Ebil. XD
Registration date : 2012-07-04

What are your favorite games?  Empty
PostSubject: What are your favorite games?    What are your favorite games?  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:30 am

Hello all,

So as the title says, what are your favorite games?

About me, I guess I really like the game Dueling Network (an online game) because it is about Yu-Gi-Oh and I like this anime a lot. And the game system there is really awesome, it allows us to duel other members.

I also like FIFA 2012. It is a really cool soccer game. And it looks like it is somewhat real. The graphics in it are so cool and the game is really awesome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite games?    What are your favorite games?  EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:24 pm

At least someone else is making topics other than me. We lack members, though. XD

Anyhow, back on topic, let's see. I played quite a lot of different games but the problem is that I probably don't remember many of them. XD But there are a few that I really liked,

The Cooking Academy series are a favorite of mine. I like how custom it is and being a person who adores cooking (though I don't do it lol), I found the game quite interesting and fun.

I also liked the Yu-Gi-Oh different games, whether they are online or downloadable, original or 5D's based. I liked Reverse of Arcadia, especially the storyline, and Over the Nexus. Those two were my favorites.

I played lots of time management games, too, though the ones I preferred are Diner Dash series and Wedding Dash by Playfirst. I liked their stories as well as the graphics. ^^

Hmm, then there are RPGs. I love Quintessence and To The Moon by Freebird games. Those are absolutely fantastic, two beautiful masterpieces with clever storylines and outstanding music.

Lastly, I guess I like The Ville on Facebook, too. It's a cute and fun game. XD

Wow, my post turned out bigger than I thought it would be. XD Anyhow, yeah, that's it. XD
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
EbilKid
EbilKid

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite games?    What are your favorite games?  EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:29 pm

Wow. o-o

That was sure a lot of information about games, sister. ._.

Umm all of this and you say that these are only what you remember? So if you remembered, how would the post have been? XD

And I think I agree with you on the Yu-Gi-Oh series Razz It is awesome!

Back to top Go down
DarkAiro
DarkAiro

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite games?    What are your favorite games?  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:38 am

I love all of the Yu-Gi-Oh game series Twisted Evil, And FiFa 12 and i really loved a game called total overdose it was a really good game and it had a high graphic and pretty good storyline and in rpg i loved a game called naruto goa it is an online game on byond and i loved many of byond games and more............
Back to top Go down
Ruffi
Ruffi

Female
Number of posts : 90
Title : The Thief of Mind
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite games?    What are your favorite games?  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:33 am

I second Luv on Quintessence, it really gripped me in when I stopped playing and lost it --must re-download and play it to the end--. Though Dinner Dash kind of lost its charm when they made like a gazillion sequels *rolls eyes*

I like mostly RPGs and I can't remember all of their names. I also LOVE hidden object games.
Hidden Object games I am fond of:
Titanic
Agatha Christie: Peril at end house
A.C: Death on the Nile
A.C: Dead man's folly
Dream Chronicles (this was BOSS)

and many more I can't think of right now.
I've played "A gypsy's tale" but!! IT WAS SO EASY!!!! TOO EASY. I hate too easy games :/
Back to top Go down
http://fluffymechanism.tumblr.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite games?    What are your favorite games?  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:55 am

Great topic. I'm a game fanatic so there are a lot of games I like. Like Love, though, I might have difficulty remembering them all. But here are some of my favorites. XD

For downloadable games, I like the ones that Love picked like the Cooking Academy, Wedding Dash, and Diner Dash series. I like the Cake Mania series as well as farming type games like My Farm Life and Farm Craft as well as games like My Kingdom for the Princess series. ^^

Before discovering games on Facebook, I used to play a lot of games by Battleon, most notably Adventure Quest, Dragon Fable, and Mech Quest. I still have upgraded memberships on them and should get back to them sometime. Razz

As for Facebook games, there are a lot of them but some of my favorites are Adventure World, Farmville, and The Ville.

There are more games but these are some of my favorites. ^^
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
EbilKid

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite games?    What are your favorite games?  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:01 am

phoenixgirl wrote:
Great topic. I'm a game fanatic so there are a lot of games I like. Like Love, though, I might have difficulty remembering them all. But here are some of my favorites. XD

For downloadable games, I like the ones that Love picked like the Cooking Academy, Wedding Dash, and Diner Dash series. I like the Cake Mania series as well as farming type games like My Farm Life and Farm Craft as well as games like My Kingdom for the Princess series. ^^

Before discovering games on Facebook, I used to play a lot of games by Battleon, most notably Adventure Quest, Dragon Fable, and Mech Quest. I still have upgraded memberships on them and should get back to them sometime. Razz

As for Facebook games, there are a lot of them but some of my favorites are Adventure World, Farmville, and The Ville.

There are more games but these are some of my favorites. ^^

Wow, nice games, phoenix. I think I know all of them. XD

I agree with you, I like Adventure Quest and I like DragonFable and I also like Mechquest. ^^ Also, I like the new game they have done "EpicDuel" It is epic. Razz
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite games?    What are your favorite games?  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:05 am

Oooh yeah, I totally forgot about DragonFable. XD I used to play MechQuest and AdventureQuest, too, but DragonFable was the only one that hooked me hard. It could be also why it's the one I've got an upgraded membership for. XD

@Ruffi: Ahh there is a Titanic Hidden Object Game? I should totally look that up sometime. XD
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite games?    What are your favorite games?  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:08 am

Ahh I heard of EpicDuel although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. XD

I didn't know you got an upgraded membership for Dragon Fable, Love. We should try to connect on it if we can. I thought there was a friends feature on it but it's been quite a while since I've actively played on it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite games?    What are your favorite games?  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:16 am

Ahh that would be cool. ^^ It's been a while since I played the game, too, but it would be nice to connect there. ^^ I should look the feature up, though, since it's the first I've heard of it. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite games?    What are your favorite games?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite games?
Page 1 of 1