Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mystery of the Golden Chalice

Go down 
+2
Kinnison
phoenixgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male
Number of posts : 842
Title : Master Hunter
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:41 am

"Anyway, lets concentrate on getting to the police station now" Kinn suggested.

As he sat on the seat, he thought on what should he do next.
Back to top Go down
http://kinnsproduction.ipbfree.net
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:21 am

Elizabeth nodded silently and looked out the window, wondering how close they were to the police station. Fortunately, the cab driver drove pretty quickly and there wasn't too much traffic so before they knew it, they were in front of the police station.

The cab driver announced, "Here we are, folks. That'll be 20 dollars."
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:40 am

"I'll pay for it!" Kinn immediately hand out the 20 dollars to the driver.

After paying, Kinn opened the door and got out of the taxi.

"Miss Shofield...Here we are, now we better hurry and report everything to the police station" he said.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:42 am

After the taxi driver had been paid, he drove off in his taxi, leaving Kinn and Elizabeth outside the police station. Elizabeth turned to Kinn and replied, "Yup. We should tell them what's been going on."

Elizabeth led the way inside the police station. Once inside, they found it to be buzzing with activity. Police officers were busy taking phone calls and doing paperwork. Some of them were running out of the station on leads. Elizabeth asked a police officer walking by if the police chief was around and he nodded, pointing the way to the police chief's office.

Elizabeth turned to Kinn and said, "I guess we can go on in."
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:13 am

"I think so, you got your badge right? I believe they will understand" Kinn replied.

Kinn walked up the stairs where the police station are, he even noticed several patrol cops walking around the stations. He then noticed Shofield was still there next to the streets.

"Hurry up, Miss Shofield!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:10 am

Elizabeth ran after Kinn, trying to catch up to him. She did indeed have her badge and took it out. She hurried to catch up to Kinn and soon was at his side again.

Turning to him, Elizabeth said, "Let's head on to the police chief. I'll explain what's going on to him."

However, once they were inside the police station, Elizabeth noticed the other police officers running about. She could hear whispers of their conversation and some of them mentioned about the chalice.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:04 am

"Alright, lets go in" Kinn replied.

As they entered the building, Kinn was amazed with the environment of the large police station.

"Woah, this is amazing!" Kinn said.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:18 am

Elizabeth turned to Kinn and smiled. "Yup, this place is pretty amazing. I heard about the Vernicas police station but have never had the chance before today to see it for myself."

Elizabeth took the lead and headed towards the police chief's office. She knocked on the door and there was an answer for them to come in. She then opened the door and entered and before her, she saw an older middle aged man wearing a police chief's uniform busily doing some paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:26 am

"I think I just wait outside, Miss Shofield" Kinn decided to wait outside the office.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:30 am

Elizabeth nodded and after Kinn waited outside the office, she turned her attention back to the police chief. The police chief asked her basic information about herself, what police precinct she worked for, and other such matters. Elizabeth explained to him about herself and then she went into details about the chalice back in New Solara City being missing. The police chief perked his eyes up at the mention of the chalice and began engaging in conversation with her over the topic.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:02 pm

Kinn sat on a nearby bench while waiting for Shofield.

"Hmm, I wonder how would the police helps... I mean, the suspect is holding a magical chalice and its dangerous. It might wipe out the entire police force if it is misused..." Kinn thought.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:21 am

Elizabeth continued talking to the police chief for a while and the police chief was saying how news of the chalice had spread here. He knew of the chalice being somewhere in Vernicas and then Elizabeth asked if she would be allowed police jurisdiction here. The police chief nodded and replied that he would take care of the paperwork for it. Then Elizabeth nodded and left the chief's office.

Outside, she found Kinn sitting on a bench. She went up to him and said,

"Hey, Kinn. I just finished talking to the police chief. Have you been waiting long?"
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:30 am

"No, not really. So what did the officer say" Kinn replied.

He later added, "I wondered... will the police force able to handle the suspect? I mean, he's holding one of the most dangerous artifact in the land...!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:10 am

Elizabeth replied, "The police chief here told me that news about the chalice has already spread here. They got wind of the news that the thief was coming here. He told me that supposedly, the thief is planning on selling the chalice to the highest bidder on the black market. All the police officers here are working on the case."
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:08 am

"Okay, are there any records about black markets here in this station? Since they pretty much know the suspect's intentions of selling the chalice to the black markets, we might as well wants to know the locations" Kinn asked.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:49 am

Elizabeth replied, "Well, I suppose we could talk to some of the officers here and ask. The police chief told me that a lot of them are working on the chalice case so one of them will probably know."

She then saw a police officer passing by and waved at him to come to them, which he did. Elizabeth asked,

"Sir, I wonder if you happen to have any records of black market activity here in Vernicas. I'm Elizabeth Schofield, a police officer from Caracas City and I've been given permission by your police chief to continue my investigation here."

The police officer nodded and replied, "Ahh I believe I do have some records. Please follow me."
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:46 am

"Good one, Miss Shofield" Kinn followed the officer as well.

"Hmm, sir... How many black market exactly are there?" He asked the officer.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:50 am

The officer turned to Kinn and replied, "Off the top of my head, there are five well-known black markets here in Vernicas. But there could very well be more. Some of them are quite hidden and only the most devious criminal masterminds know of them. I'll go check my records to see what activities the black markets have been engaging in."

He then went to his desk and started searching through his folders for records of black market activity.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:13 am

"Alright thanks for the help" Kinn gladly replied.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:09 am

The officer nodded and then went back to searching his records. He was leafing through folders and such for signs of black market activity. He picked one particular folder and opened its contents. He made an interesting 'hmm' sound and then showed them to Kinn and Elizabeth.

"Here, this has some recent news about one black market. It has to do with a particular item set to be sold soon. Tomorrow night."

Elizabeth turned to Kinn and asked, "Wow, do you think the item they are talking about it is the chalice?"
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:21 am

"I'm not sure, let ask him more." Kinn replied.

He then turn to the officer and asked "Hey, do you have the address to this blackmarket? I would like to go there myself"

"Don't worry, I will be fine with my nin... sneaking technics" he added.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:24 am

The police officer looked through the folder to see if there were any records of an address and there, he found it printed on one of the documents. He handed it over to Kinn and replied,

"Yup, there is. From the looks of the address, the black market is somewhere in downtown and a dangerous part of downtown at that. Do take care if you do investigate that area."
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:13 am

"Alright, I will" Kinn replie with a content look on his face.

"Miss Shofield, what do you think? Should we go there right away" he looked at Shofield and asked.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:26 am

Elizabeth looked over at the address and replied, "Yup, definitely. And fortunately, I can blend in."

She was still wearing her civilian clothes so she wouldn't stand out.

"We should get going right away then."
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:08 am

"Me too, I'm wearing normal clothings so no one can recognize me" Kinn said.

"Lets go now, shall we" he added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystery of the Golden Chalice
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: