Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:58 am

(Rosaline to phoenix: Yup, I am happy with Bryan. He is truly a wonderful guy and I love him so much.)

(Love to Bryan: *now is getting jealous* Umm Bryan, forgive me for this. *splashes the love potion quickly on Bryan*)
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:04 am

(phoenix to Rosaline: Awww that's so cool. Ahh yes, I wanted to tell you something important and it's regarding Bryan.)

(Bryan to Love: *gets splashed with the love potion* What-what's going on? *collapses unconscious on the floor*)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:06 am

(Rosaline to phoenix: Uhh yeah now what's that important thing you wanted to talk to me about?)

(Love to Bryan: Eeek! *goes quickly to Bryan's side and holds him in her arms, a bit blushing* Hmm, he didn't faint when we used the love potion on him earlier with Rosaline. Why does he have to faint with me? ><)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:10 am

(phoenix to Rosaline: Ahh yeah, now I remember. Someone is trying to steal Bryan away from you. I thought I'd let you know since I know how much you and Bryan love one another.)

(Bryan to Love: *remains unconscious but can only think about Rosaline*)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:11 am

(Rosaline to phoenix: What?! Who the heck can dare and even think about this?!)

(Love to Bryan: *gently shakes Bryan* Umm, Bryan, my love, would you wake up, please?)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:23 pm

(phoenix to Rosaline: Umm I think you know. Take a wild guess and you'll most likely be correct.)

(Bryan to Love: *only half conscious but hasn't opened eyes yet* Hmm, Rosaline, is that you?)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 3:50 am

(Rosaline to phoenix: You mean Love? O_O)

(Love to Bryan: *thinks to herself- if I say I am Love, he won't wake up.* *tries to make her voice like Rosaline's* Yes, my love. Please wake up.)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 4:26 am

(phoenix to Rosaline: Yup. I thought I'd let you know so you'd be on the lookout and all. I mean, originally, I had wanted you and Bryan to be together but Love seems to have fallen for your husband. Razz )

(Bryan to Love: *slowly opens his eyes and sees Love* Ahh you're not- *pauses and then love potion takes effect* Love, how much I love you! How could I not see that you are the love of my life?)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 4:27 am

(Rosaline to phoenix: That...! I have to go and guard Bryan against her! I shouldn't have left him alone. *runs off to find Bryan*)

(Love to Bryan: Maa! He said he loves me! Yes, my love, I am the love of your life. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 4:31 am

(phoenix: *to self* Man, I feel so conflicted now. Razz )

(Bryan to Love: Oh my love, my only love. The most beautiful woman in the world. Will you be my girlfriend? Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 4:33 am

(Love to Bryan: Ma, ma, ma! Yes, I will be your girlfriend, my love. Very Happy)

(Rosaline: *arrives where Bryan and Love are, pushes Love away from Bryan* Bryan, my love, are you alright?)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 4:36 am

(Bryan: *moves away from Rosaline* I'm fine but you are mistaken. Love is the love of my life and I'm so happy that she has agreed to be my girlfriend. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 4:39 am

(Rosaline to Bryan: O_O *shakes Bryan crazily* Bryan! Are you alright?! Why the heck are you saying that Love is your love? I am your wife!)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 4:43 am

(Bryan to Rosaline: Ahh you're right about that. Which reminds me-we should get a divorce first chance we get so that I can be with Love forever and someday we can get married. Very Happy)

(phoenix: *thinks to herself* I wonder what I should do now.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 4:45 am

(Rosaline to Bryan: W-What...? *tears form in her eyes* Bryan...are you really going to sell me away that cheaply?)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 4:51 am

(Bryan to Rosaline: *sees the tears in Rosaline's eyes and can't help but be moved; it's as though he's remembering something* Rosaline, I-I'm so confused. I think I'm in love with Love but as I see you before me, there's something inside telling me that we are supposed to be together. I don't understand.)

(phoenix: Ahh I know. I'll check up on how Bryan, Rosaline, and Love are doing. *goes over to the party*)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 4:53 am

(Rosaline to Bryan: *hugs Bryan close to her, crying* Please, Bryan, please remember. Please remember our good times and happy moments. How can you love Love now?)

(Love to Rosaline: Urgh, hey move out of here! Bryan is mine and he loves me. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 4:55 am

(Bryan to Rosaline: *trying to remember when they first fell in love* I-I'm trying to remember but everything is so fuzzy. My mind is telling me that I'm in love with Love but something in my heart tells me that we're supposed to be together. I don't understand. Am I in love with two women?)

(phoenix: *finds Bryan, Rosaline, and Love*)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:07 am

(Rosaline to Bryan: No, I am your only love, Bryan. Please remember, please.)

(Love: *pushes Rosaline away* No, Bryan, I am your true love!)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:12 am

(Bryan to Love: Love, you are my true love, aren't you? But why am I so confused?)

(phoenix: *thinks to self* Hmm, looks like Love went ahead with her plan. I kind of feel bad for Rosaline, though.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:31 am

(Love to Bryan: Of course I am, my love. It's ok if you feel confused, it will go away with time. But right now, let's enjoy each other's company. Very Happy)

(Rosaline: *heart broken and with tears in her eyes, she runs away crying*)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:35 am

(Bryan to Love: *nods, hugging Love close to her but sees Rosaline running away in tears*)

(phoenix: *thinks to herself* I have to go after Rosaline. *runs after Rosaline and calls out her name*)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:37 am

(Love to Bryan: *happily returns Bryan's hug* Say Bryan, are you happy with me as I am happy with you?)

(Rosaline to phoenix: *stops with tears in her eyes but doesn't turn around*)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:42 am

(Bryan to Love: Yup, I am but a part of me feels bad for Rosaline. I saw her run off crying but I don't understand why.)

(phoenix to Rosaline: Umm I think I know why Bryan's behaving this way. He's not acting like himself.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:44 am

(Love to Bryan: Ummm she is probably jealous, you know? And who wouldn't be when I have the cutest guy ever. Very Happy)

(Rosaline to phoenix: But...but...I thought Bryan loves me and not that Love. I thought he was my true love. Why did he betray me? Crying or Very sad )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next