Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:19 am

Matthew groaned angrily as the monster wrapped its vines around Anjela and thinking quickly, he finished off the monster who was attacking him by shooting a fireball directly at it.  Then he moved to the second monster, using his sword to hack at its vines to force it to let go of Anjela.

Alex chuckled and replied, "Of course, my angel.  You are the most beautiful woman, so beautiful that you make mermaids ugly.  And I doubt there are mermaids here.  If they really did exist, they would be in the ocean, not in a lake.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:22 am

The monster shrieked in pain as Matthew cut the vines that he had surrounded Anjela with and he was indeed forced to let go of her. But acting quickly, it summoned other vines and swiftly wrapped them around Matthew instead, squeezing tightly.

Lycoris looked curious and replied, "I see. Hey, that's a good thing. No competition for me. I get to have you all to myself."

She laughed merrily and wrapped her arms around Alex's neck lovingly.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:27 am

Matthew gritted his teeth as the monster's vines surrounded him and he tried to use his sword to hack away at them, to force the monster to let go.  At the same time, when he had an opening, he used his sword to shoot out a fireball at the monster, seeing that it was close in range.

Alex chuckled and he wrapped his arms around Lycoris' waist, leaning in to give her a sweet, loving kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:32 am

The monster was taken aback as Matthew shot the fireball at it and with no time to react, it was finally defeated, its vines letting go of Matthew. 

Anjela was relieved as the monster was defeated and crawling to Matthew's side, she looked worriedly at him and asked, "Are you ok? They didn't hurt you, did they?"

Lycoris returned the kiss happily, pouring all her love into it and leaning in to deepen it, loving every moment she spent in Alex's company.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:36 am

Matthew took in deep breaths and smiling a bit at Anjela, he replied,

"I'm ok.  The more important question is, are you ok?  They didn't hurt you, did they?"

Alex continued to kiss Lycoris for a few more sweet, loving moments and once the kiss was over, he happily said, "I always love kissing you, no matter where we are."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:41 am

Anjela smiled a bit at Matthew and shaking her head, she replied, "No, they didn't hurt me."

She sat on the ground by Matthew's side and took her breaths as well. Although the monsters didn't hurt her, her health wasn't getting any better. She smiled weakly at Matthew and said, 

"You were pretty strong there. Heh, I truly regret ever thinking otherwise of you. Sorry."

Lycoris blushed but nodding happily, she said, "Me too. This is our special kiss-a kiss while swimming. We should do this more often although I always love kissing you, no matter where."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:51 am

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Heh, it's ok.  At least I had to step up to defeat those monsters."

He looked at Anjela and could see that she wasn't feeling any better, which worried him.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Definitely.  You know, being here with you is like being in paradise.  Just you and me and no one to disturb us."

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow before I go out.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 2:03 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela chuckled a bit and nodding, she said, "They didn't know what they were up against."

She smiled a bit at him but it was only for a moment before she crumbled into his arms, breathing heavily and her body burning up and shivering uncontrollably. It was like her condition only got worse as time passed. She slowly tried to sit up, mumbling, "I am sorry. I-I am alright..."

Lycoris nodded happily and reaching up to touch Alex's cheeks, she caressed them lovingly and happily said, 

"I feel like a happy cloud when I am with you. I could ask for nothing more. I just want you and I know I will need nothing else."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 5:52 pm

(I got your email and thanks for the help.  I took a quick look although I'll probably work, finalize, and send the writing to the dev on Monday.  XD)

Matthew worried more as Anjela's condition worsened and thinking, he cast another healing spell on her, to keep her symptoms manageable.  He sheathed his sword, picked her up in his arms, and said,

"Ok, we're moving again.  We can't waste time."

Alex blushed deeply and replied, "And all I need is you, my Lycoris, my angel.  I love every moment we're together."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 6:29 pm

(No problem. XD)

Anjela's symptoms calmed down relatively after Matthew cast his healing spell on her although she still looked quite weak. As he carried her and they prepared to leave, she looked up tiredly at him and murmured, 

"I-I am fine. You should rest a little. Don't push yourself."

Lycoris smiled happily and continued to enjoy the water with Alex for sometime peacefully, before she suddenly started to hear the voices in her head again. Her eyes glowed with purple once again and she looked scared, quietly murmuring, "No, no, not again..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:07 pm

Matthew shook his head and replied, "No, I'm ok.  We need to make as much progress as possible.  Those monsters slowed me down so it's time to move forward."

Making sure that all their belongings were secure and Anjela was in his arms, Matthew began to move forward again.

Alex was alarmed as he could tell that the voices were trying to take over Lycoris and he said,

"Angel, hang on.  Don't let them control you."

Knowing that it would be dangerous to stay in the water, Alex moved Lycoris back to the shallow part of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 1:24 am

Anjela sighed inwardly, and despite how terrible she felt, she still worried about Matthew too. She quietly said,

"Matt, at-at least cast your rejuvenation spell on me. That should restore my health temporarily, right? It-it's ok if I feel worse later. I'll manage. But it's way better than watching you take all the burdens on your shoulders like this."

Lycoris was already lost in another world as Alex moved them back to the shallow part of the lake, her eyes fluttering between the purple glow and their blue color. Her eyes teared up and she would murmur,

"No, please, stop. Please. I-I don't want to do that, stop, please, please..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 3:17 am

(Back now. ^^)

Matthew shook his head and replied, "I would do that, but as you said, you felt worse once the spell wore off, so it's better that I carry you.  It's ok.  I promise that if I get tired, I'll stop and rest."

He smiled a little tiredly at Anjela.

Alex hugged Lycoris, trying to comfort and bring her back to him, and he said,

"Lycoris, I'm here.  If those voices are telling you to do something bad, don't let them.  Look at me, look at your ring-I love you and I always will and nothing will ever stop me from loving you.  I promise."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 3:32 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Anjela continued to look worriedly at Matthew and shaking her head, she replied, 

"I told you it's ok. You-you are tiring me out more by being stubborn like this. I can't rest while I am watching you push yourself. And you are looking tired to me already so I doubt you are even keeping your promise."

She spoke firmly despite how weak she looked, genuinely worried about Matthew.

Lycoris could hear Alex and she yearned to hold on to his voice, let it strengthen her and ignore the voices. But the voices continued screaming mercilessly in her mind and her eyes soon took a complete purple glow, her face losing its soft expression and replaced by a blank look.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 3:47 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew was genuinely a little tired after that last battle so he stopped walking and said,

"I'll cast the spell but on one condition.  If you feel it starting to wear off, then I carry you right away.  No objections.  Understood?"

Alex worried as the look on Lycoris' face changed and thinking quickly, he kissed her passionately on the lips, hoping that the gesture would bring Lycoris back to him.

(I might have asked this before, so I apologize if I forgot but when it comes to VNs, does it matter if there's romance?  Or is it ok to play a VN without it if it has a good story?  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 3:53 am

(Ahh I don't mind if it doesn't have romance as long as there is a good story and all. XD I do prefer VNs that do have romance honestly but it isn't a must to have it. XD)

Anjela thought that was a fair compromise and it would be definitely better than having Matthew carry her the whole time. So nodding, she said, 

"Okay, I'll tell you when it starts to wear off. I promise."

Lycoris felt Alex kissing her and although she almost softened and returned the kiss, the voices were reinforced in her mind and wouldn't let her go so easily. Her body suddenly released powerful dark magic, surrounding Alex and trapping him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 3:59 am

(Ok, cool.  XD)

Matthew nodded and then he set Anjela gently on the ground.  Then he cast the rejuvenating spell all over her body, healing and strengthening her so that she could walk alongside Matthew without getting tired.

Alex felt the dark magic within Lycoris getting stronger but he continued to kiss, refusing to let those dark forces take over her.  He held her close to him and expressed his eternal love for her through his actions.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:03 am

Anjela took a deep breath and felt Matthew's rejuvenating spell go through her body and strengthen it. She felt a lot better and slowly rose to her feet, able to stand steadily. She took a few breaths then smiling a bit at Matthew, she said, 

"Here, see, this is a lot better."

The dark magic inside Lycoris didn't seem to falter, however, and slowly a cloud of dark magic emerged from Lycoris' body to surround Alex and push him away. It created some sort of a dark magic ball around him and pushed him towards the water as though to drown him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:13 am

Matthew smiled a bit and replied, "Yes, I suppose so but are you really ok with this?"

He looked on at Anjela in worry, wondering if she could handle the trek, even with the spell in place.

Alex was desperate to find a way to reach Lycoris and thinking of something, he used his telepathy to communicate with Lycoris and said,

Angel, if you can hear me, please fight this.  I know you can.  I love you and you're the strongest person I know.  I'll never give up on you, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:25 am

Anjela smiled a bit and nodding, she said, "I'll be fine. I'll be honest; I am physically alright but something doesn't feel right inside my head. Like I am not dizzy but not completely fine, either. But I'll manage. It's still way better than a few minutes ago."

Alex's words reached out to Lycoris and her dark magic fluctuated as she internally tried to fight it, take back control. For a moment, she almost let go of Alex but again, the voices reinforced themselves in her head, pushing Alex further into the water. Lycoris spoke but not in her usual way,

"I'll finish you off and there will be no more obstacles."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:28 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok then.  In that case, we should get going so we can make good time."

He trusted that Anjela would keep her word and let him know once the spell started to wear off.

Alex continued to communicate with Lycoris and said,

Angel, I love you always.  Even if I die this way, please don't worry.  I'll always be with you.  I promise.

He couldn't find a way to fight the dark magic and he felt that unless Lycoris completely snapped out of the forces that were controlling her, there was no way he'd make it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:44 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yes, let's go. I want to progress as much as possible before this spell wears off."

She took another breath then extending her hand to Matthew, she said, "Let me carry my bag. You should take it easy a little."

Although the dark magic would have continued holding its control over Lycoris, hearing the word 'die' from Alex gave her a surge of power as she finally came to and realized what she was about to commit. She was finally able to break free from the voices and release him, and jumping deeper into the water, she screamed,

"Alex! Alex! Answer me!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:47 am

Matthew smiled and handing Anjela her bag, he said,

"Ok, here you go.  You really don't like being helpless, do you?"

The dark magic that had held Alex was finally released and although he felt weakened, he was barely able to make it to the surface of the water.  With the strength he had, he swam towards Lycoris and the shore and weakly said,

"Lycoris, h-help me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:59 am

Anjela pouted a bit and replied, "Well, of course I don't. I am not some damsel in distress waiting for a knight to help her all the time. I am quite strong on my own."

She took her bag from Matthew and smiling a bit at him, she said, "But I really appreciate everything you do for me, and how you worry for me so. I know it's genuine and that you really care. Thank you."

Lycoris was relieved as she heard Alex's voice although she could tell how weak she was. She swam frantically towards him and then helped him out of the water and to the shore. She was crying but doing her best to compose herself, she frantically said, 

"What do I do? How can I help? I am sorry. I am so sorry. Tell me what to do."

She was dead worried about Alex and she could tell that she hurt him this time and wanted to aid him in any way possible.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 5:02 am

Matthew returned Anjela's smile with his own and replied, "No problem.  You're my friend and I care about you, after all."

He looked forward and said, "Ok, let's go and if you know of any upcoming dangers, tell me."

Alex smiled weakly at Lycoris and replied, "J-just stay with me.  Don't leave me, please?"

He coughed, trying to expel the water that had entered his lungs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: