Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Nerine's Past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Nerine's Past - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:06 pm

Ooohh new chapter. Coolie. Smile

Alex feels bad that Nerine felt so much pain back then. And he wonders when there will be a chapter where he and Nerine meet for the first time. Razz
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:08 pm

lol That will be in one or two chapters. Don't worry Alex, it is coming soon. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 9:55 am

Chapter 13: Life in Lessire

Nerine looked around her, carefully checking the place. The room was nicely furnished and the bed she was sleeping on felt comfortable. The look on Rosalind's face gave Nerine a feeling of comfort. Something about her made her feel like she could get a friend.

"Y-Yes, I am a demon. Um, nice to meet you...Rosalind." Nerine said shyly. She felt she could trust Rosalind, but she wondered if Rosalind was really worth of this trust.

Rosalind smiled and replied, "Nice to meet you, too. Um, what's your name?"

Nerine replied, "Nerine...Nerine Forbesii."

Rosalind replied, "Oh, nice to meet you then, Nerine. Um, what happened to you there? I saw you on the ground all wounded and you didn't look well at all."

Nerine looked away from Rosalind, remembering why was she there. She remembered her parents' death and how violently were they killed. All these painful memories made her pain and tear up. She put her hands on her face and started to cry softly without replying.

Rosalind realized that Nerine was crying and quickly hugged her friendly.

"Hey, did I say something wrong? I am sorry if I did."

Nerine replied, "No, it's just that..."

She told her everything about her kingdom. How she lost her parents, Avi, Alexandra and everyone. She told her how mercilessly were they killed and how the little poor Regan looked dead. She described everything so clearly and honestly that even Rosalind started to cry as never before.

After they both calmed down, Rosalind hugged Nerine and said, "I am sorry you have been through all this. Would you like to stay with me for the time being? I can help you start a new life in Lessire and all. Most of people here and friendly. Also...would you like to be my friend?"

Nerine nodded and said that she would.

So Nerine started her new life in Lessire. Life wasn't easy, though. She worked as a maid in several houses but it was hard for her as she used to be a princess and didn't use to work. Let us mention how a day went.

Nerine went to work for some lady called Madam Charla. She didn't know how Madam Charla's personality was at all. She just wished that she could do her job well.

As soon as she arrived, Madam Charla ordered her to sweep the floors, clean the windows and do a complete cleaning for the house. She also ordered her to cook the food for dinner. Poor Nerine didn't know how to cook but she knew she wouldn't be able to say no to Madam Charla.

She started cleaning the house as Madam Charla ordered her. She got scolded many times and had to re-clean every time. At the time it was time for cooking, Nerine looked miserable. Her hair was messed, her dress was dirty and she was a bit hurt of the scolding. She did her best to cook some good food but unluckily, she couldn't. As she never cooked before, not only the kitchen got messed up for nothing, but she made horrible food.

"What the heck is this!?" Madam Charla yelled angrily as she tasted Nerine's food. "This is the worst food I have ever tasted!"

Poor Nerine stood looking down, eyes low and replied, "I- I am sorry, miss. I didn't how to cook but-..." Before she could continue, Nerine got a harsh slap from Madam Charla.

"Do you dare to talk back to me?! Get out of here, miserable child!" She pushed Nerine out of the house, making her fall into the mud, bursting into tears. Nerine worked hard to clean the house well and cook well and in the end, she got nothing. No money, no food, nothing.

Most of days were like that for her, miserably treated by the house holders.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:48 pm

Awww, poor Nerine. Alex and I cried after reading this chapter. Sad

But Alex says that after he and Nerine are married, she'll never have to lift a finger for anyone again. Wink
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:52 am

Since Alex wanted a new chapter, he will get one. Wink

Chapter 14: Life getting better

As the days passed, Rosalind and Nerine soon became best of friends. Rosalind told Nerine about her past and her family. She told her about her mother who died in a fire accident and her sister who died because of Rosalind's mistake. When Rosalind was sad about it, Nerine was always there to comfort her. And when Nerine felt sad about losing her family, Rosalind always comforted her in return.

Rosalind also taught Nerine how to cook and clean and in sometime, Nerine became a very good cook and house holder. Although she was a princess before, she loved working and cooking. She felt that it was something new she never tried.

One day, Nerine was lying in bed, deep in thought. She remembered her family and all the things that happened to her so far. Even though it teared her from inside, Nerine knew she had to remember. Her thoughts came to the paper her mother gave her. She remembered the words well.

Side effects shall be seen. Memories shall be lost.

Those were the most part that scared Nerine. What did it mean 'side effects shall be seen'? Or 'memories shall be lost'? She was confused. But worse, she remembered what would happen if she isn't married by her 18th birthday. It would certainly mean her death.

As Nerine was so deep in thought, Rosalind knocked the door and entered. She approached Nerine and sat on the foot of the bed.

"Hey, Nerine. Thinking about what happened again?" She asked.

Nerine sat up and tidied her messed her hair then replied, "Yeah. It's hard to forget, you know."

Rosalind smiled warmly and replied, "I understand. Anyway, I have some new people to introduce to you. I am sure you will love new friends, won't you?"

Nerine wondered who could Rosalind be talking about but nodded silently. Rosalind smiled and then took Nerine's hand downstairs. There, they saw a beautiful lady with long bright brown hair. She was wearing a fancy blue dress and looked incredibly rich with jewels. There was also a guy with green hair and blue robes. He looked like a sorcerer or so and looked somewhat handsome.

Rosalind decided to speak up,

"This is Celia Duncan, the princess of Lessire. I haven't told you this yet, Nerine, but I am her bodyguard."

Celia curtsied to Nerine politely and said, "Nice to meet you, Miss Nerine."

Nerine was somewhat surprised at first. Rosalind never told her that she was a bodyguard for the princess. Is that why Rosalind was absent most of the day? And if Celia was a princess like Nerine, should she tell her? Or have Rosalind already told her?

But realizing that being silent would be rude, Nerine bowed and replied, "Pleased to meet you, Princess Celia."

Rosalind continued, "And this is Zak, her boyfriend. He is a powerful sorcerer here in Lessire's National Academy. I can tell you, he can do better than I can do."

Zak bowed and kissed Nerine's hand respectably. "Such a pleasure to meet you, my lady."

Nerine blushed and replied, "Um, pleased to meet you, sir."

As the introductions were made, Nerine, Rosalind, Celia and Zak sat down for a talk with tea. Nerine got to know them better and found out that they actually knew everything about her, thanks to Rosalind. However, Rosalind comforted Nerine that she can trust them, for they were good friends for her ever since she came to Lessire.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 11:53 pm

Yays for the new chapter! Very Happy

Alex liked it although he cringed at the part when he read about Zak. Razz
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 10:45 am

Man, Alex is going to go after me after he reads this chapter. Shocked

Chapter 15: Betrayal and Shock

Days and months passed. Nerine, Celia, Rosalind and Zak got closer and closer. Nerine felt as if she had a family now. Whenever she felt alone, she always found someone by her side to comfort her. Even though they weren't any of her real family, she felt she had two elder sisters and an elder brother.
Nerine also got a house of her own with Celia's help. Being the princess, she could help her buy a small pleasant house for comfort and happiness.
Sometimes though, Zak gave her flirty looks. He treated her a bit too nicely or a bit too sweetly. It felt as if he was flirting with her sometimes.

One day, as Nerine was doing some shopping in the town, she suddenly bumped into someone.

"Oh, excuse me, sir-...Zak?" She said as she noticed the green-haired guy in his blue robes.

He helped her up and replied, "Hey, Nerine. Good to see you."

Blushing slightly, Nerine replied, "Good to see you, too, Zak. Sorry for the bump, I should have been more careful."

Zak chuckled and replied, "Oh, no worries. I am fine by it." Then, his face turning more serious, he asked, "Nerine, would you mind if I talked to you privately somewhere?"

Nerine wondered why would Zak want to talk to her alone but she accepted.

"Oh, ok. Do you want to go to my house? We can have a good talk there."

Zak nodded and replied, "Sure. I'd love to see your house." He gazed at Nerine lovingly and it caused her to cough a bit. Then, leading the way, they soon arrived at Nerine's house.

Once they were inside, Nerine put away her shopping bags in the kitchen and came back to see Zak. Sitting down beside him, she asked,

"So Zak, what did you want to talk to me about? I have been wondering that."

Zak turned to her and looked straight into her ruby red eyes. They looked so beautiful in his opinion. In a minute, he said,

"Nerine, I love you."

Nerine was so astonished at Zak's words. She thought Zak loved Celia being her boyfriend and all. She was very surprised that he would say that he loved her. Although she was somewhat flattered, she never thought of Zak except as an elder brother to her or a friend.

Stepping a bit back, she replied, "W-What?! But...but how?!"

Zak crossed his fingers and replied quickly, "I'll show you how."

In a second, he approached her and held her tightly in his arms then approached her face even more until their lips touched and he was kissing her forcefully. Nerine, crying with tears, tried her best to free herself. Through the kiss, she felt fake love, forced love, unwanted love. She wanted to break it but Zak wouldn't let her. He kissed her for a long time in which poor Nerine was trying so hard to free herself hardly but with no use.

At last, he finally broke the kiss off. Looking into her eyes, he asked,

"Do you believe me now?"

Nerine, furiously angry, pushed him aside and yelled angrily, "How dare you! How dare you kiss me while you are in love with Celia, you liar!"

Zak grinned and replied, "Celia is not more beautiful than you are. I might have said I love her, but she is not as lovely as you are."

Nerine stepped back and yelled, "So you lied to her?! How...how could you?! I'll tell her! I'll tell her how bad are you! I'll tell her what liar are you!"

Zak, now angry, replied, "You better not, my Nerine. You don't want to regret it, now do you?"

Nerine was a bit scared of Zak now. But bravely she replied, "No way I am not going to tell her! I'll tell her, I don't care what you do then!"

Thinking to himself, Zak thought,

If Nerine told Celia, my mother's plan would fail. I have no choice.

He approached Nerine and put his hands on her shoulders then looked inside her eyes and chanted something. Nerine began to feel dizzy and to lose balance. When he was done, Nerine fell unconscious in his arms. He carried her in his arms and laid her on the sofa. Then, he went out of the house and closed the door gently as nothing has happened.

Yup, Alex is going to kill me. I better run away. O_O *runs away and hides*
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 11:09 pm

Man, Zak is such a jerk and I'm looking over at Alex and he wants to kill him even though he's already dead. Razz (So don't worry, Love. Alex isn't going after you. I wouldn't let him anyway. Wink )
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 12:45 pm

lol I wanted Zak to be the "bad guy". Razz

Chapter 16: Party of Misery

Nerine slept for two hours or more. Sleeping deeply, she had a weird dream. She dreamed that she was alone, totally alone. No one was with her. She felt as if she has lost everyone. Even her new friends left her, or disappeared. She felt as if she was drowning in darkness. Suddenly though, a man who she couldn't see his face came and rescued her. He was on a beautiful pegasus that had wide lovely wings. And then, they shared a sweet lovely kiss. Nerine wished that this dream would never end.

Although she was dreaming peacefully, she suddenly heard a knock on the door that woke her up. Her head paining, she sat up and felt some killing headache. She felt as if she has forgotten something, something important. But hearing the continuous knocks on the door, she slowly walked to the door and opened it. On the other side, she saw Rosalind.

"Hey, Nerine!" But seeing as how Nerine looked a bit pale, she quickly held to her and asked, "Hey, are you alright?"

Nerine smiled a bit faintly to Rosalind and replied, "Oh, don't worry. I am fine, just a bit tired and all. So, come in."

They both entered the house and sat on the sofa.

Rosalind spoke up, "Well, I have some cheering news."

Nerine was curious to know these news. Eager, she asked,

"Really? What are these?"

Rosalind replied, "Well, Celia told me that her father will be holding a lovely party tomorrow night and every lady in Lessire is invited. So I thought you might want to come."

Nerine felt very excited to go to that party. But then, she remembered that she has no dress suitable for going to the party.

"But...I can't go; I don't have a party dress."

Rosalind smiled and replied, "Don't worry, I can lend you one of my dresses. You can choose any one you want."

Nerine felt very grateful for Rosalind and replied, "Oh, thank you, Rosalind! I really appreciate it."

Maybe...at that party, I can find the knight of my dreams.

That night, Nerine's wardrobe had a beautiful black party dress which Rosalind lent Nerine.

The other night, Rosalind and Nerine went to that party which was held at the royal family's castle. Once they entered, Nerine was amazed at the beauty of the inside castle. There were beautiful lights everywhere and lovely carpets. There were a lot of rich people who dressed in fancy clothes.

Nerine looked around in amazement, mentoring the beautiful sights. Even the castles at the devil kingdom were not as beautiful as this.

Rosalind then told Nerine, "Well, Nerine, I will go off now. My boyfriend, Ray, is waiting over there for me. I hope you have fun." She went on to meet her boyfriend.

Nerine walked around in the party. She saw the ladies being with their gentlemen and boyfriends. Every lady looked extremely happy and flattered by the way her man is treating her. Nerine couldn't help but feel a bit jealous, wishing she had her own love, too.

The party continued on and soon it was time for dancing. The ladies went on dancing with their men and those who were single soon found a man to dance with. But poor Nerine had no luck at all. No man was interested in her being so shy. She felt so depressed that she couldn't stay. She ran out of the party out to nowhere.

Running with tears, it soon started raining. But Nerine didn't care at all. She ran and ran tears flowing down her cheeks with the rain. She finally stopped when she was tired and worn out and lent on a wall.

Why? Why does no man want me? Why does no man love me? Avi...Avi was the only man who cared for me and loved me. But he is dead, dead because of me. He died just to save me. But now...I am all alone. I have no man to protect me and become my boyfriend. I shall die at my 18th birthday as it is written. I shall never find my true love. I shall never find the knight of my dreams!
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 11:30 pm

Awww, poor Nerine. Sad

But I like the part in Nerine's dream where Alex appears. Wink

Alex is waiting for the chapter in which he and Nerine meet for the first time. Wink
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 11:32 pm

lol Yup, yup. Thought Nerine should get a premonition of Alex or something. Wink

And that chapter is coming well very soon. Wink
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 11:17 am

Chapter 17: Thugs attacking, where is the knight of my dreams?

As Nerine kept crying on the wall, suddenly, some dirty thugs surrounded her. They seemed not to care about the poor Nerine's condition or that she was deeply sad and crying. They were dressed in old dirty clothes and had knifes and staffs in their hands. When Nerine saw them, she became alarmed and scared. One of the thugs said,

"So, so, so. What do we have here? A little girl crying. Have you lost your mother, girl?"

Nerine looked at them trembling. "W-What do you want from me?"

The thugs approached Nerine a bit closer and then one of them replied, "Oh, nothing. Just all your jewels."

Nerine stepped back a bit and replied, "So you are thieves?! G-Get away from me! I won't give you anything!"

One of the thugs then quickly grabbed Nerine harshly and put his knife under her neck, threatening her. Nerine, totally scared now, replied,

"Alright, alright. I'll give you all my jewels, but please let me go."

The thug grinned and let go of Nerine. Trembling, Nerine quickly got off all her jewels except a small locket around her neck which she kept with herself. Then, she threw them to the thug who snatched them furiously.

But then, the thug noticed the locket that Nerine kept. He yelled, "Give me that locket!"

Nerine, crying with tears, "No, please. This locket is the only thing I have left from my mother. Please, please, this only!"

But the thug was merciless. He wouldn't allow Nerine to keep only her mother's locket.

"I said give me it, now!" He grabbed Nerine again.

Still, Nerine wouldn't give him the locket, as it was very precious to her.

"No, I won't! Please, please, just this little locket!"

The thug, crazily and furiously mad, slashed Nerine slightly and caused a trauma on Nerine's chest. It hurt a lot and Nerine screamed loudly. Then, he threw her to the floor.

"So, still don't want to give it to me?"

Nerine, hurting of the pain in her chest, was so angry. Suddenly, her body began to glow and before she knew it, she stood up. Then, she muttered something and white lights began to come out of her hands towards the thugs. The thugs, terrified, ran away of the scary angry girl.

Once they left, Nerine fell on the ground, totally worn out.

Where...where is that knight of my dreams? Why didn't he come and rescue me?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 11:20 pm

So it looks like Lycoris made an appearance in the chapter? Pretty cool. I'm starting to like her. Wink

Aww, poor Nerine. But Alex says that it's not his fault since he was in Devenshire at the time. Otherwise, he would have fought off those thugs. Razz
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 11:21 pm

lol on Alex. Nerine doesn't blame him anyway. Razz

And the next chappie is going to contain someone...a male. Wink
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 7:28 am

Chapter 18: Finally found the knight of my dreams

Two years passed and things changes were made since then. Celia ran away from the castle and Rosalind broke up with her boyfriend. But Nerine had nothing to do with all this. She lived by working as a maid and a waitress.

Little did she know that one day, her life would change. She didn't know that her biggest dream would come to a truth. She had no idea how happy her life will be.

Nerine was sitting in her room, drawing as she usually did. She was very talented at the art of drawing and in her free time, she always used to draw some beautiful pictures and sometimes hanged them on the walls.

Suddenly, she got a telepathic message from Rosalind.

Hey Nerine. This is me, Rosalind. Don't freak out, I am telepathically talking to you. Um, can you do me a favor? My boyfriend is here (Yes, I have a new one.) and I have a bad fever. Can you please take care of him? You know, cleaning, cooking, I don't think he can do those things; you know men. Thank you in advance.

Btw, his name is Alex.

Nerine, immediately after hearing the message, got up from her drawing and changed into her high school clothes as she looked the best in them. After that, she took her bag and got out of the house towards Rosalind's.

I wonder how does Rosalind's new boyfriend looks like. Is he handsome?

After a while of walking, Nerine finally arrived at Rosalind's house. She knocked on the door and waited for an answer. It took a while before someone replied but finally, someone answered. It was a tall and muscular guy with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Nerine gazed into his eyes for a long while, deeply affected. She felt something growing inside her eyes.

His eyes...his eyes, I can't stop looking into them. Something...something is about them.

But seeing as how rude she was this way, she finally spoke,

"Um, hi. Is this...Rosalind's house?" She asked blushing and looking down.

The guy replied, "Why yes, this is Rosalind's house. May I ask who you are?"

"Oh, excuse me, please excuse me!" Nerine said blushing more. "My name is Nerine, I am one of Rosalind's friends. She called me telepathically and told me to come to take care of someone called...Alex. Is that you, sir?"

If that's Rosalind's boyfriend, then Rosalind is so lucky!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own character Alex. It belongs to phoenixgirl, she created him. But I think she is ok with me using him. ^^
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 7:36 am

Yays! Alex and I are so happy that he's finally entered the story (well, not in a dream or anything like that lol). Very Happy

And yup, it's totally cool with me to use him. Wink
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 7:38 am

Thank you. ^^

And I guess Alex finally saw how Nerine fell in love with him. Wink
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 10:41 am

Chapter 19: Painful memory

"Hello, Nerine. It's a pleasure to meet you. Please come in." Alex moved aside so Nerine could enter.

"But I don't understand...Why would Rosalind want you to take care of me?"

"Um, thanks." Nerine entered slowly, blushing a bit. "Well, Rosalind told me that you are a man, and she doesn't
think that you can...um...take care of such things like cooking and
cleaning. Plus, you do need to rest."

And I'll be more than happy to serve you.

"Umm, I see. Well, I'm fine, really. I've
cleaned house before, having lived alone and all that. But the help
would be greatly appreciated.

Let me go upstairs and see Rosalind. I believe she's sleeping now but let me just check."

Alex left to go upstairs to check up on Rosalind.

While Alex was upstairs, Nerine put her bag down on the sofa. She saw the house all clean and it looked like Alex and Rosalind already had dinner. Everything being done, she sat down and waited for Alex to get down. All the while she was thinking,

Man, Alex is so...I don't know. There is something in his eyes...wait, why am I thinking about him?

Nerine sat for a while thinking how great Alex was. Just then, the door knocked. Nerine went to open it.

Once she opened it, she saw a brown-haired woman who looked like Rosalind although older.

"Yes, ma'am? How can I help you?" She asked.

The woman replied, "Um, sorry for asking, but is this Rosalind's house?"

At that moment, Rosalind came down the stairs. When she saw the woman at the door, she saw that she was her mother who was thought long dead. The sight was sweet of the reunite of Rosalind and her mother. But it wasn't for Nerine. Nerine remembered her mother and how furiously was she killed. She couldn't help but weep at the sad memory of her mother's death. However, she knew that her mother is gone and that nothing can bring her back now.

After sometime, the door knocked again. Nerine went up to open it and some man gave her a card saying it was for Rosalind.

When Nerine handed Rosalind the card, Rosalind rushed upstairs to tell Alex about the party invitation she just received.

Nerine almost felt jealousy that Rosalind was being so lucky. First, she had a great boyfriend. Second, she got her mother back "out of nowhere". Third, she got a party invitation for her and Alex.

Laying her head on the sofa's arm, she closed her eyes and soon fell asleep.

Man, I just realized how horrible my writing was in the past. Razz
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 12:22 am

Awww, I can't help but feel bad for Nerine. I guess at the time, it looked like everything was going Rosalind's way.

And no worries on the writing. Stuff like grammar and spelling can always be improved. Personally, I like your stories because they're very creative, more so than I can say for certain other people's storymaking skills. lol
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:29 am

Aw, thanks, phoenix. Well, here we go with another chappie.

Chapter 20: Other side is troubling me

Nerine woke up the other morning to find herself sleeping on a bed in a room. She sat up and recalled what happened yesterday. The first thing that came to her mind, though, was Alex. She remembered how great he was and how she was fond of him. But then, she realized what was she thinking and blushed in embarrassment. But she couldn't prevent herself from thinking about him.

She got up and washed her face then got out a dress from her bag and got changed up. Then, she combed her hair and got ready for the day.

She walked downstairs and found Rosalind's mother, Andra, already awaken. It seemed as if she was the first to wake up. She greeted her and helped her preparing the breakfast. A while later, Alex and Rosalind came down.

As they sat down and began to eat, Nerine began to eat slowly. Her eyes couldn't be taken off Alex, however. She hardly ate, as she was busy gazing into Alex's eyes.

Just then as Rosalind was going to stand up, she fell down on the floor in pain. Nerine, panicked, didn't know what to do. It seemed as Alex was helping Rosalind but then she lost consciousness. Her mother then told Alex to carry Rosalind quickly to the hospital as Rosalind's condition was very serious. She couldn't do anything but to follow them silently.

At the hospital, it seemed as Alex and Andra were taking good care of Rosalind and Nerine wasn't needed. Feeling somewhat disappointed and useless, she went home depressed.

At her house, Nerine sat in her room quietly on the bed hugging her knees. She kept thinking,

Forgive me, Rosalind. I have fallen in love with someone I shouldn't love. But why...why couldn't he be mine? Why couldn't he be the knight of my dreams?

At that moment, she suddenly felt deep pain. But the pain was familiar to her. It was the same pain she always felt. But this time, it felt as if there was something different. Suddenly, she heard a voice.

Having troubles thinking, eh?

Who...who are you?

Lycoris is my name, is it familiar to you?

She then remembered that her mother told her that she had a sister called Lycoris who was fused in Nerine's body. Nerine assumed that Lycoris was speaking to her.

Wait...you are my sister? Why are you here? Why are you speaking to me now?

Well, simply, I feel what you feel. I know how much you love Alex. And I am willing to help you. You want him to be yours, don't you?

I...I do, but I don't want to steal Alex from Rosalind.

Oh, and what's wrong with that? Rosalind is taking everything from you. You deserve Alex to be yours, don't you?

If Alex is happy with Rosalind, then I can't stop them.

Meh, you won't stop disagreeing with me, will you? Very well, then. I'll do everything myself.

The pain inside Nerine suddenly began to grow and then she went unconscious for some moments. When she woke up, she wasn't the same. She was the dark girl, Lycoris.

Now let's see what will Alex say about this. Razz
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:29 am

I always look forward to the new chapters and Alex does, too. Wink

I like reading how Lycoris became conscious for the first time in Nerine's body. Lycoris is an interesting character. Very Happy

And as for Alex, at first, he was like this ----> Shocked . He was like, "How could Lycoris do such a thing?" And then he quickly justified it saying that she and Nerine loved him so much and would never give up to get what she wants and Alex likes perseverance in a woman. Man, I think the guy really is lovestruck. Razz
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 11:34 am

Ok, I have a headache, I am very depressed and I feel like crying...but I have a new chapter.

Chapter 21: Love Potion dilemma

Lycoris got up and decided to visit the hospital where Rosalind, Alex and Andra are. She prepared some lunch pretending that she wanted to give it to Rosalind when secretly, she wanted to make it for Alex. She wished that he would like like her food.

She prepared some juice and some sandwiches along with some pancakes. She put them all in a picnic basket neatly and carefully. After she was done, she took the basket and went out heading to the hospital.

Walking, all Lycoris thought about was Alex. What would she do to make Alex love her? What would she do to make Alex fall out of love with Rosalind? How would she attract him? How would she get his attention?

As she walked past the market, she noticed a potions stand. She paid attention to one certain bottle that attracted her. It was written on 'Love Potion'.

Lycoris couldn't help but go to the old woman and ask her about the bottle. he old woman said that it was indeed a love potion. Thinking instantly about Alex, she asked the old woman to buy the love potion and paid then took it.

Heading towards the hospital, Lycoris thought about the love potion she bought. All she had to do was to spill it on Alex and become the first thing he sees.

At last, she got to the hospital and went towards Rosalind's room where she found Alex standing in front of it.

"Uhh, hey Alex."

"Hey, Nerine. What's going on? Rosalind is with
Patriaclos and Andra so I wanted to leave them alone for some quiet
family time."

Inside, Lycoris began to get ready for her plan. But this didn't go unknown to Nerine.

Lycoris, please, don't do it!

Why not? Don't you want Alex to be yours only?

I- I do but if Alex is happy with Rosalind, then I'm happy, too.

You are lying. I know how you feel, then stop it. I know you feel jealous whenever you see Rosalind and Alex together. I know you hate to see them happy together!

But...but I can't do that. And Rosalind won't give me any mercy if she knows that I stole Alex from her plus...I'd lose her as a friend.

So what? Rosalind is taking everything for you. She has everything. Come on now, it will be fun.

Oh, please, forgive me Rosalind!

Lycoris quickly spilled the love potion on Alex.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 11:02 pm

Awww, Love, I hope you'll feel better soon. Sad

And to comment on this latest chapter-Man, Alex is like this -----> Shocked . But still, he loves both Nerine and Lycoris. Razz
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 11:04 pm

Thanks, phoenix. But to be honest, I am no better at all today, worse actually.

But yeah, looks like Alex is lovesick again. lol
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Nerine's Past - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 10:00 am

Finally an update! Man, it has been a while. I bet kept Alex in suspense. Razz

Chapter 22: Plan Failed

The moment Nerine splashed the potion on Alex, a shiver of guiltiness ran through her body. She suddenly felt guilty. Lycoris got back inside Nerine's body for a moment and the good Nerine came back again- for a limited time.

Alex felt woozy as Nerine splashed an unusual liquid on him.

What's going on? What did Nerine do to me?

He felt dizzy and slowly lost consciousness, falling to the floor.

Nerine freaked out as Alex fell unconscious to the floor. She was afraid what did she do to him. What was in her mind? Did she really want to steal Alex from Rosalind? Was she ready to lose her best friend? But it was too late. Nerine already had splashed that potion on Alex and now she didn't know what happened. She quickly got by his side and held him in her arms.

"Alex, are you alright? Please, answer me!"

Alex couldn't wake up. He felt heavy and couldn't open his eyes.

What's going on? Rosalind...I need you.

Seeing as Alex wasn't waking up, Nerine shook him gently.

"Oh, please, wake up! I didn't mean it! Please!"

Alex felt so sleepy. He would be unconscious for quite a while.

Nerine didn't know what to do. She saw that Alex couldn't wake despite her tries. But those tries were in vain. Alex was deeply affected by that love potion and simple shaking couldn't wake him up.

What do I do now? Wait...I have an idea. It isn't good but ah...I have no choice.

She leaned over him and kissed him sweetly on the lips. But it was no kiss just for the sake of waking him up. Even though Nerine was kissing him for that, she used the chance to give him all the love deeply lodged in her heart.

Alex felt someone kiss him. Unconscious, he
thought that it was Rosalind. It felt good to have her with him, even
if he couldn't wake up.

He whispered, "Rosalind..."

Nerine couldn't help but get jealous and possessive. A part of her turned into Lycoris for a second.

"Rosalind! It's me, Nerine!" She said and couldn't help but slap him. "Stop it! You should love me now!"

Alex was confused. Why would Rosalind claim to be Nerine and slap him? All he could say was,

"Rosalind, I love you so much. My one true love."

Nerine pouted. She was jealous and annoyed.

"Rosalind, Rosalind, Rosalind! Don't you say anything else?! I am Nerine! Wake up!"

Why doesn't he love me now? I thought the love potion worked. Was it fake?

Alex was still unconscious.

Rosalind,
where are you? Something has happened and I'm afraid of waking up
because if I do, I fear that I'll forget about you and our love.

Just then, Nerine remembered something. Back when she woke up Rosalind and Alex, he told her that he would wake up if someone mentioned food. She came closer to him and whispered,

"Hey, Alex. I have a lot of food with me."

Alex heard the sound about food. Naturally, he would wake up at the mention of it but something didn't sound right to him.

I have to stay unconscious until I can be with my Rosalind again.

At that moment, Rosalind rushed out of the room. She had felt something was wrong with Alex and had come to see what's wrong. She saw Alex unconscious in Nerine's arms and quickly snatched him from her, holding him in her arms.

Nerine groaned secretly.

Why does she have to come now?! This way, Alex will fall in love with her more than he already does!

Meanwhile, Alex thought,
It's Rosalind. I know her voice. The sound is so lovely.

Slowly, Alex opened his eyes and before him was the loveliest creature he ever beheld his eyes on.

"Rosalind, my love. What happened?"

Alex thought to himself,

She is the most beautiful creature in the world. How could I ever love anyone else?

Just then, a tall woman with red hair wearing priestess robes came in. She looked as if she has just come from a long run. It was Serena, Celia's friend whom Nerine saw earlier.

"What happened here? Alex, are you ok?" She asked.

Turning to face Serena and answer her question, Alex replied,

"Yeah,
I'm all right although I don't quite know how I ended up here on the
floor and in Rosalind's arms. She must have saved me. What an angel."

Nerine had a look of guilt and disappointment on her face. It looked like her plan had failed, for Alex fell accidentally for Rosalind again. Nerine lost hope for him loving her.

Serena said,

"Ok. But I want to know what happened here. I came back to see how you all were and then I see Alex on the floor."

Seeing as she might become suspicious, Nerine to slip away quietly.

Serena noticed that Nerine tried to escape but
caught her just before she did so. She pulled Nerine away from Rosalind
and Alex so that they could talk privately. Addressing Nerine, Serena
said,

"Ok, I know something happened but I don't want to make a scene in front of Alex and Rosalind. Tell me what happened."

Freaked out that she was caught, Nerine knew there was no exit. She had to tell Serena the truth now.

"I...I used a love potion on Alex!"

It was hard for her to say what she said. She felt guilty but in the same time disappointed because she had hoped that Alex might fall for her and return her undying love.

"What?!" Serena was shocked to hear that Nerine used a love potion on Alex.

"Why would you do such a thing unless..."

Serena put a hand over her mouth, realizing what had happened.

"You wanted Alex for yourself, didn't you?" Serena looked at Nerine in an accusative manner.

Nerine nodded slowly. She felt like crying and tearing down but she knew she had no right. It was her own fault that she tried to tear Rosalind and Alex apart.

"I am sorry, but I love him so much!"

Serena sighed.

"I should be angry but
unfortunately, this doesn't come as a surprise. Alex has always been a
popular guy with the ladies although I've never thought of him as
nothing more than an older brother.

So now what do we do? I
think we should tell Rosalind what happened and then find out if
there's a cure that'll knock out the love spell that Alex is under."

Nerine was scared when Serena suggested telling Rosalind. She feared that if Rosalind found out, their long friendship would boom.

"No, please! Don't tell Rosalind! I beg you!"

"Why not? Doesn't Rosalind deserve to know in
case the effects of the potion make Alex act even weirder than he
already is? She'll wonder what's up with that."

"Please, if Rosalind knew she'll forget our friendship!"

Serena sighed.

"Ok, I won't tell Rosalind
but only because it would upset her and that would eventually upset
Alex and he's my best friend. But still, we need to do something
regarding the love spell that he's under. Where did you buy this love
potion from? Perhaps that shop has an antidote to fix this problem."

Nerine was at least relieved that Serena wouldn't tell Rosalind.

DISCLAIMER: Serena is NOT my character. She has been created by phoenixgirl so credits go to her.

ANOTHER DISCLAIMER: HALF of this chapter is written by phoenixgirl in the Adventure RP.

Done with disclaimers. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Nerine's Past - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerine's Past
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing-
Jump to: