Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 4:57 pm

The witch replied, "Good night."

She smiled at him then the dreamworld they were in slowly disappeared, allowing Matthew to wake up and come to.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 6:49 pm

Matthew woke up and after taking a breath, he sipped his tea.  He looked forward to Anjela returning soon, unaware of what had happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 2:20 am

Anjela was on the ground, clutching to her deep wound, doing her best to slow down the blood that was flowing out of her body profusely. She was slowly fading out and didn't know how much time she had left. Desperately squeezing out the last of her energy, she barely reached out to Matthew telepathically, whispering,

Matt, can you hear me? Help. I-I need you. Help.

She was blacking out as she was losing more blood, and barely managed to send that message.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 5:11 am

(Back and finally free from work.  ^^)

Matthew was alarmed, as Anjela's telepathic message did get through.  He got up and rushing to get his medical bag, he replied,

Anjela, I'm here.  Where are you?  Are you close?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 5:26 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Anjela could barely make out Matthew's voice, but knowing she had to reply, otherwise he wouldn't find her, she barely whispered, 

In an alleyway, two blocks behind the house and then on your right...

She was slowly losing consciousness and the telepathic communication was suddenly cut as she failed to maintain it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 5:39 am

Matthew panicked as Anjela's voice gave out and he replied,

Anjela?  Anjela!

Knowing that she was in a lot of danger, he rushed out the door and outside, doing his best to follow Anjela's directions so that he would find her quickly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 5:49 am

Anjela was doing her best to hold on to consciousness although it was quite difficult. She had lots of blood and continued to lose so, and silently prayed as she blacked out that Matthew would come to her rescue as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 6:14 am

Matthew continued to run, following Anjela's direction, searching through alleyways.  It took him some time but he was able to find her.  He saw her body and that she had lost lots of blood.  He rushed to her and immediately said,

"Anjela, can you hear me?  I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 6:19 am

Anjela heard Matthew's voice and gathering all her strength, she opened her eyes. She forced a weak smile and whispered,

"You-you're here. You came."

Her smile faltered and her eyelids fluttered as she was losing consciousness again.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 6:50 am

Matthew was about to reply when he realized that he had to treat Anjela quickly.  First, he kneeled beside her and took out a bunch of bandages and ointment and did his best to stop the bleeding.  Under ideal circumstances, he would have had her in an emergency room.  As was the case, though, he had to come up with the second best solution, which wasn't ideal.  However, Anjela had lost a lot of blood, so he had no choice.

Taking a breath, he summoned a powerful healing spell, concentrating on where Anjela had been wounded.  Her injuries began to heal and mend although doing so weakened Matthew's heart in the process.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 2:07 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^ I have the day off tomorrow at last so hopefully I'll be able to post as usual and all. XD)

Anjela moaned and her eyelids fluttered as she drifted in and out of consciousness. She felt a warm sensation over her wound and could feel her pain slowly fade away as Matthew healed it, although she had no idea that doing so cost him his heart's health. Her wound healed steadily although her face and skin were still pale from the loss of blood.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 5:21 pm

(Cool.  ^^)

Matthew finished the healing spell and once he did, he had to take some breaths, as he felt his heart weakening.  It wasn't as easy this time to cast the spell and he knew it would only get harder if he continued to cast such spells.  However, he couldn't lose Anjela.

After taking a brief rest, Matthew placed ointment and bandages over Anjela's wound, to add additional security and make sure that it would heal properly.  He then looked at her and said,

"Anjela, I'll take you back.  You need to rest."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 5:49 pm

Anjela was a little more conscious as her wound was treated and healing, and nodded slowly. She opened her eyes and looked weakly at Matthew, becoming a little more attentive. She quietly murmured,

"Thank you, Matt. I-I am sorry for calling you here like that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 6:44 pm

Matthew shook his head and smiling gently at her, he said,

"Don't apologize.  I'm just glad I got to you in time.  I'll take you back home."

After quickly gathering his things, he held Anjela in his arms bridal style and then they made their way back to the apartment, Matthew walking quickly so that Anjela could rest.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 1:31 am

Anjela breathed slowly as Matthew carried her back to the apartment, and although she felt weak, she felt better as her wound was healing and she didn't lose anymore blood. The streets had gotten quiet as it was quite late by then, and there were barely any people walking around.

Hidden in the darkness were another set of men and if one looked closely through the dark, they would see them dressed in soldier clothes. They had come to capture Anjela after their comrades failed in doing so but as they saw Matthew tending to her, they decided to back off temporarily.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 2:10 am

Matthew made his way quickly, making sure to stay in the shadows as much as possible, despite there being almost no one out now.  He and Anjela soon made it back to the apartment, and Matthew made sure to lock the door.  He then placed Anjela on the bed in the bedroom and he set down his medical bag.  He gazed at her and said,

"You're safe now.  Please, try to rest."

Although he wanted details on what happened to Anjela, he knew that she would be in no condition to tell him and he figured that it would be better to ask when her strength returned.

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=874
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: