Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 6:01 am

Nathan gently brushed a hair away from Helena's face and smiling lovingly at her, he said,

"Of course I will always love you. You are the queen of my heart now, the princess of my castle and my dearest treasure. I can't believe to have finally found the love of my life. I'll never let you go."

**************""

The party arrived back at the castle after a while of traveling back, and Lisianthus gently led Melody to land. The other party was already there, having found nothing useful.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 6:05 am

Helena blushed deeply upon hearing Nathan's words and she leaned in to give him a sweet, loving kiss on the lips, her heart beating fast for Nathan.

Ryan and Lisianthus approached the others and Ryan asked,

"I assume you didn't find anything, either?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 6:19 am

Nathan returned the kiss ardently, pouring all his love and passion into the kiss. After it was eventually broken, he caressed her cheek gently and said,

"You must be exhausted. I don't want to leave you but I have to let you get your rest. Do you want anything before I go?"

Lady Penelope shook her head and replied,

"Nothing. The house has only a couple of servants taking care of it but nothing else and no clues to where the captain could be. Looks like you weren't any luckier?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 6:23 am

Helena looked thoughtful and replied, "No, I should be set.  I can ring for one of the maids if I need anything although I'll try to avoid that since I don't wish to disturb them at this time.  But we will resume training in the morning, right?"

Ryan shook his head and replied, "It turned up empty for us, too, but I did make contact with Nerine.  She couldn't tell us where she was but she said that Helena might have some idea.  It seems that she and the captain have gotten close.  I'm confused but is she using him so she can find a way for her and Nerine to escape or maybe get information?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 6:29 am

Nathan nodded and replied,

"Of course. I wake up pretty early so I'll probably be up before you are but just ring for one the maids then and she'll take you to where I would be. I'll be waiting for you to have breakfast together then train as usual."

Lady Penelope nodded and said, "Yes, I have an idea about that. She had communicated with Alex earlier and let him know about this. Yes, I think she is using him and I am surprised he is letting her."

Lisianthus looked thoughtful and said, "I haven't met this Helena yet but she would be quite the smart girl to do this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 6:33 am

Helena smiled and replied, "I look forward to it.  You should get some sleep as well.  I love you, Nathan, forever."

Her cheeks warmed as she spoke those words.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, I agree.  We'll have to be careful of when we communicate with her, though.  Since Helena is getting close to the captain, she'll probably be with him a lot, so the only times she'd be alone is either early in the morning or just when she's about to sleep.  Those are the times we should communicate with her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 6:42 am

Nathan replied lovingly, "And I love you, Helena, forever and ever."

He leaned in to give her another kiss then said, "Good night, love. Sleep well and I'll see you in the morning."

He caressed her cheek one last time then got up and left her room, closing the door after him.

Lisianthus nodded and said,

"It's getting late so we should be able to contact her soon. If she told us where they are, it would be our perfect opportunity to attack when it is so late and they're least expecting anything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 6:52 am

After Nathan left her room, Helena got up and decided to wash up a bit and change into a pair of pajamas and then go to sleep.  She did feel pretty tired after that training session and Nathan was right.  She definitely needed to sleep.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right.  And even if Helena doesn't know exactly where they are, she could give us clues and information.  They would be just as helpful."

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow before I go out fr work and all although I'll be back from work pretty late.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 2:10 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix and no problem, take your time. ^^)

Nathan headed to his room to get some sleep as well, feeling tired but quite happy. Although just the night before, he was pondering over whether Helena truly cared about him or not, he didn't have any doubts anymore. He was sure she loved him as much as he loved her, and he had complete faith in her that she would stand by his side to the end.

Lisianthus nodded and getting an idea, she said,

"In that case, maybe I should be the one to talk to her, cutie. If she doesn't know the exact location but she can give us hints or any clues, I would pick them up better since I know the gods' world better and all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 5:19 pm

(Thanks.  ^^)

Helena had finished washing up and changed.  Having put her clothes away, she climbed into bed, thinking of all that had happened today and especially loving that feeling, of how her heart beat for Nathan.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sure, that's a great idea, beautiful.  When you're ready, I'll make the connection and you can talk to her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 5:26 pm

Lisianthus nodded and replied, 

"I'll cast the spell myself so I don't wear you out with too much magic, cutie. But you can listen to our conversation so if I miss anything, you can follow with me."

She held Ryan's hand so he would be able to hear her communication with Helena, then telepathically reached out to her,

Helena, can you hear me? 
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 7:11 pm

Helena was about to sleep when she suddenly heard a telepathic communication.  She had no idea who this voice was but she went ahead and answered,

Umm yes, I can.  But who are you and how do you know my name?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 9:47 pm

Lisianthus was glad her telepathic communication made through and Helena was able to respond to her. She replied,

Please consider me a friend. I am Queen Lisianthus of the gods' world, but you can just call me Sia. I also happen to be Nerine's cousin and we know of what happened to you two. We're doing our best to find you and rescue you from that captain.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 10:31 pm

Helena had heard about Lisianthus although the captain's version.  She replied,

I see.  Please, it doesn't matter what happens to me.  I'm ok but please get Nerine out of here.  I'm doing my best to make sure she gets treated well but she really should be back with her husband and family.

(Ok, I have to go out now for work and I'll be back really late tonight, so I'm not sure if I'll make a post when I get back but I'll try.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 11:47 pm

(No problem. Good luck with your speech. ^^)

Lisianthus replied,

We'll find and rescue you both. That captain will be arrested and he'll get just what he deserves. But I need you to help me out. We communicated with Nerine earlier and she said that you've gotten close to the captain somehow and he's giving you more freedom around. That's very smart of you. Now I need you to tell me where you are, or at least any clues or information you can help with so we can come to your rescue.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 7:24 am

(I got back really late as you can probably guess.  I'm very tired so this will be my only post for tonight.  ^^)

Helena felt conflicted.  She really didn't want to betray Nathan and give Lisianthus the exact location.  At the same time, though, she wanted Nerine to be free.  She had to think of something and finally, she said,

I don't know exactly where but I think we must still be in the gods' world.  The air does feel different, though.

She hoped that this would give Lisianthus a clue that they were on the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 3:31 pm

(Ok. ^^)

Lisianthus was thoughtfully silent for a moment, trying to think over what Helena said. Her eyes widening in realization, she replied,

Does the air feel thinner? What do you see if you go outside or if you look through a window? And what kind of place are you at? Is it a small house or a mansion? Please be as descriptive as possible. Any information no matter how small will help us find you.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 5:23 pm

Helena replied,

The air feels thinner and all I see outside is sky.  

Listen, Sia, I wish I could tell you more but the situation has become complicated.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 5:38 pm

Lisianthus was almost sure now that the captain's hideout was on the clouds, and this definitely helped as their range of search would be a lot smaller, as only certain clouds could withstand buildings. She replied,

I can almost tell where you are now but what do you mean by the situation becoming complicated? If you're worried about the captain's reaction if he knew that you were using him, don't be. We'll protect you from him. You'll never have to deal with that jerk again.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 6:01 pm

Helena replied,

No, that's not it.  It's just that I've learned there's more to him than first appears.  He's complicated but he isn't a bad person.  I know why he's doing all of this and it isn't what people think.  I-I just don't know if he can accomplish what he wants.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 9:48 pm

Lisianthus furrowed her eyebrows and replied,

What more could be to the captain? Listen, Helena. You sound like a soft person but that man is a criminal. I don't care what he is doing it for but I'll find him, he'll be arrested and he'll pay for all his crimes. There is no need to feel sorry for him because he doesn't deserve it. If you know anything else that can help us, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 10:42 pm

Helena sighed and replied,

Sia, he told me a little about you, how you're supposedly a bad queen and all.  But I don't want to believe that's who you are.  I know how complicated people are, and I want to believe there's good in everyone.

I'm sorry but there's nothing else I can tell you.  I will try freeing Nerine if I can, though.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 2:11 am

Lisianthus didn't like what she heard from Helena, but she didn't need to hear anymore. She had gotten enough information to guess where the captain was. She replied, a little coldly,

Don't try anything. We're coming to your rescue. Just stay in your room for tonight and lock your door. If you hear any commotion outside, don't go out, for your safety.

She then shut off the telepathy and after sighing in frustration, she looked at Ryan and said, "You heard all that, right? At least I have a solid guess where the captain is now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 2:16 am

Ryan nodded and replied,

"I did, beautiful.  Let's take things one at a time.  You need to calm down first.  Where do you think they could be?  I took a guess that they're probably on the clouds, but that still doesn't really narrow things down."

Meanwhile, Helena sighed sadly to herself.  She really hoped that Lisianthus had no idea and she wondered if she should warn Nathan.  But she wanted to help Nerine and that's why she told Lisianthus what she could without betraying Nathan's confidence.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 2:39 am

Lisianthus took a deep breath and calming down a little, she replied,

"It does. Only certain clouds can withstand buildings in our world, Ryan, and they're all mostly around Blacklily. There are a couple other above Duke Collins' dukedom and a couple on the outskirts of Cephiron, but that's all. Considering how the captain has a mansion in Blacklily, he might as well have another hidden around it. The one in Blacklily would make the perfect cover while another one remained in the shadows."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: