Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Thinking of changing my user name EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Thinking of changing my user name EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Thinking of changing my user name EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thinking of changing my user name EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Thinking of changing my user name EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Thinking of changing my user name EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Thinking of changing my user name EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Thinking of changing my user name EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Thinking of changing my user name EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Thinking of changing my user name

Go down 
+3
Stardale
Angelic
phoenixgirl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Thinking of changing my user name Empty
PostSubject: Thinking of changing my user name   Thinking of changing my user name EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:59 am

Hi all,

Yeah, the title is weird and there may be a chance that I may not go through with it. But I was thinking of changing my user name. Long story short, but I was chatting with a couple of my friends and this one member on another forum where I used to go to has pretty much tainted the phoenix name forever. I asked my friends (in case I was overreacting but they said I wasn't) and it does look like this member is a bad version of me. I kind of take offense to that. But this isn't a rant more as it's annoying so I'm thinking of changing my user name. (So yes, that means I'd end up changing my avvie and siggie set, too.)

Anyway, I'd love for some suggestions for a new user name as long as it's appropriate and not offensive in any way. ^^
Back to top Go down
Angelic
Angelic

Female
Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of changing my user name   Thinking of changing my user name EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:34 am

Hi ... Sorry to hear that happening to your lovely name ... Although , some people would know that you and that person are different people (since from what you said your description and that person's description is , just like what you said , a bad version of you - since you're one of the loveliest people on the net ever Smile ) But then , yeah since if another person had a rather similiar name to you , they might think that you're the same person (which is ... rather impossible ? O_o ...) , and it's your choice to change your name ...

Well , sorry I don't have any good suggestions now ... (but i'll post it here if I do have any ^_^) or why dont you try looking in the 'Names Game' thread , since you might get an idea from there ... ^_^ , hope you'll eventually find another name that you really like ... ^_^
Back to top Go down
Stardale
Stardale

Male
Number of posts : 529
Title : Archon of the Skies
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of changing my user name   Thinking of changing my user name EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:09 am

Too bad, phoenixgirl. You were already known here by the psuedonym "phoenixgirl".

Thinking of a new username is actually easier said than done. Of course, your name here is parallel to the reputation of yours in real life. I'll try to give you ideas when some pops in my mind.
Back to top Go down
http://winchystardale.tumblr.com
Stripes

Female
Number of posts : 222
Title : Princess of all Teddy Bears
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of changing my user name   Thinking of changing my user name EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:37 am

StarChanter, GriffinGirl/Gal, Dreamer, Shining/GlowingAura, and DiamondHeart.

Spots? XD

Those are just random ideas that pop up in my head, I'm so sorry you're changing your name because of some idiot. I hope you decide on a name as pretty and magical as you seem to be. Wink

RegalLady? KindHeart? Spots (have I mentioned that before? I'd choose it ^^)?

I'll try to think of more.

One more, DeterminedWill?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of changing my user name   Thinking of changing my user name EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:08 am

I love those name suggestions, Stripes. ^^

Just to make things clear, I am thinking of changing my user name although this isn't 100% certain yet. There is a chance I may keep it. But I have been thinking that it would be good to have a change. And generally, things for me have changed in the past year. There have been some hurt and pain but after that, some joy. I've found friends at other places who are much better and kinder and see me for who I am, both the good and the bad, and they can accept that, as I can accept them in kind.

Anyway, it's just something I'm thinking about and I thought it would be nice to have a new topic. Razz
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of changing my user name   Thinking of changing my user name EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:08 am

I am sorry to hear that you want to change your user name, phoenix. This is only my personal opinion and all but I don't think you should just change your name because of some stupid idiot. It's like changing yourself somehow to suit others' likings and I personally believe you should be always be yourself no matter what others think.

But of course, in the end it's all up to you. I don't have any suggestions right now but good luck finding a beautiful name. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of changing my user name   Thinking of changing my user name EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:11 am

Yeah, that's true and I may not end up changing it, especially if I can't think of a good new user name. It's kind of hard. O_O

But anyway, it's a good chance to come up with some new names. I'm weird like that at times. Razz
Back to top Go down
Stripes

Female
Number of posts : 222
Title : Princess of all Teddy Bears
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of changing my user name   Thinking of changing my user name EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:11 am

I understand, I just wanted to make some suggestions for if you wanted to use any. Thanks for the compliment about them. Oh and I agree with all what Love said. Smile

Oh yeah and this forum does need some new topics, so I have to finish my game's demo quickly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Melian
Melian

Female
Number of posts : 247
Title : Angel of Peace
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of changing my user name   Thinking of changing my user name EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:08 am

I tend to change my usernames and have different ones on different sites but that's rather because I always get bored with mine after some time Razz About suggestions, I don't know, I think that only you must know the best which name would suit you well... I do like the name phoenixgirl and the meaning and symbolism of phoenix though Smile and I don't think you should change it only because of troubles/quarrels that have happened with other people.
Back to top Go down
talia
talia

Female
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of changing my user name   Thinking of changing my user name EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:43 am

Hello ^^

Your user name is nice changing it because of quarrel will be sad...Especially for me because i was welcomed by you for the first time XD of another site
but then again it could be interesting how about this time its something about nature ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of changing my user name   Thinking of changing my user name Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking of changing my user name
Page 1 of 1