Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 7:29 am

Anjela blushed deeply and smiling shyly at Matthew, she replied,

"Heh, you woke up to them. Morning. How was your sleep? I slept quite well and restfully myself. No nightmares."

Lisianthus woke up a little later, opening her eyes and gazing at Ryan. She smiled sleepily at him and said,

"Good morning, cutie. Hehe, have you been watching me sleep for long?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 7:31 am

Matthew smiled and replied, "I'm happy you slept well, my Anjela.  I had a wonderful night's sleep, too, holding the most beautiful, wonderful woman in my arms."

Ryan shook his head and replied, "Nah, not for long.  I like watching you sleep.  Did you sleep well, beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 7:41 am

Anjela blushed even more and shyly replied,

"Heh, you know how to say such sweet stuff."

She leaned in for a sweetest, most loving kiss.

Lisianthus nodded happily and said, "Totally. How couldn't I when I have the most wonderful man's arms around me, huh? I am so sleeping in heavens."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 7:50 am

Matthew happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it.  He loved greeting the morning with Anjela like this, for it made him feel like the luckiest man ever.

Ryan chuckled and without saying anything, he leaned in to give Lisianthus a sweet, loving kiss on the lips.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again in the morning.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 4:33 pm

(Nite. ^^)

Anjela poured all her love and feelings into the kiss, giving Matthew a sweetest good morning, feeling happier and lighter than how she ever felt. Eventually, the kiss came to an end, and gazing lovingly into his eyes, she said,

"Heh, this is the best morning I've had in forever. I think I am addicted to you, Matt."

Lisianthus returned the kiss happily, pouring all her passion into it, greeting Ryan good morning. What better way there was to start off the day?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 5:52 pm

Matthew gazed lovingly back into Anjela's eyes and happily replied, "And I think I'm addicted to you, my Anjela.  I can't believe how incredibly lucky I am that you have love me and I get to be with you."

Ryan continued to kiss Lisianthus for a few more sweet, loving moments and once the kiss ended, he happily said,

"Now isn't this a wonderful way to start the day?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 6:46 pm

Anjela gazed warmly at Matthew and smiling softly, she said, "No, I can't believe that I have your love and I don't know whether I even deserve it. But I am happy. For the first time in forever, I can say that I am happy despite everything, and it's thanks to you. I love you for eternity, Matt."

She caressed his cheek ever so tenderly.

Lisianthus giggled happily and replied,

"Hehe, funny. I was thinking the same thing. There is no better way than waking up to my cutie's kiss."

She looked adoringly at him then excitedly continued, "Are you looking forward to your training today? It's your first day."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 7:41 pm

Matthew blushed warmly and replied, "And I love you for all eternity, my Anjela."

He leaned in to give Anjela a sweet, loving kiss.

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "I sure am.  I'm a little nervous but mostly excited."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 5:36 am

Anjela returned the kiss happily, pouring all her love and passion into it, showing Matthew how much he truly meant to her. If only things could stay that way. If only she could have his love forever and still be able to calm down that fire inside her. She wanted nothing more.

Lisianthus grinned happily and said,

"I am sure you'll learn quite quickly. Then you'll make that oath to the queen and be my chancellor. Gosh, I can't wait. You're so much better than that previous chancellor. You're my love, my life, my future husband and king."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 6:12 am

(Back from work.  I'll be gaming but I'm here until I turn in for the night.  ^^)

Matthew continued to kiss Anjela for a few more sweet, loving moments and once the kiss ended, he gazed lovingly into her eyes and said,

"Yup, your presence is the most wonderful thing to wake up to in the morning."

Ryan smiled and replied, "I'm looking forward to being all those roles although I'm most looking forward to being your husband.  I can't wait until we're married and I'm going to do my best to help."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 6:17 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Anjela smiled softly and replied, "And yours is a blessing."

She hugged him and sighing happily, she said, "You know, I don't get the chance to relax often. So this is a rare one. Can we stay in bed for a while and take our time? I could even make breakfast in a bit and we can have it in bed. I just want to relax with you."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "I am sure you'll do such an awesome job, cutie. You're the best."

She paused then said, "Let's get this day started then. We have a long day ahead of us!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 6:21 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew smiled warmly at Anjela and nodding happily, he replied, "Sure, that sounds wonderful.  I don't feel like getting out of bed so soon, either.  We can take our time."

He kept his arms around Anjela's waist and just enjoyed gazing at her face.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, that's true.  Ok then.  Do you want to get ready first, beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 6:25 am

Anjela smiled happily as Matthew agreed to her suggestion and blushed as he gazed at her face. She looked down shyly and softly said,

"Heh, you really are fond of me? How did I ever earn your love? I have no idea."

Lisianthus nodded happily and said, "Okay. I'll be done quickly."

She got out of bed, got some clothes then entered the bathroom to get ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 6:38 am

Matthew gazed lovingly at Anjela and replied, "Just by being yourself.  You captured my heart and all of me.  I really am the luckiest man ever."

The back of his hand brushed Anjela's cheek.

After Lisianthus went into the bathroom, Ryan got out of bed and tidied it up a bit.  Then he took out some clothes for the day and waited for Lisianthus to finish getting ready.

(Random but I'm playing Fata Morgana.  I do get why lots of people like it although I still personally prefer Umineko.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 6:48 am

(Ahh Fata Morgana isn't in anime style, right?)

Anjela blushed a little deeper and hugging Matthew closely, she said, "I have no idea how you came to love me. I-I thought I had turned into a terrible person, someone who can't be loved or even befriended. But you love me and I have no doubt about it."

Lisianthus took a quick shower then changed into a light blue blouse and a knee-length black skirt. She then brushed her hair, making it into a low ponytail. Once she looked presentable, she went out of the bathroom and looking happily at Ryan, she said,

"Bathroom's all free, cutie."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 6:53 am

(That's right.  The art is in a more gothic style but the story is really beautiful and emotional.  For you, I do think you'd like Umineko better.  It has the anime art style and it has the whole mystery thing going and magic vs. non-magic.  XD)

Matthew replied, "You're not a terrible person, Anjela.  At least not to me.  You're the most wonderful, beautiful, amazing woman ever and you have all of me always."

Ryan smiled as he saw Lisianthus and replied, "Thanks and gosh, you look incredibly beautiful as always.  You make all other women look ugly in comparison."

He winked at her and then went into the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 6:56 am

(Yup, I think so as well. I am a fan of the anime style in VNs myself. XD)

Anjela smiled lovingly at Matthew and reaching up to caress his cheek lovingly, she said,

"And you have all of me as long as there's breath in me. I love you always, Matt. I promise you that. I wish I could make you happier forever. That's the least you deserve."

Lisianthus giggled happily to herself then after she put away her night clothes, she sat down on the bed, waiting for Ryan to finish up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 7:02 am

(I understand that.  For me, it's really the story itself that's most important.  XD)

Matthew replied, "Well, let's make each other happy while we still can.  Every moment is precious, isn't it?"

Ryan quickly finished shower and after drying off, he got dressed in a pair of black pants and a light blue shirt.  Then he combed his hair and once he thought he looked presentable, he left the bathroom and put away his pajamas.  Happily approaching Lisianthus, he said,

"I'm all done.  Shall we go have breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 7:19 am

(The story is definitely important to me as well although the art style is crucial to me. If I don't like it, I am usually put off from the beginning. lol)

Anjela nodded happily and replied, "Yes. You know, you're like a gift sent to me, to make up for everything I've been through. Something to make me feel what happiness is like again, what it is like to feel love and appreciation. I love you from the bottom of my heart, Matt."

She leaned in to give him another loving kiss.

Lisianthus nodded happily and approaching Ryan, she giggled playfully and said,

"Heh, you look so hot and it looks like we matched colors. Definitely a perfect pair now, aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 7:24 am

(lol  I definitely understand.  People will have their preferences and all.  I'm trying to be more open when it comes to gaming and all nowadays, so yeah.  XD)

Matthew happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it.  He definitely felt like the happiest and luckiest man ever just to have Anjela love him and be with him like this.

Ryan grinned and replied, "Yup, we sure do.  I wonder if we subconsciously did this on purpose or if this is simply a coincidence.  But we do look wonderful, don't we?"

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 7:36 am

(I see. XD)

Anjela continued kissing Matthew passionately for a few more moments then after the kiss was broken, she gazed happily and fondly at him. She then said,

"Are you hungry? I could make us breakfast and bring it here. We can take our time starting the day."

Lisianthus nodded happily and wrapping her arms around him flirtatiously, she said, "Oh we sure do. I am the luckiest queen in the world to have you, my king. We're the most wonderful couple and we take everyone's breath away, don't we?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 7:55 am

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds great.  Is it ok if we have coffee?  I'd like something to wake me up and keep me alert."

Ryan chuckled and wrapping his arms around Lisianthus' waist, he happily replied,

"Yup, we sure do, my beautiful.  We make all other couples out there envious of us."

He leaned in to give Lisianthus a sweet kiss on the lips.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post in the morning before I go out in the afternoon.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 4:12 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^)

Anjela nodded and smiling softly, she said, "I'll make you the best coffee possible. What would you like for breakfast? I was thinking of pancakes, and I'll make multiple syrups. Chocolate, maple and strawberry too."

Lisianthus returned the kiss lovingly, pouring all her passion and feelings into it. After the kiss was broken, she held Ryan's hand happily and said, 

"Let's head downstairs and announce it a day! We'll have breakfast then start work."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 5:53 pm

Matthew smiled and replied, "Pancakes sound great.  How about I help you with breakfast and then we can eat in bed together?"

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, we sure do."

He held Lisianthus' hand and then the two of them left the room and walked down the hall and downstairs to have breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 6:13 pm

Anjela shook her head and stroking Matthew's cheek gently, she gazed at him slyly and said, "Let me spoil you for this morning, okay? I'll make breakfast and bring it here. You can relax and I'll be finished quickly."

She gave him a kiss on the cheek then got out of bed and headed to the kitchen to make them breakfast.

Lisianthus and Ryan walked downstairs and to the dining room, where breakfast was getting laid out. Irene was already there, and seeing the couple, she gave them a small smile and said,

"Good morning. Did you two have a good night's rest?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: