Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 5:28 am

Anjela smiled softly to herself and continued stroking Matthew's hand gently, letting him rest as much as he wished. Her vision was starting to get a bit blurry though as she felt her fever rise again and her breathing became heavier. However, she remained calm and composed, as she didn't want to disturb Matthew's rest.

Lycoris touched the flowers with her hands and her eyes lit up with happiness and curiousity. She happily said,

"Wow. They feel so soft and they smell wonderful."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 5:45 am

A little later, Matthew woke up, feeling more refreshed than he had earlier.  He slowly turned to Anjela and smiling, he said,

"Hey, there.  I hope I didn't sleep too long."

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, they sure are and I think the flowers are happy because you're here, my angel."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 5:50 am

Anjela returned Matthew's smile and replied, 

"Hey. Nah, not too long. How are you feeling? A bit better?"

She did her best to stay composed and hide the fact that she was feeling worse than earlier so she wouldn't worry Matthew, although at that point, she was having trouble just focusing her vision and seeing him clearly.

Lycoris blushed shyly and giggling happily, she said, "You flatter me so, Alex. They could be happy because you are here, you know. I know I am."

She smiled happily and lovingly at him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 5:52 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yeah, the nap helped.  How are you feeling?  Do you want me cast another healing spell on you?"

Alex blushed and replied, "Perhaps the flowers are happy because we're both here and they bloom radiantly in our presence."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 5:55 am

Although Anjela definitely needed another healing spell, she shook her head and trying to muster as much strength as she could, she replied, 

"I am okay. You need to save up your energy. Are you rested enough to go on?"

Lycoris giggled happily and nodding, she said, "Maybe. Do you think they are happy for us? They think we're a cute couple?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:02 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yup, I can move on but are you sure?  It really wouldn't be any trouble for me to cast another healing spell on you."

Alex chuckled and replied, "You know, I'm sure they're infinitely happy for us and think that we're the cutest couple ever, and I certainly won't disagree with them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:10 am

Anjela nodded and gritting her teeth a bit, she said, "Yes, I am okay. Let's go. I-I am sorry but you'll have to carry me again. I still have no strength to walk unless-unless you want to cast a rejuvenation spell on me. That might be better actually."

She didn't know how long she would be able to keep up hiding her symptoms so a rejuvenation spell would definitely help her.

Lycoris blushed but she laughed happily and replied, "Yes, me too. There is no cuter couple and no happier couple. Could there be another lady out there happier or luckier than me? Never!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:14 am

Matthew furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "I can definitely cast another rejuvenation spell on you, but I will still carry you.  You need to rest as much as possible and not move unless you absolutely have no choice."

Alex grinned and replied, "That's right, my angel.  No lady could ever be happier, luckier, or more loved than you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:28 am

Anjela cocked her head to the side in confusion and asked, "Why would you still carry me if you cast the rejuvenation spell on me? The idea is not to wear you out. I am sure carrying me through the forest is no picnic and you don't have to do that if I will be able to walk."

Lycoris blushed even deeper and hugging Alex warmly, she said, "I hope I can make you as happy as you make me, Alex. You're absolutely the best and most wonderful."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:34 am

Matthew sighed and replied, "You sure?  I really can handle carrying you and getting through the rest of this.  Those sirens back there were no picnic, but I got past them."

Alex happily replied, "And you're totally the best and most wonderful, and you make me infinitely happy, my Lycoris.  You make my life all the sunnier because you're in it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:40 am

Anjela smiled a bit and nodding, she said, "Yeah, I'll be fine. I know how strong you are but I don't want to push you."

She smirked a bit and looking slyly at Matthew, she said, "Heh, unless you like carrying me and looking like a strong, powerful knight. That's another story."

Lycoris blushed even deeper if that was possible, and hugged Alex closer. She said, "I love you so much, Alex. I can't believe I am finally with you. Don't ever leave me again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:48 am

Matthew raised an eyebrow and replied, "Well, you know, it is kind of romantic being your knight.  I certainly don't mind it, but I get the feeling you'd rather have me cast the rejuvenation spell on you."

Alex shook his head and replied, "I'll never leave you, my angel.  I promise."

He leaned in to give Lycoris a sweet, loving kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:55 am

Anjela replied, "Heh, yeah. The rejuvenation spell sounds a lot better to me."

She took a breath and waited for Matthew to cast the spell, hoping it would make her symptoms go away.

Lycoris returned the kiss ever so lovingly, pouring all her love and passion into it and not caring if anyone else was watching. She was in her own little world with Alex and she wanted nothing else.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:58 am

Matthew nodded and he cast the rejuvenation spell on Anjela, making her body stronger and lessening her symptoms so that she'd be able to walk.  Her body was cast in a soft light glow, and once it was over, he asked,

"How do you feel?"

Alex continued to kiss Lycoris for a few more sweet, precious moments and once the kiss was over, he happily said,

"I always love kissing you, my beautiful, loving wife.  I'm really just the luckiest guy in any world."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 7:02 am

Anjela took a deep breath and slowly rose to her feet. She definitely felt more energized and she was able to stand, but her fever still troubled her as it didn't lessen much and it was making her feel light-headed. Still, she was definitely better and she would bear anything else as much as she could.

Nodding slightly, she said, "Better. I can walk now. We can move on."

Lycoris blushed and happily replied, "And I love kissing you, my wonderful husband."

She giggled happily and replied, "Should we really do that in public though? Others might get jealous that we are so happy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 7:14 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok, but make sure you drink lots of water.  It's important to stay hydrated."

He got up and once he saw that Anjela was ready, they proceeded to walk again.

Alex chuckled and replied, "Then let them be jealous.  I wouldn't blame them.  After all, we are the most wonderful couple ever and other couples must be envious of us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 7:18 am

Anjela nodded and after composing herself, she walked by Matthew's side as they proceeded once more through the forest. It was around afternoon by then, and there was still quite a bit left they had to go through.

Anjela was grateful that she was at least well enough to walk on her own, so she would give Matthew a bit of a break.

Lycoris giggled happily and wrapping her arms happily around Alex's neck, she said, 

"I totally wouldn't blame any lady who would be jealous of me. It's only natural. I am so happy I am your wife, Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 7:22 am

Matthew noticed the time as well and commented,

"We have to make good time now.  How much further do we need to go?"

Alex wrapped his arms around Lycoris' waist and replied, "And I'm infinitely happy to be your husband, my angel.  Yup, all men must be jealous of me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 7:25 am

Anjela looked around and furrowing her eyebrows, she said, "It's an hour more into the forest until we make it to the last cave, but that's assuming we don't get any monsters to face and I strongly doubt that will be the case. So I guess, saying a couple of hours would be more accurate."

Lycoris giggled happily and replied, "I don't mind. As long as you have eyes for only me, I am the happiest woman ever."

She leaned in for yet another loving, sweet kiss.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 7:27 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I see.  Well, let's try to shorten the time if we can."

He looked ahead, determined to make it to the cave.

Alex happily leaned in to kiss Lycoris, pouring all of her love and passion into it.  He loved being with her and never got tired of kissing her or doing anything else with her.

(I should stop for tonight.  My stomach's acting up a bit, so I may be pushing my limits but I'll post tomorrow before I go out and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 7:30 am

(Aww no problem and I hope you feel all better soon, phoenix. Hug Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela couldn't help but smile a bit as they walked and said, 

"You're very serious about treating your patients. You take it to the heart to save any life and wouldn't hold anything back."

Lycoris continued kissing Alex lovingly for a few more moments, then after the kiss was eventually broken, she blushed and shyly said, 

"I can never get tired or bored of kissing you, my Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 5:30 pm

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and smiling, he replied, "Yes, that's true and don't you worry, Anjela.  I'm going to save you.  We just have to keep moving, put down any enemies that stand in our way, and get to the witch."

Alex chuckled and replied, "Same here, my Lycoris."

The couple continued to enjoy their time with each other and the flowers.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:14 pm

Matthew's enthusiasm couldn't help but bring a small smile to Anjela's face, and nodding, she replied, "There's no doubt about that. How can I worry when I have the best doctor with me?"

She tried to believe Matthew despite how weak she continued to feel and the fever that seemed to worsen by time, for although the rejuvenating spell was in place and she could walk, she felt quite light-headed. Still, she did her best to keep that all inside, staying strong and looking composed.

The couple continued enjoying their time happily, and after a while, Lycoris happily said, 

"Alex, can we play now? I am not sure what we can play but I really want to run around and play with you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 6:46 pm

Matthew walked with Anjela although he was worried about her condition.  He hoped that the spell would keep up long enough for the two of them to get to the witch and for the witch to remove the poison from her body.  He really wanted everything to turn out for the best, and he would do whatever it takes to get Anjela better.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Of course, my angel.  How about tag?  Although we should find an open space first so it'll be easy to run.  Do you like that game?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 2:11 am

The couple continued walking peacefully for a little while, but as usual, things wouldn't go that way for long. As they walked, a couple of tentacles sneaked its way through the grass and suddenly surrounded Matthew's feet, pulling him away and into the forest trees.

Lycoris looked thoughtful for a moment then happily replied, 

"I remember it. It's that game when one of us has to become 'it,' and then they would have to run after the other to make 'it' instead, right? I'd love that, it sounds so fun!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: