Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 3:29 am

Matthew yelled, "Anjela!"

As the tentacles grabbed hold of his feet, he took out his sword and began hacking away at them.

Alex grinned and replied, "Ok then.  I'll take us to an area with lots of open space and then we can play."

He gently held onto Lycoris' arm and led the way towards a huge space of the park that was unoccupied.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 3:49 am

Anjela was alarmed as she witnessed the tentacles surrounding Matthew's feet and immediately, she summoned a fire sword and ran at the tentacles to cut them off and free Matthew. She did so successfully but right afterwards, a couple more tentacles showed up and coiled her right arm while another held Matthew's right arm, to cripple them from using their swords.

Lycoris followed Alex happily to the area with open space, looking forward to playing and having fun.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:14 am

Matthew immediately threw his sword to his left hand and with his left arm free, he quickly chopped off the tentacle that was holding his right arm.  He was annoyed and he had no time to deal with such monsters when Anjela's life was at stake.

Alex and Lycoris made it to the open area and he said,

"Ok, we have plenty of space to run around here.  Who do you want to play 'it' first, angel?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:21 am

Meanwhile, Anjela summoned a blaze of fire around her right arm, burning off the tentacle holding it and freeing it immediately. More tentacles continued to appear and the monster showed itself; it was a huge plant monster with a man's body but no legs. Instead, it was like an octopus with multiple tentacles but even much more than an octopus's. 

It attacked them both with more tentacles, attacking their arms and feet at the same time.

Lycoris replied happily, "I can be 'it'! I'll run after you and make sure to catch you!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:27 am

Matthew yelled at the tentacled monster,

"Seriously, we have no time for you!  You are getting out of our way!"

Anger consuming him, the fire in his sword blazed and he immediately swung at the tentacles that were binding his legs and arms.

Alex grinned and replied, "Ok, my angel.  Whenever you're ready."

He looked forward to chasing after Lycoris and catching her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:45 am

The tentacled monster growled angrily as Matthew swung his sword at its tentacles and it would only attack again to hold whatever he freed. Although Anjela was having trouble focusing, she pushed herself and summoned her fire sword as well, then taking advantage that the monster was busy trying to catch Matthew, she attacked at it, trying to kill it and finish it immediately.

Lycoris took a deep breath and happily said, "All ready! I'll definitely beat you!" 

(I am a bit confused but who should run after who now? XD I never played this game in real life so yeah. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:48 am

Matthew continued to hack away at the monster's tentacles and he yelled,

"I'm going to save Anjela and not a monster you will stop me!"

He yelled at the monster and summoned fireballs at the tentacles.

(Ahh since Lycoris is 'it,' she's supposed to run away from Alex and Alex is supposed to catch her.  XD)

Alex waited until Lycoris started running and then he ran quickly after her, doing his best to catch her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:55 am

Although Anjela was doing her best to defeat the monster, she heard Matthew's yells and she couldn't help but smile to herself, touched by how persistent and focused he was on saving her. 

As Matthew attacked the monster with fireballs, it yelled in pain and its attacks on him strengthened. The tentacles moved to coil his body and arms to cripple his movement and the monster was completely focused on defeating Matthew, frustrated by how good he was.

(I see, I see. My bad. XD)

Lycoris quickly ran away, using her magic so she wouldn't end up bumping into anyone. She happily said, 

"I won't let you catch me, Alex!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:57 am

Matthew continued to attack the monster's tentacles and yelled, "You won't defeat me.  I'm going to save Anjela and you're not going to stop me!"

He continued to attack with all his might.

Alex replied, "We'll see about that, my angel."

Although he would have teased Lycoris about using magic, he knew it would have been extremely difficult to play without it, so he let it slide.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 5:01 am

The monster was completely focused on defeating Matthew so it took no notice of Anjela who was quite close to it by then. She summoned her fire sword and jumping on the monster's tentacles, she made a jump to its body and thrust her sword right into its heart, defeating it.

Lycoris continued running away from Alex, just using her magic so she would sense where other people were and avoid them as she ran. She was laughing merrily and having fun as she played with the love of her life.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 5:13 am

Matthew collapsed to the ground once Anjela defeated the monster, taking deep breaths.  He looked to her and said,

"Thanks, Anjela.  These monsters are so annoying."

Alex chuckled merrily and continued to chase after Lycoris, determined to catch her.  They were just like kids, having fun and no worries on their minds.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 5:26 am

Anjela took deep breaths as well after the monster was defeated and it took her a moment to focus her blurred vision. She looked at Matthew and seeing him on the ground, she rushed to his side. Looking worriedly at him, she crouched beside him and worriedly said,

"Are you alright? Matt, you're pushing yourself. We can take a break."

Lycoris continued running away from Alex happily, and although she ran as fast as she could, she secretly wanted Alex to catch her soon so she would be in his arms again. She laughed happily, enjoying this fun activity.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 5:30 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok, but only because you need the break as well, and don't you say otherwise.  I have this feeling that witch is watching what we do."

Alex increased his running speed and he teasingly said,

"I'm going to catch you, my angel."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 5:35 am

Anjela was relieved that Matthew agreed to a break and nodding, she said, "I get the same feeling. It's like she's orchestrating all of this? It's hard to think otherwise."

She led the way to a nearby tree so they could sit for a while and rest.

Lycoris shook her head as she ran and happily replied, "Nopes! You won't catch me!"

She continued running although her speed was the same as she couldn't go much faster, as her blindness still limited her somewhat.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 5:38 am

Matthew followed Anjela to the tree and then took a seat beside her.  He then said,

"If that is the case, I can't help but feel a bit angry at the witch.  She must know that you're sick and getting you better is more important.  We've gone through plenty of these challenges as it is."

Alex continued to run, catching up to Lycoris, and finally grabbing her waist, he said,

"Finally caught my angel!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 5:44 am

Anjela laid her head back on the tree and furrowing her eyebrows, she replied slowly,

"Do you think we made a mistake coming here, to ask her for help? Maybe she isn't the helpful person I thought she was. Maybe she is enjoying this, watching us defeat a monster after the other and try to battle time..."

Lycoris laughed happily as Alex grabbed her, happy that Alex finally caught her. She turned around and hugging him happily, she said, 

"Yes, you did! My Alex finally caught me!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 5:50 am

Matthew furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "Hmm, well, I may be wrong.  It's just that based on what you told me about this witch, she must be really powerful.  I'm just assuming that she's watching what we do, but she must know what has happened, so I don't understand why she wouldn't let us go directly to her.  Or try an alternatives to these challenges to get to her."

Alex chuckled happily and replied, "Yup, that's right.  I caught my angel and it's like touching heaven in my arms."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 5:55 am

Anjela was thoughtful for a moment then slowly replied, "Or maybe this all is just another challenge. She could be the one who poisoned me in the first place, to make things even harder for us. To endanger my life and in the same time, pressure you, killing me in the same way your mom died."

Lycoris blushed and giggling happily, she said, "I am so happy you caught me. I love being in your arms no matter what. Should I reward you for catching me?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 5:58 am

Matthew looked sadly on the ground and said,

"But isn't that just too cruel?  Why?  Why couldn't she have endangered me instead?"

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Definitely.  I definitely want a wonderful, sweet reward from my angel."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 6:02 am

Anjela reached out to touch Matthew's arm, and looking gently at him, she replied,

"I am glad it's me and not you. In the worst case, if I have to die, then it's alright. I told you-I wasn't planning on a long life anyways. But you have a lot of things to look forward to and lots of patients who need your help. So yeah, I am definitely glad she picked me."

Lycoris giggled happily and said, "Right away."

She leaned in to give Alex a most loving, sweet kiss.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 6:15 am

Matthew shook his head and replied, "I disagree but well, we'll get to her and then I'll make sure that poison is out of your body.  That has to be our priority."

Alex happily returned the kiss, receiving his sweet reward for catching her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 6:19 am

Anjela nodded and laid her head back on the tree, as she was starting to feel even more tired. She furrowed her eyebrows and thoughtful, she asked slowly,

"What...what if the witch refuses to help? I can't think of a reason why she would but it's a possibility."

Lycoris kissed Alex lovingly for a few moments then after the kiss was over, she happily said, 

"How was that for a reward?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 6:22 am

Matthew frowned and replied, "That's not going to happen but if it does, I'll persuade her."

He also had his backup plan, although he wouldn't use it unless he absolutely needed to.

Alex grinned and replied, "That was a very wonderful reward.  Kisses from my angel are like experiencing heaven."

His arms held Lycoris around her waist and he gazed lovingly at her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 6:27 am

Anjela couldn't help but smile a bit and replied, "If she sees how persistent you are, I doubt she'll refuse."

She was getting only weaker as it seemed that even the rejuvenation spell lasted shorter than it usually did. She could feel her body burning up but to the best she could, she kept it all inside. Taking a breath, she turned to Matthew and said, "Let me know when you are all rested then we can get going."

Lycoris blushed deeply and wrapped her arms around Alex's neck in return. She happily replied, 

"And your embraces are like flying in the clouds. I love you so, so much, Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 6:35 am

Matthew took a swig of water and after putting away his bottle, he got up and said,

"I'm ready.  If you're ready, we should continue."

Alex blushed and happily replied, "And I love you so very, very much, my Lycoris.  Do you want to take a turn now to chase me?  I'd love being caught by my angel."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: