Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
The Lost Devil - Novel EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
The Lost Devil - Novel EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
The Lost Devil - Novel EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
The Lost Devil - Novel EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

The Lost Devil - Novel EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

The Lost Devil - Novel EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
The Lost Devil - Novel EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

The Lost Devil - Novel EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

The Lost Devil - Novel EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Lost Devil - Novel

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

The Lost Devil - Novel Empty
PostSubject: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:24 pm

Hi all,

Since Nerine's Past is almost finished, I thought it's time for a new novel. Bryan especially and perhaps Greg will like it. Wink

Chapter 1: Twins yet so different

It was a beautiful morning that day. The birds were singing melodiously, the flowers were blooming beautifully, and the trees were all very sounding. Yeah, you are probably surprised I am saying that since I have been always known for being tough and harsh with everybody.

Although the day was perfect for going out and having fun, I simply didn't have time for that. I was busy climbing a long, huge shady green tree. It had lots of branches; which is why I have chosen it to be climbed. I have always had that fear of heights. As I thought, maybe climbing long trees might help me overcome my fear. But however, I've always failed. But that didn't disappoint me nor prevent me from trying again and again. I had that goal to become strong and not be afraid of anything- which I insisted to make true.

And so, I kept trying to climb that tree. I did my best not to look down so that I wouldn't fall. But my fear again controlled me and because I was so worried I might fall, I misplaced a foot and accidentally fell down on the ground. That didn't prevent me, however, from climbing the tree again, doing my best to reach the top.

Below the tree and unknown to me, came a 13 years old girl with brown hair and sweet looks. I had the same face as her, the same hair, and of course, I was the same age. Obviously, we were twins.

"When will you give up on trying climbing that tree, Rosaline?" She asked, smiling upwards while looking at me. I turned down to look at her but accidentally again, because I've forgotten and looked down where I shouldn’t look, I felt a bit dizzy and lost my balance, falling down again.

I could see my sister, Rosalind, running towards me immediately. I was hurt on my elbow, although it was nothing serious but just a little trauma. I wouldn't usually care about such a small injury. I have been always entering fights in school and I have been hurt a lot, much worse than a simple mark on my elbow. But Rosalind would always be over worried and would think I am dying or something, I think.
"Awww, now see what you have done to yourself, Rosaline. You're hurt." She said innocently as she checked my elbow.

I coldly replied, "Please, Rosalind, it's nothing serious. It's just a small injury on my elbow as usual. You know how much I like risks."

And I pretty meant it. I loved risking and fights and all those exciting things. Some would usually say I am a 'tomboy' because of it but least did I care. I don't mind being a boy, either. I mean, most of girls there are pretty boring. Most of them are just shy, kind, and…cute. Meh.

But Rosalind was pretty different from what I was. She loved cute things and she always would take care of injured people or even animals. Everyday she would get an injured bird or a little animal like a rabbit and try to treat it. And if she failed, she would cry for hours because she couldn't help the little creature. Sure, that's kind and generous but for god's sake, it can be annoying, too.

Trying to treat my own elbow, Rosalind replied to me, "But risks can be dangerous, Rosaline. And even though it's not a serious injury, it might grow later and you might hurt yourself badly. I am worried for you, Rosaline, so please be careful."

I rolled my eyes and replied to her, "Yeah, whatever. Acting again as the nurse Rosalind, eh? I bet that you like it when I get hurt so that you get a chance to treat me and practice your games."

I had no idea that what I just said would hurt Rosalind's feelings. Her eyes immediately wetted and she started to cry. Between the tears, she said to me, "How could you say such a thing, Rosaline? And I just wanted to help you. How could you be so mean?"

I couldn't help but feel bad because I've hurt her feelings. You probably are surprised now but Rosalind is my sister after all. My tough personality can never affect our sisterly relationship. I approached her and gently said, "Um, I am sorry, Rosalind. I didn't mean to upset you." *

I didn't know what else to say. I was tough and strong by nature; it wasn't one of my specialties to be nice and gentle so it was a bit hard to make up with Rosalind. I hoped she would forgive me, though.
She looked upon me innocently and sniffed. With a low voice, she replied, "You mean it?"

I suppressed a small smile and replied to her, "Yup, I mean it. Come on, Rosalind, you know how I can be sometimes. If you won't know me and you are the closest person to me, who will?"

She smiled and wiped her tears and then kissed me on the cheek. Replying, she said, "That's my sister. You know, I like when I see that gentle side of yours.."

I replied to her, "Really? But you do know how to make me show it, don't you? You always look innocent but you are always sneaky, aren't you?"

She giggled a bit and replied, "Yup, yup. You are pretty tough, Rosaline, but you are gentle, too. At least not too strong or else you would have always beaten me when we fence."

I pouted to her and showed a cute innocent face. "Hey, I can beat you. Just because I lose sometimes doesn't mean I can never win."

She smiled and replied, "Yup, I know that well. Anyway, I've prepared us some dinner to eat. Some shrimps sandwiches and orange juice."

I replied, "Awww, shrimps sandwiches again? Can't we have anything else to eat?"

She sighed and replied, "You know that's all I've learnt so far, Rosaline. Since our mother's death and we can't really take care well of ourselves. I've been taking the cooking classes to feed ourselves and you work as a waitress while being a snow dancer in the same time. We have a hard life, Rosaline."

Her eyes teared up a bit again, and I hugged her in comfort. Our mother has died in a fire accident while she was in the castle's farms. She was a simple worker there, a devil she was. One day a fire started up while Rosalind was with her. Rosalind survived, but our mother did not.
After Rosalind stopped crying, I told her, "I am sorry, Rosalind, but I can't eat with you tonight. Sebastian has invited me to dinner yesterday and I accepted. He told me he will pick me up after about half an hour from now so I better go and change now. We will go and eat lunch in a restaurant then go shopping for a bit. I hope that will be ok with you, Rosalind."

Sebastian was my boyfriend, my beloved and the one whom I've always loved. We have met in the market one day when Rosalind sent me to go shopping. I've fallen in love with him at first sight and so did he. We became the best couple in the world, being so deeply in love.

Rosalind looked a bit disappointed but then she replied, "Well, if that makes you happy, Rosaline, I am happy with it, too. I hope you have fun with Sebastian but don't be too late, ok? I will worry otherwise."

I smiled at her and kissed her delicately on the cheek then got up to go to my room and change. I wanted to look the best for my beloved, so I wore the best clothes I had.

Note *: Here, you can see how Rosaline was different when she was young. She said, "I am sorry, Rosalind, I didn't mean to upset you."
But now, she would say, "Oh boy, she is crying again."

Last edited by Love on Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:18 pm

Woot! A new story. Yays! Very Happy I'll be curious to know what Sebastian's like and if he looks anything like Bryan. lol I wonder if Patriaclos will enter into the story somehow.

Bryan: Yays! A story starring my one and only Rosaline. Very Happy

Greg: Ooohh Rosalind's there, too. I love how kind and sweet she is. Very Happy

Alex: Awww I don't see Nerine. I don't want Nerine's Past to end. I love reading her adventures and seeing Lycoris make an appearance. Sad
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:16 am

Glad you like it. ^^ Yup, Sebastian is somewhat like Bryan since he had to otherwise it would be almost impossible for Rosaline to fall in love with him. lol And regarding Patriaclos, I can't really make him enter the story since he isn't mine and all.

For Alex: Well, Nerine's Past had to end. I mean, how many chapters do you expect me to write? O_O
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:58 am

Chapter 2: A date with Sebastian

I went into my room and changed into some black trousers and a red blouse. Yeah, you are now wondering why don't I wear a dress or some skirts like usual girls do, aren't you? Well, that's simply because I think they are boring. I then brushed my hair and used my usual hairstyle, the braids style. I loved making two braids from behind and then hanging them with gray bundles. After I looked all ready, I put on some blue jeans shoes and then waited for my beloved to come and pick me up.

It wasn't a long while before I heard the door knocking. I hurried and ran to open it. Once I opened the door, I saw the brown-haired 15 years old guy whom I was in love with. He was handsome, tall and had yellow eyes that I could look into forever. Just seeing him again made me so happy that I could fly.

"Sebastian!" I shouted happily as I gave him a big lovable hug. "I missed you!"

He smiled at me and returned the hug gently. He replied with a gentle, sweet voice, "I missed you, too, Rosaline. It's only one day and I miss you already, eh? You must be very charming to charm me like this."

I blushed and then broke off the hug to face him. I delicately said, "So, Sebastian, shall we go ahead and have dinner like you promised me? I look forward to eat with you again. You know I can never get my enough of you no matter how much time we spend together."

He smiled and then held me around the waist then replied, "Yup, which sure is true for me, too, my Rosaline."

We then began to walk together to the restaurant where he had planned to take me to have dinner. I had all the fun walking with him holding me sweetly while chatting with him about several things. Sebastian was my life, love and absolutely everything I cared and lived for. He was such an angel in my eyes and I could trade the world just to spend one moment with him. When my mother passed away, he was the one who stood by my side and comforted me.

After a walk of half an hour – which seemed to be only a few minutes for me – we arrived at a fancy looking restaurant where nobles and people of high class could be seen having their supper there. It was a pleasant evening and it was very quiet. I could enjoy a perfect romantic night with my one and only Sebastian.

We found an empty table and there we sat down and waited for the waiter to come and serve us the menus. As there weren't many visitors tonight, the waiter came shortly and served us the menus. After the waiter had left and left me alone with my Sebastian, Sebastian said to me, "Rosaline, what would you like to have for dinner? Of course, I'd like to get whatever you want, nothing less than that."

I couldn't help but blush a bit. I replied, "Awww, Sebastian, you can go ahead and choose whatever you want. I'll eat what my beloved takes whatever it is."

Sebastian chuckled and replied to me, "You always look cute when you say that. Well then, how about we take some beef stew, fruits salad and cheese fondue. How do you like it?"

I smiled and replied, "Just perfect. And it can be also very romantic. But hey, where are the drinks?"

He sweat dropped and replied, "Oops. Forgot about that. Well, I'll leave the juices up to you."

I glanced at the menu and then turned to Sebastian and replied, "What about some pineapple juice?"

He nodded and then waved for the waiter to come by. He told him what we wanted and then the waiter left for the kitchen.

While we were waiting for the food, Sebastian, who was sitting across me, took hold of my hands and held them up romantically. He looked into my eyes and I blushed deeply, unable to say a word. So you are probably saying now "Wow, Rosaline looks weak and vulnerable!" Well, when I am with Sebastian, toughness and strength aren't in my mind.

He continued treated me romantically and looking into my eyes continuously, as I did. I could tell he wanted to kiss me but he couldn't, as we were in a public place. We continued gazing at each other when finally; the waiter returned and broke our romantic moment. He put down the salad and juices and then left again to fetch the other orders.

My face was still red when the waiter left. I felt a bit shy of Sebastian, unusually. After a bit of silence, the waiter soon returned with the other orders. He bowed and then left.

After we were alone again, Sebastian and I began to eat, and we talked normally. He asked me about how was Rosalind doing and how we were living. How many times would he ask me if we wanted his help, as he knows that we work for living. Rosalind took care of cooking, cleaning and household stuff while I would work as a waitress and in the same time be an ice dancer. As he was rich, he would always offer to help me and Rosalind so that we live a happy life. But both I and Rosalind refused, as we wanted to depend on ourselves.

We continued eating and soon we were done. Both of us were full that we didn't have any place for desserts, and Sebastian looked like he wanted to leave.

So we paid for the food and then we left the restaurant. Daylight was gone and only a very few people were walking around. Sebastian insisted that we go to a certain park in the south of Lessire. It was called The Park of Lovers because so many lovers were around there. When we arrived there, Sebastian led me to a large tree and made me sit under it, with him by my side. He then told me, "Close your eyes, Rosaline."

I got curious and asked, "Uhhh why should I?"

He replied, "Oh, just do it and stop being naughty."

I shrugged and closed my eyes. Few seconds later, I heard Sebastian saying,
"Well, open your eyes now."

I opened my eyes and in front of me, I saw the most beautiful emerald necklace ever. It was so brightly shining and the beautiful blue emerald in it was the loveliest thing. I blushed deeply and asked, "For whom…is this?"
He laughed and replied, "For whom could it be? For you, of course."

My eyes widened and I felt so happy, so happy to have such a kind, caring boyfriend who loves me and whom I love so much. I couldn't live without Sebastian, which is a fact.

I hugged him around his neck and happily said, "Thanks so much, Sebastian! You are totally the best!"

He smiled and replied, "It's nothing at all, my dear Rosaline. You deserve the very best, and I'll do anything I have in my power for you."

He then approached me and gently took me in his arms, kissed me passionately on the lips. I blushed, but I returned the kiss affectionately. It was one of the most romantic nights I have ever spent with Sebastian.

Last edited by Love on Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:33 pm

Awww, what a sweet chapter. And you know, I have this theory on why Rosaline had a crush on Alex. He and Sebastian may have looked a little similar? lol

Bryan: Ooohh this is great! Now I know how to romance Rosaline. Very Happy *takes notes*
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:34 pm

lol Yup, yup, perhaps that is true. Razz

And lol on Bryan. You gotta fall in love with her first in the RP. Razz
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 8:33 am

Chapter 3: Shock and Death

The next morning I woke up happily, remembering the last sweet night I've had with my Sebastian. I felt so happy and I was in a super good mood. Before Sebastian left me last night, we agreed we would meet again today at the ice hall in the afternoon before my daily dancing practice. I got washed up quickly and then changed my clothes to some….yeah, a blouse and some pants. Got anything wrong with that?

After I finished, I walked downstairs where I found Rosalind cleaning the floor. She looked a bit more tired than usual, though, and not too well.

I went to her and said, "Good morning, Rosalind. Umm, are you alright?"

She turned to me and with a hot face replied, "Good morning, Rosaline. Yeah, I am alright. Why do you ask?"

Either she was clueless that she didn't look well or that she was trying to hide it. I touched her forehead and was shocked to feel how hot she was. I immediately yelled, "Rosalind, you feel so hot! You shouldn't be working. Take a rest; it looks like you have a fever or something."

She smiled faintly and replied to me, "Oh, no, Rosaline, I am fine. I don't need any-…" Before she continues, she began to lose her balance, moving left and right. I immediately approached her and caught her just before she fell on the ground. She was out of consciousness and I panicked. "Rosalind, Rosalind! Wake up, are you alright?!" But she didn't reply as she was completely unconscious. I carried her on my back (What? I am not a weak girl!) and carried her to her bedroom. I placed her on the bed and then went to the kitchen to prepare a compass to put on her forehead. Quickly, I was done and I replaced it on Rosalind's forehead gently.

I stayed by her side for about three hours, skipping my part-time job as a waitress. But I didn't really mind as I did this for Rosalind. Soon after three hours have passed, I could see Rosalind opening her eyes innocently.

She looked upon me and quietly asked, "Um…Rosaline? What happened here?"

I smiled at her and replied, "Rosalind, you are awake. Man, I am glad. Are you ok now? You lost consciousness earlier so I carried you up here."

She put her hand on her forehead and then turned to me replying, "Oh, yeah, I am fine now I think. Awww, but I didn't prepare any breakfast and you must be starving now. I'll go and prepare some immediately."

She was about to get up to go to the kitchen when I stopped her and made her lie back down on the bed. I replied, "Oh, no, I am fine, Rosalind. I don't need to eat. Tell you what, I'll go and prepare something for you to eat."

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and prepared a ham sandwich and some salad along with orange juice for Rosalind. I wasn't very hungry myself and man, it took me quite a while to prepare that snack. I carried them in a tray and then went back upstairs to Rosalind's room. I served it for her and said, "Here you go. Taste it and tell me what you think."

She nodded and then tasted some of the sandwich. Her face immediately turned green (Huh? What's that, though?) and she ran towards the bathroom. I worried and asked, "Uhhh Rosalind, are you alright?"

She returned soon and replied, "Yeah, I am. You know, Rosaline, I am not very hungry. I don't really want to eat."

I pouted and felt a bit hurt. Although I was a waitress, my cooking skills never really were liked by anyone. But I thought we should put much mustard with ham along with pickles?

Rosalind then continued, "I feel better now so I am going to continue my work, ok? Shouldn't you go now to the ice hall?"

I stammered and replied, "Uhh yeah, that is right. Oops! I forgot, Sebastian!"

I quickly ran out of the room and went to get my dancing clothes. Once I did and put them in a bag, I ran out of the house and then ran towards the ice hall.
It wasn't very far from my house so it wasn't long before I arrived and there, I found Sebastian waiting.
I stopped in front of him and taking my breathes, I said, "Sorry for being late, Sebastian."

He smiled at me and replied, "Awww, its ok, Rosaline. What happened, though? I was worried for you."

I replied, "Rosalind got a bit ill so I had to take care of her. She is better now, though, so I could come."

Sebastian replied, "Awww, then its ok, my beloved. Anyway, shall we get inside so that you begin your wonderful dancing?"

I nodded happily and replied, "Of course! I can't wait."

We got inside together and after I changed my clothes in the fitting room, I got outside in the practice hall. There weren't many people around at all so I could have plenty of space to dance freely and have Sebastian watch me dancing comfortably.

I got outside and after wearing my skates, I got on the ice and began to run around as a start. I then began spinning and twirling slowly and gradually. I always enjoyed ice dancing and loved practicing it regularly. I then began to do some jump moves and move around left and right. I continued dancing for my beloved and for enjoying myself as much as possible.

Soon, I was done dancing. I could hear Sebastian clapping for me and he said,

"Wow, good job as always! And you looked absolutely beautiful dancing like a beautiful swan."

I blushed and replied, "Awww thanks so much, Sebastian. Ummm, I am going to change now and then we can enjoy more time together."

We spent the rest of the day together. We had lunch, we went to a concert and we even had dinner afterwards again. At last, Sebastian insisted we go to the same park again. I agreed because I loved going there with him.
When we arrived there, it was unusually quiet. There wasn't anybody and it felt a bit creepy. But Sebastian said it's better like that so we can enjoy our time freely and I happily agreed. We sat down on a bench beside each other and Sebastian embraced me romantically.

He spoke up, "I am so happy that we are together alone, Rosaline, just you and me."

I replied, "I am happy, too, Sebastian. You know, this day was one of the happiest in my life. We had so much fun and I really love you."

He smiled at me and replied, "I love you, too, Rosaline, more than anything. You know, if it wasn't that we were a bit too young, I could have asked your hand for marriage. But oh well, guess we will have to wait."

I blushed deeply and embarrassed, I replied, "Oh, Sebastian! Marriage? You are already thinking too far, eh?"

He chuckled and replied, "And what's wrong with that? I mean, every couple ends up married, am I right?"

I laughed and replied, "Yup, I suppose so but we need to be patient. We are too young for that, I think."

He smiled and was about to approach me to kiss me when suddenly, an arrow flew and hit Sebastian just in his back and he collapsed in my arms. I was shocked and for a second, I was speechless, unable to move. But seeing Sebastian in pain, I screamed and held him tightly in my arms, tears beginning to form in my eyes.

Just then, more arrows began to fly through. An arrow hit me in my arm and I screamed in pain as the blood began to flow down. I quickly snatched the arrow out of my arrow and it blooded so hard. But my injury, even though it was serious, wasn't as serious as Sebastian's. Another arrow hit him in his back and he yelled in pain.

As much as my pain was deep, as much it hurt, as much as the blood was flowing down my arm, nothing mattered to me as much as Sebastian mattered to me. He was bleeding so much and I was wet in blood because of it. The tears were trickling down my cheeks so hardly and I kept screaming, "Sebastian, Sebastian, Sebastian!" over and over. His eyes were closed as the blood was going more and more. I felt so scared at that moment, scared that I might lose him; I lose my Sebastian, my love. As much as I was wondering who could do that with us, I didn't care as much as I cared about how was Sebastian.

His eyes began to open slowly and softly. He looked upon me as some blood poured out of his mouth, perhaps because of the injury in his back. I was covered in blood as well but I couldn't feel any pain but pain for my beloved dying in my arms. No, what did I say? Sebastian wouldn't die!

He managed to reach out and touch my cheek and slowly began to say, "R- Rosaline…"

I put my hand on his and tearfully replied, "Sebastian! Please, please hold on!" I turned left and right and began to call for help. But almost no one was around. It was empty, so empty that I almost lost hope.

He continued, "It…it's no use. Rosaline…it looks like….like this is….the end."

I shook my heard hardly and yelled, "No, Sebastian! Don't say that, my love, don't say that! You will be alright, I promise you! Anybody, help, help!" I again began to desperately yell for help. But Sebastian went on,

"Rosaline…please…please listen to me. I- I….I don't have much time…left. Rosaline…from the moment I set my eyes on you….I fell in love with you. You…you showed me what love truly…is. I was rich and…I had….everything I asked…for. But I have…never felt love. I….I must thank you…before I leave….for the…great feeling…you…made…me…feel. I…I…I love you…Rosaline."

His eyes then closed rapidly and his hand fell on the floor. He was breathless, his heart stopped and my eyes widened in shock. I held his hand upwards and made it touch my cheek so that I feel it. I, in shock said,

"Sebastian….no, you…you must be kidding me. Sebastian, open your eyes, open them! Sebastian, wake up! Wake up!" I shook him left and right crazily. I didn't see anything but him at that moment. I only saw him and nothing more. I kept shaking him and yelling. "Sebastian, Sebastian!" but it was hopeless. His body was lifeless and I couldn't feel his heart anymore. I could only know conclude one thing…Sebastian was…dead.

"SEBASTIAN!!" That was the last thing I heard. Afterwards, I began to feel dizzy, my images became blurry and I couldn't feel anything. I collapsed unconscious by my beloved's side, blood covering us both.

Putting a note here, Rosaline's cooking is HORRIBLE. Razz

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:36 am

Awww, poor Rosaline. Man, my heart just cries out for her. Sad

I am curious as to who attacked Sebastian and why. There might be a reason behind that.

Bryan: No, my Rosaline! How could she suffer like that? Sad
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:28 am

Ahh Sebastian's death might be explained later in other chapters.

For Bryan: You haven't seen anything yet. O_O
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:38 am

Chapter 4: My pain and Rosalind's

I felt I was drowning in darkness, totally blinded. I couldn't hear nor see. My heart was completely darkened. I couldn't remember anything nor feel anything. All I could see was…blackness and darkness.

Slowly, I began to hear sounds. I heard the sound of a familiar female voice…it was Rosalind. I gradually began to open my eyes and see the light. The first thing I saw was Rosalind, looking worriedly at me, wearing black clothes. Once she saw me awake, she smiled although there were tears in her eyes and traces on her face. She looked like she has been crying for sometime but looked relieved when she saw me.

"Rosaline!" She shouted happily and hugged me gently, although I could hardly feel it. "Oh, thank god! I was so worried. You are awake!"

I began to look around me. I noticed I was wearing green clothes and I was in a hospital room. My images and memory were both blurry but I could manage to see somehow.

I slowly and with a low voice said, "What…what happened? Why…why am I here?"

Rosalind replied, "Someone found you and Sebastian unconscious on the ground covered in blood somewhere in The Park of Lovers at night. He immediately helped to get you here in hospital. It looked like you have lost much of blood but thankfully not all. You have been sleeping for two days and I have been so worried. Oh, don't ever scare me like that again!"

I began to become more alert as Rosalind mentioned Sebastian. I almost got up yelling, "Sebastian! What happened to Sebastian!? He survived, didn't he? He is alright, isn't he? He is just in another room resting…isn't he?"

Rosalind's face turned from a relieved one to a very sad one. She hung her face down and looked away from me, tears in her eyes.
My heart almost stopped for a second. I got really scared and frightened. I held Rosalind's shoulders and shook her crazily. I yelled, "Why are you silent?! Answer me, is Sebastian alright?! His condition isn't very serious, is it? And why…why are you wearing these black clothes…? Rosalind…please, please answer me."

Tears were forming in my eyes as well. I was scared that something horrible has happened to Sebastian. Rosalind didn't turn to look at me and in whispers she replied,

"When…when that man got you and Sebastian here, they were able to save you, Rosaline, because your injury wasn't very dangerous. You did lose much blood but not to the degree of death. But…but Sebastian….Sebastian…"

She was hesitant to continue but I was running impatient. If Rosalind wouldn't have continued, I would have died of worry. I shook her more and yelled, "What?! Sebastian! What happened to Sebastian?!"

She turned to look at me with a serious look and replied, "Rosaline, I am sorry. When Sebastian got to the hospital, he…he was already dead."

My hands fell light and they slowly slipped of Rosalind's shoulders. I could feel myself getting dizzier and dizzier in shock but Rosalind quickly held me close to her. I felt so much pain and hurt at that moment. Could it be possible…was it true…that my Sebastian, my life, my love, has passed away? No, I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe that I've lost the most precious thing to me in this world. My tears fell so fast and deep yet I couldn't feel them on my face; I couldn't feel anything. My heart was almost stopped already and my vision blacked out. I could hear, however, Rosalind screaming my name, for I probably passed out of the shock.

A week passed since that happened. Sebastian's funeral was arranged and done, and I attended it. I always wore black and I refused to get it off. Although it has been more than three days since Sebastian's death and I could get the black clothes off, I refused. My heart ached so much and I couldn't forget my Sebastian so easily. I would wear black forever, which I've vowed. Even if I ever wear anything else, blackness must be always included. I even stopped ice dancing and working as a waitress. I almost was in my bedroom all day, crying for my dead beloved. At night, I would go and visit his gravestone everyday. None would I forget.

One day, everything changed. My misery increased and my pain became harder. Want to know? Read on.

Rosalind was cleaning the living room and I surprisingly, came down. It was about a month since Sebastian died. I could see Rosalind smiling at me and then said, "Rosaline! I am so happy to see you downstairs. I'll go and prepare something for you to eat immediately."

I quietly said, "Um, Rosalind, its ok. I don't really need anything to eat. I- I am going to the graveyard."

Rosalind's face saddened and gently replied, "Ummm, ok. But…please come back soon, alright?"

I rather coldly replied, "I can't really promise you that."

She smiled a sad smile and was about to reply back to me when suddenly, she screamed in pain and fell down on the ground. I panicked and quickly ran to her, holding her in my arms.

"Rosalind! Oh no, what's the matter now? Are you alright? Can you hear me?" She hasn't passed out yet so I asked.

She slowly replied, "I- I don't know. I…I feel so much pain."

I quickly remembered something. Our birthday – mine and Rosalind's – wasn't very far away. I remembered that our mother – before she passes away, that is – has told us about that Rosalind, each ten years since her 4th year of birth must do her rituals and sacrifice some of her powers to stay alive. Unlike me, Rosalind was a human and she couldn't take in much power so she had to sacrifice.

"Rosalind, could it be the…rituals?"

Sorry for the short update but I wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger and to umm...leave Greg in suspense. XD

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:05 pm

Ooohh I love the suspense. I'm guessing that we'll find out soon how Rosaline was sacrificed. At least this explains why Rosaline always wears black now. Wink

Bryan: Awww, my Rosaline. She didn't deserve to suffer like that. Sad

Greg: Man, I hope Rosalind will be all right. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:09 pm

Chapter 5: I am sacrificed

Even though I was still in my depressed state, it didn't prevent me from worrying about Rosalind. After all, we didn't have anyone except each other. It's true that our father was alive and well but he was always busy teaching magic to his students in his temple. He was very kind to us and always helped us when we needed. But our mother's death devastated him as he loved her very much. We could understand, though.

When I asked Rosalind about the rituals, she faintly stared at me for a while. She then whispered, "The- the rituals? Do you think that is why I am feeling this pain?"

I nodded to her and replied, "Our birthday isn't very far, is it? This explains it. Maybe you should do your rituals, Rosalind."

Her face was still faint and tired and I was still worried for her. Her face looked worried as well and she replied, "But…but I have never done it before. Mum told us how to do it but…I am afraid to make a mistake or something."

I smiled a bit warmly at her to comfort her and replied, "Don't worry about it. Mum gave us the spell book and the instructions before. She told us how to do it so we can go through it. Come on now, Rosalind."

She was still a bit hesitant at first but soon enough, she returned the smile and replied, "Alright then. But ummm, when will I begin doing the rituals?"

I immediately replied, "Now, of course. Your condition doesn't seem to be the one that waits for anytime longer."

She nodded innocently to me and replied, "Ok then. I- I'll go and get the spell book then."

I shook my head and replied, "Oh no, you won't. I'll go and get it myself. You rest here until I return."

I helped her up and made her lay down on the sofa. I then went up to Rosalind's room and there, I searched for the spell book. It took me a while before I could find it but I finally did. It was a bit dusty, perhaps for leaving them for so long without using. I fetched it and then walked downstairs back to Rosalind. She was still lying down on the sofa, not looking too well.

I knelt down by her side and said, "Rosalind, I got the book. We can begin your rituals now."

She nodded faintly to me and replied, "Um, alright then."

She slowly got up and I helped her to stand up. She was a bit weak at first but soon she was all balanced. We went to the cellar where we agreed that Rosalind should do her rituals there.

When we arrived, I opened the spell book and began to guide Rosalind.

"So shall we begin? According to the instructions here, the first step is to stand in the middle of the room. Go ahead."

She nodded and did as I said. She stood just in the middle of the room and then waited for me to continue.

"Ok. Now go ahead and use any magic your heart desires and chant these spell words in your mind."

I handed her a paper that had lots of chants on. It was the rituals chants, so don't ask.

She took the paper and then a bit hesitatingly began to chant them. There was soon a green circle around Rosalind that was beginning to glow brightly. Seeing as how it was working, I shouted, "Now use the spell your heart desires, Rosalind!"

She closed her eyes and then I could see her quietly using the spell her heart desires– which of course I had no idea about. But suddenly, I began to see a brightly glowing blue circle around me also. But it was so much brighter and the light was almost blinding me.

"W-What is going on?!"

I thought Rosalind would hear me but obviously, she was withdrawn into her rituals. I tried to get away from the light circle but something blocked me. It was so strong that even I couldn't get out. I thought that it was part of Rosalind's rituals and that it would end soon but actually, it didn't. The light began to glow more and more that I was almost seeing nothing but blue light. I suddenly heard Rosalind's voice,

"Rosaline! W-What's going on!? What's this around you!?" She tried to get to me but she fell down on her back. I couldn't see her however nor could I see anything! I began to feel heat around my body and some pain also. I felt myself falling to my knees, unable to stand up. I let out a scream of pain and after that, I heard no more and saw no more.

When I woke up, I couldn't see Rosalind or anyone around. I wasn't actually in the cellar anymore. I was in a dark cave that was very cold, too. I felt a bit dizzy at first and then I wrapped my arms around myself, feeling really cold. I didn't know where I was and what the heck happened? I felt lost and confused. Did that happen because of the rituals? Did Rosalind…sacrifice me?

Last edited by Love on Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 2:14 am

Aww, poor Rosaline. I feel so sad for her. Sad

Bryan: Yup, I agree with phoenix there. My poor Rosaline. Sad
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:33 pm

Chapter 6: Memories and Dreams

I stood up and tried to be strong enough to hold on. I felt so weak and tired even though I was alright back there at the cellar. I walked slowly, still wrapping my arms around myself trying to warm myself up. I couldn't see an exit to the cave at all. In fact, I couldn't see anything. It was so dark and my images were blurry and not very clear. I continued walking on, struggling through the coldness and tiredness to find an exit and know where I could be. But the exit wasn't to be found at all. Even though I kept walking for long, it seemed as if I was walking in an endless way.

After a really long time of walking – perhaps two hours or more – I eventually got really tired to the point where I fell on the ground, unable to go on. My head felt so heavy and I had a terrible headache. It was so sharp and it badly hurt. Not only that, but my blurry images couldn't be cleared. I hardly saw anything. Being so tired and weak, even though I am supposed to be strong and tough, I closed my eyes and decided to rest a bit and not push myself. But before I knew it, I fell fast asleep, having many dreams.

I could see myself with the love of my life again. He still had those same yellow peaceful eyes, that brown hair and that lovely smile. I couldn't believe myself. How could I see my love Sebastian again? He is dead, is he not? Or…or is he still alive? I wasn't to believe it. But he took me in his arms, kissed me delicately on the lips, and embraced me as he always would. How could I not believe it then? My eyes teared up and I cried so many tears, tears of happiness because I could see my love again. Because I could gaze into his eyes, hug him and kiss him again. I felt so happy as if it was all real. But suddenly, that happy moment I was enjoying changed into a horrible nightmare. I suddenly saw a large bloody stain on Sebastian's back and he collapsed into my arms, dying. I saw all of it again, Sebastian being covered in blood, dying in my arms, saying 'I love you' and murmuring my name as the last word on his lips before he passes away. Me being in tears, crying for him…all of it, I saw all of it again!

Back at the real world, although I was still sleeping soundly, the tears trickling down my cheeks were real. They were so deep and came from the bottom of my heart. I loved my Sebastian very much, why was he taken from me?

Then, I could see myself dressed in my unchangeable black clothes, standing by my beloved's gravestone. I was bowing, crying and holding the emerald necklace my love gave me before he dies. It was that day…before the funeral.

"Sebastian…my Sebastian…" I heard myself saying. "I am sorry."

There were so many tears on my face, tears that could not be erased easily. I was hurting a lot and paining.

"My love Sebastian, I am so sorry. I am so sorry that…that you died and left me. I still love you with every part of my heart, my body, my life! I can never forget you, my Sebastian."

My tears didn't stop. I continued my romantic love words to my dead Sebastian,

"Sebastian, I promise you that as long as I live, I shall never love any being but you. My heart belongs to you and only to you. No one…no one can ever take it from you, my love, even if you are in another world. I promise you, my Sebastian, that my heart shall not be captured except by your love. I shall never love any man after you, my dear Sebastian, that…I vow to you…forever."

Although I looked calm and serene at that moment, my calm manners suddenly changed. I fell down on his grave and began to cry even heavier.

"Sebastian! Why did you die and leave me alone in this world?! Why didn't you stay by my side!?! Why did they kill you! You were an angel, a beautiful angel walking on earth. You never hurt anyone. Why did they kill you!? Why couldn't it be me who dies?! Why couldn't it be ME?!"

I kept curling up here and there, annoyed and hurt more and more by those nightmares. The tears as they trickled down my face in the dream trickled down my face in real. I felt so much hurt and pain. I woke up rapidly and suddenly from those nightmares. My face was all wet of tears and I was all covered in dust because I slept on the ground. My hair was totally messed and I looked dreadful. But I didn't care. All I cared about…all what was in my mind was…Sebastian.

All of a sudden, I heard some footsteps. I stood up quickly and although I was half scared, bravely, I yelled,

"Who- who's there!?"

Out of the darkness came out a green-haired man, one who wore blue sorcerer clothes.

"Who are you?!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:06 pm

Yays! Another new chapter. I look forward to reading more and Love, you're a great writer. It would be wonderful if you can pursue a writing career. Very Happy

And now I'll let Bryan and Alex give commentary. Wink

Bryan: Awww, my Rosaline. I feel so bad for you but I want to love you so much. Sad

Alex: Ahhkkk, I know who that guy is at the end of this chapter. I still don't like him. -_-

Well, you know how Alex is. Razz
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:12 am

Awww thanks so much, phoenix. I guess writing is just a hobby of mine. ^^

And I see Alex has guessed who's the guy at the end of the chapter. Meh, you do have reasons not to like him. Razz
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:24 pm

Chapter 7: Could it be...?

The man had short greenish hair and blue sorcerer clothes. He looked very calm, and looked at me very serenely. I felt somewhat scared at first, and I backed out a bit. He kept approaching me and I kept backing out until I hit the wall by my back. I didn't know where to go anymore and he just kept approaching me. Gathering some courage to speak, I yelled,

"Answer me! Who are you?! W-What do you want from me?!"

He kept approaching me until he was very close to me- very close that he could touch me. He knelt down and gently smiled at me. But somewhat, I felt weird. He kept looking into my eyes and for some reason, I looked back into them. He had deep beautiful green eyes that I kept gazing to. I kept staring into them and then I began to feel somewhat dizzy. Perhaps I looked into them for too much? I didn't know. He then got up and woke me up from my dizziness. He quietly said,

"Rosaline, isn't it?"

His voice was gentle and familiar. For some reason, his voice sounded a bit like…Rosalind's voice but one of a male. But I was confused. How could he know my name if I didn't even know him?

"H-How do you know my name? I don't even know who you are."

He chuckled so normally and replied, "It doesn't really matter how I know it as long as I do. Say Rosaline, what got you here?"

I didn't know why did I reply but quietly I said, "I- I don't know. My sister was just trying to perform her rituals and…"

He interrupted me saying, "Your sister, Rosalind?"

I was astonished that he knew even Rosalind's name. I yelled at him, "How do you know Rosalind's name? Who the heck are you?!"

He smiled and replied, "My name is Zak. If you are wondering why I know you and your sister, then it's simply because I do."

I was losing my patience already. That guy kept saying what looked like mysteries. And I could not stand that he knew our names – mine and Rosalind's – and didn't tell me how could he.

I replied angrily at him, "How the heck can you?! I mean, I don't know who you are and where you come from. You just showed up out of nowhere for god's sake!"

His gentle smile and kind eyes suddenly turned into ones of coldness and anger. He asked very coldly,

"Where's that anger and coldness in your heart? Where's the…darkness?"

I was surprised at his questions. What does he mean by anger, coldness and darkness?

I stayed silent and he continued, "Don't you feel angry because…Rosalind has sacrificed you?"

My eyes widened hardly as he said his last words. Rosalind sacrificed me? Who the heck said that?!

"Hah! Like I will believe you! Rosalind can never do such a thing. Plus, how do you know about her rituals?"

He smiled and replied, "Let's say I know. Aren't you angry that your sister threw you away like that, not caring with all of what you have done for her?"

I shook my head crazily and I yelled, "Why the heck are you saying that?! Rosalind wouldn't do such a thing!"

He coldly replied, "How do you know that? Figures and shapes aren't everything. Your sister may seem kind and sweet, but is that really what her heart looks like?"

I thought about he said for a second. Could Rosalind really do such a thing? No, her gentle eyes and sweet smile; how could her heart be one of darkness with those sweet qualities?

I doubted that Zak would be right about Rosalind. I mean, why would I trust him? He may know our names but…

"How do you know that Rosalind would sacrifice me? Rosalind can never do such a thing. We are sisters, we have gone through everything together…she can never hurt me. W-We love each other."

He turned away with his cloak and replied, "There is no such thing like love. Your sister has sacrificed you, don't you see? She played her game from the very beginning to trick you. She pretended to be sick and ill to concern you. But after that, when she did her rituals, that's how you ended up like."

I thought about what he said for a second. Rosalind really seemed ill that time but…was he right? Would Rosalind really do that…? She did her rituals to save herself but she didn't care about what would happen. Wait a second! I remember now.

Stand in middle. Chant your words. Use your magic. Sacrifice for your life.

'Sacrifice for your life'?! So Rosalind really sacrificed me. How could she? How could she forget everything that was between us? How could she?!

I quietly murmured, "Sacrifice for your life…"

I could hear Zak say, "That's right. Remember those words? It's simple and very clear. Rosalind did sacrifice you. "

Tears formed deeply in my eyes and trickled down my cheek. Rosalind…how could she? Why would she do that to me? I never hurt her. I always tried to be gentle. True that I would sometimes be harsh and mean towards her but we would always make up. Why, Rosalind, why?

It was a moment of silence. Zak didn't say anything neither did I. However, the silence was broken when Zak said,
"That darkness in your heart will grow by time. For now, you must go through your tests."

I looked up at him and asked, "Tests…?"

He nodded and replied, "Those tests will prepare you enough for revenge. The darkness and anger inside you will grow. You shall suffer, but not for too long. Remember one thing, there is no such thing like…love."

He approached me and suddenly, I felt so dizzy that I passed out. I fell unconscious on the ground and he disappeared, gone and with him gone all of my questions. He had left me unconscious, confused, puzzled but most importantly…heart broken. Rosalind…why did you do that?

I am sorry if this chapter seemed ummm weird. I don't know if it made sense, actually. I was finishing MKR manga and I wasn't really focusing so sorry. ^^;

And who the heck will focus when Eagle is there? Very Happy

Rosalind: I didn't do that, Rosaline! I didn't do that! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:05 pm

lol on the Eagle comment. Laughing

So time to comment on this chapter. I knew it would be Zak and man, Alex has something to say but he'll have to wait until I'm done. lol I'm wondering, too, how Zak could know about Rosalind and Rosaline but they (I assume Rosalind doesn't know, either) don't know him. Unless Andra told him? Just curious and all. Smile

Now time for Alex and Bryan to comment:

Alex: I knew it was him! How dare he say that there's no such thing as love. Meh... -_-

Bryan: Awww, don't give up on love, my Rosaline! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:17 am

lol

Yup, Andra did tell Zak about Rosaline and Rosalind. But as they never knew they had a brother, they couldn't really know him.

(Hmm, I thought Greg would comment to fend for Rosalind, though. Razz)

And hmmm, I am wondering whether to give some huge spoiler here. I'll leave it for voting. Razz
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:32 pm

Ahh I see. Greg wants to say something. Wink

Greg: My Rosalind! I know you're innocent. And how dare that Zak say such horrible things about my love.

Looks like Greg doesn't like Zak as well. Razz

Oooh and I love spoilers. Very Happy

Alex: Spoiler, please. ^^

Bryan: Me, too. Smile

Greg: Me, three. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:01 am

lol Alright but I know this is one huge spoiler. Razz

*coughs and makes sure Rosaline isn't around*

The one who killed Sebastian is...

Spoiler:

*flees*
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:34 am

O_O Man, I saw that spoiler and that was my reaction. And I'm looking over at Alex and it just confirms everything that he thought about you-know-who. lol

Anyway, can't wait to read the next chapter and now I'll be curious to know the why Sebastian was killed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:49 am

Hmmm I wonder if there actually will be something in the chapters that tells why. lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:01 am

Shortest update of all...sorry. (And *cough* most disgusting also.)

Chapter 8: Suffering all alone

It took a long time before I could open my eyes again. I felt a sharp headache and a bad pain in almost all of my body. For sometime, I felt dizzy and heavy minded. But I soon got back my composure. I stood up and still having that bad headache, I began to walk slowly in these dark, cold caves. I remembered that man but I couldn't see him anywhere. Was it all a dream? But here I am, in this weird cave suffering of coldness, pain, heartbreak and…hunger. I realized I was actually hungry. Of course, I haven't had anything to eat and all this walking made me hungry. But how the heck can I get some food to eat in this cold cave? I doubted that there will be any restaurants around.

And so, I continued walking on. My mind was focusing on one thing. Rosalind, how could she do this to her sister? How could she sacrifice me to live her life? We were always sisters, we stood by each other's side and we helped each other always. How could she betray me like that? Her sweet smile and her gentle eyes…was it all a trick?

The thoughts couldn't really leave my mind. I was horribly heart broken. I wanted to cry but for some reason, the tears didn't want to come out. Was it like my heart was telling me it's pointless to cry over something that nothing can be done about? I felt so. But I still couldn't get those thoughts of my mind.

After some time of walking, I could see some light there. It was the opening of the cave! Finally, some light, some life! The hope that I was going to find someone around soon gave me some strength to run there to the opening of the cave. At least I would know where I was.

But my hope was destroyed when I got there. The sun rays weren't very strong because as it seemed, it was a very deep forest and it didn't look like it was close to a town or something. That meant one thing. God, more walking.

I sighed and then began walking again, this time going nowhere in particular. I was just wandering around, hoping that I would find a town nearby.

I walked for a really long time that at last, I got a bit dizzy and collapsed under a tree. No, I didn't lose consciousness but I was more like very tired. I was darn so hungry and so cold, for the weather wasn't one that is very warm. I wondered why, though, since when I was in Lessire, it wasn't very cold. It was warm almost all day although it might get a bit chilly at night. Where the heck was I?

I sat down there for about 15 minutes, taking my breathes. Suddenly though, I heard some faint sound. I looked downside me and I saw a small cockroach approaching me. Now I wasn't scared or disgusted but a memory of Rosalind immediately floated through my mind.

It was a day before my Sebastian passed away. At that time, I had just come back from a date with my beloved. When I entered my home, I heard a scream from Rosalind. I quickly ran to the kitchen where she was and there, I saw her standing on a chair with a little cockroach running around her on the ground.

"Cockroach!" She was screaming as she was pointing at it. "Rosaline, please help me! It is a cockroach!"

I sweat dropped and replied, "Ahh Rosalind, there is no need for all this. It is just a small cockroach."

She cried and replied, "Oh, but it is an ugly cockroach! And it is so disgusting! Man, Rosaline, please help!"

I simply shook my head and then went to move the cockroach away from her, half-laughing.

I couldn't help but smile at that memory. It was one of perhaps the funniest things that happened. But Rosalind had turned against me now…why?

But seeing that cockroach and remembering my hunger, a strange thought went through my mind. I wanted to eat so badly but I had nothing to eat. And seeing that cockroach…I felt like my hands were going to touch it or something although I tried hardly to stop myself. However, I couldn't. Man, I was darn so hungry. After a moment of hesitation, I gulped and then took the cockroach in my hands, put it in my mouth and swallowed it. Man, how horrible it tasted! I felt like puking but at least it was something to feed me. But man…that taste of that little insect moving on my tongue…YUCKIES!

Last edited by Love on Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:21 pm

Ewww, you were right. This was a gross chapter. Shocked And awww, poor Rosaline. Man, now I can see why Alex can't stand Zak. Zak made Rosaline think that Rosalind betrayed here. What a jerk. -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lost Devil - Novel
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next