Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 6:43 am

(Bryan to Rosaline: Ok then. ^^ *wraps the safety belt around his waist, places a stake at the foot of the mountain, and then uses the rope to start climbing up the mountain*)

(Alex to Nerine: Yum! It's good. How's your food, darling? ^^)

(Greg to Rosalind: Sounds perfect to me and you can be my lovely nurse.)

(phoenix to Love: Oo? You mean whipgirl was that scary? Uhh how much damage did she cause? Other than what she did to Greg, that is. O_O)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 6:47 am

(Rosaline to Bryan: *does the same for herself and starts climbing after Bryan*)

(Nerine to Alex: *tastes her food* Yummy, it's really great. ^^)

(Rosalind to Greg: *blushes and leans in to kiss Greg*)

(Love to phoenix: Ahh well, she did fight Rosalind but no one was hurt.)
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 6:51 am

(Bryan to Rosaline: *continues climbing up the mountain and checks on Rosaline to see how she's doing*)

(Alex to Nerine: Yup, yup. I'm glad we came here. ^^)

(Greg to Rosalind: *begins to kiss his wife*)

(phoenix to Love: O_O I see. Well, I'm glad that no one else was hurt.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 9:44 am

(Rosaline to Bryan: *is climbing the mountain* You know, there is no need for you to keep looking at me like that. I assure you, I won't fall.)

(Nerine to Alex: Hey, of course you are. I chose this restaurant after all, didn't I? *winks at Alex*)

(Rosalind to Greg: *kisses Greg as sweetly as ever*)

(Love to phoenix: You know, I somewhat regret asking you for whipgirl to be unleashed. O_O)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 11:26 pm

(Bryan to Rosaline: Oh ok. I just wouldn't want my beautiful wife to get too behind, you know? *winks at Rosaline and then continues going up the mountain*)

(Alex to Nerine: But of course. My beautiful one always knows the best. ^^)

(Greg to Rosalind: *continues kissing Rosalind for a while and then breaks off the kiss* So let's go home, my love, and then we can have our alone time together.)

(phoenix to Love: Oo? Why's that? whipgirl didn't hurt you in any way, did she? O_O)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 4:48 am

(Rosaline to Bryan: *rolls eyes and then continues climbing but then accidentally slips*)

(Nerine: ^^)

(Rosalind to Greg: Yup, let me help you. *helps Greg up and puts his arm on her shoulder*)

(Love to phoenix: Uhhh nooo but she kind of creeped me out. O_O)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 5:08 am

(Bryan to Rosaline: *sees that Rosaline has slipped and immediately hops down to her quickly and grabs her by the waist before she falls* Are you ok, my love? For a moment there, I thought I had lost you. *holds Rosaline close to him*)

(Alex to Nerine: So after dinner, would you like some dessert? ^^)

(Greg to Rosalind: *gratefully accepts the help and leans on Rosalind for support so they can go home together*)

(phoenix to Love: Oo? How exactly?)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 7:45 am

(Rosaline to Bryan: *blushes in embarrassment* For a moment there I said I won't fall and then I slipped. *sighs*)

(Nerine to Alex: If you would like, I'd like, too. ^^)

(Rosalind to Greg: *leads the way to their house, still holding to Greg* Are you feeling better, honey?)

(Love to phoenix: You know, she kept using her whip and smacking Greg and causing him all those bruises. Man, I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. O_O)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:53 pm

(Bryan to Rosaline: Awww, it's ok, honey. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. I was so afraid of losing my beautiful one for a moment there, though. Tell you what-why don't you hang on to me and I'll climb the rest of the way?)

(Alex to Nerine: Yup, I always love dessert. ^^ *calls for a waiter to bring a dessert menu; waiter comes with a dessert menu and then leaves* So what would you like, darling?)

(Greg to Rosalind: *hangs on to Rosalind for support while she leads the way to the house* Yup, I'm a little better. I should lie down in bed a bit when we get home. I hope that's ok.)

(phoenix to Love: O_O I see. Well, at least I can usually control when whipgirl comes out so I don't release her very often. She's very dangerous, as you probably noticed.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:42 am

(Rosaline to Bryan: *pouts* Do you mean I am too weak to climb on my own or what? No, thanks.)

(Rosalind to Greg: Yup, it's alright. ^^ *reaches the house and helps Greg to lay on a comfortable bed in a bedroom* Now, rest here and I am going to get you something to eat.)

(Nerine to Alex: Hmm, what about some Cream Caramel? ^^)

(Love to phoenix: Whew. But hmm, you know, she was pretty nice towards me.)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:58 am

(Bryan to Rosaline: Aww, honey, I didn't mean anything like that. It's just that I wouldn't want to lose the one most important person in my life. I would be devastated forever if anything terrible happened to you. *leans in to give Rosaline a sweet, romantic kiss*)

(Greg to Rosalind: Thanks, honey. You're absolutely wonderful. ^^ *rests comfortably on the bed*)

(Alex to Nerine: Yup, sounds perfect to me. *calls for the waiter and the waiter comes; Alex orders cream caramel for both him and Nerine; waiter jots down order and then leaves*)

(phoenix to Love: Ahh that's cool. You see, whipgirl will be nice (or at least tolerant) of anyone who is my friend. Anyone who is my enemy-now that's a bit different. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:12 am

(Rosaline to Bryan: *was going to kiss Bryan but then she avoided the kiss* You know, this isn't really the suitable place for kissing. We are hanging here in the air, if you didn't realize.)

(Rosalind to Greg: No problem at all. Anything for my dear husband. ^^ *goes down to the kitchen to prepare some healthy food for Greg*)

(Nerine to Alex: Hmm, honey, I was wondering. After we are done having the desserts and all, do you want to go back home? We can spend sometime alone there. ^^)

(Love to phoenix: *blushes* Oooh, I see. You know, whipgirl and you remind me of Lycoris and Nerine in a way. Razz)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:17 am

(Bryan to Rosaline: *looks around* Oh yeah, I see. Razz Well, let's climb together, ok. I'll adjust the safety belt so it holds together and then we can climb side by side. Sounds good?)

(Greg to Rosalind: *waits on the bed for Rosalind to return, trying to minimize the pain as much as possible*)

(Alex to Nerine: Sure, that sounds wonderful. We can continue our celebration from there. ^^ *waiter returns with dessert for both Nerine and Alex; places them and then leaves* Ahh here's our dessert. Let's enjoy. ^^)

(phoenix to Love: lol Now that is interesting. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:20 am

(Rosaline to Bryan: *rolls eyes* Alright, just because you want it. I wouldn't want to worry my love in the honeymoon, now would I?)

(Rosalind to Greg: *returns with a tray full of delicious healthy food* Hey, honey, I am back. I got you some food and I am going to feed you myself. ^^)

(Nerine to Alex: Let me taste it. ^^ *tastes the cream caramel* Ymm, yummy.)

(Love to phoenix: Hmm, so what do you want to do now?)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:24 am

(Bryan to Rosaline: *chuckles a bit and then kisses Rosaline on the cheek* You are the most precious person to me in the world and I don't want you to ever forget it. *adjust the safety belt so both he and Rosaline are together* Ok, shall we start climbing again?)

(Greg to Rosalind: Awww, thank you, honey. I'm sure with your wonderful, loving, nursing care, I'll be better in no time. ^^)

(Alex to Nerine: *tastes his dessert* Yum, this is wonderful! You sure make wonderful choices, darling. ^^)

(phoenix to Love: Hmm I don't know. Looks like everyone is gone now. Any ideas?)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:27 am

(Rosaline to Bryan: *nods* Yup, lead the way then and I'll be right after you.)

(Rosalind to Greg: It's no problem at all, honey. ^^ *gets the food close and sits down beside Greg* Now would you like to taste my food? ^^)

(Nerine to Alex: *blushes* Thanks, honey. I am glad you liked it. ^^ *continues eating the dessert*)

(Love to phoenix: Hmm, not really. I am kind of blank now. Studied Algebra the whole day so I kind of have amnesia. Razz)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:30 am

(Bryan to Rosaline: *nods and then begins the climb up the mountain*)

(Greg to Rosalind: Yup, that would be great. *gets ready for Rosalind to give him the food*)

(Alex to Nerine: *continues eating his dessert as well*)

(phoenix to Love: lol Hmm, do you want me to send whipgirl after certain subjects that you don't like? Razz )
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:32 am

(Rosaline to Bryan: *climbs up the mountain with Bryan, being careful this time*)

(Rosalind to Greg: *feeds Greg some fried rice* Say honey, what do you think of it?)

(Nerine to Alex: *finishes eating the desserts* Are you done, dear?)

(Love to phoenix: Hmm, Arabic and Geometry, please? Man, I hate those subjects. Razz)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:37 am

(Bryan to Rosaline: *continues climbing and almost reaches the top*)

(Greg to Rosalind: *tastes the fried rice* Yum, this is wonderful. It's so delicious. ^^)

(Alex to Nerine: *finishes his dessert* Yup, I'm all done. I'll go pay for our dinner at the front. Why don't you wait here? I'll be right back. *goes to the front to pay for dinner and dessert*)

(phoenix to Love: lol Ok. Watch this neat trick. Wink *casts a spell to create whipgirl in front of her and then orders her to destroy the hated subjects Arabic and Geometry; whipgirl goes to find such subjects* Well, I didn't want to retreat back so soon so instead, I cast this spell to have whipgirl out of my body so I can still retain control of mine.

Anyway, I can certainly sympathize on Geometry. Even without whipgirl, I'd still go after it. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:41 am

(Rosaline to Bryan: *still climbing with Bryan, happy they are almost there*)

(Rosalind to Greg: Glad you like it, honey. ^^ Taste some chicken then. *feeds Greg fried chickens*)

(Nerine to Alex: *waiting for Alex*)

(Love to phoenix: lol Thanks a lot. Man, I really wish they just get rid of those two subjects. Razz)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:45 am

(Bryan to Rosaline: *finally reaches the top and waits for Rosaline*)

(Greg to Rosaline: Wow, you made fried chicken, too? This is wonderful. I'm so lucky to have a wonderful, caring wife. Very Happy)

(Alex to Nerine: *returns to Nerine* Ok, all done paying. Shall we go home together, darling?)

(phoenix to Love: lol I know how you feel at times. Wait until you get to learn some other subjects. Man, I'll probably have to send whipgirl after more of them but she says that she's been bored so she needs some action. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:48 am

(Rosaline to Bryan: *finally reaches the top with Bryan and takes her breathes* Whoa, that was hard. Or maybe I haven't climbed for a long time?)

(Rosalind to Greg: *blushes* Aww, honey, it's me who is lucky to have such a great husband like you. Now, did you like it? ^^)

(Nerine to Alex: *stands up and holds Alex's arm* Yup, let's go.)

(Love to phoenix: Are there more? O_O)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:51 am

(Bryan to Rosaline: Glad to see you made it, dear. And nope, it's not you. This mountain is particularly steep so it's harder to climb than the usual one. I know this area has some of the most challenging mountains to climb.)

(Greg to Rosalind: Yup, it was wonderful. Is there any juice? I'm a bit thirsty. ^^)

(Alex to Nerine: *holds Nerine's arm and begins to escort her home*)

(phoenix to Love: Uhh yeah, it gets worse. I was actually pretty good in math and then I found out about calculus. Man, that subject is a nightmare. O_O

Oh and I read about your Internet connection problem. Want me to send whipgirl after your Internet service provider so it behaves better? Razz )
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:56 am

(Rosaline to Bryan: Well, that's good to hear. But whew, I am glad we made it. Man, I need more practice. *rests her head on Bryan's chest*)

(Rosalind to Greg: lol Sure, dear. I have an apple juice here. ^^ *gives Greg his juice*)

(Nerine to Alex: *quietly following*)

(Love to phoenix: lol You sure whipgirl won't go after me after that? Razz)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 9:00 am

(Bryan to Rosaline: *lovingly holds Rosaline in his arms* Don't worry, dear. We'll travel the world together and there will be plenty of mountains to climb so we can practice. Let's take a look at the view. It's simply breathtaking. ^^)

(Greg to Rosalind: *takes the juice and drinks it* Thanks, dear. This is really wonderful. I'm the luckiest man in the world to be married to the most wonderful woman ever. Very Happy)

(Alex to Nerine: *reaches the front of their house* Here we are darling. *opens the door to allow Nerine to enter first*)

(phoenix to Love: lol Nah, not if I make a special request to her about it. And she's been itching for some action lately. She's been pretty irritated by some stupid people out there but I've been trying to keep her in check. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next