Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 12:49 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela laid her head on Matthew's shoulder and looking at him coyly, she said,

"Heh, what if I was there and I cheered you on? You wouldn't win to get me another prize? I have a feeling I am a good motivation."

Lisianthus blushed and giggling happily, she said,

"Hehe, my cutie flatters me so. I am the luckiest woman ever."

She gazed happily at him and said, "I am so lucky to have you by my side. I don't know what I could have done otherwise. It gets really stressful at times but you're always right here."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 5:03 pm

Matthew chuckled and replied, "For you, I'd do anything.  You are worth winning any prize for."

He leaned in to give Anjela a sweet kiss on the cheek.

Ryan smiled and replied, "I'll never leave your side, beautiful.  I love you always and don't you ever forget it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 5:16 pm

Anjela smiled lovingly at Matthew and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek as well. The couple continued spending their time happily, watching the villagers as they played around and had fun throwing the mashed carrots at each other, making quite the mess but also looking very happy.

Lisianthus happily said, "I know, cutie, and I will never forget it as long as I have you by my side always."

As they continued spending time together, she looked deep in thought and said, "I am not sure whether to wait until the shapeshifter is captured and those people trying to assassinate me are found before I start chasing the captain. He needs to be brought to justice too but I might get too distracted if I go after all of them at once, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 6:44 pm

Matthew watched on happily with Anjela as the villagers continued to throw mashed carrots at each other.  He commented,

"I love places like this.  The people are warm and friendly, and you can feel a relaxed atmosphere here, you know?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  Your safety must be the highest priority, so going after the shapeshifter and the people who tried to assassinate have to be first.  That captain wants to go after Lycoris but she's safe at my place.  He won't be able to detect her there."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 3:22 am

Anjela smiled softly and nodding, she said, 

"I feel the same. It's one of the few places in the gods' world that the queen hasn't corrupted with her tyranny yet. The villagers here live in peace and solitude and away from the troubles of the capital."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, 

"He shall have a break from me for now but I will definitely make him pay for everything he did, for taking Nerine's life away. And until I can do that, I have to think of a way to keep him under my watch at least."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 5:18 am

(Got back late from work today but I'm here now.  ^^)

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "Does the queen have no interest in this village?  Is that why the people are so warm and friendly here?"

Ryan replied, "That might be difficult.  I'm sure he must be on guard now.  He won't let anyone whom he doesn't trust near him."

He furrowed his eyebrows, thinking over things.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 5:27 am

(Welcome back. ^^ I'll post when I can and all. ^^)

Anjela shook her head and replied, 

"I think it's rather than they keep away from her as much as possible, and she concentrates on larger cities, especially Cephiron. Smaller villages tend to be a little away from the sight of those in charge, so things are safer, warmer and friendlier. But people here don't like the queen all the same."

Lisianthus frowned a bit and replied, "You're right about that. It would be difficult to sneak in some soldiers between his own. He probably won't let anyone in."

She remembered something and her eyes looking curious, she said, "Helena. She was Nerine's close friend and she is his wife. But I don't get it-whose side is she really on?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 5:39 am

(Thanks and ok, cool.  I'll be gaming but I'll check in here until I go to sleep.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "I see.  Well, it's good for the people of this village that she has no interest in it.  I love the warm atmosphere of this place.  It reminds me of home."

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "I really don't know.  She seems to think the captain isn't all that bad but you got to talk to her when you had your amnesia, right?  What was your impression of her?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 5:50 am

(Okay. ^^)

Anjela smiled at Matthew and said, "I like it here too. If I were to resume living somewhere, here or Devenshire would be the perfect choice."

Lisianthus looked thoughtful and said, "Well, my judgement was a bit clouded at the time but I had the impression she was a nice girl. And that her feelings for the captain were genuine but that's what I don't get. How could she be so foolish as to love such a man?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 6:17 am

Matthew smiled in return and replied, I totally agree with you on that, my Anjela.  I'm really happy we're here.  I had no idea such a place like this exists.  It's wonderful."

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "I can think of a couple of possibilities.  Either, she sees something in him that we don't or he may have cast a spell on her to make her madly in love with him."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 6:22 am

Anjela smiled softly and the two of them continued watching the villagers as they celebrated happily. However, at one point, there were magical pods placed around the village that started illuminating, and then showed a magical picture of Anjela in her cloaked and uncloaked forms, with a 'wanted' sign and a promise of a large reward to whoever found her.

Lisianthus frowned and replied, "Then it must be the second option. That captain has nothing worthy of loving in him and anyone in the right mind would see that. He must have cursed her somehow. Poor girl. We have to save her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 6:52 am

Matthew looked alarmed as he noticed the magical signs suddenly appearing and quickly turning to Anjela, he said,

"We need to get out of here."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Well, when we can get her away, I'll try to undo any spells he may have cast on her.  She only stayed with us for a short time and it was only because that shapeshifter wanted to use her as an exchange.  But when we can get Helena free, I'll do what I can."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 4:20 pm

(Nite. ^^)

Anjela frowned and was alarmed as well as she noticed the magical signs. She groaned to herself and nodding, she said, "Let's get back to the pegasus."

She started leading the way back to where the pegasus was quickly. Meanwhile, the villagers looked at the signs and talked to each other, saying that the image was familiar, and the person in question was seen recently in their village.

Lisianthus nodded and smiling a bit at Ryan, she said,

"That would be great, cutie. Thank you. I am sure she would be quite grateful once we rescue her from that awful captain. Geez. How could such a terrible person exist?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 5:15 pm

Matthew nodded and turning around, he and Anjela walked back towards their pegasus.  He whispered,

"It might be a good idea to disguise yourself when you can.  It's possible the people here may not care about the wanted posters but we can't take that chance."

Ryan shook his head and replied, "I have no clue.  It baffles me as to why the captain would hold onto Helena.  I would have thought she'd let her go after everything that happened.  He has no use for her.  It doesn't make sense."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 5:22 pm

Anjela nodded and as soon as they were out of sight, she shapeshifted into a human woman. She said, "I didn't see this coming. That queen took action faster than I thought."

The two of them soon made it to the pegasus and after Anjela helped Matthew on it, she got on in front of him and led the pegasus to take to the air.

Lisianthus looked deep in thought and replied, "Maybe he took a liking to her and so is forcing her to stay against her will? That, or maybe he is planning to use her somehow to get what he wants although I am not sure how."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 7:24 pm

Matthew held on tightly to Anjela and as they flew high into the air, he sighed sadly and said,

"And we were having such a wonderful day, too."

Ryan replied, "It is perplexing.  I guess it's best not to think too much on it for now.  We should focus on your safety first and that includes catching the people who want to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 12:40 am

Anjela looked apologetically at Matthew and replied, 

"Sorry. This is my fault. I didn't anticipate that move. Didn't occur to me that the queen would put me on wanted signs. I guess she really wants to catch me this time."

Lisianthus nodded and replied,

"Don't worry, cutie. No one will hurt me. I'll capture those who want to hurt me and I'll teach them a lesson for wanting to mess up with me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 2:15 am

Matthew shook his head and replied, "No, it's not your blame.  She's just taking this too far.  She should just leave you alone."

He hugged Anjela tightly around the waist, trying to give her strength and comfort.

Ryan smiled and replied, "That's good, beautiful, and we know that you're safe here.  There are plenty of soldiers and most importantly, you have me."

He winked at Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 2:48 am

(I am at work today, unfortunately. :/ I'll try to get on for a bit later if things are quiet here for a while and all. ^^)

Anjela sighed and seeing they were far enough from the village, she shapeshifted back into her true form. She laid her head back on Matthew's shoulder and said,

"It's okay, you know. She knows I am hunting her down so she wants to take me down first. I expected this but it came a bit too early."

Lisianthus grinned happily and said, "Heh, of course, cutie. I feel quite safe with you by my side, you know. No one can even dare to come close."

She hugged him happily around the neck.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 3:15 am

(Awww, I understand.  I'll do my best to check in as often as I can.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "I definitely agree.  I see what you mean about her."

Inside, he had hoped that Anjela might have misunderstood Lisianthus but that didn't seem to be the case.

Ryan wrapped his arms around Lisianthus' waist and happily replied, "Yup, that's true."

Thinking of something, he said, "Oh, you know, we should go visit Melody soon.  Have you told her that you got your memory back?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 3:58 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Anjela smiled ruefully and replied, "Heh, it seems like I might make a move earlier than I planned. I am not going to stay in hide for long."

Her facial expression turned into one of sadness and she quietly said, "That means our time together is finishing up. Once the danger starts, you should go back home."

Lisianthus' face lit up and nodding happily, she said, 

"Nope, I haven't told her yet but that sounds like a wonderful idea. We should totally go check on her and let her know. Maybe after dinner? We can even take her on a flight."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 4:15 am

Matthew held on tightly to Anjela and said, "Just don't make your move too soon, ok?  I know this is unexpected but I don't want our time here to end so soon.  I know I'm being greedy for wanting more time with you."

Ryan grinned and replied, "That's a wonderful idea.  It's been a while since we went on one of our romantic flights and I'm sure Melody would enjoy taking us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 4:35 am

Anjela nodded and quietly replied, "I don't want our time together to end so soon either. Heh, funny, right? I mean, I want to take my revenge so much, yes, but I don't want to leave you soon either."

Lisianthus nodded happily and said, "Sounds like we have our plans set for the evening. We'll have a hell of a romantic, fun time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 4:40 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Then we'll just have to be careful."

He vowed to find a way to save Anjela, as he really wanted to steer her away from the path of revenge.

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right.  I'm going to be with the most beautiful, loving woman ever on a romantic, evening flight.  What more could I ask?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 4:59 am

Anjela nodded and took a deep breath, thinking over things in her mind. The couple continued flying for a while until they were making it back to Cephiron, but even as they flew over it back to the stables, there were the same magical wanted signs around, promising the greatest rewards for whoever found Anjela. 

Lisianthus giggled happily and kissing Ryan on the cheek, she said,

"Heh, and likewise, I'll be with the most handsome, cutest man ever. I love our nights out together. They make me the happiest in the world."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: