Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
User Names EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
User Names EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
User Names EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
User Names EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

User Names EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

User Names EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
User Names EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

User Names EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

User Names EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

User Names

Go down 
+2
IreneFaye
phoenixgirl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

User Names Empty
PostSubject: User Names   User Names EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 8:31 am

Thought I should bring back this nice topic. Smile

So this thread is for discussing our user names and how we came up with them. In my case, "phoenix" comes from the fact that I like the mythical bird phoenix. (For some reason, a few thought that phoenix referred to the city. lol) I like the whole idea about such a creature rising from the ashes and being reborn. In a metaphorical kind of way, I like to think that I'm a phoenix in that when bad things get in the way, I can eventually overcome them and become stranger. (Kind of hard to think like that at the moment but I usually like to think optimistically.) And then "girl" comes from the fact that I'm female although I guess I'm really more of a woman. Laughing

Now I'm curious to know how the rest of you all came up with your user names. Wink
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

User Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Names   User Names EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 8:49 am

I used to use Fuuko name. Well, if you read Flame of Recca you must know it as Fuuko Kirisawa name.
Fuuko mean Wind Child. And since I'm a very easy going person (well I say it like that because even in a very down situation I can ignore the problem very easy :p), and because I like the wind so much I choose this name.
But when I try to use it to some site, it seems that this name is preety popular so that I can't use this name again, that's why I shorted it to Fuu, just Fuu. hehehe
But in some site I used to use Raimazen and Fuko_kawai user name.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

User Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Names   User Names EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 9:25 am

Something that came to my mind is "Love".
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg

Male
Number of posts : 496
Title : The Omega Weapon
Registration date : 2008-06-12

User Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Names   User Names EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 7:10 pm

Hm...

Back then My imaginary friend was Weregarurukid... Hehe...Hence i was a kid. He was...well think of a Young cloth less Weregarurumon with a ridiculously long tail he uses for grabbing and for supporting himself off the ground. Weregarurukid was a explosive bundle of power but it was Raw energy. I guess he came around when i first played FF8 and face Omega weapon, then Watched Digimon and saw Garuru and Weregarurumon At the same time. Then i guess i came up with my idea of "Truely" The most powerful being alive with the ability to adopt anothers techniques/powers/gifts/elemental properties/Abilities/skills/etc. No matter how complicated, overpowered, powerful, or fast it was executed, He had to either watch it in action or be influenced or harmed by said attack. I think it was the "Learn ability"

Then His grown version was Weregaruru, The teenage version that of younger version. Weregaruru will form back to the Kid form when drained of power, defeated or other reason.

Weregaruru still doesnt wear much but just shorts, he still retains the Learn ability and the trademark really long tail. He has more masculine and can channel the raw apocalyptic energy into a bit of hand-to-hand and elemental based attack. Like weregarurukid, He can just as well shoot short blasts of destructive energy and explode taking out anything in a 90-120 yard radius, but with more controlled and mature precision on everything he does. Weregaruru shows a slight masculine design to his body and bars the Omega symbol on his chest.

Omega-garuru has a more intimidating and threating appeal to him but his fur color changes to black with red stripes, and wears a white outfit that has puffier legs and sleeves.

His raw power is increased to a unspeakable level out of this world. But he uses more ranged and..well a kind of magic-styled attacks. But he barely goes hand-to-hand since his punches are 2X's more brutal and could be fatal. Unlike the previous two forms. Omega-garuru can surround himself in a aura, that blows enemies away by a unknown force of raw energy and his blasts are increased in size and cause twice the damage. He's alot faster and has the teleport ability. He has a Saiyen characteristic if you watch DBZ, Weregaruru in truth does but he balances between ICe,water, and wind powers and hand to hand attacks.

Omega-metalgaruru- Truely the end to all mankind, any beings of this universe and creation itself. Said to take form when he is in dire situation or when he has become powerful enough, again like Weregaruru and Weregaruru kid, Omega-garuru and Omega-metalgaruru All still retain the LEarn ability.

Omega-metalgaruru's sheer existence causes space distortion and a Time compression-effect. He can use all the things he Learn-ed as many times as he likes with infinite use.

His characteristics is Armor plating with a light gold color to it. His armor covers his left arm, his legs, waist and chest. His belly, other arm and head are still flesh. White wings grow from his back. Diamonds are incrusted in his armor. The armor is a very complicated mix of Carbonized Titanium alloy, Diamond and other strange metals that make him near impervious to most attacks and other means of harm.

Again the Omega symbol is on his chest but has a feirce glow.

Sadly when becoming this form, its only rare that he is in control.

But Weregaruru's personality is like mine, but he seems to know alot and has a more serious attitude.

There is the ...Last..Garuru form that Weregaruru must avoid is:

Dark-garuru.

In the spiritual world of this reality. Demons are nothing but monsters with no soul or will, only seeking our spiritual destruction and our physical torment.

This form looks like Weregaruru But complete dark fur. And a need to [literally] Kill anything in sight, whether it lives or its not. His eyes are a demonic red with the Cat style of it. He is more scrawny and his claws are sharper and alot longers. Fortunately his powers of Omega are negated till he is embraced with the Lord's light/words or is hit with a Light attack. So he uses dark attacks and melee to earths ends.

This form is brought on when he learns and accidently uses a "Dark" attack/power/range attack. Or when in a pure fit of rage from being ticked off. But it only happens when hes mad on a extreme level.

He doesnt speak when in this form.

An Angel fell from above to bring the Omega to earth and God's creation when Jesus takes us home. But as he descended God made him forget his purpose and put him in the shell of a Lycan, that the Angel was to learn his purpose when the time came, but was to learn, and live, and experience the harsh realities of the Mislead world of earth. Deep down he was all powerful angel who would love nothing more then give all his power to God so that he would Join God in heaven, But on the outside he does not know this yet and fought many battles against the demons that truely came as man, and mankinds sinister creations. It is said he is to use the very powers he learned to put a end to earth, "The Earth will Melt like snow, and the Sun shall forbid to shine"

Its unknown how he managed to get by as a baby.

If you want to know more[ if i think i put everything here] PM me =3

It may of been cause i Like my favorite animal Canines [both myth and real] to a extreme level but i just had a feeling it wasnt because i like Dogs.

Last edited by Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg on Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Anime_Marai/index.php?act=idx
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

User Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Names   User Names EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 4:23 am

@Fuu:

Yup, I understand what you mean about certain user names being popular. On some other sites, I tried to register under phoenixgirl only to find out that it had already been taken. lol So I create a few others just in case and make them specific for certain types of sites. Wink
Back to top Go down
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg

Male

User Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Names   User Names EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 6:43 pm

Hehe. Again, who can resist her pretty pink hair and warm heart ^_~
Back to top Go down
lillyofthewest
lillyofthewest

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-02

User Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Names   User Names EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 4:51 am

Lilly of the West is from an old Irish ballard, which I think has been changed several times, basically the story is that the guy falls in love with Lilly of the West but she betrays him with another and so he kills the other guy and is sentenced to death but he says he still loves her even though she gave evidence against him, basically I just think the name is pretty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

User Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Names   User Names EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 5:08 am

That's a really cool story behind your user name, lilly. I like it lots. Very Happy

And I agree that it's very pretty. Smile
Back to top Go down
lillyofthewest
lillyofthewest

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-02

User Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Names   User Names EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:56 am

Thank you Phoenix, I'll try and find the full poem

When first I came to Louisville,
Some pleasure there to find
A damsel there from Lexington
Was pleasing to my mind
Her rosy cheeks, her ruby lips
Like arrows pierced my breast.
The name she bore was Flora
The Lily of the West.

I courted lovely Flora
And to her I was so kind,
But she went to another man
It nearly wrecked my mind.
She robbed me of my freedom,
Deprived me of my rest
Betrayed was I by Flora,
The Lily of the West.

He met her in a shady grove,
This man of high degree
I saw him kiss my Flora
And it sure did things to me.
She told me he was just a friend,
But still I was depressed,
Betrayed was I by Flora,
The Lily of the West.

I stepped up to my rival,
With my dagger in my hand
I seized him by the collar,
it's not hard to understand,
That, blinded by my jealousy,
I pierced him in the breast.
Betrayed was I by Flora,
The Lily of the West.

The trial was held, I made my plea
But 'twas of no avail,
Now I await the hangman
In a stinkin' rotten jail.
But though I give my all away
And though my life is messed,
I love my faithless Flora,
The Lily of the West.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

User Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Names   User Names EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 5:47 am

Ahh that's a nice poem. I wonder who wrote it. Smile

And hmm, maybe this is a lesson not to be obsessed by love. Otherwise, it might result in death. Razz
Back to top Go down
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg

Male

User Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Names   User Names EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:28 pm

I sometimes call it Misinterpreted love.

Love is a great thing but when you mistake it for any other reason...well, Think of today's teens in high school. They speak of things far beyond their youth.
Back to top Go down
MoonPrincess
MoonPrincess

Female
Number of posts : 177
Title : Moon Rose Of The Mystic Garden

User Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Names   User Names EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 4:27 am

Well I`m really fond of SM (sometimes I think that I`m obsessed with it Very Happy) so I got the inspiration from this lovely anime. For those who don`t know Sailor Moon is the Princess of the Moon...so yeah I stole the name from her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

User Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Names   User Names EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 6:00 am

@MoonPrincess:

lol on the stealing part. But I do love the name. MoonPrincess really suits you. Smile
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

User Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Names   User Names EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 6:22 am

@Moony: I like SM too. And of course Moon Princess realy suit you well.
Back to top Go down
MoonPrincess
MoonPrincess

Female
Number of posts : 177
Title : Moon Rose Of The Mystic Garden

User Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Names   User Names EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 5:18 pm

Tnx girls I love your usernames too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content